Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-18-2019, 11:17 AM

Default Runtime Error 3021 - No current record

Greetings,

I am receiving a "Runtime Error 3021 - No current record" that crashes the game.

I have read the FAQ regarding language issues and tried the fixes (Including changing language settings on my PC), however when I use Remote Assistance to perform a "languagecheck", it says this is not a recognized term.

I am running 1.14, as when I try and download 1.15 I don't get a file that loads correctly (don't remember the exact error code, as I only recently purchased this game, and when the newest patch did not immediately work, I went back to 1.14).

I get the 3021 error as my promotion is running weigh-ins the night before an event. I can cancel the event and re-schedule and this solves the problem, however the cost is my Stability rating, as it goes down when I cancel a show the night before.

Thanks in advance for your assistance with this matter.
Unread 07-19-2019, 03:06 AM
GDS Developer

Are any of your matches obviously broken? i.e. one side isn't a recognised fighter.
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ryland View Post
Are any of your matches obviously broken? i.e. one side isn't a recognised fighter.
Not sure how to check if a match is "obviously broken". They're listed in the show lineup, all matches are filled, and all fighters are current members of my roster.

EDIT: Instead of cancelling the entire event, I started cancelling individual matches on the card. One of my Prelim fights I cancelled featured a fighter whose contract expired the night of the weigh-ins, so after I cancelled one fight, the weigh-ins night happened, and one fighter I had scheduled left after the weigh-ins, but before my event. So I've kind of solved the current problem however I hope I don't keep running into the same problem.

Last edited by bonesy17 : 07-19-2019 at 04:29 AM.
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:39 AM
GDS Developer

It should be impossible to book someone for an event if their contract expires tonight. I'd recommend that you try applying the latest patch again - there's no issues with it that I can see - so that you're playing with all bug fixes in place.
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:45 AM

Quote:
It should be impossible to book someone for an event if their contract expires tonight. I'd recommend that you try applying the latest patch again - there's no issues with it that I can see - so that you're playing with all bug fixes in place.
When I get home today I'll try the latest patch again and post the errors I was getting when I tried to apply it.
Unread 08-16-2019, 12:47 AM

I'm from Russia, so I have the same problem with "bad" names. If I open editor and try editing for example Agustin Gonzalez I have the error. Changing language for no unicode programes helps, but I have problem with other applications on my laptop.

So please, do you have any other solutions? Or can you give me the list of "bad" names, so I could edit them once for proper names with standart symbols and continue playing calmly?

Thank you in advance. I'm using patch 1.15
Unread 08-16-2019, 01:33 AM
GDS Developer

Have you run the Data Check as suggested in the FAQ? That will automatically clear up any names.
Unread 08-16-2019, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Have you run the Data Check as suggested in the FAQ? That will automatically clear up any names.
I have. There were no mistakes. I can see normal English symbols, but I still can't open Prochazka, Agustin and others.

I have attached a screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error.jpg (131.5 KB, 2 views)
Unread 08-16-2019, 02:19 AM

Now I have the same in game. I have done languagecheck but it did not work for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg in game error.jpg (154.7 KB, 2 views)
Unread 08-16-2019, 03:17 AM
GDS Developer

Is this with the the language for non-unicode programs set to English or not? From your screen shot it looks like all the accents and problem symbols have been correctly removed, so I can't see why there would be any further issues.
Unread 08-16-2019, 03:33 AM

As I said before I don't have problems with English set as non-unicode language. But I have to use Russian as non-uicode language for other applications on that laptop.

When it's Russian, symbols look well but I have the error. When it's English, symbols look well and I don't have the error. But I have to use Russian as non-uicode language. Therefore I cannot change non-unicode language and restart my laptop everytime I want to play the game.

I see a solution. I just change all those "bad" names once in editor while using English as non-unicode language. Then change it to Russian and play the game calmly. But I need to know all those "bad" names. If you can give me a list of them it would be great.
Unread 08-16-2019, 04:14 AM
GDS Developer

Yes, I understand that you cannot use English unicode settings permanently, but I needed to know whether you were using the unicode settings or not to understand the screen shots properly.

The Data Check changes the database names, so all the accents and 'bad' character should already have been changed - your screen shots appear to show that this has been correctly done. Therefore you do not need to edit anything as it will already have been done.

I suggest you zip up your database and send it to me so that I can check that there are no other issues.
Unread 08-16-2019, 04:28 AM

Any database. This screen is from editor of default one. The same would be in a game if I double click or have body picture in the news of the man.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg default database.jpg (128.2 KB, 2 views)
Unread 08-16-2019, 05:13 AM
GDS Developer

I understand. I'm asking what database you would like to play as - I will remove the 'bad' characters for you at my end to see if that helps you.
Unread 08-16-2019, 05:32 AM

I have sent data to your e-mail adress. Thank you!