Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-14-2018, 08:08 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungner View Post
I was thinking: If a worker has contracts with 2 or more companies, and I'm his second choice, and I have a show on the same night as his first choice employer, is there still a chance that I can use him or has that boat sailed? I mean, if he's not booked on their show, can I then use him?
No, there's zero chance he'll be available to you. I think Adam explained some time ago that AI shows are always simulated after the player has run their show. So there's no way for the game to know whether that shared worker is booked on the other show before you run yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaubs View Post
1 of those wrestlers is scheduled to win the world title in a couple of months (in game time) and he just had a report/news article about how he's thinking of getting into MMA. Is there any way to convince him that the world title I'm about to give him is better?
I'm pretty sure there's not, so you should possibly change plans.
Unread 05-14-2018, 08:49 PM
All Star

That sucks, but thanks for the response

Quick addition to the question:
If the #1 company's show is a B-show, and mine is an A-show, will the worker still prefer them over mine?

Last edited by Gungner : 05-15-2018 at 12:06 PM.
Unread 05-15-2018, 11:52 AM
Super Star

Is there anyway to find out the finish or the road agent notes for a particular match that the player booked?
Unread 05-15-2018, 12:04 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingster View Post
Is there anyway to find out the finish or the road agent notes for a particular match that the player booked?
IIRC no because it'd be a lot of extra data for the game to store.
Unread 05-15-2018, 01:37 PM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
IIRC no because it'd be a lot of extra data for the game to store.
That's a shame. I mean, the game already tells you when it was a DQ or a count-out finish so why can it not when it was a tainted finish or a quick roll-up?
Unread 05-16-2018, 01:19 AM
Super Star

Is there a 1984 database for TEW 2016? Because I've just come across a major Antonio Inoki story that I'm curious about simulating.
Unread 05-16-2018, 08:52 AM
Low Minors

If you are at war with a company that you are in an alliance with, does either company get hurt by National Battles?
Unread 05-16-2018, 10:12 PM
All Star

What is the highest rated match two wrestlers with 0 popularity can POSSIBLY have in the game?
Unread 05-16-2018, 11:44 PM

I keep having an issue where I set a gimmick, and then after the show, it says i need to set the gimmick agiin so i do but then i get penalized for changing too soon, and it goes away again!
Unread 05-17-2018, 12:17 AM
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by timthemusicman View Post
I keep having an issue where I set a gimmick, and then after the show, it says i need to set the gimmick agiin so i do but then i get penalized for changing too soon, and it goes away again!
Post that in the Technical Support forum
Unread 05-17-2018, 07:17 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by D16NJD16 View Post
What is the highest rated match two wrestlers with 0 popularity can POSSIBLY have in the game?
In theory they could have 100 in every stat plus legendary gimmicks + much more on performance product. You could also factor in potential motivation bonuses (likes openers, etc)

I wouldn’t be shocked if it got into the 50s but it’d take some testing
Unread 05-17-2018, 09:57 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Showtime View Post
In theory they could have 100 in every stat plus legendary gimmicks + much more on performance product. You could also factor in potential motivation bonuses (likes openers, etc)

I wouldn’t be shocked if it got into the 50s but it’d take some testing
It wasn't perfect but I tried with legendary gimmicks, 100 in every stat, extremely happy morale, once in a lifetime + slow build + call in ring, much more on performance and it got a 62. One of the guys got penalized for declining physical ability & the announcers got penalized for very low experience tho e_e Too lazy to test some more but there ya go.
Unread 05-17-2018, 03:50 PM
Low Minors

Can you close your own development league? I am having absolutely no fun, as all wrestlers I send there complain. So how can I get rid of it or can I delete it in the editor?

Last edited by Skywalker1976 : 05-18-2018 at 01:56 AM.
Unread 05-18-2018, 08:18 PM
Low Minors

Is there a way to turn a bad figurehead into a good one? Have I really waited 12 long months just to find out I have a failed figurehead? There's gotta be a way to rectify this without having to wait another 12 months for a new figurehead.
Unread 05-19-2018, 06:34 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by D16NJD16 View Post
In theory, if both their in-ring skills are 100 and you're running a much more performance over popularity product, the maximum match rating is probably around 70.
I tested it once the other way around: a guy with 100 popularity and 0 skills in everything with a much more popularity over performance product and his individual rating got a 70.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker1976 View Post
Can you close your own development league? I am having absolutely no fun, as all wrestlers I send there complain. So how can I get rid of it or can I delete it in the editor?
You can't close it, but you can end the relationship on the relationship screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRyanLee View Post
Is there a way to turn a bad figurehead into a good one? Have I really waited 12 long months just to find out I have a failed figurehead? There's gotta be a way to rectify this without having to wait another 12 months for a new figurehead.
Depends on what his shortcomings are. If he's not over enough, push him harder. If he lacks star quality, make him increase in size and hope his star quality increases, too. If he lacks charisma, give him a lot of promo time and hope he still improves.
Make sure he's a babyface and he actually has good babyface performance. Keep his momentum up and make sure his gimmick rating is at least average.
Some of my advice is pretty obvious, I'm just listing what makes figurehead. This is also covered in the in-game FAQ in the figurehead section.