Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-14-2018, 08:34 PM
Low Minors

Warren Lydecker vs Trey Tallman
Just taking a guess here.

Mercenary w/ Sinner vs Vantage
Vantage looks to be one of your main stars, so he should beat the tag teamer. Have to imagine Seeker will be getting involved, either to cause a DQ or even to interfere in Vantage's favor.

Marcus Kerr vs The Void
The champ has to stay strong.

Hardcore Match
Notorious VS White Wasp & ????
Wasp needs a victory to keep this feud from becoming too one sided. The mystery partner will have to be a big enough name to help him out, though.

Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner?
No real idea, as I'm not overly familiar with the C-Verse Australia/New Zealand scene. I'll guess Lone Shark, though, because he's a name I remember and seems like someone who would make sense as a partner for a wasp.
Unread 01-22-2018, 10:30 PM
Low Minors

-
– Warren Lydecker – Pete Moriarty –

Warren showed up to the venue 10 minutes before the opening match of the show. Although he was already dressed in his gear when he ran into Pete Moriarty backstage. Pete did not look impressed with the man known as “The Whip”

Pete Moriarty: You're late, you missed your meeting with Oldacare who was going to go through things with you. So we changed the outcome of tonight’s match. Look I don’t expect you guys to get here hours in advance, but if you are opening the show I want you to at least be here early enough to run through things with Owen.

Warren looked a little bothered by the fact that the match plans had changed because he was late, but didn't get a chance to even voice his reasoning for being late before Pete walked away.

– Molokai Milk Promo –

“Milk” chants reign through the arena as the man known as Molokai Milk makes his way out to the ring. With a smile on his face the number one contender for the SSW World Championship heads out with a mic in hand.

Molokai Milk: Well first off, I guess I should welcome everyone here tonight to Sunny Shore Wrestling! But can you guys believe the chaos main event of last month. That was a crazy match, but the biggest talking point of it is this. I am the new Number One Contender to face off against The Void. I have taken some time to talk to Pete backstage about that match, and I thought it would be best we relive our first match in a way.

Molokai Milk: So next month at All or Nothing I will be facing off against The Void in an Aussie Rules match! Now I know what you are all thinking. “Last time the rest of The Omen got involved.” Well Void, I want you to bring the rest of “The Omen” with you as I will be bringing some friends of my own with me. Now last time before our match I asked you a question Void. I asked if you “GOT MILK” but let's face it, it is already all over your face!

The crowd chants in unison the “GOT MILK” catchphrase of Molokai’s and then they erupt in cheers as Molokai Milk finishes with a quip at his former and future opponent. The crowd continue to chant for Molokai as he makes his exit from the ring.

Quote:

– Warren Lydecker – VS – Trey Tallman –

A solid opening match between two of the guys lower down the card, who showed some pretty good chemistry with one another. Both guys getting a lacklustre amount of support compared to the opening promo of Molokai Milk. That didn’t deter them, or the supporters that they both had. Which had begun to steadily increase since both of their debuts.

With a decent amount of back and forth between the two, the finish came down to Warren Lydecker attempting to hit “Bull Whip” against “Ice T” Trey Tallman who was able to reverse it into a clothesline. This took Lydecker down and allowed Tallman to mount his brawling offence before eventually sealing the win with the T-D-T to win the match.

Winner: Trey Tallman

-
– Mercenary w/ Sinner – VS – Vantage –

Mercenary and Sinner both made their way down to the ring, and as soon as they hit the ring looked like they were going to assault the referee Bradley Regan who ended up backed into the corner until Vantages music hit to draw their focus away.

Vantage came out to a decent amount of support from the fans and started the match off quickly as Sinner made his way to the outside of the ring. Vantage did well selling the offence of his larger opponent and was able to make him look good. The offence of Mercenary was only in bursts as Vantage gained control back once more to the delight of the audience.

On the outside of the ring it looked as if Sinner was getting inpatient as he began to scream and yell at Bradley once more. Sinner quietened down as Seeker came out on the entrance ramp to distract Vantage. The distraction was enough that Mercenary was able to connect with Contract Complete to win the match.

Winner: Mercenary

Quote:

– Seeker –

Seeker stands at ringside with a mic in hand and a smile on his face. While Vantage lays sprawled out on the mat in pain. Both members of The Drifters walk past him briefly as he addresses his downed adversary.

Seeker: I told you Vantage, I told that I was here to help you become better, that I was here to show you the light and lead you to the greenest of pastures. The great one has chosen me to help you, but the great one is wrong. The great one doesn't understand. You are nothing but a loser, a vagrant, a dog... well in your case a possum. Vermin, that needs to be put out of his misery.

Seeker: Next month, we have a match. A match The Great One wants me to lose, because if I lose to you next month Vantage, you will be able to achieve your dreams. I must betray The Great One, I must help show him the light. Show him what a disgrace you are, you are not worthy of his blessing. So next month when I face you at All or Nothing. I will be facing The Great One as well, to show him that you are false prophecy. Then once I have disposed of you, I will be embraced by The Great One. He will guide me to the light, and I will show I am worthy of his faith. Vantage, while you lay there I want to know you will be delivered to The Great One still. As our match next month at All or Nothing will be a Casket Match!

– Marcus Kerr – VS – The Void –

Void called for the match between the two men, as a warm up for next month when he faces off against Molokai Milk. Marcus Kerr made his way out to the ring without his Tag-Team partner and the SSW World Champion and leader of The Omen also entered the ring without any of the members of The Omen.

The match is exactly what The Void wanted it to be, it had some decent in-ring action but everyone knew where it was headed. The in ring work was decent and displayed that Marcus Kerr was developing into a fine hand in the ring being matched up against some Main Event talent. The Void however had control of the matchand was able to seal the match with no interference or underhanded tactics as he hit The Nullifier.

Winner: The Void

Quote:
--
– Dutch DeRue Introduces Notorious –

Dutch DeRue leads out both members of Notorious out to the stage. The two men looking as menacing as ever.

Dutch DeRue: Welcome, welcome to the Main Event. You people are lucky, you get to witness the death and destruction of White Wasp and whoever he found wanted to go down in the history books with him. You see that is right, history books because you people are about to witness a murder. Now, Henderson and Case it is time you boys get to work.

The two menacing men glance at Dutch briefly after being given orders by their manager. They then proceed down to the ring.
--
– Notorious – VS – White Wasp & Quicksilver –

White Wasp made his way out to the ring and stood at the top of the ramp as his partners name was announced. Out came Quicksilver to the cheers of the fans, and in both hands, he held steel chairs. He hadn't been seen since SSW: Square One where he faced off against Gareth Case and was also beat down by the pair known as Notorious.

Notorious seemed a little bit shocked to see the return of Quicksilver, but it certainly didn't look to trouble them as both men were larger than their opponents combined. Quicksilver handed Wasp a steel chair and both men looked down the ramp for a moment before back at each other. Then ran full pace down the ramp.

Both members of Notorious struggled immensely against their much smaller and faster opponents, and the stipulation of a hardcore match. It clearly troubled the performance of Gareth Case and Hardcore Henderson. With their timing off it resulted in an awful match with neither member of Notorious looking particularly strong as Quicksilver tried his best to keep the match exciting and keeping up the pace of the match.

With both members of Notorious struggling in the spotlight and against the much more agile opponents. Dutch DeRue did his best at ringside to try and get involved in the match. White Wasp and Quicksilver used the weapons at their disposal as a means of evening the odds and keeping the larger men down for periods of the match.

Dutch DeRue finally got physically involved in the match with a steel chair, but missed the ever-elusive Quicksilver and hit Henderson in the head. The impact from the chair shot seemingly had no effect on Henderson, other than to infuriate him as he began to yell at his manager.

It had distracted him long enough for White Wasp to climb to the top rope and deliver the Sting Shot to Hardcore Henderson. Quicksilver flew across the ring and sent himself flying over the top rope to tackle Gareth Case off the apron and through a table that had been set up earlier in the match. As White Wasp went for the pin.

Winner: White Wasp & Quicksilver

Prediction Results:
NoobzUnite - 10/12 (83%)
TheHeel - 11/15 (73%)
MrWolf101 - 17/24 (70%)
Lt. Lucrativo - 11/16(68%)
Tiberious4 - 5/8(63%)
MisterRomanini - 5/9 (55%)
BHK1978 - 13/24 (54%)
DAVEFAN95 - 8/16 (50%)
smw88 - 11/24 (45%)
KnowYourEnemy 2/5 (40%)
Unread 01-22-2018, 10:56 PM
Low Minors

-
– Barry Fitzgerald – Pete Moriarty –
Pete and Barry met up a couple days after last month’s event and it seemed as if there was some uneasy air as Pete almost had an “I Told You So” face as the pair had their coffee’s delivered.

Pete Moriarty: So I don’t want to exactly bring it up but I gave Hardcore Henderson his shot in the spotlight, a shot in the Main Event and both him and his partner flopped. They both flopped hard, look I like both guys. But Barry this has to show you that Henderson doesn’t have much of an upside. The guy is old and a troublemaker.

Barry Fitzgerald: I get it, I saw it last night. Fine, you’re right he is definitely not a guy that we can rely on near the top. But he is certainly a guy of value, and whether we like it or not. I told him we would keep him on for the first 12 months. I am a man of my word, and he is still paying off a debt to me. So you are stuck with him for 6 more shows at least.

Pete Moriarty: Fine, I can live with that. Just know that whatever plan we had laid out for him is going to need to change now. He can’t be the monster we wanted, but Gareth is still learning and could become that one day.
Quote:

-
- Nightmare Stalker – Sinner -
Nightmare Stalker and Sinner were caught by a couple of fans of SSW walking out of a local gym. With Stalker showing off his physique which has clearly improved since his debut in SSW. The more defined and muscular Stalker was accompanied by a rather flabby looking Sinner who looked to have packed on the pound due to his age catching up to him.
Unread 01-22-2018, 11:09 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
I’ll go with Tallman here but I’m just waiting for my favorite attorney to get unleashed
I wish I had thought of saddling him with an attorney gimmick much sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theheel View Post
Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner?wow the group is close to a split on the Black Flash and the Blue Flea. Both fit in with my comic book storyline for the White Wasp. I don’t know much about Mr Flea, but then I don’t know much about Mr Flash either. Black Flash and White Wasp sound better together so I’ll say Black Flash is the chosen one. Even though The Milk Man doesn’t appear to be on the card and we all know MilkaMania must pour wild.

Final answer Black Flash
This is more of a response to everyone that suggested Black Flash. I had him in a previous play through. He was my star, my everything and he bailed to RAW at the worst possible time. So on that basis I don't want anything to do with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolf101 View Post
Is it weird that Seeker is quickly become my favorite character in this diary?

I get what you said about Milk. His skills don't exactly jump off the page, but he still very over relative to the rest of the roster. I'm not sure the destiny roll he received in your game, but he should at least be good enough for a year to put over your longer-term stars.
I feel the same about Seeker. He wasn't someone I thought of would be involved in much when I signed my initial roster. I thought he was unique to a point and could do enough to help establish talent. But his story arc particularly where I plan it to go has been enjoyable.

I also agree Milk is decent enough in the ring to help put over and establish better stars. Being a decent foil for The Void so far has been good at establishing a second decent talent.

Quote:
It feels like you are starting to warm up to Warren. It sounds like he is putting in some decent performances, so why not give him the win here.
That was the plan until the Pre-Show note. I forgot i had that note when putting up the card last week.

Quote:
Hardcore Match
Notorious VS White Wasp & ????
Very interesting that this is the main event. The Hardcore stipulation would appear to favor Notorious, but I'm thinking Wasp needs the win in order to keep the feud going. Obviously, whoever is Wasp's partner will have a lot to do with it, and my guess is the partner would be the win to get the pin.
Should have stuck with your gut, Quicksilver compared to the majority of the roster actually came in as a Main Eventer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Lucrativo View Post
Mercenary w/ Sinner vs Vantage
Vantage looks to be one of your main stars, so he should beat the tag teamer. Have to imagine Seeker will be getting involved, either to cause a DQ or even to interfere in Vantage's favor.
Yeah the last show makes it clear. I had intentions of Seeker initially helping the reluctant Vantage. But decided to change the narrative while writing Seeker as I want him to be more relevant later down the line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Lucrativo View Post
Bonus: Who is Wasp's tag-team partner?
No real idea, as I'm not overly familiar with the C-Verse Australia/New Zealand scene. I'll guess Lone Shark, though, because he's a name I remember and seems like someone who would make sense as a partner for a wasp.
I would love to have Lone Shark and he would have suited nicely. But because he is a decently known name I made the rule I can't exactly sign him.
Unread 01-22-2018, 11:10 PM
Low Minors

Casket Match
Seeker vs Vantage

White Wasp & Quicksilver vs Notorious

Whirlwind Lee Wilkes vs Trey Tallman

Aussie Rules Match for the SSW World Championship
Molokai Milk accompanied by ???? & ???? vs The Void accompanied by The Omen

Bonus Prediction: What two new debuting wrestlers will accompany Molokai Milk?
Bonus Question: Suggest a Tag-Team name for White Wasp and Quicksilver

Last edited by HiPlus : 01-23-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Unread 01-23-2018, 12:41 AM
Major League

Casket Match
Seeker vs Vantage

Marcus Kerr vs Trey Tallman

Bonus Question: Suggest a Tag-Team name for White Wasp and Quicksilver silversting
Unread 01-23-2018, 01:37 AM
Living Legend

Casket Match
Seeker vs Vantage

White Wasp & Quicksilver
vs Notorious

Whirlwind Lee Wilkes
vs Trey Tallman

Bonus Prediction: What two new debuting wrestlers will accompany Molokai Milk? I hardly play any games in Australia so I have no idea.

Bonus Question: Suggest a Tag-Team name for White Wasp and Quicksilver? Silver Wasps

Last edited by BHK1978 : 01-24-2018 at 01:04 AM.
Unread 01-23-2018, 01:18 PM
Super Star

Casket Match
Seeker vs Vantage

If Seeker gets locked in a casket their are a lot of ways you could bring him back thanks to his gimmick. Vantage would be a bit trickier.

Notorious lost last time, so I'll predict some manager shenanigans let them win it here to even things up.

Normally I'd pick a singles guy over a tag guy, but I don't see Trey ever being more than an undercard guy while Marcus could be a player down the line.

I think Milk wins here, but possibly by DQ to delay him winning the title a little while longer.

Jimmy Stratosphere and Motty Kuroda seem like guys who Milk would hang out with; especially since Milk & Stratosphere are the only 2 Hawaiins who work in Australia.

Bonus Question: Suggest a Tag-Team name for White Wasp and Quicksilver:

Hyperspeed Heroes
Unread 01-23-2018, 01:21 PM
Low Minors

So just realised I put Marcus Kerr as Trey Tallman opponent, it should be Whirlwind Lee Wilkes. To the guys above you don't have to stress about your selection there.
Unread 01-24-2018, 12:58 PM
Phenom

Damn Warren Lydecker and his tardiness!

I honestly thought that cost me a perfect score until I realized, 'Hey, wait, Vantage lost?!'

Good show. I feel like you are starting to get into a groove with your characters, and it feels like you have a lot of different ways you can go at this point.

Casket Match
Seeker vs Vantage
Ah, really tough! If Vantage had won on the last show, I would go with Seeker here, but now? I don't know. I don't think Vantage is on his way out, and with Seeker effectively rebelling against prophecy, I think the Great One smacks him down. So Vantage wins, giving the story some more room to run.

I think Wasp and Quicksilver need to follow up their big win with another one to solidify their place. It might be a rage DQ though.

I think I'm reading between the lines here.

So no way around this one unless there's some sort of Sports Entertainment finish. Either Milk is winning the title, or he isn't. I have to go with the latter, since Void is being built up pretty nicely while his title reign still feels like it is in its infancy. It would be pretty awesome if Milk's 'friends' actually turn on him.

Bonus Prediction: What two new debuting wrestlers will accompany Molokai Milk? Ooph. Going to have to research this one and will likely edit my answer in.
Silver Stingers seems to be the best one right now. I'll offer up an obscure one, Mercury Wasping
Unread 01-24-2018, 01:46 PM
Minor League

Casket Match
Seeker vs Vantage
Probably the hardest match to call on the card. Seeker seems to have the bookers favor but sometimes a loss is a win to generate storyline and momentum.

Meh babyfaces win

Well I am assuming you gave this one out for free

Since I’m currently in Kauai, I should probably go with the Milk Man and see if Milka-Mania can run wild. I do like Mr. Wolf’s idea about Milky’s Friends turning on him though. Too bad it not a cage match though or you could have the Molokai Massacre (named after the Marietta Massacre in Georgia

Bonus Prediction: What two new debuting wrestlers will accompany Molokai Milk? Going to pull out my computer and see if I can figure this out. Edit: How about Crazy Train and Moonchild.

I’m terrible with naming teams. The White and Silver Express (Midnight Express fan here) Or maybe the Comic-Con Express

Last edited by Theheel : 01-24-2018 at 02:30 PM.
Unread 01-24-2018, 06:50 PM
Low Minors

Casket Match
Seeker vs Vantage

Blaze Maximum and The Kipper

The Australian Justice League
Unread 02-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMultiGames View Post

The Australian Justice League
Now that is pretty good, I like that myself
Unread 02-02-2018, 01:06 AM
Low Minors

- Pete Moriarty -

Pete made his way out to the local crowd, as a local band played entrance music for him. Clearly an attempt to make this show feel more important Pete looked excited as he climbed into the ring, knowing the matches that were planned ahead.

Pete Moriarty: Welcome to the biggest show to date for Sunny Shore Wrestling. Now I know what you are thinking, why am I out here? You guy's didn't pay to see an Authority Figure kick off the show for the opening ten minutes. So I will keep this sweet, firstly I must thank every here for turning to what is Sunny Shore Wrestling's biggest event on the calendar. All or Nothing. Do we have a packed card for you, from Vantage vs Seeker in a Casket Match, to Molokai Milk laying down the gauntlet to The Omen. Tonight from start to finish will be full of action. Before we get to all of that, I have one announcement for next month.

Pete Moriarty: I get the honour to announce that, starting next month at SSW: Game Change we will be running an 8 team, tag-team tournament to decide the SSW Tag-Team Champions. With the finals taking place in two months time at SSW: Free Fall.

With that the "owner" of SSW gets a small pop at the mention of a tournament and makes his way out of the ring.

Quote:

Casket Match
Seeker vs Vantage

Vantage enters the arena to the regular amount of fanfare he usually receives, with the crowd hitting up. However the energy is killed quickly and anticipation begins to build as Seeker comes out, and followed behind him are acolytes dressed in black robes hauling a black with gold trim casket. Seeker looks ominous and entirely focused on Vantage as he guides the men down towards the ring.

Vantage becomes somewhat fixated on the casket, as it gets placed at ringside, with Seeker and his focus on Vantage himself. Bradley Regan calls for the bell, and both men don't even make an attempt to lock up with one another. A sort of stand still occurs in the middle of the ring as Seeker opens his arms wide and yells at Vantage.

Seeker: “It is calling for you Vantage, your resting place is calling for you! He chose me, not you! I am his disciple, I will show The Great One he chose the wrong person. He thinks you are destined for greatness? Well what about me! It isn't fair! I have had enough!”

Seeker continues to rant and carry on, and the yelling has taken Vantage away from his focus on the casket. Vantage takes the chance to shut Seeker up and punches him square in the jaw. The punch sends Seeker reeling across the mat. Seeker seems more interested in yelling and on his knees continues to yell at Vantage. Vantage can't help but be confused by Seekers tactics and approached him to deliver another punch before being struck by a low blow from Seeker. From there the match devolved into a brawl lacking in any technical prowess from the two men.

Vantage seemed to struggle in a contest that was purely brawling. However the chemistry between Seeker and Vantage certainly helped Vantage get through the match. Seeker was able to drop Vantage to the match before he ordered his acolytes who had been standing at ringside to push the casket into the ring and they followed his orders. With the casket now in the ring, Seeker attempted to drag Vantage’s body towards it, who was able to fight back.

The two brawled around the open casket before Vantage was able to firmly gain control and following a devastating spine buster landing Seeker's back along one the casket sides.Vantage was able to push Seeker completely into the Casket and pull the heavy lid onto the casket sealing it shut.

The match was won by Vantage who had collapsed into the mat in exhaustion as the acolytes that Seeker had led to the ring made their way into the ring. The acolytes stood between the casket and Vantage, staring at him for a moment who looked ready for the fight to continue. The acolytes turned their focus to the casket and pulled large metal chains from their robes and secured the lid of the casket down. As they began to haul the casket back up the ramp banging and screaming of Seeker could be heard from within and Vantage could only look on in disbelief.

Winner: Vantage
--
– Australian Justice League – VS – Notorious –

After last month’s dismal main event between these two teams, they faced off once more at the biggest show to date for Sunny Shore Wrestling. After an extremely poor outing for the Notorious members, both Gareth Case and Hardcore Henderson had clearly stepped up their game inside the squared circle. Case in particular improved so much that he stood out on a level on par with Quicksilver during the match.

The hard hitting style of match allowed White Wasp to improve his own performance and rumble skills against the larger opposition. Dutch DeRue this month worked hard out at ringside to the ire of the crowd and draw more heat on his clients. The match was an all round improvement on their hardcore match with everyone stepping up their game. The result remained the same as the newly named Australian Justice League was able to outpace and outsmart their opponents. Quicksilver was able to end the match after hitting Silversault against Hardcore Henderson.

Winner: Australian Justice League

Quote:

Two men lucky enough to get on the All or Nothing card certainly went out and attempted to impress. Marcus Kerr once again came out to the ring without his partner. Kerr did well to match Trey Tallman’s brawling style. As he was able to pair off well against his opponent Trey showed some slight improvement in his performance skill obviously learning from his younger opponent.

The match ended in just under 15 minutes, when Marcus was able to hit Thunderstruck against Trey Tallman for the pin.

Winner: Marcus Kerr

Booking Note: So I said that this was meant to be Whirlwind Lee Wilkes this week, I was actually right when I first put up the card. Well guess everyone will get Trey's match right next week as well. I'm stupid.

--
- Notorious -

The camera shot to the backstage area to find Dutch DeRue in a torn up suit laid out on the floor. Standing above him were his former clients Notorious and the pair looked as menacing as ever and as if they had been let of the chains that held them back as both Gareth and Henderson look down at Dutch.

Gareth Case: You stopped us from winning, we should have destroyed White Wasp the moment he came to save Lloyd Banks with the steel chair. We should have won last month if you hadn’t gotten involved and tonight. Tonight was your fault. You made us soft, but no more. We are going to become the first crowned SSW Tag-Team Champions.
Quote:

--
Aussie Rules Match
Molokai Milk with ???? & ???? vs The Void with The Omen

It was unusual to see the champion come out first in most situations, particularly these. But The Void led out the rest of The Omen for the Main Event of the night. Now with all the focus on The Omen the crowd boo’ed relentlessly, as it had been 7 months since Sunny Shore Wrestling opened and in that time The Void had only ever had one victory without cheating.

Molokai Milk’s music burst the crowd to life as The Omen stood in the ring. The championship contender and former RAW wrestler was definitely the fan favourite in the match. He confidently made his way to the ring and stood face to face with The Void and the rest of The Omen, before introducing the men he would have at ringside with him.

Molokai Milk: Now Void and uhh.. Horror Omen Show or whatever. I told you guys I was bringing some friends tonight to even the odds. Well I have, and some of you fans may know these guys. These are two guys who share a a couple passions with me. The first is, they love wrestling, the second is I am sure they will love watching you lose, and the third is they love surfing! They are known as Surf's Up! Surfer Dude Lucas and Jesse Tasman!”

Both men step out and instantly get cheered as they enter the arena. Certainly getting a bigger pop than expected due to the introduction by Molokai Milk. The duo certainly looked the part of Surfers as they held surf boards in their hands and carried them down to ringside with them. While Slasher and Stalker seemed put off by the appearance of two men, The Void looked undeterred by the new adversaries.

The ring now surrounded by the two tag-teams the championship match began. As expected the match doesn't take long the become a brawl between both sides with both members of Surf's Up and Horror Show getting involved in the match. On the outside of the ring Nightmare Slasher is sent through one of the surf boards courtesy of Molokai Milk. With one member of The Omen out Molokai Milk and Surf's up take the advantage.

Nightmare Stalker throws Jesse Tasman into the crowd, before Surfer Dude Lucas takes himself and Stalker over the barricade with a clothesline. Leaving just Molokai and The Void left at ringside. Realising this both men have a sense of urgency in their attacks. Wanting to end it before their opponents respective allies get involved once more and the action moves back into the ring. However the fans attention for the ring was fleeting as out in the crowd sickening chair shots were heard. The camera panned to the audience.

Both members of Surf's Up were laid out in the crowd as Stalker tried to pull himself up to his feet before The Anarchist came into frame holding a bent steel chair. He tossed it to the floor and shoved a “fan” from his seat, taking the steel chair before making his way over the barricade. The former ZEN wrestler and former ally of The Horror Show appeared to have buried the hatchet as he got into the ring and took Molokai out with sickening chair shot after chair shot. The Void eventually pleased with the destruction called off his attack dog and pinned Molokai as the other members of The Omen had recovered enough to clamber into the ring.
---

- The Omen -

The Void stood tall once more and triumphant as he was accompanied by the newly recruited Anarchist and both members of The Horror Show. Molokai laid in a heap at the feet of The Omen as he wrapped his SSW World Championship around his waist. With his opponent in the ring and his allies still down in the crowd The Void took some time to gloat.

The Void: Milkman you really are a fool. You thought telling me of your plan to bring a couple of friends along tonight was a smart move? You gave me a whole month to digest that, to plan for that, to establish back up for that. Milkman you fool, this is the last time you ever get a shot at my title, and as for the rest of the guys in the back. Look at the destruction The Omen caused. If you think you are really up to the challenge then I hope you prepare yourself for an early retirement.

The group of men made there way out of the ring as the referees and medical staff attended to Molokai Milk, Jesse Tasman and Surfer Dude Lucas.

Prediction Results:
XMultiGames - 4/4 (100%)
NoobzUnite - 10/12 (83%)
TheHeel - 15/19 (78%)
MrWolf101 - 21/28 (75%)
Lt. Lucrativo - 11/16(68%)
Tiberious4 - 7/12(58%)
BHK1978 - 16/28 (57%)
MisterRomanini - 5/9 (55%)
DAVEFAN95 - 8/16 (50%)
smw88 - 14/28(50%)
KnowYourEnemy 2/5 (40%)

Booking Notes:
- I really messed up the Marcus Kerr/Whirlwind Lee Wilkes/Trey Tallman thing.
- This is up a lot later due to a mixture of sickness and work, but should be good for next week.
- I have removed the indentation as it made the page look weird on mobile.
If anyone has any formatting feedback please let me know.
Unread 02-02-2018, 01:12 AM
Low Minors

-
– Barry Fitzgerald – Pete Moriarty –

The usual monthly meeting between the owner of Sunny Shore Wrestling Barry Fitzgerald and the head booker and onscreen authority figure Pete Moriarty. Barry seemed to have a look of frustration on his face as Pete sat down.

Barry Fitzgerald: “Did you see the article last week about The Void?”

Pete Moriarty: Yeah, he is our champion. Of course there is going to be criticism about him being the champion. So what if a few people think he has put on some weight.

Barry Fitzgerald: He is obese. Look you put him over Molokai for the title and I didn’t complain. Hell that turned out great. But I am just saying that I don’t necessarily want someone like him being the face of the company.

Pete Moriarty: I get that, and that is fine. He isn’t the face. He is our Dumfrey Pinn. Sure not the most athletic, but he is a guy the fans love to hate. When he eventually gets dethroned it will be a big moment.

Barry Fitzgerald: Fine, maybe you are right. I just think Molokai should have beaten him last month. Now about this tag-team tournament. Here is who I think should win.

Tag-Team Tournament Match
Notorious Vs Crime Wave

Surf’s Up Vs The Affliction

Whirlwind Lee Wilkes VS Trey Tallman

Australian People's Party Vs The Horror Show

Australian Justice League Vs The Drifters