Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-01-2017, 03:22 AM
Low Minors

Default Sunny Shore Wrestling [C-Verse]

Welcome to Sunny Shore Wrestling. We are a locally owned, locally produced wrestling company. Our goal is simple, showcase some local talent, and to let the good times roll on. So if you are ever around Bondi Beach, why don't you pop in on a Saturday Night (Last Saturday of Each Month) at the Bondi Beach Bar and Grill for a showcase in some fun Australian Wrestling. We offer a signature signing event with some of the wrestlers showcased each month, as well as a 10% Discount for Bondi Beach, Bar and Grill members on their tickets to each event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Gareth Case –
Age: 22 Size: Light Heavyweight Finisher: Case Closed (Double Arm DDT)

Nicknamed “The Serial Killer” is a menacing looking Rookie covered head to toe in tattoos. Being a former boxer his actual athleticism leaves a lot to be desired. However he does well to incorporate that background into his offense to be a decent brawler. Like most others on this roster this will be his first chance in an actual company and could be a decent jumping pad to a brand like DIW where his appearance would be a natural fit.

– Hardcore Henderson –

A bad reputation and the fact he legitimately has spent time to prison, makes him a legitimate tough guy. He is one of the most menacing people in the business. Weighing at 130kg there aren’t many guys that have such an impressive physique. Being a former body builder as well he has kept himself in great shape aside being up there in age. However considering his 12 years of experience making him one of the more senior wrestlers in the company, you would think he would be more capable in the ring.

– Lloyd Banks –
Age: 26 Size: Skinny Lightweight Finisher: Take it to the Bank (Piledriver)

For a self-taught kid, he isn’t the worst possible wrestler in the world. However he certainly isn’t special. He is certainly a fireplug brawler that works best when the crowd rallies behind him. He is at least safe in the ring which will mean he will at least see some time in the ring.

– Marcus Kerr –
Age: 22 Size: Toned Middleweight Finisher: Thunderstruck (Inverted Double Underhook Facebuster)

Nicknamed “The Thunderbolt Kid” Marcus Kerr makes up one half of The Australians People’s Party. He is grounded enough and decent enough in the ring to help compliment his partner’s high flying style. Marcus and his partner have a punk rock look that helps them appeal to their female fans. With Marcus leading often taking the lead on the microphone. He has a solid foundation that if he can improve on, he could become a solid in-ring performer.

– Matt Stoppard –
Age: 21 Size: Skinny Lightweight Finisher: Split-Legged Corkscrew

The younger partner in The Australians People’s Party. He is definitely a bit of a spot monkey, but because of that he tends to get the hot-tag and cheers while Marcus does the heavy lifting. However with at such a young age and being paired with a competent partner he could develop into a more well-rounded and consistent performer.

– Mercenary
Age: 39 Size: Light Heavyweight Finisher: Contract Complete (Lifting Inverted-DDT)

One half of The Drifters, teaming up with his partner since 2006. He is a veteran of the Australian Independent scene with 18 years to his credit. Being primarily a brawler he enjoys working hardcore matches. However due to his age, and already lack of in-ring ability there is a chance that he has already seen the best of his career.

– Molokai Milk –
Age: 35 Size: Heavyweight Finisher: Hawaiian Hammer (Discus Elbow)

Possibly the biggest star on the roster, after spending 6 years with RAW he is definitely the most well-known member of the roster. Perhaps one of the most capable in-ring performers as well. Returning from hiatus in Hawaii, he is set to play an integral part of building the company. It just remains to be seen how his goofy care free gimmick goes when not stuck in the middle of the card.

– Nightmare Slasher –
Age: 28 Size: Lightweight Finisher: Showerscene (Standing Sleeperhold)

One half of The Horror Show, he is a former member of ZEN along with his partner. Essentially a slightly worse wrestler than his partner. However the duo are essentially a complete package and are going to do a bulk of their matches as a tag-team.

– Nightmare Stalker –
Age: 29 Size: Toned Lightweight Finisher: Frightmare (Single Knee Facebuster)

The second half of The Horror Show, and the slightly more impressive one. Making him an okay brawler who mixes things up with his Hardcore and the occasional high-flying move. Nothing extremely flashy about the way he performs in the ring, look for him and his partner to be locked in the tag-team division.

– Quicksilver –
Age: 25 Size: Skinny Small Finisher: Silversault (Standing Moonsault)

Okay let’s get it out there. He is small, real small. But that allows him to play as a face so well. He is another ZEN Alumni and is one of the flashiest people on the roster. His ability in the air, speed and just the innate ability to rally the crowds behind him, will make him a solid contributor to the company. With the only real concerns being about him being an injury risk.

– Seeker –
Age: 32 Size: Lightweight Finisher: Deliverance (Snap Neck-Breaker)

Controversial with his Priest Attire, Seeker is a highflying brawler and he plays that role well. He is one of the better performers on the roster in terms of his entertainment qualities. The lack of consistency in the ring may hurt him and prevent him from ever being relied upon at the top of the card.

– Sinner –
Age: 37 Size: Middleweight Finisher: Sins and Tragedy (Gutwrench Facebuster)

Sinner is the second member of The Drifters and much like his partner seems to have peaked in terms of his ability in the ring, but looks to have a few more years in him than his partner. However purely signed up as a member of the company to help fill out the tag-team division. Don’t expect him to jump out of the midcard Scene.

– The Void –
Age: 26 Size: Bulky Heavyweight Finisher: The Nullifier (Baldo Bomb)

The Void has been dedicated to his Gothic Gimmick for some time looks to show his brawling and hardcore capabilities. Looking to be a solid midcard – main event role in the company to help fill things out. His unique charisma and mannerisms could make him more useful than others.

– Trey Tallman –
Age: 28 Size: Middleweight Finisher: T-D-T [Three-Drive-Tallman] (3x Non-Release Suplex)

Trey Tallman is a part time wrestler, part time firefighter. All around average. He doesn’t actually have much in the ring apart from a few strikes and some decent looking suplexs. Tallman who goes by the moniker “Ice T” has a clinical demeanour in the ring and for the most part ignores the audience at this stage in his career, whether that is because he lacks the in-ring charisma to help invoke the crowd or that is the character he wants to play remains to be seen.

– Vantage –
Age: 26 Size: Toned Lightweight Finisher: Vantage Point (Corkscrew Bodysplash)

The man formerly known as “Pookie Possum” firstly got a name repackage for the obvious reason. Is the second former RAW wrestler. While not only being another capable and flashy high-flier. He comes in as a natural baby face capable of adding to big matches with big moments. With valuable time on Australian TV it makes him the second most popular wrestler on the card and certainly one that will be showcased.

– Warren Lydecker –
Age: 29 Size: Middleweight Finisher: Bull Whip (Wristlock - High Knee)

A solid ring worker who has been given the nickname “The Whip” due to him being a reliable hand inside the ring. Initially he disliked the nickname, it has grown on him and he has even named his finisher after his nickname. Looking set to float around the lower midcard section being decent enough in the ring to reliably work with the main eventers.

– Whirlwind Lee Wilkes –
Age: 32 Size: Middleweight Finisher: Whirly Bird (Airplane Spin TKO)

Whirlwind Lee Wilkes has a decent look, has a solid amount of popularity. He has a unique look and a decent amount of charisma. Another wrestler who is set to be the cornerstone of the company starting out. Like a lot of others on the roster he is bland in the ring. However his unique look will certainly help him get noticed by the fans.

– White Wasp –
Age: 21 Size: Skinny Lightweight Finisher: Sting Shot (Single Leg Dropkick from the Top Rope)

White Wasp is by all accounts a project. He lacks any actual charisma on the microphone, his in-ring performance is poor. Though with this company that isn’t a big issue. But he has a great look and is still so young. If his aerial skill and flashiness in the ring can keep him relevant while he works on his other skills. He could develop into a star.

– Barry Fitzgerald –

– Bradley Regan –

– Craig Stuart –

– David Avatar –

– Dutch DeRue –

– Ollie Freedman –

– Owen Oldacre –

– Pete Moriarty –

– Scott Hickey –

– The Australian People's Party –
Formed: January 2016 Finisher: Vote Delivered (Bucklebomb + Enziguri)

– The Horror Show –
Formed: November 2007 Finisher: Slash and Burn (Sliced Bread No. 2 + Shining Wizard Combo)

– The Drifters –
Formed: 2006 Finisher: Drift Away (Double Crucifix Powerbomb)

– Notorious –
Formed: March 2016 Finisher:

– Sunny Shore Wrestling World Champion –

– Vacant –

Last edited by HiPlus : 12-01-2017 at 03:33 AM.
Unread 12-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Low Minors

Seeker vs Warren Lydecker

Quicksilver vs Gareth Case

Lloyd Banks & White Wasp vs The Drifters

Winner earns a match for The Sunny Shore Wrestling World Championship
Vantage vs The Void

Unread 12-01-2017, 03:45 AM
Low Minors

Quote:

Pete was at his desk, well to be more precise at his local coffee shop. He was trying to process the meeting he just had. I mean let’s face it, how often do you get to have a meeting with a millionaire. That is exactly what Barry was, and he just offered him a chance of a lifetime. Help run a wrestling promotion. Not even with a goal, Barry was already more than financially stable. So this was just going to be a bit of fun for him, and hopefully everyone else would just enjoy a steady pay check.

That was the only rule Barry actually had given him, he didn’t want to hurt wrestling. He wanted to help it grow, so he didn’t want to rely solely, or sign anyone working elsewhere. Pete could oblige by that, I mean really he gets his own wrestling company to run without any of the stress or burden of finances.
Quote:
-

Hardcore Henderson sits slumped back against the wall. Essentially covered in bruises and scars that look rather fresh. Henderson was accustomed to being in lock-up overnight, hell he was accustom to being in prison itself. Still his body ached, perhaps striking those officers last night wasn’t the best idea, I mean the beating... well lets rephrase that, the roughness the officers had afterwards was a bit much. Either way he was in a bit of a bind considering he couldn't make bail. He looked up as he heard someone tapping on the cell door to see Barry Fitzgerald standing there with a grin.

Barry Fitzgerald: "You shouldn't look so glum mate, I mean how often does someone get to assault police officers and end up with a job offer. I saw your little debacle last night on Total Extreme Wrestling News. I mean it stood out pretty loud and clear. "Australian Wrestler Assault Police" I mean when I looked at the article it talked about you being 130kg mass of muscle. But that article certainly does you no justice. Anyway enough about that. I am here to pay your bail, and to make it up to me. You will come work some shows for me for free.

Last edited by HiPlus : 12-01-2017 at 04:22 AM.
Unread 12-01-2017, 04:25 AM
Living Legend

These are all going to be mainly guesses, because while I have played in Australia in the past I am not entirely familiar with it.

Lloyd Banks & White Wasp
vs The Drifters

Vantage vs The Void
Unread 12-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Major League

Vantage vs The Void
Unread 12-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHK1978 View Post
These are all going to be mainly guesses, because while I have played in Australia in the past I am not entirely familiar with it.
Honestly they all start with low to no pop, and in terms of skill there aren't many standouts at all. So it now comes down to how I want to use them and my 50/50 booking style. So yeah until the shows start it is mostly guessing
Unread 12-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Super Star

Despite your thoughts on him, Seeker looks like a guy that could be counted on to deliver the top segments outside the ring early meaning, he could get over quick if you get behind him, Lydecker also seems slightly boring
For a face underdog to get over, he has to have some problems to get over, Case can win here to get Quivksilver on his way.
Drifters are an actual team plus the other two are jobbers
Vantage vs The Void
With his natural ability as a face, high pop and outright usefulness on this roster, Vantage should be one of the best people for you to get behind early on, plus I don't recall Void being very talented in ring wise.
Unread 12-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Phenom

Liking the set up for this. With Barry as your benefactor, I'm guessing money won't be an issue. It'll be nice seeing some of the unsigned wrestlers in Australia get some attention.

More for the render and the gimmick than anything. Plus, Seeker is one of the wrestlers I'm excited to see what you do with.

I'm thinking Quicksilver will be one of the underutilized wrestlers that get a push coming out of the gate.

Even if they are the decline, the Drifters can be useful for you to build up some of the younger wrestlers before they, uh, drift away.

Vantage vs The Void
This was the toughest match of the night for me to pick. All signs point ot Vantage becoming champion, but I think you'd rather have him chasing a heel. Does Void align with the Horror Show to pull out a cheap victory? Also, where does Molokai Milk fit into this? The answer to both questions make me think Void is taking this one.
Unread 12-03-2017, 10:35 PM
Low Minors

Seeker

Severely underrated and a great worker to have.

Quicksilver

The Drifters

Vantage
Unread 12-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Low Minors

(So, quick disclaimer. I have a few days free and have the first show written up. Going to post it up, but generally I will be aiming for one show a week.)

Pete Moriarty makes his way down into the ring. To the cheers of what is essentially a crowd of 86 people. Held in a small bar that happens to back onto the Bondi Beach. With a mic in hand Pete addresses the small group of people.

Pete Moriarty: “Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. I am the commissioner of Sunny Shore Wrestling. Now allow me to welcome you all to our very first event. Welcome to Square One! So why don't I get out of this ring and we get right into the action."

Pete announces to the clapping fans before exiting the ring.

Quote:
--
- Seeker - vs - Warren Lydecker -

So this is the very first match for the newly established Sunny Shore Wrestling. Certainly not the biggest names available to the company to be in the debut match, but certainly a pair of guys that are at least competent in the ring together.

Neither wrestler stood out above the other during the contest. As the match started Lydecker was able to hold his own against Seeker in the early going. The match was able to last a decent amount of time, going for almost 15 minutes. Until Seeker was finally able to hit a Snap Neckbreaker to put Lydecker down for the three count.

Winner: Seeker

--
- Quicksilver - vs - Gareth Case -

Well this was a mismatch on paper, a legitimate tough guy who has an amateur boxing background. Gareth Case paired off against the much, much smaller Quicksilver. Although Gareth came did come from an amateur boxing background, his inexperience in the ring was his downfall. He was unable to pin down the much faster Quicksilver.

Gareth was able to land just a few glancing shots were able to hit “The Fleet-Footed Phenom”. It wasn't enough to throw Quicksilver off his game, let alone slow him down at all. Quicksilver kept to his game plan and worked over Gareth's legs with some stiff kicks while managing to avoid the savage blows of Gareth. Eventually Quicksilver was able to slow Gareth down enough, to the point he was able to deliver a dropkick to Gareth dropping him onto his knees. While Gareth was down on one knee Quicksilver delivered one more dropkick to the face of Gareth. With Gareth now stunned and and down against the mat Quicksilver hit his Silversault finisher (Standing Moonsault). To win the match.

Winner: Quicksilver

Quote:
---
– Quicksilver – Dutch DeRue – Gareth Case – Hardcore Henderson –

As Quicksilver celebrate/picks himself up. Just outside the curtain leading to the ramp stands Dutch DeRue clapping his hands.

Dutch DeRue: “Well that was certainly impressive Quicksilver. I mean who expected you to even survive a match against “The Serial Killer” Gareth Case. To be honest though, it is very disappointing. I expected so much more from one of my newest clients. Although, that was only one of my clients...”

DeRue trails off and as he does so Hardcore Henderson approaches the ring from the back. Henderson is all muscle and dwarfs the already small Quicksilver. Henderson from behind delivers an insane looking Lariat that almost beheads the masked one. Gareth pulls himself up in the corner. He surveys the damage that has been done to Quicksilver who lays motionless after the devastating attack by Henderson.

Gareth gets some ample revenge on the unconscious Quicksilver by pulling him to his feet and hitting a sickening double arm DDT known as “Case Closed” leaving the masked one crumpled in the middle of the ring. Dutch allows the fans to boo and protest what had just happened as he makes his way into the ring joining the two monsters as he begins to talk.

Dutch DeRue: “We are Notorious.”

----
– Lloyd Banks & White Wasp – VS – The Drifters –

The crowd were hot coming off the last segment and that definitely hurt this match. The Drifters were odds on favourites and throughout the match Lloyd Banks and White Wasp really struggled to work together, with the pair struggling to get onto the same page with one another during the majority of the match.

The Drifters looked to capitalise on their opponent’s inability to work with one another, and were quite confident after isolating and beating down White Wasp. White Wasp managed to create some distance between himself and Sinner when he reversed a backbody drop into a swinging neck breaker. This gave him just enough time to scramble away to his corner. The shock of their opponent getting away was enough to allow Lloyd Banks to knock Mercenary off the ring apron and quickly roll up Sinner for the three count.

Winner: Lloyd Banks & White Wasp

Quote:

– Pete Moriarty –

Pete makes his way out to the ring for the final time tonight before the main event.

Pete Moriarty: “Now this is our first Main Event, and the winner of the Main Event will earn themselves a place in a match for the “Sunny Shore Wrestling World Championship.” Which will be held in two months time right here in the Bondi Beach Bar and Grill."

As Pete made his announcement he drew out the newly made SSW World Championship Belt to the cheers of the crowd.

--
– Vantage – VS – The Void –

The man formerly known as “Pookie Possum” was announced under a new name during his entrance. Now going by the name “Vantage”. A decent pop is heard for the man formerly known as Pookie, as he makes his way out to the ring looking quite happy at the introduction of his new name.

As The Void makes his way to the ring, he receives are much more humble response from the crowd with very few cheers. The Void steps through the ropes and Vantage wastes no time assaulting his larger opponent. In a similar case to earlier matches in the night Vantage troubles his larger opponent with a hit and run strategy.

Vantage does well in carrying his opponent throughout the match, making the Main Event the match of the night. He finally makes it to the top rope, and attempts his signature move now named Vantage Point (Corkscrew Bodysplash) against Void who laid down by the edge of the ring. The Void manages to roll out of the ring leaving Vantage sitting on the top turnbuckle. The Void tries to catch his breath against ringside. All the while the crowd starts to get louder while Vantage remains perched on the top turnbuckle. It doesn’t take much encouragement from the crowd before Vantage launches of the top rope for an awe inspiring cross body. Void manages to move out of the way once more of the predictable attack of Vantages and it sends Vantage crashing down across the metal fence guard rails.

The Void rolls himself into the ring as Vantage lays across the broken and fallen barricade after such a devastating move. David Avatar is up to an 8 Count before Vantage finds himself and rolls into the ring. Void is ready however and ambushes Vantage with a series of kicks when he rolls back in. Vantage still makes it to his feet under the flurry of kicks and begins to rally back and the pair exchange blows. The Void begins to lose the exchange as the crowd once more rallies behind Vantage.

The Void manages to push Vantage away and at the turnbuckle, using his size Void keeps him pinned in the corner. With Vantage against the turnbuckle, Void grabs his legs pulling them out from the turnbuckle and delivers a powerbomb. Using his much larger size Void attempts a pin cover and uses the middle ropes for leverage with his legs.

Winner: The Void

Quote:
--
– Craig Stuart – Ollie Freedman – Scott Hickey –

Ollie Freedman: "Now what the hell was that?"

Scott Hickey: "That was a man who knows how to win Ollie, a man who will be our future Champion, and let’s face it Ollie it isn’t like Landslide never used his weight to his advantage."

Craig Stuart: "Settle down you two, the fact is The Void won his match, in two months he will have a shot at the SSW World Championship. However next month we will have our second qualifier for that match and I can proudly announce we will see “Ice T” Trey Tallman face off against Molokai “Full Phat” Milk."

Prediction Results:
BHK1978 - 2/4 (50%)
smw88 - 1/4 (25%)
DAVEFAN95 - 1/4 (25%)
MrWolf101 - 3/4 (75%)
NoobzUnite - 2/4 (50%)
Unread 12-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVEFAN95 View Post
Despite your thoughts on him, Seeker looks like a guy that could be counted on to deliver the top segments outside the ring early meaning, he could get over quick if you get behind him, Lydecker also seems slightly boring
You are completely correct, Seeker is definitely a guy that is going to be relied on early as other talent gets established.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVEFAN95 View Post
Drifters are an actual team plus the other two are jobbers
Got to be honest, you are right on the money about who should have won this match. Especially considering that Banks and Wasp had no chemistry together. However i may have forgot to select a winner and that swerved the outcome here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolf101 View Post
Liking the set up for this. With Barry as your benefactor, I'm guessing money won't be an issue. It'll be nice seeing some of the unsigned wrestlers in Australia get some attention.
Yeah, I am sort of ensuring I wont be restricted in terms of money but plan to add other ways that hinder the company itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWolf101 View Post
Vantage vs The Void
This was the toughest match of the night for me to pick. All signs point ot Vantage becoming champion, but I think you'd rather have him chasing a heel. Does Void align with the Horror Show to pull out a cheap victory? Also, where does Molokai Milk fit into this? The answer to both questions make me think Void is taking this one.
Between this and a few of your other comments it scares me how accurate some ideas as to how the story progresses really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobzUnite View Post
Seeker
Severely underrated and a great worker to have.
I definitely think he is underrated to a degree, with his unique look and alright mic skills/star quality. If he could develop in the ring he would be a much better asset. With that said I do have plans to have him involved early on.
Unread 12-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Super Star

Nice to see some Aussie love. Shall be watching when I get the time!
Unread 12-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Low Minors

Lloyd Banks vs Seeker

The Australian People's Party vs The Horror Show

Hardcore Henderson vs White Wasp

Molokai Milk vs Trey Tallman
Unread 12-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Low Minors

-
– Barry Fitzgerald – Pete Moriarty –

Pete and Barry were having a meeting a week before the next show, at Pete's local coffee shop. Which he found odd they would meet here all the time considering Barry probably had a lavish office and probably even his own building elsewhere in the city.

Pete Moriarty: “Look Barry, all I am saying is with your financial backing we could be challenging guys like APW and even RAW. RAW have a load of guys coming off contract in the next few months and if we made a play for them we could really make a shot at this wrestling business.”

Barry Fitzgerald: “Pete, I love the optimism but I am in this for the fun. This is a write-off hobby for me. That is why I don’t want to go signing premier Australian talent from other companies. I mean look how things went when APW did that. It slowed the industry. Let’s just have a fun time, and put on some fun shows.”

Pete Moriarty: "Fine, even if we don't want to make a push to become the best some of those guys are extremely talented and would be great fun to have around."

Barry Fitzgerald: "Pete, we have the talent we want and look I know there are some other guys you want to bring in soon. So let's focus on those guys, plus anyone that works for RAW will end up finding their feet elsewhere. I don't want us to be known as a second rate company that takes the leftovers from the major guys."
Unread 12-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Phenom

Enjoyed the first show. I like the hiring stipulation you've placed on yourself. It's got to be tempting to sign all those RAW stars as they become available, but at least it means you get to concentrate on the wrestlers you already have.

Lloyd Banks vs Seeker
Seeker continues to get built up, and it'll be interesting to see where he eventually slots into a storyline.

The Australian People's Party vs The Horror Show
Kerr feels like someone that can become big for you. You might have bigger plans for the Horror Show, but I'm not sure exactly how good of workers they are.

Hardcore Henderson vs White Wasp
Honestly, I don't know if I've ever been more shocked with a result in a diary than with Wasp and Banks winning last month (in a good way). Why pick Wasp here? If you are having him go through some over-the-hill veterans to build him up quick, Henderson seems to fit the bill, though I fully expect to be wrong on this one.

Molokai Milk vs Trey Tallman
Milk vs Void for the title seems like a money match. Who will win that? I'm still not sure, but I'm looking forward to finding out.