Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Low Minors

Here is a link to download the picture pack that I use. It contain's pictures done by Tag and Kingdamo mostly but there may be people I am forgetting. I also have done many of these myself.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xfybxb...RWFPP.zip/file

Last edited by maxicheezestick : 09-12-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Unread 07-01-2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicheezestick View Post
Here is a link to download the picture pack that I use. It contain's pictures done by Tag and Kingdamo mostly but there may be people I am forgetting. I also have done many of these myself.

Lots of goodies here! You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
Unread 07-02-2019, 10:18 AM

Thanks for the recent update.

I know some others are like myself and prefer all the face pictures to be uniform in the classic style. So I've taken it upon myself to create these style face pictures for the 47 new fighters that didn't face pics.

Tried to do them as best as possible, given that some of the fighters outside of the 'big promotions' are hard to find any decent quality pictures to crop and cut. Took a little longer than I expected due to some images needing 1000% zoom to delete individual stray pixels around the head, recolour etc.

Like I say, done as best as I could with them to be as OCD friendly to users like me.

Here's a few examples of the new pics. Hope you enjoy.

Link
Unread 07-03-2019, 01:58 PM

Quote:

Thanks a bunch for these updates. Its strongly appreciated. I am just about to try the july update but some feedback that I have noticed from my saves(Dont know if you have fixed them this update) Zhang seems to be really weak compare to how dominate she is in real life as well as Michael Oleksiejczuk who is really bad in the game but is on a tear in real life, also noticed tyler diamond, james Gallagher and a few more seem to be so strong and after a few years have the world titles.
Thanks for all the work you do with the updates

Update:
Kattar needs bumped
Greg Hardy needs bumped
Alhassan needs bumped
Niko Price needs nerfed
Calderwood needs bumped

Last edited by jallison98 : 07-03-2019 at 02:53 PM.
Unread 07-22-2019, 04:23 PM
Low Minors

What do you guys think is the best way to emulate a DWCS style show? As a UFC sized promotion could you run five fight cards with no name fighters as a "throwaway" show and avoid penalties? My worry is that the frequency of these events combined with short cards and no drawing power would hurt my promotion.
Unread 07-23-2019, 11:25 AM
Low Minors

OMG i love this mod its really good have playing about all July keep good work hehe!
Unread 08-03-2019, 06:50 AM

Gracias por su Mod. Lo juego y es fantastico.

=====================================

Thank you for your Mod. I play it and it's fantastic.
Unread 08-04-2019, 05:34 PM
Low Minors

Hey Maxi,

I last played your November update and got several years into it. There was slightly more KO/TKO finishes, but I felt there was a good balance with the way matches finished.

I started a new game with your July update and I am several months in. I noticed almost every fight ends in UD/SD. Maybe 1 or 2 KO/TKO along with 1 submission on a 25 match card. Tons of real life matches that no way would make it to 5 rounds.

I am just curious if you did some drastic overall of stats that would create this large discrepancy?
Unread 08-05-2019, 07:09 AM

Hi all! First time posting, long time using the mod. I didn't played the game in a long while, but finally wanted to start a new save again and downloaded the latest, July update. Looks great, but I just wanted to ask a couple of things.

One being I saw Gordon Ryan's picture on the picture pack that was suggested to be used with the mod but there is no Gordon Ryan anywhere. Not in the fighters, nor in non-fighters so I was curious is he in the game or no?

The other one is that I think Aleksandar Rakic needs a HUGE boost in all his stats. The guy could be (will be) the next LHW champ when Jones retires. I don't know how to do that myself so would really appreciate if you do that in the next update.

Hope you'll include the DWCS stars because those flying knee KOs and some great performances surely make a case for those warriors in the game. I know you do, just said that more because I was blown away by their performances and less because I fear you won't include them.

YOU ARE DOING A BRILLIANT JOB! THANKS SIR! KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Unread 08-05-2019, 08:11 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne28 View Post
Hey Maxi,

I last played your November update and got several years into it. There was slightly more KO/TKO finishes, but I felt there was a good balance with the way matches finished.

I started a new game with your July update and I am several months in. I noticed almost every fight ends in UD/SD. Maybe 1 or 2 KO/TKO along with 1 submission on a 25 match card. Tons of real life matches that no way would make it to 5 rounds.

I am just curious if you did some drastic overall of stats that would create this large discrepancy?
Iím not sure what would be causing that. The only time I mess with stats is when there is a big change that needs to be made and that usually only applies to one fighter, not the whole mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage710 View Post
Hi all! First time posting, long time using the mod. I didn't played the game in a long while, but finally wanted to start a new save again and downloaded the latest, July update. Looks great, but I just wanted to ask a couple of things.

One being I saw Gordon Ryan's picture on the picture pack that was suggested to be used with the mod but there is no Gordon Ryan anywhere. Not in the fighters, nor in non-fighters so I was curious is he in the game or no?

The other one is that I think Aleksandar Rakic needs a HUGE boost in all his stats. The guy could be (will be) the next LHW champ when Jones retires. I don't know how to do that myself so would really appreciate if you do that in the next update.

Hope you'll include the DWCS stars because those flying knee KOs and some great performances surely make a case for those warriors in the game. I know you do, just said that more because I was blown away by their performances and less because I fear you won't include them.

YOU ARE DOING A BRILLIANT JOB! THANKS SIR! KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Thank you for the kind words. Gordon Ryan is not in but may be put in eventually, especially if he makes the transition to mma.
Unread 08-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Iím not sure what would be causing that. The only time I mess with stats is when there is a big change that needs to be made and that usually only applies to one fighter, not the whole mod.
So I dove in into the stats and noticed nothing different. However, I changed my in game settings and now the finishes are similar to the November 2018 game. I am not sure how there is a correlation, but turning off demographic appeal worked. Very odd.
Unread 08-22-2019, 07:12 PM
All Star

Is this the 2.0 one with start in january?
Unread 08-23-2019, 06:46 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungner View Post
Is this the 2.0 one with start in january?
Page 5 has the July 2019 update and a few posts above is the pic pack he uses.
Unread 08-23-2019, 07:33 PM
All Star

Yeah, but I was only wondering if the original link, is the one starting in January '18?

TEWDB.com has the July DB as well, but not the January '18 one. Earliest one is May'18. So really just wanted to know if it was the January '18 one that is linked to?

Last edited by Gungner : 08-23-2019 at 07:56 PM.
Unread 08-31-2019, 06:35 PM
Low Minors

Is Johnny Walker called Johnny Walker on this update cos I downloaded this a week or 2 ago and it didn't have him in there, I have tried finding him but I can't.