Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-01-2018, 06:09 AM

Default WotI VI Mod / Picture Pack / [CCC] Png Collection

Database Link: >>Download War Of The Immortals Database<<
Picture Pack Link: >>Download War Of The Immortals Picture Pack<<
Iceisle (B) WotI Skin Link (Made by Iceisle with WotI Starting Screen and Loading Screens added): >>Download Iceisle (B) WotI Skin<<
TEW Collaborate Cutout PNG Collection Link: >>Download Collaborate Cutout Collection<<
"HQ" Png Collection: >>Download HQ Png Collection<<

War of the Immortals is a long running TEW Mod series, that combines different wrestling eras and puts most wrestlers in their prime. If you ever wanted to book Bruno Sammartino vs. Roman Reigns, Hogan vs. El Santo or The Rockers vs. The Young Bucks this is the go to mod. WotI VI: Fury Mania takes more of an "Attitude" approach than its previous versions, by highlighting beef between wrestlers, backstage conflicts, steamy scandals and media presence with hundreds of narratives. The Japanese, Mexican and European wrestling scene received some love as well and is now represented appropriately.

• Active Companies 70
  • Workers 4194
  • Alter Egos 1214
  • Worker Relationships 4750
  • Tag Teams 1873
  • Titles 476
  • Title Lineages 11335
  • Events and Tv Shows 750
  • Narratives 940
  • PWI500 2924
  • Broadcasters 490
  • HOF 330
  • Dojos 145
  • Dojo Graduates 630

CCC is a collection of png´s for mod makers in TEW file size. Mod makers spend countless hours searching, cutting, sorting and saving pictures. If all the people doing cutouts share them together, we will have a huge selection of cutouts fast. This will result in each of us having to do less work and having better quality mods. I tryed establishing this before but got no response. With now 3700 png´s counting and the attention of this thread, i hope i can convince some picture makers to join the cause Just post your png´s in bulks in this thread and i will add them to the collection and list you in the credit text file.

The TEW Collaborate Cutout PNG Collection is nicly sorted and currently includes:
  • 2880 Worker Cuts
  • 269 Logos
  • 483 Events
  • 111 Belts
The "HQ" Png Collection includes 6600 pngs and is 3,4gb big, but is a total unsorted mess with duplicates and so on. If Anyone wants to clean this package up feel free to do so.

Credits?
Credits go to: Tommy, MRKAYFABE, Togg, Fleisch, Daiplug, Mammoth, MrCanada and iDol because i have used data or pictures from their Mods. Probably forgot somebody, let me know if you notice who.

The dates are screwed up
The Mod starts in 2010. This leaves room for some narratives, new workers and saves me the hustle of changing dates all the time. Downside is, that dates like titles won, tag team formings, dojo graduating years and other stuff may make no sense.

Loading Times
This is a big mod, so loading times may be a little longer. It will get better 1-2 weeks into the game, after most companies have done their broadcaster negotiations.

Can i use your Data or Pics?
Tricky questions, even though most was made by me, i used others peoples work. I would like the mod and pics to be open source. Just don´t simply copy it and claim it as your own and give the above listed people credit. If any of the credited people has a problem with that, please contact me and i will remove your stuff as good as possible.
The

Mod is not Done
Not playtested, spelling mistakes, missing events for companies, unbalanced workers and pushes, missing bios, bald guys with hair etc.. You name any mistake and it is probably in the Mod. So keep this in mind if you are after a well polished complete Mod.

Can i help out?
Sure, give input, find mistakes, post better quality pictures etc. If it is just a bagatelle thing, post it here and i will include it in the next update. If you want to help out a little more than just correcting some "spelling mistakes", contact me via pn so we can coordinate working together on this mod. Help would be appreciated.

Can i make requests for Pics or Workers?
Sure, try including as much information as possible. Picture requests will be only made on backgrounds used by this mod.

Last edited by janS : 05-02-2018 at 06:36 AM.
Unread 04-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Super Star

Just digging into this, looks nice so far! I like that it seems like more of a call-back to the older WOTI mods (low on alliances, not too many exclusive workers - allowing a more fluid game world). I'll sniff around to see if I can point out anything that needs to be updated for future updates.

Thanks for the hard work!
Unread 04-02-2018, 01:40 AM
Major League

Doesn’t really sound like a construction site, just needs polishing up.
70 companies, over 4000 workers and 12000 alter egos seems pretty good as the rest of the workers not in the data are probably not too important.

I’ll definitely check this out when i get home and would be happy to find stuff to fix.
Unread 04-02-2018, 04:07 AM
Minor League

Awesome! Thanks for your work! Im amazed by what ive seen so far!
Unread 04-02-2018, 05:26 AM

Default Holy S**t that is amazing

Great work man
I will probably will use it as the base for my fantasy mod instead of the who87's mod
Unread 04-02-2018, 07:15 AM
Major League

got a chance to check it out, the first thing that I would say needs fixing are the Products. Seems like many companies have uneccesarily complex products with too many styles (hardcore, mainstream etc).

For example, ROH have every single style set to a level that isn't 'none'. Risque never has and never will be a part of ROH, and as much as Pure seems like it would fit them, the description of it says no flashy moves, which is a big part of ROH.
they also have Comedy, Lucha, Daredevil and Hyper Realism at least at 'very low', and personally I think all of these can be set to none.
Now, I would also lower Modern to 'heavy' and put Traditional as 'key', but that's a much smaller interpertaion of mine.

I didn't check too many products yet, but it looks like many of them have most if not all styles at least at 'very low', so maybe it's worth checking out.

Also, I would suggest having Gabe Sapolsky as the head booker for ROH instead of Jim Cornette, since he was a much more important booker for them, and he's currently unemployed (even though it says in his bio he's an announcer for Full Impact Pro, but it's fine)

I apologize if I sound nitpicking or something, just wanted to voice my opinion
Unread 04-03-2018, 05:48 AM
Minor League

Despite the products and the title lineages...its safe to say that your "beta" is awesome and lots of fun to play. The amount of depth is freakin awesome!
Unread 04-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Phenom

Stevie James shouldn't be an alter ego of Stevie Boy/Stevie Xavier (they should be separate wrestlers). Would be nice to see Lionheart/Drew McIntyre/DCT/Kid Fite/Mikey Whiplash/Noam Dar/Fergal Devitt/Martina/Sha Samuels on the ICW roster as well.

Last edited by Markw : 04-03-2018 at 01:25 PM.
Unread 04-03-2018, 07:20 PM

While censored, I don't think the photos of the leaked nudes were necessary.
Unread 04-03-2018, 08:51 PM

So here is the promised png package.
TEW Cuts
http://www.mediafire.com/file/um8gw1...utouts+PNG.rar
Package inlucdes:
2880 Worker Cuts
269 Logos
483 Events
111 Belts

"HQ" Png´s (6600 pics and 3,4gb big)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hpeafq...tling+Cuts.rar

The first package is a nicly sorted package with every tew pic i made recently in tew file size. The other package is a collection with png´s from here, psd, websites and so on... All unsorted and with duplicates. If you are after the maximum ammount of png´s i recommend going through both packages. Some are the same and some are only included in one package.
Have fun bulking up your picture sets and feel free to contribute cuts to the collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy View Post
I apologize if I sound nitpicking or something, just wanted to voice my opinion
No, thats excatly the feedback i need. Seems like less product settings is better as mentioned in DerekB´s mod guide or some thread here on this board. Will give the companies a product overhaul in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markw View Post
Stevie James shouldn't be an alter ego of Stevie Boy/Stevie Xavier (they should be separate wrestlers). Would be nice to see Lionheart/Drew McIntyre/DCT/Kid Fite/Mikey Whiplash/Noam Dar/Fergal Devitt/Martina/Sha Samuels on the ICW roster as well.
Thx, will be fixed. Drew is signed to WWE and Balor is more associated with Japan and US wrestling. Will give a look into the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
While censored, I don't think the photos of the leaked nudes were necessary.
Thx, fixed all leaks even more so u can only see the head. Don´t want to get in trouble, didn´t think it trough.

Last edited by janS : 04-03-2018 at 08:59 PM.
Unread 04-04-2018, 05:58 AM
Minor League

I want to start a Watcher Game and post as the Game proceeds; If you dont mind!?

Only thing i changed in the database is a promotion i created for fun. Through the Watcher Game i could point out things which would need to be corrected.
Unread 04-04-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardelli View Post
I want to start a Watcher Game and post as the Game proceeds; If you dont mind!?

Only thing i changed in the database is a promotion i created for fun. Through the Watcher Game i could point out things which would need to be corrected.
Not at all, would love to see it
Unread 04-05-2018, 04:33 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by janS View Post
Not at all, would love to see it
Me too, I never do watcher saves myself because sometimes things are too cool or tempting to jump in on a company, but if other, more self controlled people do it I like reading them.

Something I forgot to mention last post and worth a look is the backstage and production values, most companies have the same backstage rules and production values, and ECW really doesn’t have any backstage rules against smoking, drinking or drugs to be honest, and WWE could have their music value at in house since Jim Johnston and CFO$ do the themes. This is probably something for later though, there are more important things to tweak or add
Unread 04-05-2018, 06:44 PM
Super Star

Creeping through some different promotions, and I think I settled on ECWR right now to play for about a month or more (in game time), so I've got some stuff for them and for some other folks that I noticed:

ECWR's TV situation needs some fixing.
- ECW on Scifi is 1.5 hours long, but that was a one hour show
- ECW has US deals with both SciFi and FX - competing deals, should probably be only SciFi
- ECW has international deals, but since they are a small company, should they have these deals? I kinda think they shouldn't since no one wants to negotiate anyways.

Also, for the ECW-R Title, shouldn't Zeke be champ? He was the last champ before they were off the air.

ECWR's product could use some repairing too. Here's what I'd recommend:
Comedy - High to Low - I think this one is a definite change
Risque - None to Low - They didn't have risky main event angles, but certainly risky diva angles
Daredevil - None to Low - just to help with the Hardcore (ish) vibes.

Outside of the product changes mentioned already, I think so title situations could use some repairs. By the way, these are all of my opinion, so if you think otherwise, just let me know!

- I'd put WWE's titles as the cruiserweight, divas, tag team, the World Heavyweight Championship and either probably the US title. The UK title can be moved to [b]NXT/B]
- TNA has the Grand championship, probably should be moved to IMPACT. The rest of TNA's belts seem good, but I'm worried that the KO Tag titles may be stretch.
- Speaking of IMPACT, they currently don't have any titles at all. I'd give them the Grand, and their own versions of the KO, WHC, Tag and X.

I'm still enjoying swimming through this mod, and I'll let you know how ECWr goes!

Last edited by crackerjack : 04-05-2018 at 06:54 PM.
Unread 04-06-2018, 02:05 AM
Low Minors

Why is Choshu a face? That's just weird. Heel Choshu Vs Face Fujnami was a huge part of New Japan's history.

It's weird that he's a face while Hashimoto is a heel.

Also Shinsuke should be a heel.