Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Low Minors

Default Dragon Gate 2018: Open The Revival Gate

Quote:
2018 hasn't been a good year for Dragon Gate. The once cult favorite promotion has had a harsh year. First was losing CIMA to the greener pastures of OWE and the freelancing, it didn't help that the original Ace of DG took not one but TWO future stars in El Lindaman and T-Hawk. The second loss was Shingo Takagi graduating/leaving to pursue a run in NJPW.

Luckily hope comes not in just one form but two. First, the return of PAC to not just DG but wrestling as a whole. Second is a brand new head of creative and a returning face to the Dragon Gate system.

The eternally charismatic and criminally underrated MILANO COLLECTION AT as he returns to his former home promotion in over thirteen years.

All eyes are on Dragon Gate as they have the hottest free agent in wrestling and a brand new head of creative. With a locker room of hungry and determined wrestlers, all wanting to take Dragon Gate to a much higher level than before.

It's time to Open The Revival Gate as we head towards 2019.
Unread 11-07-2018, 08:03 AM
Low Minors

DG roster in November 2018

Quote:

Members

Left to Right: YAMATO (Leader) l BxB Hulk (Leader) l U-T l Yosuke♥Santa Maria l Flamita l Kagetora

Info:
A tribe is easy to understand in the jungle, you need a tribe to survive and pro wrestling is no different and Vanguard means the forefront and they will be the leading unit in Dragon Gate and their name reflects it. Originally a rag-tag group of babyfaces to take on the heel unit of the time Verserk. The group has become a great blend of older talent and young rising stars. Currently, the group is co-lead by current Twin Gate Champions YAMATO and BxB Hulk. Tribe Vanguard continues to lead from the front as the main face unit against their war against all of the heel/evil units of Dragon Gate.

Championships under their possession:
- Open The Twin Gate Championship (YAMATO and BxB Hulk
Quote:

Members

Left to Right: Masato Yoshino l Naruki Doi l Dragon Kid l Jason Lee l Kaito Ishida

Info:
If Tribe Vanguard can be considered as the more traditional babyface unit then I guess you could MaxiMuM as a more face-ish tweener group. Considered to be the "elite" of athleticism in Dragon Gate, the group has seen some massive changes since Kobe World as two of their notable members had turned on Doi and Yoshino to the surprise of everyone. Currently, the unit is co-lead by Dream Gate Champion Masato Yoshino and Naruki Doi.

- Open The Dream Gate Championship (Yoshino)
- Open The Brave Gate Championship (Dragon Kid)
Quote:

Members:

Left to Right: Eita (Leader) l Keisuke Okuda l PAC l Ben-K l Big R Shimizu l Takashi Yoshida l Yasushi Kanda l Daga l KAZMA Sakamoto (I will update this when I find a pic of him)

Info:
ANTIAS, Verserk or whatever other names you have for this unit. Learn their new name of R.E.D. aka Real Extreme Diffusion. Meet the new top heel unit of the group. Currently, the group has largest amounts of members ranging from Technical masters like Okuda and Eita to Villainous superstars like Eita and destructive power wrestlers like Ben-K, Big R and Yoshida. DG is known for some of the best heel units like Mad Blankey and Blood Warriors, only time will tell if R.E.D. will be just as good as those units. Currently, the unit is led by Eita.

Championships under their possession
None at the current moment.
Quote:

Members

Left to Right: Kzy (Leader) l Susumu Yokosuka l Genki Horiguchi l Punch Tominaga l "brother" YASSHI

Info
After leaving Tribe Vanguard, Kzy refused to join ANTIAS which got him assaulted by the heel unit until Genki Horiguchi and Susumu Yokosuka came in for the save. Since then Natural Vibes got bigger as it's now a five-man unit with Kzy himself being the focus. Natural Vibes started elaborating their own entrances, which include dancing through the crowd and dance sequences in the ring, and whenever usually Kzy or sometimes YASSHI are around both of them started rapping during their theme song. I guess you could call this unit more of a fun babyface unit while MaxiMuM and Tribe tend to be more serious at times. Currently, the group is led by Kzy who is one-third of the Triangle Gate champs alongside Genki and Susumu.

- Open The Triangle Gate Championship (Horiguchi, Yokosuka, and Kzy)
Quote:

Factionless

Left to Right: Masaaki Mochizuki l Bandido l Don Fujii l Gamma l Kenichiro Arai l Ryo Saito l Shun Skywalker l Mondai Ryu l Shachihoko Boy l Stalker Ichikawa l Super Shisa l Hyo Watanabe

Subgroups/Tag Teams:
- Mochizuki Dojo (Masaaki Mochizuki, Shun Skywalker and Hyo Watanabe)
- Gamma and Don Fujii

Last edited by ImWreck : 11-07-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Unread 11-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Low Minors

Dragon Gate Championships and current champs.
Quote:

Open The Dream Gate Championship

27th Champion

Masato Yoshino (4th Reign - V/4)

Previous Champs:
Quote:
Open The Twin Gate Championships

43rd Champions

YAMAHulk (YAMATO and BxB Hulk) (1st Reign - V/4)

Previous Champs:
Quote:
Open The Triangle Gate Championships

63rd Champions

Natural Vibes (Kzy, Susumu Yokosuka and Genki Horiguchi) (1st reign - V/5)

Previous Champs:
Quote:
Open The Brave Gate Championship

36th Champion

Dragon Kid (4th Reign - V/0)

Previous Champs:

Last edited by ImWreck : 11-07-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Unread 11-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Phenom

YesYesYesYesYes I AM ALL IN ON THIS!
Unread 11-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Low Minors

Roster and Title post are updated. Now the diary can officially begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrikn View Post
YesYesYesYesYes I AM ALL IN ON THIS!
I'm glad you are excited about this thing. I always wondered why there wasn't a DG diary on here.
Unread 11-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Low Minors

I'm gonna follow, just to tell you I'm totaly in love with YSM x)
Unread 11-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxy Yasukawa View Post
I'm gonna follow, just to tell you I'm totaly in love with YSM x)
Who doesn't love YSM?
Unread 11-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImWreck View Post
Who doesn't love YSM?
Idiots ? But I'm diffrent I love YSM as much as I love Mayu Iwatani if you know what I mean hahaha let's say I'm a white Orlando Jordan x) so you better push him
Unread 11-07-2018, 12:49 PM
Low Minors

TIME FOR THE FIRST SHOW!! WOOO!

Dragon Gate Presents The Gate of Destiny 2018
LIVE from Edion Arena Osaka

Quote:

The first event of the new era begins as DG heads to the Edion Arena in Osaka. Gate of Destiny has a stacked card as a majority of the roster is on hand. Yoshino finally gets his hands on Ben-K as the "Speed Star" puts his championship on the line.

Meanwhile R.E.D. vs. Tribe Vanguard/MaxiMuM continues as YAMAHulk defend their Twin Gate championships up against Big R Shimizu and Takashi Yoshida. Also on the card PAC vs. Flamita, Bandido vs. Dragon Kid for the Brave Gate and a new member of the Mochizuki Dojo will debut in the Triangle Gate Title match!

Gate of Destiny 2018 Card for predictions:

Main Event/Open The Dream Gate Championship
Masato Yoshino (c) vs. Ben-K

Semi-Main/Open The Twin Gate Championship
Tribe Vanguard/YAMAHulk (YAMATO and BxB Hulk) (c) vs. R.E.D. (Big R Shimizu and Takashi Yoshida)

International Singles Match
PAC vs. Flamita

Dragon Kid (c) vs. Bandido

Open The Triangle Gate Championship
Natural Vibes (Kzy, Genki Horiguchi, and Susumu Yokosuka) (c) vs. MaxiMuM (Naruki Doi, Kaito Ishida, and Jason Lee) vs. Mochizuki Dojo (Masaaki Mochizuki, Shun Skywalker and ???)

Six-Man Tag Match
R.E.D. (Eita, Daga, and Yasushi Kanda) vs. Tribe Vanguard (U-T, Yosuke♥Santa Maria and Kagetora)

Six-Man Tag Match
Don Fujii, Gamma, and Ryo Saito vs. Punch Tominaga, "brother" YASSHI and Hyo Watanabe.

Bonus Point Question. Who do you believe is Mochizuki Dojo's newest member?
Unread 11-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Low Minors

Tribe Vanguard/YAMAHulk (YAMATO and BxB Hulk) (c) vs. R.E.D. (Big R Shimizu and Takashi Yoshida)

PAC vs. Flamita

Natural Vibes (Kzy, Genki Horiguchi, and Susumu Yokosuka) (c) vs. MaxiMuM (Naruki Doi, Kaito Ishida, and Jason Lee) vs. Mochizuki Dojo (Masaaki Mochizuki, Shun Skywalker and ???)

Six-Man Tag Match
R.E.D. (Eita, Daga, and Yasushi Kanda) vs. Tribe Vanguard (U-T, Yosuke♥Santa Maria and Kagetora)

Six-Man Tag Match
Don Fujii, Gamma, and Ryo Saito vs. Punch Tominaga, "brother" YASSHI and Hyo Watanabe.

Bonus Point Question. Who do you believe is Mochizuki Dojo's newest member? I have absolutely no idea so I will say Dinosaur Takuma
Unread 11-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Phenom

Cool to see some Dragon Gate on the board.

Even tho Yoshino in real life seems like a transitional champ. Not sure if Ben-K is the one to get a strap

Tribe is more over and this isn't R.E.D.

PAC vs. Flamita
[i]PAC losing seems counter intuitive to the whole Neville being the big new member of R.E.D/I]

Only because Dragon kid is pushing it age wise

Mystery people have never steered me wrong

Six-Man Tag Match
I really hope we get a huge Eita push since real life factors in Dragon gate dont hinder TEW too much

Six-Man Tag Match

Big YASSHI fan too
Bonus Point Question. Who do you believe is Mochizuki Dojo's newest member? I'm gonna go with KAI.
Unread 11-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Low Minors

PAC vs. Flamita

Six-Man Tag Match

Six-Man Tag Match

Nice to see more variety on the forums good luck on this dynasty
Unread 11-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Living Legend

PAC vs. Flamita

Six-Man Tag Match

Six-Man Tag Match

Bonus Point Question. Who do you believe is Mochizuki Dojo's newest member?- Hirai Kawato
Unread 11-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Living Legend

Mondai Ryu will lead Dojo Mochizuki to glory!
Unread 11-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Major League

PAC vs. Flamita

PUSH JASON TO THE MOON

Six-Man Tag Match

Six-Man Tag Match

Bonus Point Question. Who do you believe is Mochizuki Dojo's newest member? Not that well versed on DG so I'll accept MHero's suggestion of Mondai Ryu