Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2013 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-08-2012, 03:24 AM
All Star

Default What's going on in your game?

Might be a bit early but since the demo for TEW 2013 is going to be released tomorrow I figured that I would start this thread this time around. Post any progress, funny stuff, events, cards basically anything that is going on that has to do with your game.
Unread 12-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Minor League

Started the demo with TCW.

First pre-show incidents?

Jay Chord had a stinky fart.
Eddie Peak took Killer Shark as his protege.

Okay then. Guess it's time to book!
Unread 12-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Living Legend

Champagne Lover appeared on TV giving financial advice.

Given that he's on 70k a month in Mexico (Economy: F+ and falling), I'd listen.
Unread 12-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Living Legend

Set up BPW. Looking to have a strong tag division.

So far the teams are;
No Remorse (Greg Gauge and Ray Snow)
Jon Michael Sharp & Martin Heath
The Anglo-Scots Connection
The New Tribe
The Northern Lights
The Youth Bandits

Eventually I'll set my sights on taking down 21CW. Eventually.
Unread 12-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Minor League

Second day in a watcher game:

Koryusai Kitoaji has died
Everest got injured
Rick Law defeated AA for for TCW International Title
Matt Hocking walks on on FCW

rather eventful
Unread 06-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerful_Fox View Post
Second day in a watcher game:

Koryusai Kitoaji has died
Everest got injured
Rick Law defeated AA for for TCW International Title
Matt Hocking walks on on FCW

rather eventful
...........*phew* Now i'm glad I still have TEW 2005.............but damn man! Kudos to Law for winning the title, Hocking walking out to FCW is a surprise.
Unread 06-15-2013, 10:50 AM
Living Legend

Ran my first show of a TCW game... this is the last thing I need

I'm actually quite pleased really, a challenge is always good fun.
Unread 12-10-2012, 06:18 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHero View Post
Set up BPW. Looking to have a strong tag division.

So far the teams are;
No Remorse (Greg Gauge and Ray Snow)
Jon Michael Sharp & Martin Heath
The Anglo-Scots Connection
The New Tribe
The Northern Lights
The Youth Bandits

Eventually I'll set my sights on taking down 21CW. Eventually.
I also started up BPW for my 0/0/0/0 game. I will be playing as 'Bad' Collin Cornell, Eddie's brother.

My scenario is that Collin refused to workl for 21CW as he is angy at them clearing out the UK scene and he is looking to provide competition and give young Brits a place to hone their skills (21CW doesn't even have a dev fed)

I booked my first show but screwed up by giving two workers with 0 overness overness based angles

I also hired a couple of decently known workers and got gimmick scores of 0 and 5

I think tonight I will try again, this time only using rookies.
Unread 12-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Major League

Just booked my first unscripted promo and Eric Eisen knocked it out of the park. Eisen, Money and Gilmore, and Double E is the one to nail it.
Unread 12-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Jim View Post
Just booked my first unscripted promo and Eric Eisen knocked it out of the park. Eisen, Money and Gilmore, and Double E is the one to nail it.
Aye, I love the gamble with unscripted promos. Had Byron use creative control to force it, and then he rocked it.

Then, later on, Spiros the Mighty demanded it (despite being me?), and ended up bombing when he got it. Fun fun fun.
Unread 12-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanityisforbidden View Post
Started the demo with TCW.

First pre-show incidents?

Jay Chord had a stinky fart.
Eddie Peak took Killer Shark as his protege.

Okay then. Guess it's time to book!
In my case, it was BSS who let 'er rip. I'd actually prefer it if he got busted for steroids instead.
Unread 08-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Minor League

started playing a 1994 mod again (love the set up of this mod) with my fictional Outlaw Wrestling set up in Dallas. And I just signed three guys I try to completely avoid.

Jeff Jarrett and the Nasty Boys. They must be great heels because I still can't stand them.
Unread 10-22-2014, 10:08 PM
Phenom

I started as WWE in August of 2014, currently in November of 2015.
WWE Championship Picture
Brock Lesnar has held the championship since Hell in a Cell 2014, when he won the title from Sting. In a rematch at Survivor Series, he ended Sting's career in a Buried Alive match. Since then, he's taken on and defeated John Cena, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan. He's about to take on Rusev and Big E, who just finished a year-long reign with the tag title belts and have moved on to take on Brock. I don't think Brock will drop the title until Summerslam 2016 against Sami Zayn, but things can change.

The Shield
Yes, the Shield break up is STILL happening. I've managed to have Rollins and Ambrose have a feud for the entirety of my game, with only 3 solo matches happening. Reigns has recently become more involved, and the three feuded over the World Heavyweight Championship in the Summer. I held a King of the Ring tournament, but re-branded it as King of the Cell, where the finals match would take place in HIAC, and the winner would face the champ Seth Rollins inside the Cell. Ambrose and Orton ended up being the final, and Rollins screwed Ambrose out of the win. In the Main Event of the night, Ambrose nailed Rollins with a chairshot to the head, leading to an Orton win. Shinsuke Nakamura (Suzuki) cashed in after the match and won the title. The next night on Raw, Rollins lost his rematch against Suzuki thanks to Ambrose. This feud will culminate at Wrestlemania with a match between Ambrose and Rollins (no title on the line). Current plan is to have them shake hands after Ambrose pins Rollins and they become allies again.

Divas Division
My biggest pride right now is the Divas, where I have built up a pretty stellar division. Brie Bella was the champ for over a year, and AJ just won the belt. both are currently at 90 popularity. Paige and Nikki follow at 85, with Emma, Bayley and Layla having about 70 pop. The whole diary has mostly been a feud between the teams of Paige/AJ vs. Brie/Nikki, with various singles matches happening at PPVs.

The Midcard - The midcard currently consists of Sami Zayn, Paul London, Sheamus, Rob Van Dam, Kevin Steen, Adrian Neville, Cesaro, Barrett, Luke Harper, KENTA and Prince Devitt. With the IC, US and new 24/7 title around there is plenty of gold. Bobby Roode is about to debut with the Hall of Famer Ted DiBiase as manager. Roode will be renamed Bobby DiBiase and be the new Million Dollar Man.

The Rest
Bo Dallas - Built up with an Intercontinental title reign and a feud against Dolph Ziggler, currently on the cusp of Main Eventing and the MITB holder for the WWE Championship
Dolph Ziggler - Various midcard feuds against Cesaro, Ziggler and Miz. Stuck in limbo but can be quickly called upon if needed to Main Event
The Miz & Austin Aries - The Hollywood Hogs have been very competitive in the tag team division, being the current number 2 tag team behind the Young Bucks, who I just brought in as Cooper and Connor Wilson with their manager Claire (Eva Marie)
CM Punk - Yet to capture gold, he won the Royal Rumble in 2015 and failed to win at Wrestlemania. Following a 3 month feud where Brock put him off TV for a short time, Punk is back and feuding with Cesaro to help elevate him.
Cody Rhodes - Had a successful run as Stardust, then had a brother vs. brother match at Mania over the right to use the face paint. Stardust won and was about to receive a rocket push. However, it's movie time! He'll be back right before the Rumble and will feud with The Rock up until Mania. Rock recently returned and has been cutting many promos on the younger Rhodes bro.
Bray Wyatt - Broken by Brock and taken out of action for months, he returned after Hell in a Cell and immediately went after Chris Jericho. Bray seems to have taken after Brock and has become an unstoppable monster.
Daniel Bryan - Will feud with Rusev, Big E and Brock in a fourway feud up until Elimination Chamber. Rusev and Big E attacked Bryan and Brock on Raw and it's essentially a 2 on 1 on 1 scenario
Unread 10-27-2014, 01:36 AM

Two and a half years into my MAW game (Started in Jan 2014, now Aug 2016).

Just came off a series of successful Heavyweight title matches between Mikey James and Matthew Keith, until Keith was called up to SWF (along with Primus Allen, my American champion) which, funnily enough, came just after I had essentially wrapped up their storylines. Lucky!

My mission now is to bring up some promising new graduates from the MAW boot camp and push some of my midcarders further up the roster to make up for the big losses. Good thing I still have a strong main event picture.
Unread 10-27-2014, 02:03 AM
All Star

Loads of stuff.

But Im pretty sure I just found out that I got the "likes working against people smaller then him" note for Remo.

$$$