Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-25-2016, 04:30 PM
Living Legend

Default Thunderverse Alt Thread 2016

Jumping the gun on this slightly but thought a new fresh thread would match the CVerse one.

PLEASE TRY TO USE THE FOLLOWING WHEN REQUESTING ALTS

Worker:
Alt Requested:
Unread 04-25-2016, 06:05 PM
Rookie

Default Collection so far

Last edited by dannewman : 05-03-2016 at 12:35 AM.
Unread 04-25-2016, 09:42 PM
Low Minors

I honestly had a whole collection of Alts for this guy, and I lost them all when my pic. folder corrupted. But I'm hoping to rebuild the collection for him.

Worker: Fergus Storm
Alt Request: Any, every and all things Prince Devitt/Finn Balor related and Bullet Club perhaps.

Please & thank you!
Unread 04-25-2016, 10:26 PM
Low Minors

Unrelated to alts, but any idea on when the Thunderverse will available for the new game? I'm not saying I expect it out now or anything. Just wondering if there's a better idea of how much work needs to be done to properly convert it now that the game is released.
Unread 05-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Rookie

Default Random Workers

Here is my collection of generic random workers. Could be used as free pictures. Will update this post as I make more.

Last edited by dannewman : 05-18-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Unread 05-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldStingberg View Post
Unrelated to alts, but any idea on when the Thunderverse will available for the new game? I'm not saying I expect it out now or anything. Just wondering if there's a better idea of how much work needs to be done to properly convert it now that the game is released.
Only just saw this.

We're working dilligently, we'll release a release date (releaseception!) closer to when we're happy with it. Shouldn't be too long.
Unread 05-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHero View Post
Only just saw this.

We're working dilligently, we'll release a release date (releaseception!) closer to when we're happy with it. Shouldn't be too long.
I'm having the urge again to do a new TEW diary but in all honesty I'm just not feeling the new Cornellverse. Besides I feel like I have unfinished business with DIASPORA and will probably have another crack at that promotion.
Unread 05-05-2016, 06:29 PM
All Star

I don't really care who it is but could I get one of the guys alted to look like this. The mullet ish hair and the flint tropics jersey or atleast the colors. Thanks

Unread 05-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stennick View Post
I don't really care who it is but could I get one of the guys alted to look like this. The mullet ish hair and the flint tropics jersey or atleast the colors. Thanks

Unread 05-05-2016, 07:56 PM
All Star

Dude that is amazing thank you so freaking much! This is way better than I could have ever hoped for!
Unread 05-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Dude that is amazing thank you so freaking much! This is way better than I could have ever hoped for!
No problem. Now I have to go watch Semi Pro.
Unread 05-05-2016, 10:15 PM
All Star

That was like beyond perfect man. I didn't give you much to work with and you did it perfectly thank you so much.

I was hoping whenever you had some free time (obviously zero rush and if you can't do it I understand) you could alt thunderverse guys for these three pictures)

Years ago PeterHilton (I don't think he posts here anymore) JTlant and Mrtjobstome created a 1975 (and then 1977) Cornellverse and someone came up with the idea to include the Flint Tropics or some of them in as a wrestling promotion.

So I'm basically just moving that promotion over to the Thunderverse with Jackie Moon seeing himself as a showman on the level of Terry Thunder and has started up Flint Athletic Grappling.

So basically I'm just importing the company from another mod to play around with it and have some goofy fun in the Thunderverse.

Last edited by Stennick : 05-05-2016 at 11:51 PM.
Unread 05-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Phenom

Worker: Jack Avatar
Alt Requested: Ant-Man, Cyclops, Punisher, Green Goblin, Magneto, Doctor Doom, Vision, Daredevil, Black Bolt, Silver Samurai, Taskmaster

.___. I have decided to turn Mr. Avatar from just All-American good guy Capt. America or Russian super soldier Winter Soldier, into an all-around Comic Book Warrior....this request is really a "pick-and-choose" if you decide to pick it up since I'm unsure which I really want & am honestly happy with anything done
Unread 05-05-2016, 11:35 PM
Rookie

Quote:
That was like beyond perfect man. I didn't give you much to work with and you did it perfectly thank you so much.

I was hoping whenever you had some free time (obviously zero rush and if you can't do it I understand) you could alt thunderverse guys for these three pictures)

Years ago PeterHilton (I don't think he posts here anymore) JTlant and Mrtjobstome created a 1975 (and then 1977) Cornellverse and someone came up with the idea to include the Flint Tropics or some of them in as a wrestling promotion.

So I'm basically just moving that promotion over to the Thunderverse with Jackie Moon seeing himself as a showman on the level of Terry Thunder and has started up Flint Athletic Grappling.

So basically I'm just importing the company from another mod to play around with it and have some goofy fun in the Thunderverse.

Just remember: "People can't just go flying through the air like that!"

Last edited by dannewman : 05-06-2016 at 01:27 AM.
Unread 05-05-2016, 11:49 PM
All Star

Everybody panic! Oh my God, there's a bear loose in the coliseum! There will be no refunds! Your refund will be escaping this deathtrap with your life! If you have a small child, use it as a shield! They love the tender meat! Cover your sodas! Dewie loves sugar!

But seriously THANK YOU!