Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Unread 07-05-2019, 02:58 PM
CM_Punk21's Avatar
CM_Punk21 CM_Punk21 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 111
Default

MPost updated with the latest database.
Did some work on Locations.. nothing much more

PS If anyone is still playing the mod, I would love to hear some suggestions on how to improve the mod and constructive feedback
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 07-06-2019, 12:02 AM
landxx landxx is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 207
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM_Punk21 View Post
MPost updated with the latest database.
Did some work on Locations.. nothing much more

PS If anyone is still playing the mod, I would love to hear some suggestions on how to improve the mod and constructive feedback
I think i never tryed this mod ( lol) but i will try it right now and will say any feedback that is need it
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 07-06-2019, 03:46 AM
CM_Punk21's Avatar
CM_Punk21 CM_Punk21 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by landxx View Post
I think i never tryed this mod ( lol) but i will try it right now and will say any feedback that is need it
Sure, go at it
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 07-09-2019, 01:06 PM
S_Joker S_Joker is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 123
Default

Loads of titles are without champions and lineages (especially japanese ones).

Some of the cuts for the titles are generic.

Broadcasters are at a rough spot, the converter kind of messes them up and everyone can sign a deal.

Production in some companies are still in generic mode, meaning they're at the minimum settings.

All Pro Wrestling is based in the South West but doesnt have any pop there (the converter messed them up).

I advise you to remove New England CW they don't seem to have an owner but a board of investors.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 07-09-2019, 04:18 PM
CM_Punk21's Avatar
CM_Punk21 CM_Punk21 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_Joker View Post
Loads of titles are without champions and lineages (especially japanese ones).

Some of the cuts for the titles are generic.

Broadcasters are at a rough spot, the converter kind of messes them up and everyone can sign a deal.

Production in some companies are still in generic mode, meaning they're at the minimum settings.

All Pro Wrestling is based in the South West but doesnt have any pop there (the converter messed them up).

I advise you to remove New England CW they don't seem to have an owner but a board of investors.
I will look over the things you mentioned and get to fixing them asap
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 07-09-2019, 06:18 PM
PhenomenalPat's Avatar
PhenomenalPat PhenomenalPat is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 630
Default

New England Championship Wrestling was founded by Sheldon Goldberg.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 07-09-2019, 07:00 PM
CM_Punk21's Avatar
CM_Punk21 CM_Punk21 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalPat View Post
New England Championship Wrestling was founded by Sheldon Goldberg.
Correct
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 08-19-2019, 03:54 PM
CM_Punk21's Avatar
CM_Punk21 CM_Punk21 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 111
Default

Main post is updated with the new update aswell as the new pic pack edits.
I've done some more fixes and assigned titles and more minor things to make the mod more playable and enjoyable.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 08-29-2019, 10:29 AM
raspymorten's Avatar
raspymorten raspymorten is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 50
Default

One thing you should think about, would be adding more relationships in.

I really hope you keep at this though. The mid 2000s need some more representation in the mod scene
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.