Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-07-2019, 05:57 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by andydtazz View Post
Although I have been a fan of The MOD Squad's work, ultimately it is Adam's call so the question has to be now do we all look to 2020 or is someone looking to take up there mantel and look to do there own take on eras covered by the MOD Squad??
Hello. No idea what you're talking about. We haven't disappeared. 2020 game is a long way off and not many details released about the games to know whether what mod is coming to a future game we don't even have an editor for yet, or know what the scale of the work is.

The thread was binned off and the inference is our threads aren't welcome on the boards at the moment. Since the game is ages away and Genadi's currently working on finishing off Summer of Punk at the moment, then it'll be a while until any announcement or thread is posted again.

Cheers.
Unread 01-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andydtazz View Post
Although I have been a fan of The MOD Squad's work, ultimately it is Adam's call so the question has to be now do we all look to 2020 or is someone looking to take up there mantel and look to do there own take on eras covered by the MOD Squad??
Just because two of our team was wrongfully banned doesn't mean we left this forum. 2020 is year a way at least from reading Discussion thread. So before anyone decides to take a stab at the same years and starting times we used for TEW in the current game and past games. I will remind you we have Discord and everyone is welcome there and Forum rules dictate you have to ask our permission before you can redo our mods for TEW 2020. Anyways you never know what the Mod Squad has up our sleeves.
Unread 01-31-2019, 07:13 AM

So how do I physically begin the process of adding in new workers? I know how to cut pictures, but how do I create and add their data into the game? Is it in the Editor, or do I access the database?
Unread 01-31-2019, 08:10 AM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattah12 View Post
So how do I physically begin the process of adding in new workers? I know how to cut pictures, but how do I create and add their data into the game? Is it in the Editor, or do I access the database?
The Pre-Game Editor, Workers, and Create New. Then go through the different sections.
Unread 03-23-2019, 04:01 PM
Rookie

How do you get the gimmick and angle packs onto the database? I haven't been able to get them to copy into anything I've tried yet. Figured if I copied them to the created folder then they would be there but that hasn't been the case. Any help would be appreciated.
Unread 03-23-2019, 06:50 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo024 View Post
How do you get the gimmick and angle packs onto the database? I haven't been able to get them to copy into anything I've tried yet. Figured if I copied them to the created folder then they would be there but that hasn't been the case. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you looking to import the angle and gimmick packs from this site?

If so, you'll need to create a new database for both and then copy the TEW2016.mdb file into the folder. You will also need to add a new folder called SaveGames

Once done, you'll be able to import the angle and gimmick packs into your database
Unread 03-24-2019, 10:43 AM
Rookie

Thank you for your reply. Sorry I should have been clearer. Yes the packs from this site. I've tried to make the bew folder and copy them and it still hasn't worked. I've seen the folder for save games but have never used them with prior mods. I'll check out the tutorial again on this page, maybe I missed something. Thanks again.
Unread 04-10-2019, 02:16 PM

Is there a real world mod which has the road to events and multiple nights for the NJPW events?
Unread 04-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Minor League

Anybody have working links for Genadi's Golden Age-mod?
Unread 04-11-2019, 03:48 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATN90 View Post
Anybody have working links for Genadi's Golden Age-mod?
check

https://homeofprowrestling.com/tew/t...16/rwmods.html
Unread 04-11-2019, 04:25 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerglenn View Post
Thanks.
Unread 05-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Low Minors

What does "major company" mean in terms of the hall of immortals?

Is it cult level or national level or global level or what?
Unread 05-03-2019, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmas View Post
What does "major company" mean in terms of the hall of immortals?

Is it cult level or national level or global level or what?
Here's the text on the Hall of Immortals screen in-game:

Quote:
The Hall Of Immortals is the home of the most legendary wrestlers and tag teams of all time; only the absolute best of the best make it this far! Workers achieve this honour primarily through their successes while working for companies of National size or above.
Seems like it's only National and above, but the word primarily seems to imply that there are some secondary, perhaps even tertiary, characteristics, which may or may not include some success in Cult-sized companies as well. So yeah, hard to say definitively because of the wording, but it's probably safe to assume it's only National and above.
Unread 05-03-2019, 05:10 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhaninski View Post

Seems like it's only National and above, but the word primarily seems to imply that there are some secondary, perhaps even tertiary, characteristics, which may or may not include some success in Cult-sized companies as well. So yeah, hard to say definitively because of the wording, but it's probably safe to assume it's only National and above.
Thank you, that does seem pretty definitive. Will be going with that.
Unread 05-03-2019, 06:09 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhaninski View Post

I've always assumed it had a soft prestige check for universes like the original Thunderverse where there are no National level companies. But it's just that, an assumption.