Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-15-2020, 04:21 AM
GDS Developer

Default Future games in the CBH series

As there has been some confusion recently, I wanted to clarify what's happening with the CBH series.

Grey Dog are doing a similar game called "Code of Superheroes", written by Derek DiBenedetto. If you enjoyed CBH then I'd encourage you to go and check it out and get involved with it; you can find the forum just a little further up the board (or use this link). It is not a sequel to CBH and I'm not involved in the project, but I did give Derek my permission to do a game that was in a similar vein to CBH.

With regard to this series, it is likely that there will be a CBH2 written by me at some point in the future. However, if it does go ahead it definitely won't be seeing a release for at least a few years (I wouldn't be able to begin work on it until the summer of 2021 at the very earliest, and my usual development time is around a year to eighteen months) and I don't think it would be a direct sequel (in that it would likely use the same characters and universe but the concept of the game would likely be overhauled and not be like CBH1 or Derek's game).

Please note that this isn't an official confirmation that it's going ahead nor will I be taking suggestions, answering questions, etc, at this point due to how far away it potentially is. This is just so that it's clear why there are two separate GDS comic book series.