Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-25-2017, 04:58 PM
Low Minors

--
– Craig Stuart – Ollie Freedman – Scott Hickey –

Craig Stuart: “Welcome everyone to SSW: Unchained and do we have a night of action planned for you, but the biggest part of the action will be Molokai Milk facing off against The Void for the SSW: World Championship.”

Scott Hickey: “You mean we will see a guy who thinks the fact he drinks milk makes him strong. Well let’s face it this is the real world, so you are going to see a milkman get beaten down by The Void.”

Ollie Freedman: “Or being non-bias, we will see a hell of a main event between two guys that will be an explosive contest and one of the best matches you will see this year.”

Scott Hickey: “Oh quit your whining Ollie about being bias. Watch this upcoming match, this is what I will do to you if you don’t pipe down big guy.”
Quote:

----
– Hardcore Henderson with Gareth Case and Dutch DeRue – VS – Lloyd Banks –

The rest of Notorious accompany Hardcore Henderson out to the ring as Lloyd Banks is already within the squared cricle, ready and waiting for his opponent. The size difference between the two men is impressive to say the least. Hardcore Henderson doesn’t even wait for the ring of the bell before delivering a stiff punch to Lloyd Banks sending him to the canvas.

With Banks already rocked Henderson continues to manhandle Lloyd for the majority of the match. Lloyd unable to mount any sort of comeback against the monster, or build any sort of momentum. Dutch does good job at handling the crowd at ringside and tallying up more boos as his client dominates the match and picks up a three count.

Winner: Hardcore Henderson
----

– Notorious – Lloyd Banks – White Wasp –

As the match ends Gareth Case moves into the ring and begins to work over Lloyd Banks with Henderson. Dutch finally climbs in the ring and gestures to his two clients to lift Lloyd to his feet. The two men proudly hold up Lloyd as if posing to the audience like they are proud hunters.

Dutch DeRue: “This is what happens when you try and challenge a member of Notorious, so I hope everyone backstage realises this, I hope they all realise if you get involved in a match with either member of Notorious your career is at risk.”

Dutch gives a silent command as the two members of Notorious drag Lloyd out of the ring and towards the announce desk. Before they can even clear off the desk out comes running White Wasp with a chair in hand. Henderson and Gareth drop Lloyd to the floor and there is a standoff at ringside. Henderson basically laughs at the idea of Wasp even taking out one of the members of Notorious with the chair. However cooler heads prevail and Dutch leads his guys out through the crowd exiting the venue as referee’s and staff attend to Lloyd.

Quote:
--

– Vantage – VS – Trey Tallman –

The next match up sees two guys who both lost their shot at the SSW World Championship match scheduled for later tonight. Vantage came out to the ring with a lot of fanfare and played to the audience. “Ice T” Trey Tallman came out and after his display last month actually gets a warmer reception than expected, however just like last month he ignores the fans taunts and jeers at his direction.

The pair of men produced an decent match, with a lot of the early game favouring Trey as he worked at keeping the more agile and technical wrestler down. Trey however couldn’t put Vantage away after hitting a snap suplex that he followed up with a cover.

After kicking out the frustrated Trey pulled Vantage to his feet in attempt for another suplex, but Vantage was able to block and reverse the Suplex into one of his own. With Trey out on the mat Vantage takes the opportunity to climb to the top turnbuckle and manages to hit Vantage Point to seal the win.

Winner: Vantage

---

– Matt Stoppard with Marcus Kerr– VS – Sinner with Mercenary –

Matt Stoppard made his way out getting the audience pumped along the way with his tag-team partner Kerr close behind him. Sinner was also accompanied on the way out with his tag-team partner. Once in the ring, the pace started off fast with Stoppard charging at Sinner, Stoppard was unfortunately swatted away like a gnat. Kerr did well to rally the crowd around his tag-team partner.

As Kerr was chanting on the fans his tag-team partner Stoppard began to make a comeback inside the ring. On the outside Mercenary took out Kerr. Causing enough of a distraction on the outside Sinner went for Sins and Tragedy, but as he held Stoppard in the air he was able to slide out of it and roll up Sinner for a quick three-count.

Winner: Matt Stoppard

Quote:
--

– Sinner – Mercenary – Bradley Regan –

The Australian People’s Party quickly made their way from the ring and up the ramp. While The Drifters remained in the ring arguing with Bradley Regan about the count yelling at him that it was too fast. The duo proceeded to beat down the referee as the crowd booed on. All the while yelling at him about counting too fast. Until security were able to remove the two men from the ring, and Bradley was assisted backstage.

– Molokai Milk –

Molokai Milk came out to loud applause of the crowd with a mic in hand. As he made his way to the ring, into view comes a small podium that is covered by a black cloth that the stage hands had set up during his entrance.

Molokai Milk: “Last month it was announced this match would be an Aussie Rules match, which is great because that means anything goes. Do you know what that means people? That means I can do what I want. That means this is legal!”

Molokai pulls off the cloth revealing six pristine glass milk bottles sitting on the small podium. To the sheer delight of the crowd who began to chant “We got milk! We got milk! We got milk!”

Molokai Milk: “So there you have it Void, I have only got one question for you now. “Got Milk?”

The audience continues to chant in unison as Molokai begins to take bottles of milk and drink them.

Quote:
-

– Molokai Milk – VS – The Void –

The Void makes his way down to the ring with some boos from the crowd, for a psychopath he looks laser focused watching Molokai Milk as he finishes the first bottle of milk and the rest are removed from the ring to ringside.

The match up starts tame with both men locking up several times. Unfortunately for The Void, the veteran Molokai starts to tee off on his opponent delivering several stiff straight right hands. Molokai goes for the Hawaiian Hammer but Void manages to avoid the blow. The two men continue brawling and the action spills to the outside of the ring.

Molokai knocks Void away and breaks away from the match for a second to head over to the podium and goes to take a drink from one of the glass bottles of milk, as the fans begin to cheer.

The cheers from the crowd antagonise The Void who charges at Molokai only to be struck in the head by the glass bottle. As Void squirms on the ground wiping away milk from his face, Molokai grins and shouts out to the audience. “GOT MILK!!?!”

Molokai goes to pick Void up but a rake to the eyes slows him down. The Void then attempts to deliver a powerbomb to Molokai only to have it reversed into a back body drop. Void takes a devastating fall across the metal fence barricade.

Molokai takes a second to catch his breath before pulling Void to his feet and rolling him into the ring. As Molokai goes to slide into the ring he is ambushed by Nightmare Slasher and Nightmare Stalker. The duo beat on Molokai knocking him down to his knees. They continue to beat down the Hawaiian Native before delivering Slash and Burn on the outside.

Molokai is tossed into the ring by The Horror Show and Void pulls himself over Molokai for the pin. A reluctant David Avatar makes the three count. As the entire crowd boos at what just unfolded The Void rests against the ropes center stage while holding up the SSW World Championship with both members of The Horror Show climbing the turnbuckles and pointing at the newly crowned champion.

Winner: The Void

Prediction Results:
MrWolf101 - 10/12 (83%)
NoobzUnite - 10/12 (83%)
TheHeel - 3/4 (75%)
Lt. Lucrativo - 3/4 (75%)
DAVEFAN95 - 7/12 (58%)
BHK1978 - 7/12 (58%)
smw88 - 6/12 (50%)
MisterRomanini - 2/4 (50%)
Unread 12-25-2017, 05:07 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolf101 View Post
Matt Stoppard VS Sinner
I feel pretty confident in this one, which means I'm likely wrong. APP seem like a young act that can be big for you, so I think you give them a win to keep building their momentum.
It is sad but I have never really gotten behind APP and I have written a few more shows already for this diary and it is safe to say that they don't get the push that they probably would warrant. (Only written like two shows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolf101 View Post
The popularity disparity may be to great to get Milk to do the job, but I'm thinking Milk and Vantage joining forces against a heel faction is the way the company is going right now. That could still happen with Milk having the belt, so it's a toss-up.
Yeah the pop disparity was a bit of a factor here hence it being a dusty finish for The Void.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVEFAN95 View Post
Molokai Milk

Based purely by my love of the milk man but I could certainly see the void holding the belt to build milky boy up as a face chasing the Dastardly heel.
I also love the milk man a lot. He is always a solid hand in the ring and in Oceanic region is over enough that usually pushes him into the ME scene early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Molokai Milk? I can’t see anyone named Molokai Milk holding a title as prestigious as the SSW title. But me and the Void will probably get run over my Milk-a-Mania and then what are we gonna do
I may have to steal the Milk-a-Mania line further down the track.
Unread 12-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Low Minors

-

– Pete Moriarty – Barry Fitzgerald –

A couple days before the next show as always Pete and Barry had their regular meeting at Pete’s local coffee shop. He was actually getting accustom to only seeing his new boss a few times a month. Although he knew that he had something more serious to bring up to Barry he wasn’t going to like it. After all he had already booked Barry’s favourite Molokai Milk to not end up with the Championship. Now wanting to get rid of one of his favourite wrestlers. This wasn't exactly a meeting he wanted to have.

Pete Moriarty: “So it has been a good first three shows. The guys backstage are enjoying it and everything is going really well. However I need to talk to you about Henderson.”

Barry Fitzgerald: “What about the big man, he hasn’t broken the law again has he?”

Pete Moriarty:
“No... Not yet at least to my knowledge, but it is the guys in the back. They don’t enjoy working in the ring with him. He is struggling out there and he is already getting up there in age. I just think we have better prospects.”

Barry Fitzgerald: “Look I have faith in you running the show, but there are better prospects than a lot of the guys on the roster. That isn’t a problem with me, he is a big menacing monster. Use that in your favour and honestly I am enjoying seeing him out there. Plus, I trust what you have done with the show. So I trust you can make him look good.”

Pete went to protest once more, but knew it wouldn’t work and didn’t want to exactly push his luck, after all he already went behind Barry’s back once. So he was going to need to suck it up and just persevere when it comes to Henderson.

Unread 12-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Low Minors

White Wasp VS Gareth Case

Mercenary VS Warren Lydecker

Lloyd Banks & Molokai Milk VS The Horror Show

Sunny Shore Wrestling World Championship Match
The Void VS Vantage
Unread 12-25-2017, 11:36 PM
Major League

The Void VS Vantage
Unread 12-26-2017, 02:12 AM
Living Legend

The Void VS Vantage
Unread 12-26-2017, 01:32 PM
Phenom

Interesting interlude about Hardcore Henderson. My guess is he is going to get released eventually, so you may just look to have him lose to some of the younger wrestlers you want to push in the meantime.

As for APP, it happens. You don't have a tag title yet, so it's not like there's an automatic spot for them to work towards. Plus, they are both young enough where they've got plenty of time to learn still.

Going along with my previous thought, White Wasp seems like a good candidate to beat Henderson in a blow off of this feud. There's also a chance Chase ends up feuding with Henderson afterwards, so you may want to keep him strong with a win here, but I'm thinking it's the former.

The Drifters need this one to stay relevant.

Really torn on this one. Horror Show need to be legitimized after getting moved into your main event feud. Banks being in the match appears to give you someone to eat the pin without hurting Milk. I was originally going to pick Milk to pick up the win anyway, but I've talked myself into the Horror Show.

The Void VS Vantage
Nailed the Void/Horror Show stable. Self high-five!

I could see this one ending with Vantage picking up the DQ win to bring him into an alliance with Milk, but I think Void can cheat his way to victory with a post-match attack and save accomplish the same thing. That way, Void keeps building momentum and Vantage has an even greater reason to team up with Milk.
Unread 12-26-2017, 06:09 PM
Low Minors

Wasp seems to be getting a bit of a push

Lydecker seems a tailor-made opponent for Mercenary to get right against.

The Milkman is the company's biggest star; need to keep him strong. Although I guess Banks could take the fall in a tag match if the story calls for Horror show to dominate early.

The Void VS Vantage
Doubt that Void will falter at the first hurdle. I think a strong win here should be enough to cement Void and his new alliance as a major threat.
Unread 12-26-2017, 06:19 PM
Super Star

The Void VS Vantage
Unread 12-26-2017, 06:48 PM
Phenom

The White Wasp sounds like someone that would be a villain in a Spider-Man movie, but I think he gets a win here

Man I really want to go with (The) Mercenary here because Warren Lydecker sounds like a lawyer.

I think MilkaMania makes a comeback this week as The Milk Man delivers despite having “Saving Mr Banks” as a partner

The Void VS Vantage
Long live The Void who will continue his dark cloud of terror over Sunny Shore
Unread 12-31-2017, 08:53 PM
Low Minors

Posting early as I am not sure I would be able to put the show up tomorrow.

Pete Moriarty

Pete makes his way out to the audience, looking a bit upset and bothered by the fact he had to come out here at the top of the show.

Pete Moriarty: “I know, I know, I know, you guys don’t want to see an authority figure out here to kick things off. You want to see some action right? Well allow to announce two matches for tonight and then I will take my leave and we can kick off everything. Firstly Molokai Milk will get his chance to face off against The Horror Show later tonight. He will just need to find himself a tag-team partner. Also addressing the main event from last month. The Void will put his Championship on the line against Vantage in tonight’s Main Event.

--
The Void - Nightmare Stalker - Nightmare Slasher

The Void made his way out to the ring flanked by the members of The Horror Show. Around his waist was the SSW World Championship. He led the men to the ring, under a barrage of boos after what had taken place last month. The group step into the ring and The Void steps right in front of Pete.

The Void: Last month I went through, well not hell. But I did end up going through a barricade due to The Milkman. Now you want me to defend this title against a man I have already beaten? Peter, I am sure you are expecting me to say no, but not only will I accept your challenge. But the men beside me will accept theirs. Because we are “The Omen.”

Quote:
----
– White Wasp – VS – Gareth Case with Notorious–

White Wasp was awaiting eagerly in the ring as Dutch DeRue led out Notorious. As they made their way down the ramp White Wasp ran at the ropes and launched himself over the top rope taking out the group of three men. Wasp continued to assault both Gareth Case and Hardcore Henderson on the outside. As Wasp went to deliver a strike to Henderson. The big man was able to shrug off the blow and push the much small Wasp into the ring post.

Gareth then pulled Wasp into the ring. As Gareth readied himself in the corner Wasp gingerly made it up to his feet. David Avatar checked on Wasp to make sure he was okay to start the match before ringing the bell. Gareth tore at Wasp delivering several vicious blows to the body of Wasp as he backed him up into the corner. Gareth threw Wasp across the ring and down onto the mat before attempting a Big Splash in the corner against Wasp, who was able to roll out the way.

Wasp was able to turn the momentum back in his favour with a series of kicks to take down his larger opponent to his knees. He followed up with a clothesline to take the big man onto the ground completely. Wasp climbed up onto the top rope, readied himself to hit Sting Shot. Dutch DeRue climbed up onto the apron to distract White Wasp. With enough time to recover Gareth Case grabbed hold of White Wasp tossing him from the top turnbuckle. Now with his opponent stunned Gareth Case was able to hit Case Closed on his opponent.

Henderson and Dutch made their way to the ring. The members of Notorious looked down at Wasp and just simply laughed at him as he attempted to get to his feet. Before deciding to just leave him lying in the middle of the ring.

Winner: Gareth Case
--
– Mercenary with Sinner – VS – Warren Lydecker –

Warren Lydecker and Mercenary were by all accounts meant to just fill out the card but the pair had some impressive chemistry in the ring. With both men getting an even share of the offence. Mercenary went for a cover after a particularly vicious clothesline. Unfortunately for him he was only able to manage a two count. Mercenary began to shout at Bradley Regan who was the referee. Yelling at Bradley not to screw over The Drifters again. Sinner also began to scream outside at the referee.

Mercenary lifted Lydecker to his feet and hit him with a Lifting Reverse DDT and went for another pin attempt. This time Bradley Regan made made an extremely quick three count before sliding out of the ring quickly and making his way backstage as The Drifters celebrated in the ring.

Winner: Mercenary

Quote:
----
– Molokai Milk & Lloyd Banks – VS – The Horror Show –

The Horror Show made their way out to the ring, with smiles on their faces. They looked excited for the match, excited to face off against the man they beat down last month. Molokai walked out to the top of the ramp and waited for his partner to come out, the crowd were a little underwhelmed to see Lloyd Banks be the one to accompany Molokai out to the ring.

Molokai Milk started out the match and took on The Horror Show for the majority of the performance and appeared to step up his game this month with an excellent performance. However the number game between both Nightmare Slasher and Nightmare Stalker caught up with him and Molokai was forced to tag in Lloyd Banks.

Lloyd got in and took control of the match for a couple minutes before the tag-team work of The Horror Show was able to allow them to get back in control. The pair hit Slash and Burn against Lloyd Banks and Nightmare Slasher made the cover on Banks for the win. The Horror Show looked to go celebrate but quickly slid out of the ring quickly and retreated up the ramp as Molokai rolled into the ring to attend to his partner.

Winner: The Horror Show

--
– The Void – VS – Vantage –

Once Banks and Milk cleared from the ring, Vantage made his way out to the applause of the crowd. Following his entrance came an eruption of boos for The Void, who had clearly earned the ire of the Sunny Shore Wrestling fan base. He held the prized possession, his title in his hand and smiled at the crowd. Showing it off to them, as if rubbing it in their faces.

The match had some solid in-ring work from the pair with Vantage doing well to sell his larger opponent’s moves. Vantage was able to take the upper hand during the match and managed to hit, Vantage Point against The Void. The crowd’s cheers as Vantage hit his finisher on the champion suddenly turned to boos as both members of The Horror Show grabbed hold of The Void and pulled him out of the ring before Vantage could make the cover.

The group known as The Omen stood outside the ring as David Avatar began to make the ten count. Initially it looked as if The Void was just using this as a rest, but then he ordered Nightmare Slasher to grab his Championship Title from the ring announcers area and the group of men made their way through the crowd.

A bewildered and frustrated Vantage remained in the ring as David Avatar completed his ten count and called for the match. Even though Vantage had won he made no attempt to celebrate his victory.

Winner: Vantage (The Void retains the SSW: World Championship by count out)

Quote:

Seeker
Vantage stood in the ring still frustrated and staring off into the crowd as The Omen made their way out of the building. However his focus changed as someone called out to him from the top of the ramp.

Seeker: “Vantage… Vantage…. Vantage... Don’t be upset, I mean you just won your match. Maybe you aren’t the loser I thought you were. See The Great One believe you have potential to save this company, however I disagree. Regardless of that fact however I am guided by his light. His light wants me to help you. You are the reason I am here Vantage.

Seeker: You were able to win this match, so you clearly have potential. However this is a hollow and meaningless victory as the gold escapes you Vantage. You see, I am here to help you embrace the light of The Great One. So don't you fret over this meaningless victory Vantage. I am here to show you the light. The great one has chosen me, to help you achieve your dreams. So Vantage let me help you.

Prediction Results:
NoobzUnite - 10/12 (83%)
MrWolf101 - 12/16 (75%)
TheHeel - 5/8 (62%)
Lt. Lucrativo - 5/8 (62%)
DAVEFAN95 - 8/16 (50%)
BHK1978 - 8/16 (50%)
smw88 - 8/16 (50%)
MisterRomanini - 2/4 (50%)
Unread 12-31-2017, 09:00 PM
Low Minors

-

– Owen Oldacre – Scott Hickey –

After the last months show Owen and Scott found themselves at the bar together. Reminiscing in stories from the old days. After all the pair of them had more than 40 years’ experience in the business. They seemed to have bonded after that night hanging out more regular and becoming friends outside of the company as well the past month.

Quote:
-
– Pete Moriarty – Mercenary –

Pete was backstage when he was approached by Mercenary who had just arrived at the venue and had yet to change into his ring gear.

Mercenary: Hey Pete, look I just wanted to thank you for bringing me and Paul (Sinner) on. I really appreciate being given one last shot at this thing, and I have to say it has inspired me. I mean I have been working really hard in the ring and in the gym. I have to say I am in possibly the best shape of my life. Which is saying something for a bloke who is pushing 40.

Mercenary grinned and lifted up his shirt revealing his rather trimmed down and now toned physique, something that does look impressive on a 39 year old that many thought was over the hill.

Pete Moriarty: I am glad you feel that way Merc, but I would appreciate it if you could get your tag-team partner to be as humble. There are some grumblings in the locker room about him being a little more than just selfish.

Mercenary: Yeah well you know how it is Pete, he has been here before and done a lot of things. So with a lot of younger guys around he probably feels a little more entitled. But I will have a talk to him.

Last edited by HiPlus : 12-31-2017 at 11:36 PM.
Unread 12-31-2017, 09:03 PM
Low Minors

Lloyd Banks & Warren Lydecker VS The Drifters

The Australian People’s Party VS The Horror Show

Number One Contender Match
Molokai Milk VS Vantage VS Seeker

Just realised this show had only three matches, I think it was because I have more promo's/angles planned out for the upcoming show.

Last edited by HiPlus : 12-31-2017 at 11:36 PM.
Unread 01-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Phenom

Really like The Omen as the name for the Void/Horror Show stable. I do have to wonder with Seeker's Great One prophecy if those storylines will be interconnected, but I'm liking where everything is heading right now. The biggest compliment I can give is that I don't know what the resolutions will be, but I'm excited to find out.

I do like when older workers look like they are improving. Desinty rolls are fun.

I do wonder if Mercenary would have improved his physique if SSW hadn't signed him. My guess is that it's more likely he would have retired by now.

As for the pick, I think you reward Mercenary with another victory, even if his partner isn't pulling his weight.

Now this is interesting. I could see APP aligning with Milk to even the odds against the Omen, but I think the Horror Show need to keep winning to be taken seriously. Obviously, those aren't mutually exclusive, so maybe the Horror Show win dirty.

Milk vs Void seems to be the match that pulls the best rating, but I'm still not confident in this pick. I don't think Milk wins if he gets a rematch against Void now, but I don't know what he does once he loses that match. Maybe Seeker wins this one so you can see what he does in a main event, but it looks like Vantage vs Seeker is the longer term program and I don't know how many losses in a row Milk can have. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Milk Man.
Unread 01-01-2018, 12:47 AM
Major League