Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Phenom

AAW Taking Flight 11

AAW All Action Championship Match

Ricochet Ramone (c) vs Lion Heart
After recent months, performance wise Lion Heart is firmly behind Smart, JOJI, and a few others. Unfortunately I don't see much of a future for him at the top

Grudge Match

Austin Smooth vs El Medico
I think it's time to wrap up all the loose ends from the Smooth/Ramone story to make room for Joji, who has earned his involvement

Also Featuring

Mark Smart and Fearless Blue vs Kid Fantastic and JOJI
This is depressing because I can't pick against JOJI, but Mark Smart has been ACE man. Great character and surprisingly great in-ring performances. Get him up the card ASAP

Mercutio Sleep vs Bradley Blaze
Blaze ain't losing to Sleep after beating Medico
Unread 08-12-2018, 03:56 PM
Phenom

AAW Taking Flight 11

AAW All Action Championship Match: Ricochet Ramone (c) vs Lion Heart
I don't see Ramone dropping the belt back to Lion Heart. If he was cranking out match performances similar to JOJI, Smooth and a few others, I'd think otherwise.

Grudge Match: Austin Smooth vs El Medico

Also Featuring

Unread 08-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Phenom

AAW Taking Flight 11

Doubt you've been building LH up all this time for a loss here, plus he's still popular. Given how he's been doing though, I don't see him keeping the strap long after this.

Grudge Match

If LH wins the title, Smooth wins here to challenge him next

Also Featuring

KF is here to get pinned.

Blaze ain't losing to Sleep after beating Medico
Unread 08-13-2018, 09:50 AM
Low Minors

I don't think there should be any regret to giving Lion Heart the inaugural run, but he didn't separate himself during that. No reason to give him a second try yet.

Eh, let's go with the old "no one wins for a triple threat" plan here. I think Ramone is close to dropping it, and a triple threat is a good way to do it.

JOJI has earned his stripes and should be built up to give another huge match to Ramone or Smooth down the road. Also, Fantastic getting a 40 out of Cobra is a great sign to his development.

Blaze is one of the guys that has probably passed Lion Heart in-ring, so getting him towards the main event is a good move. He can churn out 55+ matches with Ramone, Smooth, or Medico.
Unread 08-14-2018, 02:18 AM
Super Star

Lion Heart's already held the title, and whilst doing a switchback isn't always a bad idea I don't think it's going to happen here

Smooth's an obvious choice for the next champ so the win here would help propel him in that direction

Could totally see this going the other way, but JOJI's one of your top guys and deserves the win

Bit of a toss-up but Brad seems to be the better guy
Unread 08-16-2018, 11:22 AM
Super Star

All Action Wrestling: Taking Flight 11
November, Week 1, Sunday 2016
Brandon Hall (Manitoba)
Attendance: 110

It isn't Harry that comes out to greet the crowd. Instead it is Ricochet Ramone coming out with a smirk on his face. He holds his title high as he gets in the ring and holds a microphone in the other.

Ramone: "Lion Heart believes he was cheated when he lost that title. Tonight I am going to prove to him that isn't the case. The fact of the matter is you just aren't as good as me, Lion Heart. Tonight I will beat you again and there will be no more excuses."

Rating: 29

Cobra vs Mad Dog Mortimer

A short little brawl since both wrestlers aren't exactly known for great stamina. It is more Cobra getting to showcase his skills as resident punching bag Mad Dog Mortimer is tamed once more and has to tap out to the Viper Vice.

Winner: Cobra

Rating: 30

Mercutio Sleep comes out and asks for a microphone. He just looks about and grins slightly as he addresses the fans.

Sleep: "Me and Blaze came in about the same time, but look how things are going? He struggles and me? I'm a star! See, it is just bad luck for you right now because you are going to keep losing and me? Well I am a WINNER baby!"

Rating: 32

Bradley Blaze vs Mercutio Sleep

The two newest members of the roster clash and it is a nice blend of Bradley's physical brawling style and the more refined techniques of Mercutio Sleep. Both men put forth a good effort with each one getting a fair amount of offense. The ending kind of looks like it wasn't the planned one because after a roll up Garcia counted to three right as Blaze was kicking out. It left everyone in the ring a slight bit confused before Sleep quickly recovered and started dancing around the ring as if he just won the title.

Winner: Mercutio Sleep

Rating: 41

Mark Smart and Fearless Blue vs JOJI and Kid Fantastic

An entertaining and fast paced match where all four men are putting in the work, but it is easy to see Smart and JOJI are on another level compared to their partners. Fantastic continues to impress though just for the fact he seems to find crazy new high flying spots to perform. It breaks down into a crazy mess of all four men looking to one up each other with some big moves. Fantastic wipes out with Smart to the outside and Blue misses his Springboard Lariat on JOJI. JOJI capitalizes and takes out Blue and finishes him off with the JOJI Miracle Explosion.

Winners: JOJI and Kid Fantastic

Rating: 51

These two go at it like they really do hate one another. They right out just start slinging big strikes right away instead of relying on their usual form of offense. Smooth gains advantage when he tries to tear Medico's mask off and almost does so. A good chunk of the mask is ripped to show some blond hair, but never fully comes off. Medico mounts a comeback and comes close a few times to the win. He goes up top, but Smooth was playing possum and pushes Medico off to the outside and gains the advantage once more. Medico never recovers and once the Smooth Hold is locked in Medico struggles and eventually passes out.

Winner: Austin Smooth

Rating: 46

The former champ and Billie are out next. Lion Heart looks like his usual focused self and it seems Billie has him ready for a fight. Lion Heart asks for a microphone and he points towards the wrestler's entrance.

Lion Heart: "I want my title back and I want it now. Get out here right now, Ramone. I am going to wipe the floor with you."

Rating: 32

AAW All Action Championship

Ricochet Ramone (c) vs Lion Heart with Billie Krystal

Lion Heart starts out on fire and is beating Ramone pillar to post, but Ramone retreats to the outside and uses Billie as a shield to push her into Lion Heart and then start his own attack. Both men are looking strong with good amounts of offense in a big back and forth match. Several close pinfalls come in a row, but the last one seems to be a miscue much like the earlier match and there is an awkward pause when Lion Heart wins during the pinfall chain. Ramone starts to yell at Garcia while Billie gives Lion Heart the title and the two celebrate.

Winner and NEW Champion: Lion Heart (Second Reign)

Rating: 42

Final Rating: 41

Quote:
El Medico: I don't know what the hell just happened tonight. Two matches did not end how they should and well it has created a bit of a mess. Blaze was supposed to go over sleep and that isn't such a big deal. Both are still finding their feet and can recover, but well Ramone was NOT supposed to lose and now Lion Heart has the title again.

This changes up plans quite a bit and I will have to have a meeting with Harry to figure out what we want to do. I guess I had been taking things for granted on how smooth everything has been running since we got rid of Aero. It is something once again we can recover from and well....congrats to Lion Heart for being two time champion now I suppose.

Smart and JOJI continue to put on great matches and they brought out the best of their partners too. Blue had one of his best matches to date and Kid did have his best performance to date. Smooth was a blast to face off against, but admittedly the mask wasn't supposed to get tore open so we had to kind of approach the rest of the match differently to make sure it didn't come off.

Almost been a year and it is crazy to think that. Hopefully next month things won't be so crazy and no more mix ups like last time.
OOC: This is what happens when you book late at night! Forgot to set winners for two matches and the loser ended up coming out on top. OOPS!
Unread 08-16-2018, 11:23 AM
Living Legend

you silly wagon

now hire jim force jr.
Unread 08-16-2018, 11:25 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
you silly wagon

now hire jim force jr.
I'll do what I want!
Unread 08-16-2018, 03:54 PM
Super Star

Aftermath of Taking Flight 11

Harry: "I think you are making too big of a deal out of it."

It was the day after our last show and I was still a bit stressed. Harry might be right in the fact I am stressing over something in the long run not a big deal. Still this was not in my long term plans and now I am having to think of what to do about it all.

Medico: "I know I am. I mean I am not against Lion Heart having the title again, but at the same time....well I had plans for Ramone to retain for awhile."

Harry: "Just roll with it. Figure out what you want to do and go from there. It isn't like we are trying to appease a large crowd."

Medico: "*Sigh* Yeah....yeah. I'll figure things out and change up my plans some. Speaking of plans....I want to do something different next year. That is if you want to keep running."

Harry just smiles some. He seems rather amused that I would even think he might have lost interest in AAW and wasn't going to keep running shows after December.

Harry: "I am all ears. I like that you are wanting to do something different. What are you thinking."

Medico: "Well I have always been a fan of tournaments...."

Little did I know this suggestion would turn into something great in the near future. This month may have given me a hurdle go clear, but there is much to plan and a near year is just around the corner.

Quote:
AAW Taking Flight 12

Lion Heart (c) vs ???

Number 1 Contender Match

JOJI vs Austin Smooth vs Ricochet Ramone vs Kid Fantastic

Also Featuring

Mark Smart vs Bradley Blaze

Cobra vs Fearless Blue
Unread 08-16-2018, 04:55 PM
Phenom

AAW Taking Flight 12

Lion Heart (c) vs ???
No idea who ??? could be but even given the result I don't see Lion Heart dropping it immediately here

Number 1 Contender Match

Sucks for Ramone that he doesn't get a rematch, but I think JOJI is the man who can carry the company and would like to see him pick up the title here

Also Featuring

PUSH MARK SMART

Cobra vs Fearless Blue
I know you like your Fearless Blue so I think you give him the nod here

Happy to know I would have gone 4/4 on predictions if you didn't botch two results :P
Unread 08-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Living Legend

Lion Heart (c) vs Jim Force III

Number 1 Contender Match

Also Featuring

that one snake guy that is really bad and he probably smells bad too vs Fearless Blue
Unread 08-16-2018, 05:27 PM
Low Minors

Lion Heart (c) vs ???
Well...you wouldn't immediately hot shot it, would you?

Number 1 Contender Match
Pull the trigger on Smooth's run.

Blaze could be the foil for Smooth soon enough (if you pick him to win).

Cobra vs Fearless Blue
Blue has impressed me since I truly have hated him in-game.
Unread 08-16-2018, 06:14 PM
Super Star

Lion Heart (c) vs ???
Don't care who it is, get the belt off him. He was never supposed to win so some kind of shenanigans to make him not look weak.
Number 1 Contender Match

If anybody deserves the belt, its JOJI the way he's been performing
Also Featuring

Could see you get Blaze's win back here but Smart seems wayyyyy more over in the company than Blaze
Cobra vs Fearless Blue
I'll go with Cobra, Blue challenged before and I think Cobra could be a challenger in the future so ill go with him.
Unread 08-16-2018, 08:14 PM
Phenom

AAW All Action Championship Match: Lion Heart (c) vs ???

Number 1 Contender Match: JOJI vs Austin Smooth vs Ricochet Ramone vs Kid Fantastic

Cobra vs Fearless Blue
Unread 08-16-2018, 08:47 PM

Lion Heart(c) vs ???
He wasn't supposed to win, and I'm predicting this will be some big name being introduced into the company, like Aries returning and winning the Impact title immediately.

Number 1 Contender Match

This is the hardest match to decide, but I think JOJI really deserves the title, he's the best guy in the company, and bare minimum can put on something amazing against whoever he faces for the championship.

Also Featuring

One of my favorite guys in the company yet, and from what I can tell he's AAW till death, so the victory seems given.

Cobra vs Fearless Blue
Again, AAW. Till. Death.

I just read this diary and I love it so far, can't wait to see where the story goes from here! Honestly I kinda miss Aero just because of all the crazy stuff that happened backstage while he was there lol.