Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-15-2016, 10:13 AM
All Star

Default [TEW Index] Home Of Pro Wrestling . com

Welcome to the launch of HomeofProWrestling.com, The directory for all Mods, Graphics, Skins, Live Streams, Multiplayer, Drafts and DoTM. This project has been in the works for almost 2 months and has some of the biggest creators from GDS, Wrestling Nexus and EWWarehouse. Including Exclusive content from all three, making it the best place to find what you're looking for.
The idea started out as a 2016 “Bobinc” (for those here long enough to remember) where users can find Download links for Mods, Graphics and Skins. HoPW however will go further and integrate other features to help players really get the best out of TEW 2016.

Please note that all content that features on the site has had their creator's permission.

HoPW will feature more than just TEW 2016, but currently at launch its a TEW 2016 exclusive area. In the coming weeks/months i will be seeking to add Wrestling Spirit 1-3 and EWR mods. If any creators of mods for those games are reading this and would like their mods featured, please let me know

Now onto all the Features of the Website and a small explanation of how to Navigate.

Mod’s
You will find all the links to Download the Mod and its Graphics, Plus links to its GDS and Wrestling Nexus page. It will also include a description of the Mod, plus a full preview of the mods “Editor” numbers, which included Worker, Broadcaster, Title and so on counts.
Mods are also places in their own sections for Real World or C-Verse etc.
Real World Mods will also be listed in order of its “Start Date” so Genadi’s “The Golden Era” (1987) will be before Hives “Clash of the Titans” (1994).
Mods will be kept upto date at all times and new mods will be added as and when Permission is given.

Real World Update Mods
With those mods who are right up to date Monthly/Bi-Monthly/Quarterly… they now have their own section. They will feature not just the most recent Month’s mod, but will also feature all previous months that have been released.

Graphics
When it comes to finding the Graphics you need, they will be initially divided up into “Worker” or “Graphics” packs. Worker packs will only contain that of workers. However Graphics Packs will feature Banners, Belts, Broadcasters, Events, Logos, Ransom, TV, Workers, Customs and more.
Graphic counts will also be visible for each folder and an overall total.
All worker and Graphic Packs will feature a previews slider to show what is contained in the Packs.

Skins and Loading Screens
For all things Skin related, this section will have full “Skin” packs, “Loading Screen” packs and those little extra’s like Customised Grades or Flags.
This section also features the Preview slider to show you what things will look like before you download them.

Drafting (Coming Soon)

This section is still very much in its infancy and would be wrong to announce anything as it's all still up for discussion. But things i can say about this section is, Spreadsheets and templates to help people host drafts, will be included.

Multiplayer (Coming Soon)
Again this section is still in the works, but i can say it will feature a list of players who are “Looking for a Multiplayer” and those who are “Serial Multiplayer”.

Diarys
Tips
Every writer has their own way of writing, but sometimes sharing your writing style tips can help inspire new writers or help those that have hit the wall.

Toolbox
Everyone needs a helping hand. Wether a Pro or a Newbie looking to make a mark. Here we can share, help and grow every diary by offering links and tips to some of the best Image Hosting sites, Video Hosting, Video and Image Editing, Imag Banks, PNG Banks, Text Editors and much much more.

DOTM History Book
Here you will find a full history of DOTM winners from 2006 till now, with links to all their old diaries, a Count of how many times they have been declared as winners and the Newest addition to DOTM “Award Trophies”.
You will find each and everyone's Trophy boards, these will be right up to date each and every month and can help you track just who is the Diary King.

Diary Wall of Acclaim

Over the years there have been incredible Diarys. This section highlights those that are no longer active but deserve recognition and maybe revisiting for some of the newer members.

Diary Blogs

This is a great area to find Diarys that are not part of the GDS Dynasty posts. The diarys will be those that are posted as blogs or using such platforms as PDF's or Wordpress.

Submit a Mod
Here is where you can directly submit your MGS (mod/graphics/skin) with its info and Download link. This is for people who don't have a MGS currently on the site, or someone who is launching a new mod.
Its just to save time in allowing you to notify me about hosting it straight away, and not waiting for me to find it and ask permission.
There is also an “Submit update” section, which you can just directly send an updated link for the MGS data.

Submit Other
You can now submit upto 8 different things to the HoPW website. The Home of Pro Wrestling now covers more than it ever has. From the whole back catalog of Adams' Wrestling games, to Mobile titles, Legacy games and so much more.

Prediction League

Over the coming weeks, HoPW will be starting its very own Prediction League. With 4 seasons every year, finnishing with the 4 Major PPV's (Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, Summerslam and Survivor Series). The League will cover the WWE, AEW and other Major Indy events. Each Season a winner will be crowned. Predictions and Participation will take place on the HoPW Discord channel.

A special thanks to the Following for either helping or allowing their work to be used on Launch
Anderz
Angeldelayette
Asaemon
Bluestillidie00
Chopmo
Fatallylost
Fleisch
Genadi
Hive
i effin rule
Iceisle
Mildly_Amusing
MortiSporti
MrCreative
Phoenixnitro
Sockpuppet
The Celt
TheWho87

Last edited by Togg : 06-03-2019 at 10:02 AM.
Unread 08-15-2016, 10:49 AM
Phenom

This is great news! I am happy to be a part of this.
Slight edit needed though, my name is misspelled haha.
MortiSporti not MorttiSporti

Regards,
Author of GloryVerse
Unread 08-15-2016, 11:29 AM
Phenom

First: This is absolutely awesome!!! Thank you for your work on this, a site like this was beyond needed.

I do have one small note though, on the mods page it looks like they're all released. I got so excited to see Genadi's 2001 mods released only to see they aren't out yet
Unread 08-15-2016, 11:50 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Rey View Post
First: This is absolutely awesome!!! Thank you for your work on this, a site like this was beyond needed.

I do have one small note though, on the mods page it looks like they're all released. I got so excited to see Genadi's 2001 mods released only to see they aren't out yet
Thanks so much .

Huge apologies for the false hype tho. I shall be removing all the "unreleased" icons, so nobody gets confused with the empty and waiting links. An oversight on my part.
Unread 08-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Phenom

First time on the site I went to click the topics under "Mods" on the homepage and they are just text, might want to have them direct to some hubs for some easy access.
Unread 08-15-2016, 12:25 PM
All Star

I like it Togg. My first time seeing it today. You obviously put a lot into this and I'm happy to have my content on there!

I don't know who helped you with it but you guys did a good job.
Unread 08-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Major League

Togg -

Any chance you'd be interested in absorbing my website, EWWAREHOUSE.INFO into yours. I haven't had the time to keep the project going much this year but I have a ton of mods hosted from EWR, TEW 2005, TEW 2010, and TEW 2013 that were hosted with permission - so all you would need to do is download them from there and ad them to your site. It would definitely take a load off my shoulders to know that the files are backed up somewhere before I shut down the site.
Unread 08-15-2016, 03:06 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWho87 View Post
First time on the site I went to click the topics under "Mods" on the homepage and they are just text, might want to have them direct to some hubs for some easy access.
Thanks for letting me know, few small teething issues here and there. They should all be sorted out tomorrow . If you spot anything else, please keep it coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by justtxyank View Post
I like it Togg. My first time seeing it today. You obviously put a lot into this and I'm happy to have my content on there!

I don't know who helped you with it but you guys did a good job.
Thanks dude, I'm glad so many Creators got on board. Without you lot, the site would be nothing.

As for who helped... so far... without blowing my trumpet, its 99% myself. But going forward I'm hoping to get a few faces on board to keep things bang up to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idolized View Post
Togg -

Any chance you'd be interested in absorbing my website, EWWAREHOUSE.INFO into yours. I haven't had the time to keep the project going much this year but I have a ton of mods hosted from EWR, TEW 2005, TEW 2010, and TEW 2013 that were hosted with permission - so all you would need to do is download them from there and ad them to your site. It would definitely take a load off my shoulders to know that the files are backed up somewhere before I shut down the site.
In utter shock dude... I'll inbox you now, save discussing things here
Unread 08-15-2016, 03:29 PM
Phenom

Only other issue I can see is that the real world update option is in the dropbox but not in the mod index or under real world mods.
Unread 08-15-2016, 08:02 PM
Major League

Home of Professional Wrestling.....I got a shirt that says that lol
Unread 08-16-2016, 11:05 AM
All Star

Quote:
Only other issue I can see is that the real world update option is in the dropbox but not in the mod index or under real world mods.
Thanks for letting me know. It was a newer addition during the process. Its now all be updated with everything that was reported, So any issues spotted are new issues *Hopes there are none*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtechguy View Post
Home of Professional Wrestling.....I got a shirt that says that lol
#WearItWithPride . Great idea for Merch tho...
Unread 09-22-2016, 04:05 PM
All Star

Hey guys... Heads up... the new Home of Pro Wrestling website has now gone live. Stepping in for EWWarehouse, it now features everything from EWR right up to TEW 2016.

There is also a new WWE 2K section
Unread 09-22-2016, 05:22 PM
Phenom

Might want to change the links in the graphic posted, most link back to the old setup.

EDIT
Under Real World Updates for TEW16 you don't have my September release up, its in my thread in the first post, also maybe add a link to our GDS threads along with graphics and people

Last edited by TheWho87 : 09-22-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Unread 09-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Low Minors

having trouble with the menu. when i hover over TEW16 the submenu gets cut off
Unread 09-22-2016, 06:42 PM
All Star

Quote:
Might want to change the links in the graphic posted, most link back to the old setup.

EDIT
Under Real World Updates for TEW16 you don't have my September release up, its in my thread in the first post, also maybe add a link to our GDS threads along with graphics and people
Thanks for letting me know about the September release. I actually checked for updates... don't know how I missed it.
Thanks for reminding me about the graphic links too. Forgot about those. I'll most likely add all new in the coming days, to greater include the new additions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dochappy View Post
having trouble with the menu. when i hover over TEW16 the submenu gets cut off
Hi, I'm glad it's not just me, I had noticed this for myself. Different monitor sizes seem to cut the bottoms off. I'll tackle this tomorrow. Hopefully an easy fix