Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-16-2017, 10:10 PM
Living Legend

Default CGC - A Family Reunion

[Tim Horton's is definitely a special place for most Canadians. It is quite probably the best place to drink coffee. Much better than that American brand Starbucks. But the place is not the one that is in my thoughts right now. I'll get back to that. Right now my thoughts are taking me back to nine years ago. That was a moment where I had to make a decision about my future. That is when I was trapped facing a fork in the road. I could take the easy road and continue what I was doing. Or I could take the road less traveled by and go somewhere where I might be taken down to the bottom of life's card. It was not an easy decision for me to make but I believe I made the right decision. I made the decision to leave my family and make my way to the Maritimes.]

[It was in the Maritimes that I became one of the biggest stars in Canada. I faced off with another family and became the bad guy that I could never be back home in British Columbia. I was a former three time Canadian Champion. There were near riots when I defeated Dan Stone, Jr. for my second Canadian title back in 2011. I had everything that I could ever want in life. Or so I thought. There was one thing that I was missing in The Maritimes and that was family. I missed my brothers. I missed Jack and Ricky and, yes, even Alex. Back in 2009, I felt like Alex made a huge mistake when he gave the head booker job to Phil Vibert. I was made correct in 2014 when Vibert walked out on the company, rather than work with Alex.]

[Back to Tim Hortons. Here I sit in a Timmy's in Kelowna, BC Canada and I am waiting to speak with my brother for the first time since 2009.]

[My name is Steve DeColt and this is my story.]
Unread 12-17-2017, 12:29 AM
Low Minors

I dont think my body is ready for this, im dying to see where this goes
Unread 12-17-2017, 12:37 AM
Hall of Fame

YESSSSSSSSSSS! Can't wait to see you tackle CGC!
Unread 12-17-2017, 01:09 AM
All Star

Think you'll love working with CGC. They've often been compared with World Class in the 80s -- the Texas territory -- and have a really balanced and interesting roster.

I think a lot of the workers and relationships there suit your writing style too.
Unread 12-17-2017, 04:15 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMultiGames View Post
I dont think my body is ready for this, im dying to see where this goes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncrewed View Post
YESSSSSSSSSSS! Can't wait to see you tackle CGC!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowYourEnemy View Post
Think you'll love working with CGC. They've often been compared with World Class in the 80s -- the Texas territory -- and have a really balanced and interesting roster.

I think a lot of the workers and relationships there suit your writing style too.
I want to begin this next post by thanking those who have left a response and starred the diary(including the one star bandit). I am really looking forward to this one as I actually have a plan moving forward, which is something that I have done in my more successful, longer diaries. This is definitely something new but I did live a brief time of my life in British Columbia, Canada. It helps me know a little bit more about the area and some of the people that I might not have in other areas.

Also, for those of you who may or may not like diaries that have extensive backstories. This one is going to have a lot of focus on the backstory. So if you do not like those, then this is not the diary for you.

With that being said, let's head back to Tim Hortons and Steve DeColt.

===

[My eyes slowly lifted from the smoke wafting up from my coffee cup when I heard the door open here at this Tim Hortons. It is a public place for this meeting just in case something were to happen. I would rather do this meeting with my brother in public than in private. At least the first meeting. That is when my brother walked in and I felt some emotion welling up inside me. Other than seeing him on television, this was the first time that I had seen my brother since leaving CGC seven years ago. Thoughts of Christmases past went through my mind. I have one year on Alex so we grew up an almost inseparable pair. He looked up to me and now it's time for me to earn that respect that I had as children. Alex walked over to the table and I stood up, looking him in the eyes.]

Steve DeColt
"Good morning, Alex."

[He waved me to sit down and I did. Before he even said a word, he retrieved a small flask from his pocket and opened it. I could smell the alcohol even across the table as he poured it into the coffee. Wow. It's a little early for drinking, isn't it?]

Alex DeColt
"Good morning, Steve. Thank you for meeting me here. I'm going to get right down to business. I will never forget that you walked out on this company, my company. I never would have thought that you would have done that. You were the one that I was supposed to never worry about. You were the one that dad said would never leave, would never betray his brothers. But you left. You have your reasons, I know."

Steve DeColt
"You know my reasons, Alex. You chose Phil Vibert over me. You chose someone else over your own brother. It hurt. It nearly destroyed me, Alex. So, yeah, I went to the Stones. I did it to hurt you. I wanted you to hurt the way that you hurt me."

[I leaned back in my chair, trying to relax. I watched as he drank his alcohol-laced coffee in silence. Both of us looked at each other for a long moment before it was my brother that spoke first.]

Alex DeColt
"This is not the way that I want us to be, Steve. I do not want us on the opposite side of things. I don't want us to hurt each other. I'm sure that you've heard the rumors about me backstage since you left. It became hard for me to trust anyone, including Phil, and that's one reason why Phil left. I don't want to be this way. I have started going to therapy and this is something that I feel I need to do whether I had gone to therapy or not. I want to offer you the position as head booker of CGC. It's something I should have done seven years ago. I need your influence back on this company. What do you say?"

[I was not surprised by his offering me the job. I was surprised by the fact that he's going to therapy and still drinking. I looked my brother in the eyes and sat up straight on the chair.]

Steve DeColt
"Little brother, you and I need to get back together on the right side of things. As you may or may not have heard, I was granted my release by Jeremy Stone. I made the decision that I did not want to work there anymore, despite the celebrity status that I gained by working there. Stand up, Alex."

[He was taken a little bit by surprise when I said that and it took him a moment before he stood up. I stood up and walked around the short length of the table, going face-to-face with my little brother. I held a straight face as long as I could before I wrapped my strong arms around him and I hugged him. He stiffened for a moment before returning the hug.]

Steve DeColt
"Now, let's go see if we can catch the 'soulless machines' of NOTBPW and prove that the DeColt name will never die."

[The hug was released and I looked my little brother in the eyes again. He may not forget or forgive me and I may not forget or forgive him. But we are family and that means forever.]
Unread 12-17-2017, 08:16 PM
Minor League

Well I always like a good backstory and as I’m learning the Cverse this will give me some insight into the Canadian wrestling scene.

Looking forward to seeing where you go
Unread 12-18-2017, 02:00 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Well I always like a good backstory and as I’m learning the Cverse this will give me some insight into the Canadian wrestling scene.

Looking forward to seeing where you go
Well, hopefully, it is a good backstory. LOL. I am learning about the Canadian wrestling scene as I go as well. Glad that you're reading and looking forward to the comments as we move forward.
===

[Two days following my meeting with my brother, I was seated on the couch in his home. This is apparently where he now has meetings with the rest of the CGC staff and, especially, our brothers as we talk about the future of the company. I was squirreled away in his office as Jack and Ricky arrived to the home. I could hear the three of them exchanging pleasantries outside the door. Then the door opened and there was a rush from my brothers. Ricky wanted to wrestle me on the floor right there in the office to see if I "still had it." But Alex cleared his throat and I watched as everyone got seated in what has become their usual seats.]

Alex DeColt
"The new year is coming and we need to talk about the future of Canadian Golden Combat. In what direction do you see this company going?"

Steve DeColt
"There is something that I wanted to throw at you now that I am back in the fold. I think that this would be a good time for us to look at forming an alliance with some other wrestling companies. Maybe look at a working agreement with Total Championship Wrestling. They might be willing to work with us and it will freshen up both rosters."

[I watched as Alex hung his head and then shook it.]

Alex DeColt
"This is the same argument we had before you left, Steve. CGC has always been an isolated company. We don't need to rely on the kindness of stranger companies. We need to focus on making this company the best without outside help."

Jack DeColt
"That's right. We need to talk about my title and who we have lined up as future challengers. I know that I'm in the storyline with Gargantuan right now but what happens once I beat him? Who do we have lined up for the next match?"

Steve DeColt
"What about me, Jack? We have to decide exactly how to bring me in, right? What if I come in as a heel and we have our first DeColt Family Feud in the show?"

[I could see the wheels turning in the eyes of all three of my brothers. It is time to talk about the future of the DeColt family and that begins right here and right now. Canadian Golden Combat is beginning a new era and it's time for that era to begin right...now.]
===
Next post will be the first prediction sheet...coming soon.
Unread 12-19-2017, 12:00 AM
Living Legend

NEWS: CGC TITLE BOUT WRESTLING PREDICTIONS!

We are headed to the very first edition of CGC Title Bout Wrestling in the new year of 2016. What a way to kick things off here on this show with a main event that could main event anywhere in the world. The CGC World title will be defended as Jack DeColt goes one on one with Thrill Seeker. Thrill Seeker has some momentum moving forward as last week he defeated Ricky DeColt to even the best of seven series at one match apiece. This week, he gets the opportunity to not only defeat another of the DeColt family but also win the CGC World title. But Jack Decolt is definitely not looking to lose his belt this week. Though who knows how Jack's ribs are following monstrous attacks by Gargantuan. Only one man will walk out of this building as the CGC World Champion.

Speaking of the DeColts, though, tonight we have learned that we will find out the identity of the mystery partner of Gargantuan and Thrill Seeker at CGC Elimination. CGC Elimination is the one time of year where all matches are 3 versus 3 elimination style matches. We know one full side of our main event, which will be Jack DeColt, Ricky DeColt and Intrepid Ian Identity. On the other side will be Gargantuan, Thrill Seeker and one mystery man who will be identified on this night on CGC Title Bout Wrestling. To gain momentum, we will also see the massive super heavyweight Gargantuan take on the 2013 graduate of the DeColt Power House Intrepid Ian Identity. Identity will be looking to impress his manager Jenny Playmate with what can only be described as an upset victory over Gargantuan.

In other action, we will see The Dirty White Boys step inside the ring against The New Soldiers Of Fortune. The winners of this contest will be declared number one contenders to The Predators and their CGC World Tag Team titles. The Dirty White Boys are already two time CGC World Tag Team Champions, while The New Soldiers Of Fortune are former four time CGC World Tag Team Champions. Only one of these two teams can reach the top of the mountain, however, and face the kings of the hill in The Predators.

Plus Whippy The Clown takes on Drake Young, Chucky Dorrance faces Donte Dunn and more right here on CGC Title Bout Wrestling!

Predictions List:

Ryan Powell vs. Ricky DeColt
Comments:

Chucky Dorrance vs. Donte Dunn
Comments:

Whippy The Clown vs. Drake Young
Comments:

Gargantuan vs. Intrepid Ian Identity
Comments:

The New Soldiers Of Fortune vs. The Dirty White Boys
Comments:

CGC World Title Match
Jack DeColt defends vs. Thrill Seeker
Comments:

Fun Fan Signs(Limit Of 2 Per Person):

Comments On Diary In General:
TAGS: @CGC – @TitleBoutWrestling – #CGCWorldTitle – #JackDeColtVsThrillSeeker

© 2016 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars
Unread 12-19-2017, 12:23 AM
Hall of Fame

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

CGC World Title Match
Comments:
Unread 12-19-2017, 02:06 PM
Hall of Fame

Angeldelayette doing CGC!? Count me in! Hope all is well bud!

CGC World Title Match
Unread 12-19-2017, 02:44 PM
All Star

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

Comments:

CGC World Title Match
Comments:

Fun Fan Signs(Limit Of 2 Per Person):
I liked the Soldiers of Fortune before they were new.
Cause he's bar-BAD-ian, you know it!

Comments On Diary In General:
Unread 12-19-2017, 05:19 PM
Minor League

Ricky DeColt
Comments:

Donte Dunn
Comments:

Whippy The Clown
Comments:

Gargantuan
Comments:

The New Soldiers Of Fortune
Comments:

CGC World Title Match
Jack DeColt
Unread 12-19-2017, 07:17 PM
Minor League

Honestly, pouring booze into a perfectly good Tim Hortons® Extra Large Double Double sounds more like something Steve would do during a promo to cause a Jerry Lawler head shaving-tier riot in Halifax. Also, very soon you're going to regret every card that doesn't have ZEUS on it.

Comments: Does Steve have a grudge against Ricky? Putting him in a curtain jerker with a washed-up jobber seems really mean.

Whippy The Clown vs. Drake Young (Dusty Finish)
Comments: This match is gonna stink up the whole joint.

CGC World Title Match
Comments: I'm going to predict that this will be the only match that does better than a C.

Last edited by Poputt : 12-19-2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: forgot to predict the tag
Unread 12-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Living Legend

I just wanted to toss in a note here to say that I'm still alive and looking forward to continuing this diary. Tis the Christmas season and I have been a lot busier than I expected. Thus why the first show hasn't been posted yet. It should be posted soon but the diary will really be ramping up following the new year.
Unread 12-26-2017, 06:17 AM
Living Legend

NEWS: WEEK 1 JANUARY 2016 QUICK RESULTS!

SWF SUPREME TV QUICK RESULTS
TUESDAY WEEK 1 JANUARY 2016:

ANGLE: Confrontation involving Brandon James, Rogue and Paul Huntingdon...B-
ANGLE: Confrontation involving Hero Squad and The Platinum Blondes...B-
Hero Squad went to a no contest with The Platinum Blondes...B
ANGLE: Confrontation involving Angry Gilmore and Kurt Laramee...B-
Angry Gilmore defeated Kurt Laramee...B-
ANGLE: Brawl involving Jack Bruce, Remo and Angry Gilmore...B
ANGLE: Confrontation involving Joey Morgan and Huey Cannonball...B-
Joey Morgan defeated Huey Cannonball to retain the SWF North American title...B-
ANGLE: Confrontation involving Randy Bumfhole and John Greed...C+
Randy Bumfhole defeated John Greed...B-
ANGLE: Pre-match interview with The Crippler...C+
The Crippler defeated Brandon James by DQ...B

TCW PRESENTS TOTAL WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS
TUESDAY WEEK 1 JANUARY 2016

The Behemoths defeated Devine Fortune...C
ANGLE: Backstage segment with Bryan Vessey and Bart Biggins...C+
Bryan Vessey defeated Bart Biggins...B
ANGLE: Pre-match interview with Human Arsenal...C+
Human Arsenal defeated Marc Speed...B
ANGLE: Backstage segment with Rocky Golden, Wolf Hawkins and Sammy Bach...A
The New Wave defeated The Canadian Animals...B-
ANGLE: Confrontation involving Ricky Dale Johnson and Aaron Andrews...B-
Aaron Andrews defeated Ricky Dale Johnson by DQ...B

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS
WEDNESDAY WEEK 1 JANUARY 2016

ANGLE: Brawl involving Enygma and Rich Money...B-
Steve Frehley, Jumbo Jackson and Trent Shaffer defeated The Towers Of Power and Freddie Datsun...B-
James Justice defeated Dusty Ducont...C+
ANGLE: Backstage segment with Rick Law and Eddie Howard...C+
Rick Law went to a no contest with Eddie Howard...B+
ANGLE: Skit involving Nicky Champion and Dawn Gemmell...B+
ANGLE: Backstage segment with Tiffany Jade and Missy Masterson...C
Tiffany Jade defeated Missy Masterson...C
ANGLE: Confrontation involving Champion Force, Tyson Baine and Rich Money...B+
Champion Force went to a double DQ with Tyson Baine and Rich Money...B+

NOTBPW CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING QUICK RESULTS
WEDNESDAY WEEK 1 JANUARY 2016

ANGLE: Backstage segment with Duane Stone and Harrison Hash...C+
Derek Frost defeated Hugh Ancrie...C
Tim Westybrook defeated John Maverick...B
Kaede Sugiyama defeated Sally Anne Christianson...C-
Sean McFly defeated Owen Love...A
Duane Stone defeated Johnny Bloodstone...A
TAGS: @TCW – @SWF – @USPW – @NOTBPW – #TotalWrestling – #SupremeTV – #AmericanWrestling – #ChampionshipWrestling

© 2016 All Rights Reserved. PromotionWars.com is a property of Promotion Wars