Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > The Dog Pound
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Wrestling Century's Avatar
Wrestling Century Wrestling Century is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the century of wrestling
Posts: 973
Default THe RaNDoM THReaD

This thread is just a thread to say whatever you want and post whatever you want, as long as it doesn't break the rules.




WHAT IS THIS I DON't EVEN
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-26-2010, 05:09 PM
NicoTheUnique's Avatar
NicoTheUnique NicoTheUnique is offline
Minor League
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 317
Default

Company of HEroes FTW

NORWAY FTW


HA!..GHANA BEAT US!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 06-26-2010, 08:24 PM
moon_lit_tears's Avatar
moon_lit_tears moon_lit_tears is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoTheUnique View Post
Company of HEroes FTW

NORWAY FTW


HA!..GHANA BEAT US!

GHANA played well today.

WC I give it about 4 hours.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Wrestling Century's Avatar
Wrestling Century Wrestling Century is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the century of wrestling
Posts: 973
Default

This thread is now.......



OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-26-2010, 09:50 PM
BHK1978's Avatar
BHK1978 BHK1978 is offline
Living Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoTheUnique View Post
Company of HEroes FTW

NORWAY FTW


HA!..GHANA BEAT US!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_lit_tears View Post
GHANA played well today.

WC I give it about 4 hours.
Maybe Americans can stop pretending to be interested in that crap now that it is over with.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 06-26-2010, 09:52 PM
moon_lit_tears's Avatar
moon_lit_tears moon_lit_tears is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
Maybe Americans can stop pretending to be interested in that crap now that it is over with.
Hey now. Anyone that takes there time to learn and play that sport would not think it's crap.

Besides those men and women are pretty athletic to be out there moving for that amount of time pretty much non stop. I have a lot of respect for the people who play that sport.

Granted i would choose American football over it, I have nothing against the sport.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 06-26-2010, 10:18 PM
The Final Countdown's Avatar
The Final Countdown The Final Countdown is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bluthton
Posts: 3,439
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
Maybe Americans can stop pretending to be interested in that crap now that it is over with.
Seriously! There was FAR too much World Cup talk at our Father's Day party! We're AMERICANS, dangit! We don't watch no stinkin' soccer/football!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-28-2010, 09:59 PM
brashleyholland's Avatar
brashleyholland brashleyholland is offline
Minor League
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cambridge/Manchester, UK/Amsterdam, Holland
Posts: 394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestling Century View Post




WHAT IS THIS I DON't EVEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestling Century View Post


OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you just discover the internet last year or something?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Wrestling Century's Avatar
Wrestling Century Wrestling Century is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: In the century of wrestling
Posts: 973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
Did you just discover the internet last year or something?
That was kind of rude. I was just trying to bump the thread in a way that is still random.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:38 PM
moon_lit_tears's Avatar
moon_lit_tears moon_lit_tears is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestling Century View Post
That was kind of rude. I was just trying to bump the thread in a way that is still random.

I got what you meant. For those that aren't cool enough to play the Mafia games they wouldn't have gotten it.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:56 PM
RingofHonorGuard RingofHonorGuard is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_lit_tears View Post
I got what you meant. For those that aren't cool enough to play the Mafia games they wouldn't have gotten it.
In defense of brashley, because he's awesome... If we spent every moment of every day trying to catch onto every internet meme, we'd most likely still never catch up. I'm aware of the Mafia games, and I've seen a few in action... But know nothing about them, nor the time to learn. Between MMA, training, gaming, and trying to maintain a small but low key social life... new social games are just too hard to get into.

I'm sure in brashley's line of work it's especially more difficult.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 06-29-2010, 01:57 PM
moon_lit_tears's Avatar
moon_lit_tears moon_lit_tears is offline
Major League
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingofHonorGuard View Post
In defense of brashley, because he's awesome... If we spent every moment of every day trying to catch onto every internet meme, we'd most likely still never catch up. I'm aware of the Mafia games, and I've seen a few in action... But know nothing about them, nor the time to learn. Between MMA, training, gaming, and trying to maintain a small but low key social life... new social games are just too hard to get into.

I'm sure in brashley's line of work it's especially more difficult.
I was joking about that cool thing anyway.

They are not hard to learn.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.