Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Low Minors

Default World Wonder Ring STARDOM - Surviving the lost of the Ace

2018 was a tough year for STARDOM after the loss of Kris Wolf , Kairi Hojo, Yoko Bito and the Ace of the company Io Shirai. After that complicated time Rossy Ogawa has decided to sell the company to a young French investor who is completely unknown in the business.

Known as MC, this young men said during his first press conference that he will make some change in STARDOM to make it relevant again. Promissing to end the comedy side that ruins Joshi wrestling nowadays (his thougts of course) and bring the company to a more serious side. Then saying to stop using too many foreigners and working with Kyoko Kimura to reopen the STARDOM Dojo as soon as possible. He also announced the end of the Artist of STARDOM titles and a complete rebranding of STARDOM World adding English comments from him and a guest and Japanese comments from Bull Nakano and a diffrent STARDOM Wrestler per match.

MC announced also the end of a "false" Odeo Tai leading STARDOM's World champion Kagetsu and Hazuki to interupt the press conference showing some disrespect to the new boss. All of this leading to the announcment of Kagetsu defending her title against Hana Kimura at STARDOM's next show in December and Hazuki putting her STARDOM contract on the line against a surprise. But this month will be only for the Tag League Tournament who will be held during one night with the champions putting their title on the line at every matches.

The press conference ended when the new owner announced the end of the 5STAR GRAND PRIX that will be replaced by another event in october. Leading STARDOM to have one event per month every saturday of the third or fourth week.

Last edited by Maxy Yasukawa : 11-06-2018 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 11-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Low Minors

Out of Ring Roster
  • Bull Nakano - Colour Comentator
  • Daichi Murayama - Referee
  • Kyohei Wada - Referee
  • Kyoko Kimura - Road Agent
  • MC - Road Agent
  • Oda Tamura - Referee
  • Seitaro Miyagi - Announcer

In Ring Roster
  • Arisa Nakajima
  • ASUKA
  • AZM
  • DASH Chisako
  • Hana Kimura
  • Hanan
  • Hazuki
  • Hikaru Shida
  • Hiroyo Matsumoto
  • Jungle Kyona
  • Kagetsu
  • Kaori Yoneyama
  • Konami
  • Leo Onozaki
  • Maya Yuhiki
  • Mayu Iwatani
  • Meiko Satomura
  • Momo Watanabe
  • Natsu Sumire
  • Natsuko Tora
  • Natsumi Apache
  • Risa Sera
  • Ruaka
  • Saki Kashima
  • Sareee
  • Shiki Shibusawa
  • Starlight Kid
  • Tam Nakano
  • Tsukasa Fujimoto
  • Utami Hayashishita
  • Viper

Alumni
  • Nao Yamaguchi

Tag Team and Stables
  • Azure Revolution (Maya Yuhiki & Riisa Sera)
  • Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto)
  • Dropkick Bombshells (ASUKA & Hana Kimura)
  • PANDAMONIUM (Konami & Tam Nakano)
  • Queen Quest (AZM, Momo Watanabe & Viper)
  • ShiKid (Shiki Shibusawa & Starlight Kid)
  • STARDOM'S GOLD (Kagetsu & Hazuki)
  • Team Jungle (Jungle Kyona , Hiroyo Matsumoto , Kaori Yoneyama & Natsuko Tora)

STARDOM Wrestling Alliance members :
  • OZ Academy
  • Pro-Wrestling : EVE
  • SEAdLINNNG
  • Sendai Girls
  • SHIMMER
  • STARDOM

Last edited by Maxy Yasukawa : 11-09-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Unread 11-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Low Minors

World of STARDOM

Hiroyo Matsumoto
Saturday Week 3 of February 2019 to ...
Defences : 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former
Kagetsu
Week 2 of June 2018 to Saturday Week 3 of February 2019
Defences : 6

Wonder of STARDOM

Momo Watanabe
Week 4 of May 2018 to ...
Defences : 8

Future of STARDOM

Starlight Kid
Week 4 of March 2018 to ...
Defences : 6

Goddesses of STARDOM

Team Jungle (Jungle Kyona & Natsuko Tora)
Week 4 of September 2018 to ...
Defences : 5

SWA World

Madison Eagles
Saturday week 2 of November 2018 to ...
Defences : 2

Cinderella Tournament

Previous Winners :
2015 : Mayu Iwatani
2016 : Mayu Iwatani
2017 : Toni Storm
2018 : Momo Watanabe

Last edited by Maxy Yasukawa : 11-09-2018 at 06:55 PM.
Unread 11-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Low Minors

12 Teams have been announced for the Best of Goddesses Tournament !
  • Azure Revolution (Maya Yuhiki & Risa Sera) representing OZ
  • Best Friends (Arisa Nakajima & Tsukasa Fujimoto) representing SEAdLINNNG
  • Cheerleader Melissa & Mercedes Martinez representing SHIMMER
  • Dropkick Bombshells (ASUKA & Hana Kimura)
  • Hanan & Ruaka
  • Queen Quest (AZM & Momo Watanabe)
  • RIOT Crown (DASH Chisako & KAORU) representing SENDAI
  • She-X (Jayla Dark & Viper) representing EVE
  • ShiKid (Shiki Shibusawa & Starlight Kid)
  • STARDOM'S GOLD (Kagetsu & Hazuki)
  • Team Jungle I (Jungle Kyona & Natsuko Tora)
  • Team Jungle II (Hiroyo Matsumoto & Kaori Yoneyama)

Matches will be :

Azure Revolution vs Hanan & Ruaka
Best Friends vs She-X
Cheerleader Melissa & Mercedes Martinez vs ShiKid
Dropkick Bombshells vs STARDOM'S GOLD
Queen Quest vs Team Jungle II
RIOT Crown vs Team Jungle I
Unread 11-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Low Minors

Glad to see you've got this going already, excited to see where you're going with it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxy Yasukawa View Post

Matches will be :

Best Friends vs She-X
My picks here have very much been with my heart rather than any sort of logic haha
Unread 11-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuroJoshi View Post
Glad to see you've got this going already, excited to see where you're going with it!

My picks here have very much been with my heart rather than any sort of logic haha
Thank you ! It's almost 2am here in France so the show will be tomorrow but thank you for following ! Hope to see you doing it also soon
Unread 11-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Super Star

This should be fun, your love of Joshi means this is a thread to watch.
Unread 11-06-2018, 11:32 PM
Low Minors

Best Friends vs She-X
Unread 11-07-2018, 07:03 AM
Super Star

Minor Suggestion - Put the women's names in brackets for the teams because once it goes past a page or so it's going to be tough for people who aren't as familiar with Joshi wrestling to know whose who.

Best Friends vs She-X

Picking people I like - I was tempted to pick Best Friends but went for the foreign team as it makes for a better story. Kind of hoping to see a Ozaki-Gun reformation with Arisa & Maya and bringing in Alex Lee. Most of the rest of them are done though ;-(

Last edited by alpha2117 : 11-07-2018 at 07:19 AM.
Unread 11-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Low Minors

Thank you everybody !
As for the team members it will always be put in the card no worries and if someone have a question about a wrestler or anything else I will be happy to answer !
Unread 11-07-2018, 08:32 AM
Super Star

Best Friends vs She-X

Well I know almost nothing about this part of the industry so this should be something different for me to follow, queue random guessing
Unread 11-07-2018, 08:44 AM
Low Minors

If Prime Minister Kagetsu doesn't slay the entire roster, I will be sorely disappointed!
Unread 11-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by smw88 View Post
Well I know almost nothing about this part of the industry so this should be something different for me to follow, queue random guessing
Feel free to ask me anything about the roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImWreck View Post
If Prime Minister Kagetsu doesn't slay the entire roster, I will be sorely disappointed!
Your request have been noted haha
Unread 11-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Low Minors

STARDOM BEST OF THE GODDESSES 2018
Saturday week 4 of November 2018
Live from the Korakuen Hall
In front of 1.680 peoples

PRE SHOW :

In a pre-show bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Saki Kashima and Natsumi defeated Leo Onozaki and Nao Yamaguchi in 5:23 when Saki Kashima defeated Nao Yamaguchi by pinfall with a Face Crusher.

Saki Kashima carried the match in terms of in-ring performance. 35

MAIN SHOW

MATCH 1 - In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Queen Quest II defeated Team Jungle II in 10:30 when AZM defeated Kaori Yoneyama by pinfall with a Fast Brain Buster.

Hiroyo Matsumoto carried the match in terms of in-ring performance. AZM was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. 52

MATCH 2 - In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Best Friends defeated She-X in 6:01 when Arisa Nakajima defeated Jayla Dark by pinfall with a Cutie Special. 50

MATCH 3 - In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Azure Revolution defeated Hanan and Ruaka in 8:20 when Risa Sera defeated Ruaka by pinfall with an Ayers Rock II.

Ruaka was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. 48

MATCH 4 - In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Cheerleader Melissa and Mercedes Martinez defeated ShiKid in 10:08 when Cheerleader Melissa defeated Shiki Shibusawa by pinfall with an Air Raid Crash.

In terms of in-ring work, Cheerleader Melissa was head and shoulders above everyone else. Shiki Shibusawa was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. 38 (ShiKid don't click as a team)

MATCH 5 - In a poor match, Team Jungle defeated RIOT Crown in 10:06 when Jungle Kyona defeated KAORU by pinfall with a Diving Splash. Team Jungle make defence number 1 of their Goddesses of Stardom titles. 38

MATCH 6 - In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Dropkick Bombshells defeated STARDOM'S GOLD in 14:52 when Hana Kimura defeated Kagetsu by pinfall with a Big Boot.

Hazuki was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. 53

Hana Kimura took the mic after the match and told Kagetsu that next month at Year End Climax she will take her World of STARDOM title or she will never get another title shot until Kagetsu lost the belt. As for ASUKA she will be the one ending Hazuki's career in STARDOM ! 40

MATCH 7 - Non Tournament Match - In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Natsu Sumire defeated Tam Nakano in 7:49 by pinfall with an Elbow Drop. 42

Match 8 - In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Queen Quest II defeated Azure Revolution in 7:40 when AZM defeated Maya Yukihi by pinfall with a Diving Crossbody. 48

Match 9 - In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Team Jungle defeated Cheerleader Melissa and Mercedes Martinez in 10:04 when Jungle Kyona defeated Mercedes Martinez by pinfall with a Spinning Gutwrench Powerbomb. Team Jungle make defence number 2 of their Goddesses of Stardom titles. 44

Match 10 - In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Dropkick Bombshells defeated Best Friends in 10:06 when ASUKA. defeated Arisa Nakajima by pinfall with a Space Rolling Elbow.

Hana Kimura was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. 56

The Final match will close this show , it will be Queen Quest against Dropkick Bombshells agains Team Jungle for the Goddesses of STARDOM titles and the tournament ! 24

Match 11 - Non Tournament Match - In a bout that had good wrestling but didn't have much heat, Mayu Iwatani defeated Sareee in 13:23 by pinfall with a Dragon Suplex. 64

Match 12 - Non Tournament Match - In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Hikaru Shida defeated Konami in 12:42 by pinfall with a Majo no Ichigeki. 50

Main-Event - Goddesses of STARDOM and Goddesses Tag League Tournament on the line - In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Team Jungle defeated Dropkick Bombshells and Queen Quest II in 20:41; the order of elimination was Queen Quest II first, and then Dropkick Bombshells. During the match we also saw Hazuki run in and attack ASUKA., and Kagetsu also attack Kimura. Jungle Kyona and Natsuko Tora win the Goddesses of Stardom Tag League titles. Team Jungle make defence number 3 of their Goddesses of Stardom titles.

In terms of in-ring work, ASUKA. was head and shoulders above everyone else. 38

Final Rating : 41
Pop : +7
Rating : 0.07 on SAMURAI TV
Unread 11-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Low Minors

News from Best of the Goddesses event :

Natsumi and Hana Kimura were injured after last night's show. Apache Jr will be out for 8 days after surgery while Hana will be out of action for only two days.

Last night show did not meet the requirement of Samurai TV, STARDOM asked for the end of the contract but Samurai refused. Leading to the decision to let the 11 months contract expired while the shows will be exclusively on STARDOM World