Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-31-2016, 10:15 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjurj View Post
Is it just me or are there characters with missing pictures? I have like 99 missing pictures, 83 of which are Active Fighters including Bartosz Symanski who I'm pretty sure has a picture given he's from FivePacks.
The only reason his picture may have been removed is because it was a duplicate. I removed a F'Ton of images that were the same for fighters who made sense. Other then adding new fighters I was making new renders for the fighters who didn't have unique images.
Unread 01-15-2017, 06:51 AM
Low Minors

can someone reupload the links please
Unread 01-15-2017, 12:11 PM
Rookie

When I download these files my winrar says the file is either unknown or damaged. Can anyone currently download and use these files? If someone has the files and will upload them I would be greatly appreciative.
Unread 01-15-2017, 06:42 PM
Rookie

You need to update your version of WinRar to 5.x+ It uses the new rar format.
Unread 03-09-2017, 04:02 AM
Rookie

Later this year I'm going to redo this mod from the ground up. Sorry my images disappeared, you can find the on my deviant art page in the meantime.

I will also remake all my renders in iray if I find it worthwhile to do. My objective is to try and do a render/character a day I just been needing to build a much faster PC.
Unread 03-09-2017, 04:51 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computica View Post
I will also remake all my renders in iray if I find it worthwhile to do. My objective is to try and do a render/character a day I just been needing to build a much faster PC.
If there's a WMMA5 in the making I'll also be willing to convert everything to Iray. In fact, most of them have been done already. They just need to be 'gif'fed. I won't be changing the stats as my testing revealed it's quite balanced as is and no fb indicating the opposite has been received.

Anyhow: great that you're working on it some more.
Unread 03-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Minor League

Does anyone know where to find all of the new characters and renders that have been created that are not in x-cve? I wanted to play a new game without regens and wanted to add more characters to make this game possible.
Unread 04-13-2017, 07:10 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul View Post
Does anyone know where to find all of the new characters and renders that have been created that are not in x-cve? I wanted to play a new game without regens and wanted to add more characters to make this game possible.
In the render thread, obviously. I believe Rebby also made a ready-2-import pack with some additional renders posted by others.

Meanwhile I started conversions to iray (slowly). Here's some previews. More on the bucket.

Unread 04-18-2017, 11:00 AM
Rookie

Those I-Ray Renders are beautiful, I'm going to be doing the same. What settings do you use to setup the scene.
Unread 04-19-2017, 05:51 AM
Hall of Fame

I think these are shot with the 'wmma' lightning from the TEW rerender thread (page1).

I use v4 but have bought a converter for the skin texture. You just apply it to m4 and use the lightning provided by this board. On these renders I haven't even edited the default surface settings. I must say they don't always come out great but some look way better.

http://www.daz3d.com/iray-converter-...ation-4-bundle
Unread 04-19-2017, 09:59 AM
Rookie

I use the smart iray converters for Genesis 2, I got good base results but a lot of tweaking was still neccesary.
Unread 04-28-2017, 03:31 AM
Rookie

Default 'The Full Revolver' Lauren Reau

Quote:

'The Full Revolver' Lauren Reau is a Canadian fighter who became an MMA professional in March 1994. Known as one of the first female fighters to premier on the now defunct C-Girl in the mid 90s. She has fought with other great fighters in the ring and a the cage. She is called 'The Full Revolver' because of her great ground control whether she is on the bottom or the top of her victims.
Pro Record: 10-6-0-0
This is a remake of Test 2, I thought I had lost the original files to my first few renders
Unread 04-28-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
This is a remake of Test 2, I thought I had lost the original files to my first few renders
I will work on this tonight!
Unread 04-28-2017, 07:58 PM
Rookie

Quote:

Faas 'Evolution' Smit is one of the hardest working men in MMA, having astonishingly managed to rack up over fifty professional fights before he turned 30. A good rather than great competitor, he suffers from jack-of-all-trades-syndrome; he is better than average at most things, but not excellent at anything. He is probably best known for being one of the mainstays of SIGMA, where he is a former top contender for the Light Heavyweight title.
Pro Record: 37-16-0
I feel like the eyes should of been brown. I honestly want to do more guys though, Suggestions?
Unread 04-29-2017, 05:20 AM
Rookie

Quote:
I feel like the eyes should of been brown. I honestly want to do more guys though, Suggestions?
Would love to see some more renders. What kind of suggestions are you after?