Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Wrestling Spirit 1/2 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Minor League

Default Highest Rated Match So Far

My highest rated match was A* as The Mashines against Painful Pressedure in a 48 min match
Whats yours so far?
Unread 06-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Hall of Fame

Quite funny actually, had two A* matches, The First one I can understand: Joey Minnesota (me) vs. Danny B Bling, 60 min time limit draw A*.. but the other.. Guide & Scout vs. Vin Tanner & Henry Lee, 48min Hardcore tag match, which got A* somehow.
Unread 06-24-2006, 12:20 PM
Minor League

Yeah, it's the odd A* matches that stand out. I wanted to try a game with a nobody, so I tried Murderous Mikey. My first match with him was against Rockin' Ryan in MAW, and that got an A*. Meanwhile, a DAVE hardcore match with Chris Caulfield(me) vs Acid gets a "You s*ck" chant from the crowd. Whodathunkit?
Unread 06-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Low Minors

Just had a match with Kunomasu (me) & Hoshino vs Team Dynasty 2000 that, naturally, got an A*.

It was a one-hour time limit match that was simply AWESOME! Back and forth action the entire way through. Mushashibo started off nearly unstoppable, but eventually tagged to Shuji and that's when I took control. The fight was pretty back and forth for a good long time, and ended up with Kunomasu and Mushashibo both nailing finishers, only to have the pinfall broken up by our respective partners. Finally, at the 55:40 mark, Mushashibo nailed me with the Yoshimi Explosion '02 and got the pin.

I was cussing left and right after that, but it was an absolute blast to play!
Unread 06-25-2006, 02:05 PM
Hall of Fame

I finally got round to trying the League mode, playing as Marat Khoklov - HOLY ****, this guy rocks. A* first match, 57 minute loss to Red Dragon (should've won easily, could've put him away after hitting Mounted Finishing Punches and his Russian Legend Powerbomb but got carried away trying to do the powerbomb through a table to up the brutality a bit - as it was, Dragon was bleeding heavily from 35 mins onwards or so.)

Wasn't too sure whether I'd buy after a few forays in Superstar Mode, but I think this has got me hooked!
Unread 06-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Major League

I was trying Division 4 League Mode with one of the weakest in overness, and I tried Rockin' Ryan Turner and I just had a A* match with Young Leo(Who was undefeated and #3 in league rankings, I'm #4) and Young Leo kicked out of a Super Tiger Bomb and a Camel Clutch Cradle. But in the end it was a FrankenRana to take away Young Leo and start the "That Was Awesome" chants.

Pretty good A* match, because it was only 14: 10.
Unread 06-25-2006, 05:14 PM
Minor League

A*, Triple H (me & created) vs Tommy Cornell, 26 mins. HHH won.
Unread 06-25-2006, 08:40 PM

Got 3 A*'s as Enygima can't remember who against
Unread 06-28-2006, 11:08 AM
Minor League

My first match was A*. I was Jacob Jett facing Mean Machine in MAW.
Unread 06-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Super Star

A* Match.

Playing the Canadian League with Johnny Bloodstone against BLZ Bubb.
Epic, epic encounter. I think it went 42 odd minutes with BLZ spending the first 15 no selling the bulk of my matches. He would just brace himself and then go on the attack. So I quickly went from low level punches and jabs to moves that took him off his feet. So he started going Devilish Sit-Ups (like Zombie Sit-Ups only with more brimstone.) I can't tell how many Arm Wringer takedowns I used only to watch with growing fear as he Devilishly Sat-Up!

My only saving grace was my speed and ability to avoid much of his hard hitting offence.

Of course, due to the weight difference I lost most of my finishers and a bunch of my suplexes. I slipped out a fair few Hades Bombs. Looking on in horror when he countered some super nasty move with a Big BLZ Bubb Boot to my face. And nearly cried when things spilled outside.

Finally I think I took him down with... yup... an Arm Wringer and then finally (after what seemed a dozen attempts) locked on the Bloodstone Mutiliation and got the Demonic Monster to tap.

"That was Awesome."

Yes, it truly was.
And my just be the reason I buy the game.
Unread 06-29-2006, 06:42 AM

I've had A* matches with my custom tag team against Warriors of the Deep and The Amazing Bumfholes in SWF among several other people.
Unread 06-29-2006, 07:55 PM

I had a A* with my created character(Keith Hauser) vs Valiant went 26:30

I am enjoying this game alot more than WreSpi it's seems more well rounded
Unread 06-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Minor League

I've got an A* in my first match me (tommy cornell) vs Danny Damage

and My highest rating with my "rookie to legend" is an A match agaisnt Lee wright in NYCW in my 6th match of my carrer
Unread 07-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Minor League

My first match playing the DOTT Mod and i am Ric Flair and it was a 2 out of 3 falls match and Greg Valentine got the 1st fall but the time expired at 60.00 so it was declared a draw. I am very proud of my performance i was breaking his piledriver alot near the end.

Unread 07-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Low Minors

I got an A* match in one of my matches, it involved so many counters, it was a lower-card match too against some Japanese guy who was countering half my moves but I kept countering his counter-attacks.

Eventually I took him outside, beat him down, brought him back inside to do my finisher, he countered it then did his finisher.

Chuffed about the match rating though.