Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-15-2018, 06:26 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12345 View Post
After creating the territory go into the editor and adjust the company hiring guidelines.

I assume you want to limit hirings to people with the cruiserweight, japanese junior, or spot monkey styles? Also I'd add maximum size lightweight.

Your owner/booker more effect the workers who get pushed and brought in. In the sense of young guys, guys with star quality, guys with a good look etc...
Thanks, I'll probably just go with the maximum size, because I like a little room for surprises in my Cruiserweight Divisions and similar groupings. Most guys are going to be high fliers or very sound technical guys, but every now and then a brawler or some other kind of guy shows up. "He has a very unorthodox style compared to the rest of the division, and one has to wonder if the champ can adapt quickly enough to this new challenger!"
Unread 04-15-2018, 08:27 PM
Major League

No problem. Question from me. What's the order of levels for match feedback?

This is regards to the notes of sensational wrestling, good wrestling, great wrestling.... As well as the notes for heat; exceptional, fantastic, etc.

Is there a list of ranking the feedback in order from best to worse? Not sure what's best between sensational, fantastic, and exceptional.
Unread 04-15-2018, 09:13 PM
All Star

Will a championship belt lose prestige if not defended at a PPV / Event?
Unread 04-15-2018, 10:38 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebradska View Post
Not always true! I had Frehley pinging negative morale over and over again for "the pressure of being figurehead" and being either neutral or happy (can't remember which, it was awhile ago) when I removed him.
But was he the best choice for the role in the first place?
Unread 04-15-2018, 11:22 PM
Rookie

I searched the thread and could not find an answer for this one. Can each brand have it's own season finale? I have three different brands running separate events. I'm just wondering if I could have each one have their own finale instead of having to try to run one giant show. Thanks!
Unread 04-15-2018, 11:46 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findlay View Post
I searched the thread and could not find an answer for this one. Can each brand have it's own season finale? I have three different brands running separate events. I'm just wondering if I could have each one have their own finale instead of having to try to run one giant show. Thanks!
Nope, you can only have one Season Finale per year without being penalized.
Unread 04-16-2018, 10:17 AM
Low Minors

Quick question about brand splits (haven't played one before): let's say I have three brands. Will anyone unassigned to a brand expect to be on shows for all three brands (for morale purposes)?
Unread 04-16-2018, 12:54 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSnoopy View Post
But was he the best choice for the role in the first place?
He wasn't unequivocally better than every other main eventer in every single criteria (someone else had "slightly more star quality" and another someone else had "slightly more charisma"), but he had the tools to be a strong figurehead.
Unread 04-16-2018, 02:51 PM
Low Minors

Is there a way to do a successful money in the bank cash-in after a main event match? I know about limited involvement, but I want the cash-in to happen after a main event match.. but I'm afraid the cash-in will have to be a match in and of itself, and at less than 5 minutes... that wouldn't be a great match.. and also the game would then consider the cash-in match as the main event, right?
Unread 04-16-2018, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRyanLee View Post
Is there a way to do a successful money in the bank cash-in after a main event match? I know about limited involvement, but I want the cash-in to happen after a main event match.. but I'm afraid the cash-in will have to be a match in and of itself, and at less than 5 minutes... that wouldn't be a great match.. and also the game would then consider the cash-in match as the main event, right?
I had the same concerns and after a bit of research decided to do mine as an angle with a title change. Worked a charm as it scored higher than the World Title match that came before it and lead to a great scoring show overall.
Unread 04-16-2018, 03:12 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browning View Post
I had the same concerns and after a bit of research decided to do mine as an angle with a title change. Worked a charm as it scored higher than the World Title match that came before it and lead to a great scoring show overall.
Thanks Browning, i didn't even think about setting it up as an angle title change. I'm coming up on SummerSlam 2018 and I'm going to have Bobby Roode cash in his Money in the Bank right after Dolph Ziggler beats Nakamura for the WWE Championship.
Unread 04-16-2018, 03:16 PM
Low Minors

Can a user character die of old age? What's the oldest age you have ever reached with your user character?
Unread 04-17-2018, 05:18 AM
Low Minors

Do Floating titles count towards any Hall of Immortals/Hall of Fame stats?

and What is the maximum prestige for midcard and main event titles?

thanks in advance
Unread 04-17-2018, 05:52 AM
All Star

This may be a dumb question, but here goes anyway: If two workers has poor chemistry as opponents, can a gimmick of some sorts "cancel out" the bad chemistry?
Unread 04-17-2018, 09:26 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungner View Post
This may be a dumb question, but here goes anyway: If two workers has poor chemistry as opponents, can a gimmick of some sorts "cancel out" the bad chemistry?
Yes? No? I mean there would still be a penalty if you think about it.