Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-13-2018, 03:06 PM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468 View Post
It's beautiful! I can't wait to get a working agreement with a Lucha and Puro company going and beef up that division in an AACW save.
Thanks! I tried to keep with the traditional look that fits the promotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathZone2 View Post
Thanks man take all the time you need, the mod is amazing by the way love Kratos' bio.
Thanks! Swanton was the chaotic genius that wrote Kratos' bio so I'm sure he will be happy to hear you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pteroid View Post
If you’re making new Norse alts, I would note Loki had four ‘Children’ in Norse Lore:
Hel - The half-alive half-dead (split vertically, left/right) Queen of Helheim where she ruled over the dead that did not die in honorable combat
Fenrir or Fenris - The massive wolf god
Jormungandr - The World Serpent that encircles Midgard and wll one day fight Thor to their mutual deaths at Ragnarok

Also if Loki’s to have a face opposite from the Norse Pantheon, perhaps Baldur? Despite his characterization in the latest God of War game, Baldur was very heroic in the actual myths
Hmmmmm, Baldur sounds interesting. Baldur's gate was my jam back in the day. (No relation obviously) Though I might use Fenris as Daz has a morph and texture already. I'll see what I can find.

Quote:

Majestic Melee 2016

Really disappointed in the Hustle/Millennium match grade, but a decent show.
Yeah, seems like with both their skill set that would have graded higher. Still a good show, battle royals always bring down the rating b/c you have to use so many lower card guys. Did Hustle refuse to job or did you just put him over anyway. (17 x champ now if I remember correctly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Let's see if I have more luck uploading second time around.
Great job! I am not the best at booking SE promotions. Too much time spent in CV Japan.

Quote:
Our next two All American Wrestling eps went well, evening out our popularity in America while continuing to gain us pop in Canada and Mexico.

The fans were QUITE receptive to the hint of a Braunstein/Colossus showdown down the line which is damned sure happening when Braun is finished dealing with Sampson's mind games. Warlord's crusade to rid AACW of Hollywood Prescott's 'Egogance' (Ego + Arrogance) continues as they meet in the ring one on one while The Dream Team of Perfect Weapon and Scorpion are primed to take on a returning Badd Guy and is Infiltrators Partner Big Sexy in a (non-title) tag team Grudge Match! Oh and Austin Berry vs Brick Masters is a hot feud, what else is new?

Meanwhile in the midcard Isaiah Pinson and Isaac Execution have found themselves banding together against the challenge of Mr. Flawless and Barrington Moore who are both now under the wing of Tony Stretcher, could this be a new generation Fourth Movement? Speaking of being under the wing, Saul Varela is anxious to get out from under his cousin Juanito's whose domineering personality is starting to get to the elder of the two La Raza members. However, can the two come together with the promise of a shot at championship gold at Red, White, and Bruised?

Things in the women's division are heating up despite me not being terribly interested in it, hopefully I can yoink some GEW ladies to give it a touch more spice.

PS An unofficial goal of this game right now: Have Supreme Warlord, Max Firefly, and Jackson Mysterious in the same company.
I am digging what you are doing with AACW. Especially your insane, non-sense muttering version of Supreme Warlord. I can picture the terrible promos in my head. Just rambling on using made up words while the crowd looks on confused. Can't wait to see him take on Prescott in a battle of rest holds.

There are some solid women in BVPW if you want to raid them btw if you need some fresh faces.

Quote:
I've started up a new save with AACW and my plans are very similar to yours. Should be fun. This one won't have too much detail because I plan on restarting when Mexico is added and those top unemployed workers get some renders. I'm booking an injury for Shane Wellman in my first show in anticipation of him going bye bye.

EDIT: Went to book that first show and...

Luckily, I got the "improved his behavior" note and he was very happy at my action when I sent him to rehab. Maybe this is for the best, don't have to piss off guys by working drunk with him.

Also, I believe Sammy Studd should be a heel.
Yes! Another Shane Wellman issue. I cheer every time he causes trouble! Hopefully Mexico won't take as long, I only have 5 promotions active atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
Poking my head around this will and I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far! Will have more thoughts once I book a show or two.
Awesome, can't wait to hear what you think!

Quote:
Man I can't wait for some of these FAs to get renders. I'm a petty man: No render, no contract. I can't help but think I'm missing out on some awesome workers though.

EDIT: On the same topic so it doesn't seem like I'm complaining... I've hired five workers for AACW, trying to stick to the original roster as much as possible. I signed Aidan Mollineux, Tyrell Starr, and Forrest Harrison for my Junior division. Also picked up "the next Oliver Brown" John Patrick Daniels and Donte Darling.

EDIT 2: This didn't take long.

I'll try to get to those renders soon. I'm having a bit of a creative block so that's why I haven't done them. Also, every time AACW has backstage issues it brings me great joy! My work here is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
Can’t wait to dive into an AOA game tonight.
I'm excited to hear what you think. If you don't like them just remember to go easy on your employer.
Unread 07-13-2018, 03:50 PM
Rookie

I just wanted to say it's nice to feel inspired again. I was never really good at being invested in the default gaming verse. So I usually relied on real world mods to enjoy the gameplay. I've hit a rut in the game lately though.

Seems you were the cure, good sir Right now I'm playing East Coast Pro and have a goal to grow the company all the way to the top of the mountain. The company has a great foundation and a cast of characters in my opinion. So I'm really looking forward to this.

Can't wait to see what this mod becomes once it gets that full release
Unread 07-13-2018, 04:10 PM
Super Star

So the first great clash of Rearmystic and Eggogance has come and went and...wow did it not deliver. Note to self, let the two gasheads go shorter and maybe adjust the product to allow for angles to get in there a little more. Or, y'know grab up some of GEW's boys when their contracts come a cropper proper WCW style, that'd probably work for a Hollywood/Wolfpac split in the NewRev...but for now the chase continues.

Berry and Masters of course deliver, with an excellent angle of Masters getting fed up with Berry and getting DQ'd in a rage before the aforementioned table spots.

The Infiltrators and The Dream Team were pretty disappointing, starting to make me question the longevity of this feud as a single conglomeration, perhaps it'd be smarter to spread them out into singles feuds with cross-contamination between them all (Scorp vs Sexy, Weapon vs Badd Guy, Flaco vs Benitez, and Presscott vs Warlord).

Destroyah and Nora put on a serviceable match but with us at National Level we're going to need to do some work in order to keep up with GEW's 'Uprising'...maybe by yoinking them too.

La Raza explodes at last and the Bashers help to solidify Saul Varela as a babyface by helping run off an incensed Juanito. Saul got himself a 'Great' rating on his new Old School Face character and the two are now set to feud at properly at last. For the future Saul will probably be added to the midcard program I've got going of 'Faces vs Stretcher's minions'. As for Juanito, I'm considering either having him get lead astray as Benitez's lackey to eat pins until a possible redemption feud down the line with Saul trying to save his cousin.

Speaking of Stretcher, bad news out of this show as Flawless and Stretcher have no chemistry so we'll be cutting him loose from that associatoin and instead look for midcarders like Wolverine Reynolds and Enforcer Elway to shore up cracks before I find a fourth man to complete the not-Horsemen.
Unread 07-13-2018, 10:14 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by willr0ck View Post

Yeah, seems like with both their skill set that would have graded higher. Still a good show, battle royals always bring down the rating b/c you have to use so many lower card guys. Did Hustle refuse to job or did you just put him over anyway. (17 x champ now if I remember correctly)
I think I figured out the issue: The storyline that has all of the main eventers had its heat dragged down by angles and matches during the show and it affected my final grade for the match.

I decided to put Hustle over myself. I did check out of curiosity and he blocked it when I went for a decisive finish, but would do the job with keep strong and protect on.

Quote:
So the first great clash of Rearmystic and Eggogance has come and went and...wow did it not deliver. Note to self, let the two gasheads go shorter and maybe adjust the product to allow for angles to get in there a little more. Or, y'know grab up some of GEW's boys when their contracts come a cropper proper WCW style, that'd probably work for a Hollywood/Wolfpac split in the NewRev...but for now the chase continues.

Berry and Masters of course deliver, with an excellent angle of Masters getting fed up with Berry and getting DQ'd in a rage before the aforementioned table spots.

The Infiltrators and The Dream Team were pretty disappointing, starting to make me question the longevity of this feud as a single conglomeration, perhaps it'd be smarter to spread them out into singles feuds with cross-contamination between them all (Scorp vs Sexy, Weapon vs Badd Guy, Flaco vs Benitez, and Presscott vs Warlord).

Destroyah and Nora put on a serviceable match but with us at National Level we're going to need to do some work in order to keep up with GEW's 'Uprising'...maybe by yoinking them too.

La Raza explodes at last and the Bashers help to solidify Saul Varela as a babyface by helping run off an incensed Juanito. Saul got himself a 'Great' rating on his new Old School Face character and the two are now set to feud at properly at last. For the future Saul will probably be added to the midcard program I've got going of 'Faces vs Stretcher's minions'. As for Juanito, I'm considering either having him get lead astray as Benitez's lackey to eat pins until a possible redemption feud down the line with Saul trying to save his cousin.

Speaking of Stretcher, bad news out of this show as Flawless and Stretcher have no chemistry so we'll be cutting him loose from that associatoin and instead look for midcarders like Wolverine Reynolds and Enforcer Elway to shore up cracks before I find a fourth man to complete the not-Horsemen.
Awesome looking card my man. I'm booking the go-home for Red, White, & Bruised right now and my card looks a little different than yours. I tried to go with some gimmick matches because I believe r0ck said this is the equivalent of the Extreme Rules PPV. Main event will be Prescott and Diamond in a street fight.

EDIT: Yessirrrr......

I can just imagine six months or so from now, a JPD/Sampson feud where Snake attacks Oliver Brown, JPD's (kayfabe) mentor.

EDIT 2: Yoooo

Last edited by miz468 : 07-13-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Unread 07-14-2018, 02:55 AM
Low Minors

I'm having a lot more fun booking AACW.

Unfortunately, I suspended The Supreme Warlord after this show for being a hard drug user, and he wasn't very happy with that.
Unread 07-14-2018, 03:39 AM
Hall of Fame

Awesome show, miz!
Unread 07-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Major League

I'm trying out Lone Star Pro Rasslin' for now simply because I want to book Nightmare Takahashi up.

What's the next game area that is going to be released? I'm excited to find out about NWJPW and what's going on in Japan.
Unread 07-14-2018, 07:16 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12345 View Post
I'm trying out Lone Star Pro Rasslin' for now simply because I want to book Nightmare Takahashi up.

What's the next game area that is going to be released? I'm excited to find out about NWJPW and what's going on in Japan.
I believe he's working on Mexico now. Said they have five companies active to start the game so he's hoping it doesn't take as long.
Unread 07-14-2018, 07:28 PM
Major League

Quote:
I believe he's working on Mexico now. Said they have five companies active to start the game so he's hoping it doesn't take as long.
Cool! I would love to play Mexico too.

SOME NOTES:
- Envy (Priyanka Basu) is listed as a male
- El Trueno has his picture set to be the same as his brother El Relampago for his default photo and for his contract photo with 3PW
Unread 07-14-2018, 07:33 PM
Low Minors

Who wants to help me name Snake Sampson's snake? I hear Damien is taken...
Unread 07-14-2018, 10:04 PM
Major League

Quote:
EDIT: Yessirrrr......

I can just imagine six months or so from now, a JPD/Sampson feud where Snake attacks Oliver Brown, JPD's (kayfabe) mentor.

EDIT 2: Yoooo
Quote:
I'm having a lot more fun booking AACW.

Unfortunately, I suspended The Supreme Warlord after this show for being a hard drug user, and he wasn't very happy with that.
Damn you and your positive backstage happenings! JK, I was hoping AACW was more of a train wreck but at least guys are still getting popped for drugs left and right. Looks like that cluster f of a roster I cooked up ended up being one of the favorites in the mod.

Quote:

Mexico is next by request. Being a CV Japan loyalist I am excited to get to Japan as well.

Quote:
Cool! I would love to play Mexico too.

SOME NOTES:
- Envy (Priyanka Basu) is listed as a male
- El Trueno has his picture set to be the same as his brother El Relampago for his default photo and for his contract photo with 3PW
Noted and fixed. I'll release a new data link tomorrow hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynterWarm12 View Post
I just wanted to say it's nice to feel inspired again. I was never really good at being invested in the default gaming verse. So I usually relied on real world mods to enjoy the gameplay. I've hit a rut in the game lately though.

Seems you were the cure, good sir Right now I'm playing East Coast Pro and have a goal to grow the company all the way to the top of the mountain. The company has a great foundation and a cast of characters in my opinion. So I'm really looking forward to this.

Can't wait to see what this mod becomes once it gets that full release
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you are enjoying the mod. ECP was Dar Eat World's baby so I'm sure he will be happy to hear that you like it.

Quote:

That sucks about Stretcher and Flawless, he was made for the not-Horsemen stable. The storylines are still coming along great, despite the main event battle of rest holds not grading well. Now that I think about it I will adjust the events angle ratio to 80 or 70%. That should help.

Quote:
Who wants to help me name Snake Sampson's snake? I hear Damien is taken...
How about B.L. Zebub
Unread 07-14-2018, 10:11 PM
Major League

Almost forgot, should have a new data link tomorrow with some typos and minor fixes added including adjusting the AACW product a bit.

I'll also probably release an updated picture pack with some Renders for some of the workers with no pics and some belts for the yet to open promotions. One thing I wanted to make sure to do was to make belts for unopened promotions. I always hated when I found a cool logo to start my own promotion and then I couldn't find belts for it.

Here is a preview of Next Level Wrestling...

Next Level Championship Next Level Tag Team Championship Next Level Elevation Championship (Inspired by the FCW Fifteen Medal)
Unread 07-15-2018, 01:35 AM
Low Minors

- Majestic Melee PPV needs the AI Instruction "Hold A Battle Royal"

- Duncan Doobie needs his moveset assigned to him.

- Kimberly Rogers in SENE looks like she had her skills section overlooked.

- Atonga & Sava in SENE both have pretty low menace, which doesn't seem right.

Last edited by miz468 : 07-15-2018 at 02:53 AM.
Unread 07-15-2018, 10:35 AM
Major League

Quote:
- Majestic Melee PPV needs the AI Instruction "Hold A Battle Royal"

- Duncan Doobie needs his moveset assigned to him.

- Kimberly Rogers in SENE looks like she had her skills section overlooked.

- Atonga & Sava in SENE both have pretty low menace, which doesn't seem right.
Are you sure you have the latest data? My GEW Majestic Melee PPV has the Hold A Battle Royal instruction.

NOTE:
Trevor Fortune is listed as a non-wrestler but his role is set to be a wrestler
Unread 07-15-2018, 12:54 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynterWarm12 View Post
Right now I'm playing East Coast Pro and have a goal to grow the company all the way to the top of the mountain. The company has a great foundation and a cast of characters in my opinion. So I'm really looking forward to this.
willr0ck was right - I am delighted to see some love for ECP!