Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-14-2017, 09:22 AM
All Star

I'm pretty sure it's company prestige... He'll prefer the Company with the highest prestige and work for them, if he has multiple employers that holds a show the same day. It's either prestige, or the company's overall ranking in the wrestling World.
Unread 03-14-2017, 11:01 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungner View Post
I'm pretty sure it's company prestige... He'll prefer the Company with the highest prestige and work for them, if he has multiple employers that holds a show the same day. It's either prestige, or the company's overall ranking in the wrestling World.
Doesn't look like it's ranking because I've been higher and wrestlers have wrestled elsewhere. Where do I find company prestige or is it named something else?
Unread 03-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Locker Room Leader :)

It's the company ranking by influence that determines what company a worker will pick, whereas the company ranking by importance determines your rankings based owner goals.
Unread 03-15-2017, 02:19 AM
Low Minors

I had Simmering Tension with a Referee. He was also Selfish and had a negative qualifier in the notables box for Backstage. I let him go (non-exclusive PPA).

BUT, his Selfish penalty still shows up on my Backstage screen

How can I get rid of that?

He doesn't show up on my Roster since I fired/let him go.
Unread 03-15-2017, 03:42 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieRock View Post
I had Simmering Tension with a Referee. He was also Selfish and had a negative qualifier in the notables box for Backstage. I let him go (non-exclusive PPA).

BUT, his Selfish penalty still shows up on my Backstage screen

How can I get rid of that?
It will disappear over time. Its am event that people remember even if the person responsible leaves the company. However like every other event, they well forget it over time.

Last edited by Gtact420 : 03-15-2017 at 04:27 AM.
Unread 03-15-2017, 05:38 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtact420 View Post
It will disappear over time. Its am event that people remember even if the person responsible leaves the company. However like every other event, they well forget it over time.
Thank you very much.

Would a public firing (from Backstage screen) have helped?
Unread 03-15-2017, 06:28 AM
All Star

Not sure if this has been asked or not, but I just thought of this recently. If we fire up a game and use the owner of a company who is a CEO owner as our avatar, can we be fired from the CEO position at any time?
Unread 03-15-2017, 06:39 AM
Major League

Silly question, but do user avatar characters die? I mean, what if choose a 65+ year old road agent as my character?

Also, maybe I've missed it but is there somewhere a list of the correlation between product and worker style? (Entertainers getting more over in Mainstream companies, Brawlers and Psychopaths in Hardcore, Luchadors in Lucha Libre etc)
Unread 03-15-2017, 07:14 AM
Low Minors

What determines a worker not signing for a fed because they think it is too small for them?

I know it isn't the overness because more over workers are signing for me, I think it isn't the personality either.. I am also cult and no 2 fed in the world with international level importance, so I can be international any time I want, I just have limited my size..
Unread 03-15-2017, 07:25 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
Silly question, but do user avatar characters die? I mean, what if choose a 65+ year old road agent as my character?

Also, maybe I've missed it but is there somewhere a list of the correlation between product and worker style? (Entertainers getting more over in Mainstream companies, Brawlers and Psychopaths in Hardcore, Luchadors in Lucha Libre etc)
Users can't die

I don't think it's inherently easier for styles to get someone over, but auto push does take it into consideration. I know for sure it hinders cruiserweights from being pushed to main event in Mainstream companies unless they are so far beyond the rest of the roster as an extreme example.
Unread 03-15-2017, 12:47 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieRock View Post
Would a public firing (from Backstage screen) have helped?
I don't think so
Unread 03-15-2017, 03:51 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtact420 View Post
I don't think so
Thank you.

As to what determines if a worker will work for a small company. It is in their personality make-up. A combination (that I'm guessing sways far from the mercenary side).
Unread 03-15-2017, 05:04 PM
Low Minors

I use DAZ (a lot) Sometimes I just make characters/wrestlers that pop into my head and never know what to do with them. Is there anyplace to put renders that anyone can use for TEW? Also, I found the re-render thread for the C-verse. That's the universe I like to play in the most. If I re-imagine a character from there is there a rule for posting those?
Unread 03-15-2017, 05:15 PM
Minor League

I'm not understanding this, so hopefully someone can explain it.

I have Sting and DDP in a feud (rated A). They are both in multiple areas an A in popularity. I just had them in a match and both had a match performance of A. The only negative remark in the notes is that it was too short of a match (it was a 15 minute match). They had multiple other positive match notes.

Their overall match grade is a B+. How is it not at least an A rated match? I'm having a really hard time getting A rated matches in this mod. Matches that should be getting an A are getting B-/B. Normally I wouldn't complain, but when you are required to put on consistent A rated shows just to maintain a National status, those A's are really important.
Unread 03-15-2017, 05:21 PM
Minor League

short matches have a limit of how high they can be rated. give them 20-25 minutes and you'll probably see better grades.