Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-18-2019, 08:23 PM
Phenom

Iím playing WCW in 1995 Iím in December. I signed Bryan Clark with the plan of him and Adams being in the tag division until I decided to name him Storm and push him to the moon as a monster heel. Will it work? Maybe not but heís gonna beat everyone and beat Hogan for the belt so whatís the worst that could happen
Unread 08-18-2019, 11:23 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwt13 View Post
Iím playing WCW in 1995 Iím in December. I signed Bryan Clark with the plan of him and Adams being in the tag division until I decided to name him Storm and push him to the moon as a monster heel. Will it work? Maybe not but heís gonna beat everyone and beat Hogan for the belt so whatís the worst that could happen
It could work in game for sure. In real life maybe it could have worked if it was booked to make sense.

Brian Adams and Bryan Clark were both good big guys. They had a lot of good qualities.
Unread 08-19-2019, 12:13 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce View Post

Brian Adams and Bryan Clark were both good big guys. They had a lot of good qualities.
Just don't put them against Kane and Taker. That tends to end poorly.
Unread 08-19-2019, 01:04 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Black View Post
Just don't put them against Kane and Taker. That tends to end poorly.
Wasn't everyone working hurt in that match?
Unread 08-19-2019, 10:05 AM
All Star

Cool

Started a new game as a local company yesterday in the C Verse. Made it to June, trying to get over the hump to Small but its tough because I am hitting regional battles already. In the 3 months I have been in them, I have come in 3rd, 3rd, and 5th (South West USA).

I am getting my best ratings from Amazing Fire Fly and Kamikaze, while Davis Wayne Newton is my top star. Also I was yesterday years old when I realized Davis can't play babyface anymore so he is due for a heel turn.

My NBTs are Felipe Caballero and Hudson Drake. Neither is getting the proverbial rocket on their back but both are being kept pretty strong.

I just added some more midcard/jobber guys in Lucas Danger, Brimstone, and El Orgulloso, bringing my roster up to 15 guys which I don't feel is too bad.

Once we hit small, I'll be crowning champions and maybe adding a bigger name or 2.

Last edited by Rayelek : 08-19-2019 at 10:42 AM.
Unread 08-19-2019, 05:34 PM
All Star

Currently enjoying my Impact save. Save started January 2017, and I'm now in February 2019. I've just gone National, but is nowhere near WWE in popularity. However, I have signed a few WWE wrestlers over the years, amongst others: Asuka, Natalya, R-Truth, Dustin Rhodes, Enzo Amore and Kalisto. And now, WWE is not offering new deals to Kane, Big Show and Chris Jericho (most likely do to their age), but I'm seriously considering offering a contract to one or two of them.
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:28 AM
Minor League

Just finished Wrestlemania IX in my Rising Storms save, scoring 100 show rating in the process, my first of the save.

In the main event Randy Savage won the World Title from Ric Flair after a short, but heated, feud that merged multiple storylines together as Flair's Heenan Family stable mates Arn Anderson and Steve Austin, who were feuding with Mr. Perfect and Bret Hart Respectively, constantly tried to help Flair gain an early upper hand over Savage following his Royal Rumble win back in January. Savage's reign is planned to be shortish for the time as he will drop the belt at Summer Slam to either Ted DiBiase, who I want to give a small token Title reign too before he retires, or the monster known as Sid.

Speaking of Sid, in the co main event he beat the "Immortal" Hulk Hogan in a feud that has lasted since the previous years Summer Slam when Sid, who believed Hogan stole a Title opportunity from him, cost Hogan a match against Flair by slamming the door on the Hulkster as he tried to escape the cage in the main event. I put Sid over huge by not only having him beat Hogan but also inflicting enough damage after the match to have Hulk stretchered out. This is legitimately Hogan's exit from the company as I feel the time is right to let him go and work on building up new stars so the main event scene doesn't become stale.

Bret regained the Intercontinental Title after a long and bitter feud with "Stunning" Steve Austin. Bret will eventually lose the Title to Arn Anderson before getting his overdue main event push and dethroning DiBiase or Sid, depending on who I go with in taking the Title from Savage.

Owen Hart and Jim Neidhart lost the Tag Titles to the team known as Stars 'n' Stripes (The Patriot & George "The Eagle" Hines) The change was surprising give that The New Foundation only won the Titles in January at the Royal Rumble from Jake Roberts and the Undertaker. Plans are in motion though as the Foundation will take some time off before returning and going full heel on the patriotic duo, eventually winning the gold back at Summer Slam.

Following their defeat to the Foundation and then failing to win back the gold in a rematch Jake Roberts turned on the Undertaker, pinning all the blame on the dead man for their recent lack of success. Taker would win their first meeting at Wrestlemania IX but their saga is far from over and I have plans from both men to meet several times over the next few months.

The next year will be used to build up the next generation in the company as guys like Flair, DiBiase, Piper, SGT Slaughter and Savage will slowly start to be phased out in favour of guys like Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Sid, The Great Muta, Davey Boy Smith and the Undertaker who will carry the company into the next generation.
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:57 AM

Cool

I'm in a modern save where HHH is the baby face authority siding with Rollins in the Lesnar feud as Heyman plots to have Joe join him Lesnar. Joe already beat HHH inside of Hell In A Cell, and now they are captains of their respective Survivor Series teams this month. I made NXT a main Roster brand but run it as a 'B' show for now, and Edge is the Authority on it, while Regal runs the developmental brand which is now called the Performance Center. Sasha returned from hiatus pretending to be Bayley's friend still, but at Survivor Series will stab her in the back and take her title at Clash of Champions. I've had lots of interesting side stories happening as Gulak & Zayn have teamed up and stirred up a lot of trouble with the 'toxic backstage atmosphere' and acting like they're better than everyone. Did my own spin on the recent Roman was being attacked story, but made the reveal at Hell In A cell that it was Tommasso Ciampa after months of him investigating and seeking answers. They have a No DQ match set to take place at Survivor Series this month as well. Also set for Survivor Series, is the dream match (albeit 15-20 years too late) Undertaker vs Sting. Most fun I've ever had with a WWE save to this point.
Unread 08-20-2019, 02:19 AM
Major League

C-Verse: It's 2022 and I get the chance to sign Eric Eisen to my fed. I immediately regret my decision. He didn't even make it through the medical exam without showing off his propensity to be an entitled pretentious a hole.

Unread 08-20-2019, 02:37 AM
Phenom

Well... haven't seen this one before.

Unread 08-20-2019, 04:15 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12345 View Post
C-Verse: It's 2022 and I get the chance to sign Eric Eisen to my fed. I immediately regret my decision. He didn't even make it through the medical exam without showing off his propensity to be an entitled pretentious a hole.

Withdraw.
Unread 08-20-2019, 05:09 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeel1 View Post
Well... haven't seen this one before.

MINISTRY OF DARKNESS
MINISTRY OF DARKNESS
MINISTRY OF DARKNESS
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:53 PM
Hall of Fame

Default [October 1995 ] WWF In Your House - The Undisputed Champ

Since i'm in october of 1995 Shawn Michaels has received the ass whooping from the marine (after hitting on the marines girlfriend while partying with 1-2-3 Kid and British Bulldog). He will now go on hiatus to recover, so that he can return in january of 1996 to begin feuding with Bret Hart.

"Ravishing" Rick Rude now holds the WWF World Heavyweight title, NWA World Heavyweight title and SMW Heavyweight title, so it's time for him to join WWF on a full time contract.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts just returned from vacation and will be put in a major storyline since he was the major WWF (AI) signing in 1994 and even got a creative clausul from Vince. Maybe with Ricky Steamboast the other major AI signing from 1994, after WWF did outbid WCW for the veteran, while WCW was focused on pushing Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage.

After spamming Nation of Domination vignettes, they made their debut during the PPV, by interfering in the Ahmed Johnson vs. Kama match.
Unread 08-21-2019, 10:24 AM
All Star

Just reached International size in my Impact save... Still number 3 in the world by ranking, but I'm the biggest by size in the world. Just held Destination X 2019, which got a nice 92 rating. A lot of feuds ended, so new ones will be created going into LockDown 2019.

I've just signed Cedric Alexander from WWE, who will officially join us in 15 days. Will be a very nice addition to my X-Division.
Unread 08-21-2019, 10:02 PM
Minor League

Just about to give Okada his 2nd title run in 2014. Bit slower than history but that is okay. What is not okay is Okada, days before the event, deciding to do MMA. What in the hell, Okada? Why? Why would you... I was going to have Okada stop Nakamura at WK as Nakamura won the G1 this year, and sort of develop a rivalry as Okada transitions to Nakamura's top spot, potentially splitting CHAOS in half, but now? I have no idea.

Do I give Tetsuya Naito a title run now instead? Setting up Naito vs. Nakamura, a repeat from the G1 finals? Have Naito retain and lose to a returning Okada? Furthering their feud? Or... do I just give Nakamura a 4th IWGP title reign?