Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-28-2018, 12:03 PM

Default Wcw 2017!

Breaking News!

WCW World Championship Wrestling has been repurchased from WWE following a legal matter. The “new owner” of WCW is a no name fan who won the lottery and is using his new money to bring back to life World Championship Wrestling.

This is a dream situation for me to ever win the lottery this is one of the things I would try to do, as many other pro wrestling fans would do. I hope my booking style and how I project my plans of what I would do if I had all the power to build WCW from the ground in 2017. I want everyone to know I’m not creating a fantasy company where I just sign all the big names just because, and don’t build a strong base of the company. I want to especially after reading so many dynasties want to try to use those as my motivation behind how I do things.

I won’t be doing a listing of the roster nor will I announce prior to the first show which is called The Big Bang, copying from other dynasties. Once, I get started I will post when things happen such as backstage nonsense, injuries, or rumors.
This dynasty is going to be all text based but all written out promos on each show, I don’t want to be lazy and just say “wrestler promo” then with a rating I want to write what would I want the key points to be if I had them shoot this promo. I would love as much feedback as possible and any thoughts on the product.

Until next time,
Bshooter1994
Unread 01-29-2018, 04:08 PM
Living Legend

Let's see what you do with a new WCW...
Unread 02-01-2018, 11:11 PM

Default WCW 2017 The Big Bang!

WCW The Big Bang
Attendance: 11,704
Convocation Center (South East)

Pre Show: Mike Knox defeats Tomasso Ciampa, Afa Anoa Jr, Shelton Benjamin, and Juventud Guerrera (44)

WCW Big Bang

Kevin Nash walks down to the ring with a microphone. The crowd is happy to see Big Sexy but not sure what is going on.
“Wow what a feeling walking back into a WCW arena! The fans of WCW are probably wondering why I am here. Well, the new ownership of WCW has appointed me as the law and order of WCW. I couldn’t resist being in charge of the reemergence of pro wrestling. So Big Sexy Kevin Nash is in charge, so I guess it is time to get to business.”
“Tonight, we are creating a Big Bang in the wrestling world and in my opinion the first thing we need to do is crown a new WCW Champion. So starting up next we will have an 8 man tournament to crown the first champion. I promise I will not be the cause of the demise of WCW but instead the man who helped bring it from the ashes and into the top professional wrestling company in the world.”
(76)
WCW Title First Round: Thomas Lattimer defeats Brian Kendrick in 8 minutes following a piledriver (53)
The camera cuts backstage to the son of Dusty Rhodes, Cody Rhodes.
“Tonight I begin my journey to finish what my father started and bring World Championship Wrestling to the front of professional wrestling and that a Rhodes needs to always be champion." )
(59)
WCW Title First Round: Cody Rhodes defeats Mr. Anderson in 9 minutes following crossroads (56)
WCW Title First Round: Austin Aries defeats Ricochet in 10 minutes following a brainbuster (64)
WCW Title First Round: Stu Sanders defeated Roderick Strong in 12 minutes following a bullhammer (51)
WCW Title First Round: Matt Sydal defeated Aaron Stevens in 10 minutes following a Shooting Star Press (57)
Backstage cameras cut to Austin Aries:
“I’m the Greatest Man to Ever Live Austin Aries I have been World Champion for so many companies and outkasted in others and I will become WCW World Champion, believe that! As for you Cody no disrespect man but your dad may have built the old WCW, but I’m rebuilding it and making it better.”
(70)
WCW Title Second Round: Austin Aries defeats Cody Rhodes by Pinfall in 15 minutes following a brainbuster (64)

WCW Title Second Round: Matt Sydal defeats Stu Sanders by pinfall following a surprise rollup (63)
Jim Ross recap of WCW Title Tournament:
“Tonight, Austin Aries has gone thru two amazing competitors in Ricochet and Cody Rhodes, he has to go up against in some ways an underdog in Matt Sydal who defeated Aaron Stevens and then even surprised all of us when he rolled up Stu Sanders. Both of these men are great competitors and top-notch talent that will make a great first WCW Champion.”
(62)
WCW World Championship Final: Austin Aries defeats Matt Sydal by submission in 12 minutes with the last chancery (67)
Following the match Kevin Nash brings the WCW World Championship to Austin Aries as Aries holds it up and celebrates the victory to end the show.
(74)
Show Overall Rating: 67
Unread 02-01-2018, 11:38 PM

Default WCW 2017 Wednesday Night Nitro

WCW Wednesday Night Nitro
Attendance: 6,150
Alex G. Spanos Center (South West)

Pre Show: Brian Kendrick defeated Aero Star, Homicide and Juventud Guerrera by pinfall in 7 minutes following sliced bread (55)
Pre Show: Michael Elgin defeated Tomasso Ciampa and Afa Anoa Jr. in 6 minutes following a spinebuster (46)

Show opens with Jim Ross voicing over Austin Aries and Matt Sydal’s journey to the finals of WCW World Championship Tournament, and recaps how Austin Aries defeated Sydal and became WCW Champion.
(68)
Kevin Nash music hits and he walks down the ramp,
“This past Sunday we witnessed history, we brought WCW back to life, with new purpose and new meaning. Tonight, we make history once again by relaunching WCW Nitro! All the new WCW talent put on one hell of a show at The Big Bang, and some more of the great talent that WCW has acquired will be here tonight. Before I bring out the man who won the WCW World Championship on Sunday I want to make an announcement regarding out WCW World Tag Team Titles. They will be crowned tonight. But who will be facing off to crown the first champions? Matt and Nick Jackson The Young Bucks! And Bully Ray and Brother Devon The Dudleyz! Man, I’m excited for that main event. Now let’s get our first WCW World Champion out here Austin Aries!”
(71)
Austin Aries enters the arena:
“First of all, Kevin I’m the WCW World Champion and I run this show not you. Second, I have decided I will not be wrestling on the first WCW Nitro, no I wrestle when I want to wrestle I’m the champion deal with it. As for all this great WCW Talent you are right they are great but they are not The Greatest Man to ever live! So, for tonight they can have the main event, but know this that is my spotlight here in WCW and not you or anyone else is going to take that from me.”
(82)
Aaron Stevens defeats Roderick Strong by pinfall in 12 minutes following an elbow of distain (58)
The cameras pan to Cody Rhodes arriving to the arena earlier and Thomas Latimer attacking him from behind.
(60)
Following the attack, Rhino is on the screen talking about what he wants to do in WCW.
“The war machine man beast Rhino is back and better than ever. I want to cause chaos and destroy everything in my path until I feel necessary to not fight.”
(67)
Rhino defeats Shelton Benjamin by pinfall in 5 minutes following a gore (55)
Cody Rhodes comes down to the ring.
“Thomas Latimer, I’m not sure what your issue is but if you want to be a big tough guy and attack me from behind in the parking lot and not think there would be repercussions you are sadly mistaken. I want retribution right now!”
(50)
Stu Sanders interups for an impromptu match.
Cody Rhodes defeats Stu Sanders by pinfall in 12 minutes following crossroads (55)
Following the match the lights go out as Thomas Latimer attacks Cody Rhodes from behind again, leaving him beaten and down.
“Cody you are my first victim feel the wrath..”
(62)
Video Package of all the great moves of The Young Bucks
(66)
Michael Bennett W/ Maria Kanellis defeats Johnny Gargano by pinfall in 7 minutes following a spike DDT (42)
Ricochet defeats Mr. Anderson by pinfall in 9 minutes following a 450 splash (70)

The Video Package shows all the accomplishments of The Dudleys and their storied career
(73)
WCW Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks defeat The Dudleyz by pinfall when Matt Jackson pinned Devon following the Meltzer Driver (70)
Following the match Kevin Nash comes down to the ring and personally hands the WCW Tag Team Titles to The Young Bucks
(73)
Show Overall Rating: 72
Unread 02-02-2018, 01:04 AM

Attendance: 5,000
Ahern Field House (Mid South)

Pre Show: Mike Knox defeated Robert Evans (31)

The Show opens to Austin Aries music as he comes to the ring
“Last week I told the world how The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived felt about becoming WCW Champion and how this is my world now that you all get the privilege to be a part of. I’m going to be WCW Champion forever people so get used to seeing Austin Aries in all your programs, your main events, and all the posters.”
(88)
Kevin Nash interrupts
“You know Austin, I’m proud to say you are the WCW Champion, because you are a great talent but your mouth is just insane. I wanted to come out and make 2 major announcements. The first announcement is that WCW will be returning to PPV next Sunday night for The Great American Bash! However, I don’t have a main event yet and since Austin you declared yourself the main event of all shows, you need an opponent to defend your WCW Title against so tonight in the main event we will have Matt Sydal vs Stu Sanders winner will challenge you at The Great American Bash!”
(70)
Ricochet defeats Homicide by pinfall in 10 minutes following a 450 splash (64)
Post Match Aaron Stevens interrupts Ricochet
“This, this right here is what is wrong with professional wrestling in the year 2017. All you do is flip around the ring like a gymnastics wannabe with no substance. You sir, are bad for the wrestling business because you simply display zero class and that my friend is unacceptable. Your Welcome!”
(60)
The Dudleys defeat Johnny Gargano and Tomasso Ciampa by pinfall in 7 minutes following a 3D to Ciampa (62)
We cut backstage to Matt Sydal
“Last Sunday I created an opportunity of a lifetime I was within the reach of the WCW Championship. But that is over now and done with. Tonight, I get a second chance a second life if you will by facing off against the man everyone thought I couldn’t beat in Stu Sanders. I know many people are believing I was a fluke and I can’t beat him well tonight prepare to be amazed not one but for the second time.”
(73)
Michael Bennett W/ Maria Kanellis defeats Brian Kendrick and Aero Star by pinfall in 7 minutes following a spike DDT (56)
Maria and Mike Bennett grab a Mic
“My husband and I have many things we plan to accomplish here in WCW. We are now undefeated and will not be stopped on our quest to rule the kingdom”
(63)
Rhino defeats Shelton Benjamin by pinfall in 6 minutes with a Gore (55)
We cut to a eerie looking woods with Thomas Latimer
“Cody Rhodes, you seem to not understand what I am, and why I do what I do. I want you to know Cody that you are special in that you used to see stars in the dust and used to be dashing. Why I was dashing once too Cody and look what happened to me, I will cause you pain and suffering unimaginable to you, you should have run when you had the chance.”
(62)
Jim Ross recaps The Young Bucks capturing the WCW World Tag team Titles last week over The Dudleyz.
(60)
Roderick Strong defeats Michael Elgin by pinfall in 8 minutes following a roaring elbow (56)
Austin Aries barges into Kevin Nash’s office
“Kevin did you think you outsmarted me. I don’t care who wins tonight do you really think I’m scared of either of them for this WCW Championship. I however commend you on coming up with such a simple idea to crown a number one contender for me to knock off their pedestal because I’m The Greatest Man to Ever Live believe it.”
(68)
Matt Jackson defeats Afa Anoa Jr by pinfall In 6 minutes following a superkick (46)
We cut backstage to Stu Sanders
“Last Sunday Matt Sydal you weasel, you peasant, you slithered your way into the finals against Austin Aries and lost my WCW Championship. I want what rightfully belongs to me and no one will stop me, not you Matt Sydal and not you Austin Aries.”
(69)
#1 Contenders Match: Matt Sydal defeats Stu Sanders by pinfall in 15 minutes following a shooting star press (65)
Following the match as Matt Sydal is Celebrating Austin Aries comes out on the stage and poses down with the WCW Championship to end the show.
(67)
Show Overall Rating: 69
Unread 02-03-2018, 01:23 AM

Attendance: 4,480
Alumni Arena (Tri State)

Pre Show: Aaron Stevens defeated Mike Knox, Tomasso Ciampa, and Juventud Guerrera (52)

The show opens with Kevin Nash walking down to the ring with a case in his hand.
“As most of you can tell the first few Nitros here have been a lot of me talking and I’m sorry about that. I wanted to set the ground work for the resurrected WCW. I started with the WCW Championship, then last week we got us new WCW Tag Team Champions. This week I have an announcement talking about this (Pulls WCW United States Championship out of the case). The WCW United States Championship won by so many greats I want to crown our first United States Champion at The Great American Bash. The match will be a fatal four way and the participants will be Homicide, Roderick Strong, Michael Bennett and Rhino!”
(58)
Aero Star defeated Stu Sanders by pinfall in 15 minutes following a rollup (56)
Post Match Stu Sanders attacks Aero Star from behind hitting him with Wasteland followed by a bullhammer.
Post Commercial Nash walks up to Sanders saying “congratulations, you wanted a match at The Great American Bash well you got one it’s Stu Sanders vs Aero Star.”
(63)
Brian Kendrick defeated Michael Elgin by pinfall in 7 minutes following sliced bread (56)
Cody Rhodes comes down to the ring
“Lattimer, you want to be noticed that’s fine by me it really is. You want to be different and unique great. But don’t think for a damn second I’m going to let the Rhodes Legacy be the beginning of your success. I want to fight you at The Great American Bash and prove to you, you don’t mess with a Rhodes.”
“Cody cody Cody, you don’t think before you talk. You just challenged me a man who has already attempted to injure you twice to a match? Well, Cody I accept but I’m not responsible for my actions and the injuries I cause you.”

(59)
The Young Bucks defeated Randy Summers and Brandon Watts by pinfall in 5 minutes following a Superkick to Watts (48)
Post Match The Dudleyz attack The Young Bucks beating them down. Bully calls for Devon to get the tables, as they place Nick on the table they feed Matt into a powerbomb of the second rope thru the table.
(49)
Jim Ross narrates “This clearly is a sign The damn Dudleyz want a rematch at The Young Bucks and I’m sure there will be no hesitation by The Bucks.”
(63)
Mr Anderson defeated Ricochet in 10 minutes following a distraction by Aaron Stevens leading to a Mic Check (66)
Ricochet grabs a microphone, "Aaron Stevens it’s one thing to say I’m the problem with wrestling and to say all the negative things about me, it’s a whole other thing to cause me to lose matches. So at The Great American Bash I want to fight you.”
(66)
The camera cuts backstage to Austin Aries
“So tonight it looks like Matt Sydal and I will do a little contract signing for our WCW Championship match on Sunday. That’s all good and fine but after Sunday two things will still be for certain, 1: I’m The Greatest Man to Ever live, and 2: I’m still WCW Champion.”
(84)
Shelton Benjamin defeated Afa Anoa Jr by pinfall in 6 minutes following a TBone Suplex (47)
Backstage two of the four participants in United States fatal four way are preparing for their match.
“Rhino, tonight it can be all about you hitting the Gore on who ever you want but on Sunday stay out of my way, stay out of Michael Bennett’s as I begin the foundation of my kingdom and become WCW United States Champion.”
Rhino looks intense walks away.
(67)
Rhino and Michael Bennett defeated Roderick Strong and Homicide by pinfall in 15 minutes following a Gore to Homicide (54)
Kevin Nash walks down to the ring where the table is set with two contracts waiting to be signed.
“Alright everyone, as you know I love signing a good fat contract but tonight is not about me it’s about the WCW Championship match Sunday so let’s bring out the participants. The challenger Matt Sydal! And The reigning and defending WCW Champion Austin Aries.”
“Aries at The Big Bang both of us had wrestled twice before we faced off. You beat me and rightfully so. This time it will be different, I will not come up short again I will beat you and become WCW Champion!”
“Yeah no, Matt face it. I didn’t even have to pin you to beat you. I locked in the Last Chancery and you passed out. Sometimes kid, you just gotta know your place and your place is not where Austin Aries lives.”

(81)
Aries tries to cheap shot fails, Sydal hits him with lefts and rights! Following it up with a running dropkick in the corner. Sydal climbs to the top and hits a Shooting Star Press! He grabs The WCW Championship and holds it up to end the show.
(72)
Show Overall Rating: 66
Unread 02-03-2018, 01:28 AM

Default WCW The Great American Bash Preview

The Great American Bash Match Card

WCW Championship: Matt Sydal vs Austin Aries (Champion)

Singles Match: Ricochet vs Aaron Stevens

Singles Match: Stu Sanders vs Aero Star

WCW Tag Team Championship: The Dudleyz vs The Young Bucks (Champions)

WCW United States Championship Fatal Four Way: Rhino vs Michael Bennett vs Roderick Strong vs Homicide

Grudge Match: Cody Rhodes vs Thomas Lattimer

Please give me some feedback before I post this PPV tomorrow night!
Thank You!
Unread 02-03-2018, 03:23 PM

Default WCW The Great American Bash

WCW The Great American Bash
Attendance: 10,000
American Bank Center Arena (Mid South)

Pre Show: Mr. Anderson defeated Johnny Gargano, Tomasso Ciampa, Brian Kendrick, Shelton Benjamin and Michael Elgin by pinfall in 10 minutes (52)

WCW The Great American Bash

Opening Sequence with Jim Ross Hyping the card:
“Welcome to The Great American Bash I’m sure you all are excited as are we for this one tonight let’s run through the card. We have The WCW Tag Team Championships being defended by The Young Bucks vs The Dudleyz in a rematch from the first Nitro. We have Stu Sanders vs Aero Star, Stu Sanders who has not been having the best of luck since WCW started and a young up and coming high flyer Aero Star looks to create waves. The WCW United States Championship will be crowned tonight in a four way dance between Rhino, Michael Bennett, Roderick Strong and Homicide. This is one I’m very excited as I feel it’s truly a toss up. Then we get to a couple of heated situations with Aaron Stevens and Ricochet. Stevens claims Ricochet is the problem with professional wrestling in 2017, where Ricochet wants to prove his worth. The other one is Cody Rhodes and Thomas Lattimer. Lattimer ever since losing to Cody I the WCW Title Tournament has been tormenting him and tonight Cody hopes to get revenge. Finally in the main event we have a hungry challenger in Matt Sydal vs The WCW Champion self-proclaimed Greatest Man to ever Live Austin Aries. Last time these men fought they were spent after two previous matches tonight they get full energy to find out who truly is the best.”
(68)
WCW United States Championship 4 Way: Roderick Strong defeated Rhino, Michael Bennett, and Homicide by pinfall in 18 minutes following Death by Roderick to Homicide (57)
Post-Match Kevin Nash walks down to hand The WCW United States Championship to Roderick as he celebrates.
(65)
Singles Match: Stu Sanders defeated Aero Star by pinfall in 15 minutes following a bullhammer (55)
Cameras cut backstage to The Dudleyz:
“Young Bucks, on the first Nitro we will give you credit you bested The Dudleyz. But make no mistake about it you under estimated how dead on the inside we are and how badly we want those WCW Tag Team Championships. We will stop at nothing to get what we want and there is no one on this planet who can stop the greatest tag team in professional wrestling history. Oh my brother testify!”
(66)
WCW World Tag Team Championships: The Dudleyz defeated The Young Bucks by pinfall in 18 minutes following a title shot to the head of Matt Jackson (68)
We cut backstage to Thomas Lattimer:
“Cody, tonight the day of reckoning is upon us. I will make you hurt and scream for mercy as I apply a deadly sin upon your lifeless body...hahaha”
(66)
Grudge Match: Cody Rhodes and Thomas Lattimer went to a draw at 14 minutes when neither man answered a ten count as they brawled to the back to cause a double countout (53)
Aaron Stevens backstage:
“The leader of the masses is speaking everyone remain calm. Now as for tonight Ricochet, we have a date with destiny and your disgusting display of what you call wrestling will be dispensed from WCW. As I leader of the masses ascend to the greatest lengths of WCW. Your Welcome.”
(56)
Singles Match: Ricochet defeated Aaron Stevens by pinfall in 13 minutes following a 450 splash (62)
Austin Aries is standing by pre match to talk:
“Tonight I am where I belong, the main event as your WCW Champion. As for Matt Sydal a good competitor, who is just another stepping stone for Austin Aries to reign supreme over WCW.”
(77)
WCW Championship: Austin Aries defeated Matt Sydal by pinfall in 20 minutes following a brainbuster (73)
Post Match Austin Aries celebrates in the ring as a beaten and discouraged Matt Sydal walks up the ramp.
(86)
Show Overall Rating: 72
Unread 02-04-2018, 01:25 AM

Default WCW The Great American Bash Wrap up

Post PPV Wrap up

Austin Aries was very pleased with his match with Matt Sydal feeling like Sydal is a great asset to the company.

Bully Ray was talking to JR, about how he feels Afa Anoa Jr, just isn’t clicking with the crowd.

Juventud Guerrera started a verbal confrontation with Lance Storm who is a road agent.

Stu Sanders after his match praised Aero Star saying he has a lot of potential.

Mr. Anderson tested positive for steroids, I gave him the win on the preshow but he was fined.

Overall feeling after this PPV was very happy since non of the storylines have made a lot of traction but still performed strong. I was not surprised with the main event scoring well considering there wasn't much heat as I usually would like for my main events. I hope I can get this to the point where I can get more participation from viewers but I don't mind just posting as I do just read others as well without commenting so I understand that. I appreciate the views so far and look forward to posting more Nitros and PPVs going forward.

-Bshooter1994
Unread 02-05-2018, 01:01 PM

Attendance: 4,619
Alfond Arena (New England)

Austin Aries opens the show walking down to the ring wanting a microphone
“At The Great American Bash, I proved once again I am the best wrestler in the world. I defeated Matt Sydal by pinfall with no help no cheating and you people can’t stand it.”
(84)
Kevin Nash interrupts
“Austin, what makes you think you run things around here? Yes you defeated Matt Sydal but I want to give him and everyone else in WCW a chance to face off against you at Bash at the Beach. So tonight what we are going to do is the main event will be an over the top battle royal where the winner will challenge you at Bash at the Beach.”
(75)
Ricochet defeated MR. Anderson by pinfall in 10 minutes following a 450 splash (65)
After the match, Aaron Stevens hits the ring and starts attacking Ricochet. Mr Anderson joins in as they declare they are united.
(62)
Roderick Strong defeared Juventud Guerrera by pinfall in 5 minutes following a death by Roderick (48)
After the match Rhino comes out on the stage.
“Roderick Strong, I want the United States Championship you never beat me for! Next Week!”
(56)
Jim Ross Recap:
“Last Sunday The Dudleyz reclaimed their rightful place as champion when they defeated The Young Bucks, However in a shady win as they used one of the titles to hit Matt Jackson to score the victory.”
(65)
The Dudleyz defeated Julian Star and Mikey Webb by pinfall in 5 mintues following a 3D to Starr (46)
Cody Rhodes comes down to the ring.
“Thomas Lattimer, we are far, far from done. Sunday I did not care about the win as we both were counted out I just want to fight and hurt you. I want my revenge on you I don’t care when I just want it as soon as possible.”
(62)
Lights go out, Lights come back on Cody Rhodes is covered in blood from a blood bath
(56)
Michael Bennett w/ Mara Kanellis defeated Brian Kendrick by pinfall in 8 minutes following a spike DDT (52)
Hype Video of a superstar coming soon… The Video just says it’s time “Bay Bay”
(54)
Matt Sydal defeated Michael Elgin by pinfall in 11 minutes following a shooting star press (64)
Kevin Nash finds Aaron Stevens and Mr Anderson backstage.
“Since you guys wanted to create a unit here and attack Ricochet, next week Ricochet will choose which on you he wants to fight and whichever match he so chooses.”
(60)
15 man over the top rope battle royal: The finish of the match is a draw between Stu Sanders and Matt Sydal as both men hit the floor at the same time. (64)
Participants:
Matt Sydal
Stu Sanders
Michael Elgin
Bully Ray
Devon
Michael Bennett
Rhino
Roderick Strong
Mike Knox
Aaron Stevens
Mr Anderson
Homicide
Brian Kendrick
Johnny Gargano
Tomasso Ciampa

Following the finish of the match Kevin Nash comes out on the stage.
“Since neither of you definitively landed first on the ground next week you two will face off where the winner of that match will face Austin Aries at Bash at the Beach.”
(64)
Show Overall Rating: 69
Unread 02-05-2018, 06:21 PM

Attendance: 2,500
Calisero Antonio R Barcelo (Puerto Rico)

Pre Show: Mike Knox defeated Afa Anoa, Shelton Benjamin and Michael Elgin (42)

Austin Aries opens the show walking down to the ring wanting a microphone
“Ladies and Gentleman, let’s give it up for The Greatest Man to Ever Live, Me! So, last week Kevin Nash wants to put together a little battle royal to determine my number one contender, and yet no one won the match. But, wait then he decides that tonight he wants to put together a singles match against Stu Sanders and Matt Sydal a man that I already beat. Tonight I want to watch and see who will be losing to me at Bash at The Beach.”
(85)
Austin Aries defeated Tomasso Ciampa by pinfall in 8 minutes following a brainbuster (59)
Camera cuts to Aaron Stevens and Mr. Anderson backstage:
“Ok, so tonight if he picks you this is the plan?”
“Correct.”
“I honestly don’t know or care what kind of match he picks our plan is perfect.”

(62)
Ricochet comes down to the ring
“Tonight I want my retribution on a couple of guys who continuously run their mouths about me. I want to take out Mr. Anderson first and since I get to pick the type of match I choose a ladder match!”
(70)
Ladder Match: MR. Anderson defeated Ricochet in 12 minutes following Aaron Stevens interference (44)
MR. Anderson and Aaron Stevens continue to put the boots to Ricochet
(57)
Here comes Aero Star for the save! He runs off Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens
(61)
Backstage we cut to Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis
“The quest for the kingdom is coming, we are still unbeaten in WCW, but yet the travesty that is we have no gold. The king and queen of WCW need gold.”
(61)
Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis defeated Brian Kendrick by pinfall in 7 minutes following a spike DDT (51)
Rhino is backstage:
“Tonight I claim what I deserve the WCW United States Championship Roddy, you never pinned me for it therefore you never beat the warmachine Rhino!”
(58)
WCW United States Championship: Roderick Strong defeated Rhino by pinfall in 15 minutes following a rollup (61)
A hype video is playing showing a figure walking at the end it says “WCW Bay Bay”
(49)
Thomas Lattimer comes down to the ring:
“Cody I have a question for you. Did you like the taste of blood? Did it scare you? Did it excite you? The first time I tasted blood I craved it so much after it became an addiction you see. I gave you a taste of how my life is Cody I let you enjoy the feeling of someone else’s blood being on your body. I hope you liked it because there is more to come.”
(57)
Homicide defeated Johnny Gargano by pinfall in 8 minutes following a Gringo Killer (55)
Backstage interview W/ The Dudleyz:
“Hey camera guy do your job right we are The WCW Tag Team Champions the camera stays on us at all times. People keep saying we got lucky against The Young Bucks, and that we don’t really have it anymore, well all you people look at this gold around our freakin waist."
(Young Bucks attack)
The brawl is on between The Young Bucks and The Dudleyz! Staff and other wrestlers attempt to break it up!
(63)
#1 Contenders Match: Stu Sanders and Matt Sydal went to a double DQ in 16 minutes following Austin Aries getting involved and hitting both guys with the WCW Title (68)
Austin Aries stands tall holding The WCW Championship high to end the show.
(78)
Show Overall Rating: 71
Unread 02-08-2018, 11:30 PM

Attendance: 2,563
Les Murakawi Stadium (Hawaii)

Pre Show: Rhino defeated Afa Anoa, Shelton Benjamin and Mike Knox (48)

Austin Aries comes down to the ring:
“Last week I made my statement on this whole number one contender situation here. Kevin Nash you tried to do a battle royal that failed, and the singles match that failed too. So having said that I will be starting my vacation the week before Bash at The Beah.”
(86)
Kevin Nash interrupts.
“Austin where do you think you are going? Yes the battle royal didn’t work out the way I had hoped. However last week you caused the singles match to go bad. So since you decided to get involved last week you earned yourself not only a title match at Bash at The Beach, but you earned a triple threat match against both men.”
(70)
Matt Jackson defeated Devon Dudley vs pinfall in 10 minutes following a superkick (55)
We cut backstage to Roderick Strong:
“Last week, I proved that I will take all comers for challengers for my United States Championship, I don’t care who I have to face."
(53)
Rhino attacks him!
As Strong is trying use a door to get up Rhino hits him with GORE thru the door! Security runs over to get Rhino away and to check on Roderick.
(60)
Michael Elgin defeated Brian Kendrick by pinfall in 8 minutes following a powerbomb (53)
Aaron Stevens and MR. Anderson make a dramatic entrance
(64)
Aero Star defeated Aaron Stevens by pinfall in 10 minutes with a rollup (50)
Post Match Anderson and Stevens put the boots to Aero Star
(65)
Ricochet makes the save!
“This is getting ridiculous all you guys do is attack one of us when there is two of you, not anymore at Bash at The Beach its us vs you.”
(69)
Matt Sydal backstage:
“Austin Aries, Stu Sanders we clearly are on a collision course for Bash at The Beach, and I will no longer become the underdog I will become champion.”
(78)
Matt Sydal defeated Mike Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis by pinfall in 12 minutes by pinfall following a shooting star press (63)
Backstage in the trainers room:
“Hey Roddy how are you feeling man? “
“Kev, I don’t care what has to happen I want Rhino at Bash at The Beach I’ll even defend my title I don’t care.”

(64)
Stu Sanders defeated Johnny Gargano by pinfall in 7 minutes following a bullhammer (50)
Austin Aries backstage:
“Can someone explain to me how both of these losers have a shot at me for my WCW Championship. These two guys can’t even figure out who is better between them why should they even face me. I am the best in WCW these two are trash.”
(76)
Homicide defeated Tomasso Ciampa by pinfall in 8 minutes following a grino killa (56)
The hype video is showing its time Bay Bay in 2 weeks!
(55)
Thomas Lattimer in ring promo:
“Cody, come out come out where ever you are? Come on Cody are you scared of me? Hahahahaha”
(Cody shows up on the screen)
“Lattimer, what’s wrong you wanted me there? Well, I’m not there physically however I am there spiritually. You want to get deranged, you want to get twisted, here’s my offer for you at Bash at The Beach First Blood! By the way look up, Bloody Mary!”
(Blood falls on Thomas Lattimer giving him a blood bath)
(61)
Show Overall Rating: 68
Unread 02-10-2018, 12:35 PM

Attendance: 5,500
Alfred A McKethan Stadium (South East)

Pre Show: Homicide defeated Michael Bennett Michael Elgin and Afa Anoa Jr (45)
Pre Show: Cody Rhodes defeated Brian Milonas (45)

Austin Aries comes down to the ring:
“On Sunday once again, I will prove to this company, and all you. No. I don’t care about any of you fans. I am the Greatest Man to Ever Live. I don’t care about Matt Sydal and Stu Sanders, they are simply just more supposed barriers that Kevin Nash wants to put in front of me so I won’t be champion any more.”
(79)
Kevin Nash comes out
“Austin I don’t understand your vendetta against me I am simply doing everything I can to make WCW the top company in the world and honestly I love that you are champion but I have to produce a great product. So tonight Austin as a tune up match, it’s you vs Johnny Gargano.”
(80)
Thomas Lattimer defeated Tomasso Ciampa by pinfall in 10 minutes following a piledriver (46)
Post Match: Cody Rhodes slides into the ring and hits crossroads on Thomas Lattimer
(58)
The Dudleyz backstage promo:
“Last week The Young Bucks, tried to take the fight to us so this is what is going to happen if they win tonight we will give them an opportunity to face us Sunday at Bash at The Beach.”
(66)
The Young Bucks defeated The Dudleyz by pinfall in 13 minutes following a superkick (60)
Rhino Backstage Promo:
“Roderick Strong, you seriously believe with broken ribs you have any chance of beating the war machine. One Gore broke your ribs, One more Gore brings me the WCW United States Championship.”
(59)
Rhino defeated Brian Kendrick by pinfall in 7 minutes following a GORE (51)
After the match Roderick Strong tries to attacks Rhino but fails, Rhino hits another GORE on the already injured ribs.
(56)
Stu Sanders backstage:
“This Sunday I take my rightful place as the ruler of WCW, and bring The United Kingdom its first WCW Champion.”

(67)
Stu Sanders defeated Shelton Benjamin by pinfall in 6 minutes following a bullhammer (46)
Aero Star and Ricochet backstage:
“Aero Star tonight we have to embarrass those two losers and on Sunday we need to defeat them once and for all.”
(66)
Aerostar defeated MR. Anderson by pinfall in 10 minutes following an inverted backflip (59)

Matt Sydal backstage:
“Sunday I get one final shot at WCW Championship at Bash at The Beach, I need to win this match on Sunday, otherwise I have failed all the fans and importantly myself.”
(65)
“This Sunday it’s time Bay Bay”
(55)
Austin Aries backstage:
“This match is ridiculous another abusive power move by Nash. Putting me in a match against Gargano before my triple threat match on Sunday is ridiculous”
(78)
Austin Aries defeated Johnny Gargano by pinfall in 8 minutes following a brain buster (53)
Post Match Matt Sydal tries to attack Austin Aries
(67)
Stu Sanders hits the ring hits both Matt Sydal and Austin Aries with Bull hammer. He holds up the WCW Championship to end the show.
(74)
Show Overall Rating: 64
Unread 02-10-2018, 12:39 PM

Default WCW Bash at The Beach Preview

Bash at The Beach Card

WCW Championship: Stu Sanders vs Matt Sydal vs Austin Aries(Champion)

WCW United States Championship: Rhino vs Roderick Strong(Champion)

First Blood: Cody Rhodes vs Thomas Lattimer

Tag Team Grudge Match: Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens vs Ricochet and Aero Star

WCW Tag Team Titles: The Young Bucks vs The Dudleyz (Champions)

Debut of a new WCW superstar Bay Bay
Unread 02-11-2018, 09:45 PM

Default WCW Bash at The Beach

WCW Bash at The Beach
Attendance: 10,743
Aggie Stadium (South West)

Pre Show: Homicide won a battle royal (50)
WCW Bash at The Beach

Jim Ross hypes the ppv:
“Tonight we will have our first Bash at The Beach in the resurgence of WCW. Let’s run through the card. We have The WCW Tag Team Titles on the line as The Dudleyz defend against former champions The Young Bucks in the rubber match of their fued, between the old school and new school. We have a grudge tag team match as tensions have led to Ricochet finding a friend in Aero Star to try to take the fight to Mr. Anderson and Aaron Stevens. Also, The WCW United States championship is on the line as Roderick Strong defends against Rhino who has brought the mean streak back into his motives and targeted the ribs of Strong breaking them after two vicious attacks. Then we get our most heated rivalry here in WCW between Cody Rhodes and Thomas Lattimer as tensions have boiled between the two blood baths that will lead to a first blood match tonight. Then we will get the debut of an unknown superstar who is a former Ring of Honor World Champion. Finally the main event as Austin Aries defends The WCW Championship in a 3 way dance against the underdog Matt Sydal and Stu Sanders. This all started over controversy arising at the end of a battle royal then Aries ruining the singles match which Kevin Nash stepped in and right the wrong and made it a 3 way dance.”
(63)
First Blood Match: Thomas Lattimer defeated Cody Rhodes in 16 minutes when he forced him to bleed after hitting him off a broken turnbuckle (56)

Backstage we cut to The Dudleyz:
“The Dudleyz have won once, The Young Bucks have won once. Tonight it comes to a head and we can all move on when The Dudleyz smack around Hardy Boyz 2.0 and defend our WCW Tag Team Championships.”
“Oh My Brother Testify.”

(73)
WCW Tag Team Championships: The Young Bucks defeated The Dudleyz by pinfall in 20 minutes following a meltzer driver through a table to Devon (70)
Following The Match The Young Bucks celebrate that they have reclaimed their WCW Tag Team Championships.
(75)
Backstage Matt Sydal:
“Tonight this is it, I have to lay it all on the line. My final shot some would say, as if I lose tonight I fall back to the end of line. I cannot let that happen I have never been this close before I can feel the brass ring is in my grasp, I have to seize this opportunity.”
(78)
Scholared A**holes (Stevens and Anderson) come down to the ring:
“Everyone silence the Scholared A**holes are about to speak. The despicable actions of Aero Star and Ricochet are not only disgusting but completely juvenile. As they have no grace and elegance that a superstar needs.”
(Ricochet and Aero Star interrupt)
(60)
Scholared A**holes defeated Ricochet and Aerostar by pinfall in 15 minutes following a mic check to Aero Star (68)
Post Match Scholared A**holes celebrate on the ramp.
(66)
Hype package for Stu Sanders.
(63)
Backstage promo Roderick Strong:
"Rhino, I commend no I congratulate you. You broke my ribs with your previous attacks and the use of the GORE. I know that if you hit me with the GORE tonight I might not be United States Champion anymore. I cannot allow that to happen, Rhino you may have hurt me but you have not killed me, to take this championship from me you will have to make sure I’m practically dead.”
(61)
WCW United States Championship: Roderick Strong defeats Rhino by pinfall in 15 minutes following death by Roderick (62)
Roderick Strong celebrates a hard fought Victory over Rhino
(60)
Hype Video hyping the debuting superstar as Adam Cole Bay Bay!
(57)
Adam Cole defeated Michael Elgin by pinfall in 8 minutes following a superkick (56)
Austin Aries backstage promo:
"Once again, The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived is in the main event defending his WCW Championship against not one but two men. Once again Kevin Nash decides to stack the deck against me because he is hell bent on not wanting me champion, well Kevin get used to seeing this Austin Aries as your WCW Champion.”
(75)
WCW Championship: Austin Aries defeated Stu Sanders and Matt Sydal by pinfall in 22 minutes following a brain buster to Matt Sydal (74)
Post Match Austin Aries celebrates to end the show
(75)
Show Overall Rating: 73