Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Bowl Bound Pro Football > Bowl Bound Pro Football Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread 01-20-2007, 08:56 PM
GDS Developer

Default Note from the developer

First, thanks for your interest in the pro game. I'm setting up this forum to start collecting ideas (in addition to my design) to use with the upcoming Bowl Bound Pro Football (BBPF) game.

Next, the game is still early in development and I will start providing a "developer's journal" once I get a little further. In the mean time, keep those ideas coming!

Thanks,

Arlie
Unread 06-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Super Star

When is it expected the new game will come out?
Unread 06-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Super Star

I like the Pro format more than the college. I like the idea of long term careers, more stats ect.
Unread 09-22-2007, 09:37 PM

Glad to hear there is a pro version coming out. I would like to see it resemble TPF. I think the interface is so much better than some of the other games like FOF.

Roy
Unread 11-02-2007, 01:12 PM

The one request I would have is be able to save histories. Player histories and stats, team histories and stats, player and team records, hall of fame, etc. Especially, and most importantly, being able to look up that data and recall it well after a player has retired. One of the great joys of FOF is looking back over a 50 year career league and seeing the all-time greats for your team and comparing them against each other.
Unread 11-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox000 View Post
The one request I would have is be able to save histories. Player histories and stats, team histories and stats, player and team records, hall of fame, etc. Especially, and most importantly, being able to look up that data and recall it well after a player has retired. One of the great joys of FOF is looking back over a 50 year career league and seeing the all-time greats for your team and comparing them against each other.
I'm guessing since BBCF has this feature, the pro game will as well.
Unread 12-11-2007, 11:35 PM

Can't wait for me details. Keep up the good work.
Unread 12-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kuffrey View Post
Can't wait for me details. Keep up the good work.
You got that right. Despite knowing that it probably won't be out until next football season I still find myself checking at least every other day for info.

Ah, well.
Unread 12-31-2007, 08:39 AM
Super Star

Will there be a facility for running amateur teams or something like that? For instance our british league (www.bafl.org.uk) is a national league with divisions, playoffs and bowl games - but it's amateur so it never gets recognised.

I realise this would be a fictional game but if you would like to cover a british scene or offer it as something like that I'd be happy to come on board as a researcher
Unread 01-30-2008, 12:31 PM

Well, we're 10 days past year 1 of Arlie's post in this thread.....

375 days if anyone is counting
Unread 01-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Rookie

Give the guy a break guys. I'm sure, if something comes up, we will be the first to know.
Unread 02-03-2008, 02:41 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Well, we're 10 days past year 1 of Arlie's post in this thread.....

375 days if anyone is counting
Let me answer like everyother robot on this forum would......

Come on dude give the guy a break, dont you know he is doing this all by himself and he has a family and job? Stop busting his balls how can anyone expect him to update his "developer's journal" more than EVERYOTHER YEAR when he has a real life??

Geez just sit back and cool out I am sure by the time you retire you have your game
Unread 02-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Rookie

Robot??? C'mon thats pretty prickish of you...Arlie has earned respect by making a great game and giving great support throughout. That's why people are defending the time he's taking to make the pro game. So, go out and make your own pro game, make it capable of importing BBCF draft classes...otherwise you have no right to criticize Arlie for his efforts.
Unread 02-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Low Minors

absolutly have nothing against arlie at all, the point was to make fun of those that attack people for asking questions on this board.
Unread 02-08-2008, 05:40 AM

And you got another typical reply from jlemmen43 "go out and make your own game". This board is awesome! j/j

To be honest, not long ago Arlie said that he and Brian Nichols would try to update the info about their games... still waiting. As many others I will appreciate any response from the developers.
Closed Thread