Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-25-2016, 04:30 PM
MHero's Avatar
MHero MHero is offline
Living Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kilmarnock, Scotland
Posts: 7,417
Default Thunderverse Alt Thread 2016

Jumping the gun on this slightly but thought a new fresh thread would match the CVerse one.

PLEASE TRY TO USE THE FOLLOWING WHEN REQUESTING ALTS

Worker:
Alt Requested:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-25-2016, 06:05 PM
dannewman dannewman is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 85
Default Collection so far
































Last edited by dannewman : 05-03-2016 at 12:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-25-2016, 09:42 PM
Celtinigma's Avatar
Celtinigma Celtinigma is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 121
Default

I honestly had a whole collection of Alts for this guy, and I lost them all when my pic. folder corrupted. But I'm hoping to rebuild the collection for him.

Worker: Fergus Storm
Alt Request: Any, every and all things Prince Devitt/Finn Balor related and Bullet Club perhaps.

Please & thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-25-2016, 10:26 PM
OldStingberg OldStingberg is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 238
Default

Unrelated to alts, but any idea on when the Thunderverse will available for the new game? I'm not saying I expect it out now or anything. Just wondering if there's a better idea of how much work needs to be done to properly convert it now that the game is released.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-05-2016, 05:20 PM
dannewman dannewman is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 85
Default Random Workers

Here is my collection of generic random workers. Could be used as free pictures. Will update this post as I make more.


Last edited by dannewman : 05-18-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-05-2016, 05:40 PM
MHero's Avatar
MHero MHero is offline
Living Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kilmarnock, Scotland
Posts: 7,417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldStingberg View Post
Unrelated to alts, but any idea on when the Thunderverse will available for the new game? I'm not saying I expect it out now or anything. Just wondering if there's a better idea of how much work needs to be done to properly convert it now that the game is released.
Only just saw this.

We're working dilligently, we'll release a release date (releaseception!) closer to when we're happy with it. Shouldn't be too long.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Tigerkinney's Avatar
Tigerkinney Tigerkinney is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England
Posts: 4,387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
Only just saw this.

We're working dilligently, we'll release a release date (releaseception!) closer to when we're happy with it. Shouldn't be too long.
I'm having the urge again to do a new TEW diary but in all honesty I'm just not feeling the new Cornellverse. Besides I feel like I have unfinished business with DIASPORA and will probably have another crack at that promotion.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Stennick's Avatar
Stennick Stennick is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,293
Default

I don't really care who it is but could I get one of the guys alted to look like this. The mullet ish hair and the flint tropics jersey or atleast the colors. Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-05-2016, 07:20 PM
dannewman dannewman is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stennick View Post
I don't really care who it is but could I get one of the guys alted to look like this. The mullet ish hair and the flint tropics jersey or atleast the colors. Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Stennick's Avatar
Stennick Stennick is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,293
Default

Dude that is amazing thank you so freaking much! This is way better than I could have ever hoped for!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-05-2016, 08:33 PM
dannewman dannewman is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stennick View Post
Dude that is amazing thank you so freaking much! This is way better than I could have ever hoped for!
No problem. Now I have to go watch Semi Pro.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Stennick's Avatar
Stennick Stennick is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,293
Default

That was like beyond perfect man. I didn't give you much to work with and you did it perfectly thank you so much.

I was hoping whenever you had some free time (obviously zero rush and if you can't do it I understand) you could alt thunderverse guys for these three pictures)

Years ago PeterHilton (I don't think he posts here anymore) JTlant and Mrtjobstome created a 1975 (and then 1977) Cornellverse and someone came up with the idea to include the Flint Tropics or some of them in as a wrestling promotion.

So I'm basically just moving that promotion over to the Thunderverse with Jackie Moon seeing himself as a showman on the level of Terry Thunder and has started up Flint Athletic Grappling.

So basically I'm just importing the company from another mod to play around with it and have some goofy fun in the Thunderverse.

Last edited by Stennick : 05-05-2016 at 11:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-05-2016, 10:32 PM
DanMTheMan DanMTheMan is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Somewhere East Coast-ish
Posts: 647
Default

Worker: Jack Avatar
Alt Requested: Ant-Man, Cyclops, Punisher, Green Goblin, Magneto, Doctor Doom, Vision, Daredevil, Black Bolt, Silver Samurai, Taskmaster

.___. I have decided to turn Mr. Avatar from just All-American good guy Capt. America or Russian super soldier Winter Soldier, into an all-around Comic Book Warrior....this request is really a "pick-and-choose" if you decide to pick it up since I'm unsure which I really want & am honestly happy with anything done
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-05-2016, 11:35 PM
dannewman dannewman is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stennick View Post
That was like beyond perfect man. I didn't give you much to work with and you did it perfectly thank you so much.

I was hoping whenever you had some free time (obviously zero rush and if you can't do it I understand) you could alt thunderverse guys for these three pictures)

Years ago PeterHilton (I don't think he posts here anymore) JTlant and Mrtjobstome created a 1975 (and then 1977) Cornellverse and someone came up with the idea to include the Flint Tropics or some of them in as a wrestling promotion.

So I'm basically just moving that promotion over to the Thunderverse with Jackie Moon seeing himself as a showman on the level of Terry Thunder and has started up Flint Athletic Grappling.

So basically I'm just importing the company from another mod to play around with it and have some goofy fun in the Thunderverse.


Just remember: "People can't just go flying through the air like that!"

Last edited by dannewman : 05-06-2016 at 01:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Stennick's Avatar
Stennick Stennick is offline
All Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,293
Default



Everybody panic! Oh my God, there's a bear loose in the coliseum! There will be no refunds! Your refund will be escaping this deathtrap with your life! If you have a small child, use it as a shield! They love the tender meat! Cover your sodas! Dewie loves sugar!

But seriously THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Array [all_times_are_gmt_x_time_now_is_y]


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.