Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:48 AM

Default Worker Location Availability Glitch

Apologies if this has been raised before but I’ve spotted what I think is a slight glitch in the system. I know if you have a worker who does not work in your country that you can loan them and they then become available in that country as well, but I noticed the same happens if you run your promotion in their country.
So, example being; I am a UK Indy Fed and I ran a show in the USA, I hired an unemployed American worker for the night on a 1 night local deal & despite the fact I was running a show in the US, she became available in the UK.

I feel like this shouldn’t happen. If you loan them it makes sense because they’ve worked in your country on loan and maybe they wish to keep doing so, but it shouldn’t change when they remain in their own country. If you have the limits set on areas obviously.
Unread 10-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Living Legend

If you think something is a glitch you should post it in tech support not suggestions
Unread 10-09-2019, 07:25 AM
All Star

Is it a glitch though? If you think about it logically an unemployed worker gets a shot in a foreign fed, that foreign fed has shown at least some interest in them where in their home region they may be getting no interest. So they consider the option of heading to the area that foreign fed is based in to get work. New Japan has run some shows in Australia recently and used local talent - I am sure most of those used hadn't really seriously considered working in Japan before that but once they have been used by NJPW their name is known in Japan and if NJPW or Dragon Gate or one of the other feds showed some interest they might now consider going to work in Japan. So to me the logic of the situation is sound - if an area has shown some serious interest in you then you would at least consider an employer in that area if they came to you with a good monetary offer.