Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-02-2019, 08:53 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by steev42 View Post
Excellent work, guys.

I've been spending the last couple weeks writing code. This code allows me to set up folders with images (gif, png, or jpg), and then hit a button...and it then makes gif and jpg versions of every file in any of the subfolders. The JPGs are pretty clean, and can pretty much all be used. The gifs are in various states -- it basically goes pixel by pixel and compares to a baseline background jpg to remove the background. Therefore, there's usually some blue pixels hanging around, and some of them have entire lines (particularly if they weren't 150x150 already).

BUT. I now have a 75 MB file that *should* contain everything from this thread that I've managed to download in both jpg and gif format, and all tagged with original author. You can find this in this zip file.

Anyone who wants can also download the program I wrote to do this here. This download is only 10K, and instructions for how to use it are right there on the form when you run the zipped file.

Any author who wishes their files to not be included in this zip please let me know. I just know that I spent literally weeks downloading everything -- if I can make it easier for anyone else, that's a good thing.
This is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing!
Unread 08-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Excellent work, guys.

I've been spending the last couple weeks writing code. This code allows me to set up folders with images (gif, png, or jpg), and then hit a button...and it then makes gif and jpg versions of every file in any of the subfolders. The JPGs are pretty clean, and can pretty much all be used. The gifs are in various states -- it basically goes pixel by pixel and compares to a baseline background jpg to remove the background. Therefore, there's usually some blue pixels hanging around, and some of them have entire lines (particularly if they weren't 150x150 already).
That's fantastic work, thank you! I went through like you did but already seen a couple I must have missed. Really good of you to do this and share, I know how much effort it is, especially renaming all the files and including the creators lol
Unread 08-04-2019, 04:23 PM

Quote:
BUT. I now have a 75 MB file that *should* contain everything from this thread that I've managed to download in both jpg and gif format, and all tagged with original author. You can find this in this zip file.
Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing this.
Unread 08-10-2019, 08:17 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Excellent work, guys.

Anyone who wants can also download the program I wrote to do this here. This download is only 10K, and instructions for how to use it are right there on the form when you run the zipped file.

Any author who wishes their files to not be included in this zip please let me know. I just know that I spent literally weeks downloading everything -- if I can make it easier for anyone else, that's a good thing.
brilliant stuff, although a small issue regarding the picture names, many of them, especially the free pics exceed the limit of 35 characters and therefore TEW can't use them (for some reason).
any way you could fix this using code or something? I already started renaming free pics but it's gonna take ages, thought maybe you got a simpler solution
Unread 08-18-2019, 10:53 AM
Hall of Fame

@steev: the program doesn't seem to work for me. I've set everything up and it says "consolidation complete!" but there's nothing there. Do you have to put specific places on your hard drive? I've tried admin mode too.
Unread 08-18-2019, 06:31 PM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
Marihito Masuko

This is my favorite render of yours ever. This is so good!
Unread 08-18-2019, 07:28 PM
Minor League

Has anyone else got any new updates? I love this thread so much lol
Unread 08-21-2019, 03:54 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
Has anyone else got any new updates? I love this thread so much lol
Seconded. I'd love to see what you guys can do with the new "promo/intro screens" feature. There's all kinds of stuff you can make, ranging from belt images, staredowns, stable overviews,...

It's 1000x500. Let's go!
Unread 08-22-2019, 07:41 PM
Super Star

Does anyone have a Tombstone re-render or a render that seems like good replacement?
Unread 08-23-2019, 02:26 AM
Super Star

Hows this for a very quick example of an intro screen.
Just using renders and bits I had from my on hiatus IPW vs GSW diary

I think there will be lots of potential for these intro screens

or this for my 21CW diary that never got to the forum

Last edited by smw88 : 08-23-2019 at 02:49 AM.
Unread 08-23-2019, 12:58 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw88 View Post
Hows this for a very quick example of an intro screen.
Just using renders and bits I had from my on hiatus IPW vs GSW diary

I think there will be lots of potential for these intro screens

or this for my 21CW diary that never got to the forum

Damn these are beautiful! Can't wait to see what the future holds.

On a side note does anyone have Nate Johnson and Bobby Thomas re renders? Feels weird how outdated they are, especially with the Nate/DeColt Scandal
Unread 08-23-2019, 02:54 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickymex View Post
Does anyone have a Tombstone re-render or a render that seems like good replacement?
I use this one by King Bison. There's a wackier one with split beard done, I believe, by willr0ck but I do not have it handy right now.
Unread 08-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
I use this one by King Bison. There's a wackier one with split beard done, I believe, by willr0ck but I do not have it handy right now.
This one is fine. I found the one by willr0ck but this one will fit better to what I want him for.
Unread 08-26-2019, 02:37 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
Damn these are beautiful! Can't wait to see what the future holds.
Thank you :-)

I think they will help set the scene pre game and if done right may help people choose other companies or scenarios than they usually would, especially in fantasy mods (although plenty of RW scope too).

Not sure if these new images will only be of use in the pre game when choosing a mod or starting company within a mod, or whether they crop up elsewhere in game. nice either way

For those not following my first renders thread there are a load of new free workers up that I didn't want to clog up this thread with. All also on cverse blue available via my google drive link (front page of the thread mentioned)

Thanks
Unread 08-29-2019, 07:53 PM
Super Star

Guys I just want to say thank you. I have to say this is truly amazing work you all are doing. The Graphics have improved so much and your guys talents are really capturing so many of the Cverse talent.

Thanks for bringing so much fun to the game.