Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Wrestling Spirit 3 > Wrestling Spirit 3 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Super Star

Default Real Wrestling

This is just a little suggestion, would it be possible to make it so that matches are pre-determined? You go into the match knowing who will win and try to put on a great match. Sometimes maybe you say I wont put him over because he isnt good enough. Pretty Much exactly like TEW Is except your a wrestler.
Unread 09-16-2014, 02:32 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBHBK View Post
This is just a little suggestion, would it be possible to make it so that matches are pre-determined? You go into the match knowing who will win and try to put on a great match. Sometimes maybe you say I wont put him over because he isnt good enough. Pretty Much exactly like TEW Is except your a wrestler.
I really like this concept. Workers get over not based on wins and losses but by their skills and match quality.
Unread 09-25-2014, 09:20 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBHBK View Post
Given the title of the suggestion I find this to be really ironic. Not that I think it's a bad idea, just seems like what you're suggestion is real sports entertainment, not real wrestling.
Unread 12-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Rookie

Maybe have it as a toggleable option when you start your game. I'd like this a lot.
Unread 12-26-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlightning View Post
Given the title of the suggestion I find this to be really ironic. Not that I think it's a bad idea, just seems like what you're suggestion is real sports entertainment, not real wrestling.
What are you talking about, he's talking pro wrestling