Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-13-2019, 08:36 PM
Low Minors

Default QAW: Never Send A Man To Do A Queen's Job [CVerse]

It was another rainy cold night in the heart of Houston. Farrah couldn't believe it had been raining for 5 days straight and being the superstitious person that she is she was beginning to think it might be a bad omen for her going into this new year. Farrah quickly heard her mother's thoughts run through her head reminding her to think positive, "Always look on the bright side of life Farrah....always." Farrah's mother's voice drifted into nothingness has she pulled her car into the parking lot of what looked like an abandoned warehouse. She got out and looked at the building and what started has a small smile slowly turned into a one that went from ear to ear.

Farrah was snapped back to reality as her phone started to vibrate in her pocket, she took it out and looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Boss Man Brayfield, her right hand man and mentor.

"Are you lost? You were supposed to be here half and hour ago." Boss Man asked inquisitively. "I hope you don't want to back out now."

"Calm, down B.M. I just pulled up to the place and I'm standing outside right now." Farrah was quick to reassure him.

Boss Man came out through the front door, stopped, clenched both hands into fists and yelled out a big "Oh yeah!" before walking to join Farrah's side. "They said we wouldn't last a year but look at us now huh? The company has been doing good, attendances are up, and we're getting more and more respect."

"Not clearly enough though." Farrah said with a dejected tone. She knew what she was about to say might not go over well with Boss Man Brayfield.

"When people look up the history of women's wrestling they are going to see one name. When they think of what really put women's wrestling on the map, especially in this country, they'll think of one name. AAA." Farrah said, turning to face Boss Man who was now rubbing his chin.

"We can't change the past but when it comes to the future of women's wrestling I want QAW to be synonymous with it."

"Now, now Farrah....we've got an okay relationship with Cat. I dunno....."

Farrah put her hand on Boss's shoulder, trying to reassure him. She knew he's always had a soft spot for Anne Stardust and by proxy that meant he also had a back up spot for her golden child Catherine Quine. "I'm not talking any kind of hostilities towards them. I'm not an idiot. But if they're talking about expanding. Then we're gonna do the same.....but a little bigger."

"This is a pretty big thing right here." Boss Man said, pointing to the building behind him.

"And that it is but we can do more. After the anniversary show we're going to run a weekly show and put that out through our social media platforms. The more eyes we can get on our product and girls, the better. We're living in a new age and we've got to the people engaged."

"Farrah we've talked about this.....the location we're at....the talent...it could mean..."

"It could mean the end of us....I know....but it could push us to new heights."

Boss man put his head down and turned his back on Farrah....

".......Also....I'm going to be taking over the booking duties. It's nothing personnel or a slight on what you've done. You've been excellent and I will still always call on you for advice, your knowledge, and to basically be my editor."

"So....am I out?"

............No, I got a new role for you in mind..............

Unread 02-13-2019, 08:37 PM
Low Minors

Default The Company

Who Am I?

Farrah Hesketh

Farrah Hesketh was a former star worker for the Angel Athletic Association during the late nineties, winning the Femme Fatale title on three different occasions, until a massive knee injury ended her competitive career in 2002. Showing both a keen mind for the business and a surprising versatility, she reinvented herself as a jack (or jill?) of all trades, and kept herself constantly in work with a variety of promotions (most notably for CGC) in numerous roles, including referee, manager, and color commentator. In 2010 she boldly used her own money to set up the Queens of American Wrestling promotion in Houston, Texas, her home city, and has been rewarded for her bravery as the company has been a success thus far. But with gained success always comes new challenges to overcome, new goals to meet, and unforeseen threats from people who were once thought as allies...

My Company:

Queens Of American Wrestling

The Queens of American Wrestling promotion was formed by the former AAA star Farrah Hesketh in 2010. Based out of Houston, Texas, her idea was to combine the traditional American style of women's wrestling with that of the luchadoras of Mexico to create an exciting hybrid. Basing the company out of Texas has been a clever move on the part of Hesketh - not only does it give QAW easy access to the talent pools on both sides of the border, but it is far enough away from the Washington-based AAA to ensure that there is no sense of competition, thus allowing them to co-exist peacefully.

The Allies:

CILL

Comité Internacional de Lucha Libre were set up in 2011 by the veteran luchador El Maestro who clearly wanted to capitalize on the Mexican wrestling boom that was in full swing at that time. Operating as a fairly traditional lucha libre promotion, CILL have developed a roster that is a nice mix of youngsters looking to make a mark, veterans who want one more run, and rejects from the bigger promotions with a point to prove. Most notably, CILL also heavily promote luchadoras as a key part of their show.

Confederation of the Territories

The Confederation Of The Territories was created by Sam Keith in 2011 as one of his first big acts after taking over Mid Atlantic Wrestling. His pitch was that an old-school talent trading alliance between regional-level promotions would benefit everyone - the companies would get fresh talent on a regular basis and the wrestlers would gain experience and more places to work. Originally the alliance was only active in America, the founding members being NYCW, MAW, and CZCW, but the grouping soon proved popular and 2012 saw the COTT expand further by adding in 4C from Canada and OLLIE from Mexico.

[/center]
Unread 02-13-2019, 08:38 PM
Low Minors

Default Current Champions Jan 2016

Current Champions As Of Jan 2016

QAW World Champion

Current Holder: "The Iron Lady"Jillan Jarvis (4x)

QAW Shockwave Champion

Current Holder: Raquel "Rudo" Alvarado (2x)

QAW Tag Team Champions

Current Holders: Crackdown (3x)

QAW Queen Of The Ring

2015 Winner: Danielle Sweetheart (3x)

Unread 02-13-2019, 08:39 PM
Low Minors

Default Starting Roster

Main Eventers

Danielle Sweetheart, Foxy LaRue , "The Iron Lady" Jillian Jarvis , Juana Huracan

Upper Midcarders

Alina America, Pamela Rojo, "The New York Bad Ass" Toni Parissi, Raquel "Rudo" Alvarado

Midcarders

Alexis Lee Littlefeather, Hellcat Hernandez, Houston Handley, Teresa Perez, Charity Sweet, Millie The Minx, Purple Viper

Lower Midcarders

"Straight A" Ava Anderson, "No Diva **** Needed" Lily Snyder, Emma May, Darkness Cat

Openers/Enhancement Talent

Maria Guest, Electric Dreamer, Eve Runcord,

Managers

Boss Man Brayfield, Vinny Cruz

Active Tag Teams

The Anti-Establishment [Hellcat Hernandez & Pamela Rojo]
Ava Anderson & Lily Snyder
Tex-Mex [Houston Handley & Teresa Perez]
Crackdown [Toni Parissi & Juana Huracan]

Active Stables

Ronin 3 [Jillian Jarvis, Juana Huracan, Toni Parissi w/Vinny Cruz]

Last edited by SoulKings : 02-14-2019 at 03:35 AM.
Unread 02-13-2019, 09:42 PM
Low Minors

Default Qaw: Six

QAW Presents:

"SIX"

Quote:

SIX
January Friday Week 1 2016
Live At The New Mexico Armoury
Match Card

MAIN EVENT--Six Woman Tag Team Grudge Match
Danielle Sweetheart & The Anti-Establishment Vs Ronin 3

Foxy LaRue Vs THE Purple Viper

QAW Shockwave Championship Title Match
Alexis Lee Littlefeather Vs Raquel "Rudo" Alvarado (c)

Alina America Vs Millie The Minx

Houston Handley Vs Charity Sweet

Teresa Perez Vs Electric Dreamer Vs Darkness Cat

Last edited by SoulKings : 02-13-2019 at 09:57 PM.
Unread 02-13-2019, 09:53 PM
All Star

I will be following along!

SIX
Match Card

I think they will win via shady means.

Electric Dreamer is a star. She'll beat Darkness Cat, I imagine -- and connect with the young girls in the audience and begin her journey to the top of the card!
Unread 02-14-2019, 04:54 AM
Low Minors

SIX
Live At The New Mexico Armoury
Match Card

The solid group of three beats the single and tag stars. Especially with Vinnie Cruz in their corner.

Even though I don't know if it was intentional but I want Purple Viper to alays refer to herself as "THE" Purple Viper and just be obnoxious. Regardless LaRue is a superstar.

Littlefeather is good but I think Rudo has got enough to win.

Alina is a good talent, not that Millie isn't but I think Alina has more star quality.

Was going pick Charity as she can develop well but I can't have both of Tex-Mex lose.

Dreamer is money. Dream big.
Unread 02-14-2019, 06:56 AM
Super Star

Unread 02-14-2019, 01:23 PM
Living Legend