Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-05-2020, 12:12 AM
All Star

Default TEW on XBOX One 2k20

I haven't seen another thread here for it. I know many of us probably have 2k20 on different systems (I play it on Xbox One) and I was wondering if anyone had created some TEW guys for their own use that they would like to upload. I've thrown my interpretations of a couple on there [I'm particularly proud of my Big Bruiser Findlay), but I have a Bulldozer (based off a King Bison render), a Riley McManus (of course), a Brooke Tyler and an Alicia Strong (based off of some of their rerenders). Any TEW guy I create is with the hashtag TEW, a couple may have the CVerse Tag as well.

And don't worry, this isn't for promoting myself, but if you've created some, upload 'em with a TEW hashtag so we can share out our creations and have more TEW guys in our games.
Unread 01-05-2020, 12:43 AM
Phenom

Not buying 2k20 this year but would love to see images of your creations and anyone elses.
Unread 01-05-2020, 04:03 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historian View Post
I haven't seen another thread here for it. I know many of us probably have 2k20 on different systems (I play it on Xbox One) and I was wondering if anyone had created some TEW guys for their own use that they would like to upload. I've thrown my interpretations of a couple on there [I'm particularly proud of my Big Bruiser Findlay), but I have a Bulldozer (based off a King Bison render), a Riley McManus (of course), a Brooke Tyler and an Alicia Strong (based off of some of their rerenders). Any TEW guy I create is with the hashtag TEW, a couple may have the CVerse Tag as well.

And don't worry, this isn't for promoting myself, but if you've created some, upload 'em with a TEW hashtag so we can share out our creations and have more TEW guys in our games.
I won't play WWE 2k20 because the game is just so horrible. I regret buying it. I play WWE 2k19 instead. I play on Xbox as well. I have some TEW wrestlers I've created for WWE 2k19 if you'd like.
Unread 01-15-2020, 10:49 PM
Super Star

I usually try making a few of them, but I agree this newest installation is downright awful. It just seems that they took a step back in everything.