Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 1/2/3 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 1/2/3 Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-28-2017, 02:53 PM

Default Fighters won't accept contracts!

I just started a game in WMMA 3 and so far none of the people I'm trying to sign will sign a contract. And it seems to be they don't like the length of the contract, but even if I set it at 3 months, they still say no! What is happening here? Please don't tell me this is a crash or a mistake...Why is this happening.
Unread 08-29-2017, 02:45 AM
GDS Developer

Firstly you need to say what version you are using - it's written in the taskbar at the top of the title screen. Note that you need to be up-to-date, the latest patch is pinned to the top of this forum.

Secondly, you'll need to confirm that you're offering a contract that makes sense; i.e. offering "3 months" would of course be silly if you're also offering them "5 fights" because there's no way that they could possibly fight often enough to complete it. I'd suggest you offer 2 years and 3 fights and report back on what the response is.

Thirdly, if you aren't already then please play using English as your language to see if that helps; some languages can cause issues such as not understanding the numbers used.