Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape > Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Super Star

Default CBH: The History of the Infinityverse

Before I start this dynasty let me say a big thanks to all the render makers. Thanks to Adam for creating such a great game world to play in. Lastly, thanks to everyone who has inspired me, way too many to name, to keep plugging away at CBH and get a little bit more out of the game.

This dynasty will be a little different from the other dynasties on this board as it will be a sort of anthology series detailing the history of the CBH universe as if you were reading the comic book Tales from the Infinityverse. Secondly, this will be very visual and dialogue light and instead be a brief synopsis of each issue which will detail an important event in the CBH universe. Lastly, I will attempt to flesh out certain events, origins, and big moments in the CBH universe and as such they may differ slightly from what you or Adam actually envisioned for the CBH universe. With that said, happy reading people!