Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-01-2018, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
Shinya Makabe changed his ring name to Togi Makabe in 2004. I'd also bump his Menace up. Dude is far too scary to be saddled with 21 Menace.

I'd also give him a slight star quality boost as he ends up becoming a pretty decent sized name.

Maybe add Toryumon Mexico? That's where Ultimo Dragon and his trainees(Hajime Ohara and Kazuchika Okada off the top of my head) were working at the time. Speaking of Ohara, he seems to be missing as well.
Updated!

Tweaked Makabe's stats and changed his name.

Added Toryumon México as a promotion and Ultimo Dragon Gym's as a dojo with a few graduates (I'll update it with more on the next update). Toryumon only features workers present in the data as of now plus Hajime Ohara who was added. I'll add the rest of the missing workers in a future update.

Also added Takashi Okamura as Dragon Gate's owner and booker since he was missing.

You can find the update here.

Here's the logos for the added company and dojo:

Save as "Toryumon Mexico" (with no quotation marks)

Save as "Ultimo Dragon Gym" (with no quotation marks)
Unread 05-16-2018, 06:54 PM
Rookie

So we're meant to download the base mod and every single update, then install each on top of each other?

Also, 2.0 picture pack doesn't match with the others.
Unread 05-16-2018, 06:59 PM
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCed View Post
So we're meant to download the base mod and every single update, then install each on top of each other?

Also, 2.0 picture pack doesn't match with the others.
No, you just download the latest version. That will have all the previous updates already...
Unread 05-18-2018, 03:10 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
No, you just download the latest version. That will have all the previous updates already...
So basically the 2.0 lacks like 60% of the pictures.
Unread 09-21-2018, 07:36 AM
Rookie

So what's the status with this mod? Is it finished or is there still work to do?
Unread 10-27-2018, 12:51 PM

So far found bugs:
Generally
Code:
- Spike TV has no Broadcasting Logo set.
- Ratings seems to be totally overrated? WWE RAW for example: https://i.imgur.com/haWn2Cp.png
TNA Related
Code:
- TNA iMPACT has no TV Deal set.
- TV Broadcaster FSN not existing (the One where TNA was at 2005)
- Some Stables at TNA are still showing ppl. which aren't under TNA Contract anymore (I found out i have to edit and save them again to fix that):
### Stables:
3LK (BG James, Konnan, Ron Killings) [Face]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Team Jarrett (Abyss, David Young, Jeff Jarrett, Johnny Swinger, Kid Kash, Simon Diamond) [Heel]
NWA Black Shirt Security (Don Harris) [Heel]
The New Church (James Mitchell) [Heel]
The New Franchise (Michael Shane, Traci Brooks) [Heel]
Triple X (Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper) [Heel]

### Need to sign
For Team Jarrett: Don Callis, Glenn Gilberti, Joe E. Legend, Kevin Northcutt
For NWA Black Shirt Security: Chris Vaughn, Rick Santel
For The New Church: Sinn, Wolfie D
For The New Franchise: Shane Douglas
For Triple X: Low Ki

Last edited by ViatorLipsia : 10-28-2018 at 05:24 AM.
Unread 11-23-2018, 09:42 AM
Rookie

is there a more updated, more final version coming, or should I give this version a try?
Unread 01-19-2019, 11:42 AM
Rookie

Any updates?
Unread 08-06-2019, 07:42 PM
Low Minors

Default looking forward this release

i currently have 1.7 data, but looking forward to this next release...

just a few things..i a huge mark for Title Linage being correct, wont play a mod unless i have correct history

ECW TV title has not *Deactivated* as final
WCW Cruiserweight - same as above
WWF Hardcore Title - Same as above

Intercontinental Championship needs relooking at as several vacant spots missing like in 1996 between goldusts two reigns, Prior Marc Mero reign, Austin dropping title in 97, I would redo whole history on this one.

Royal Rumble History - 2004 Benoit Win missing
WWE US Championship History is wrong Carlitos run should be the last holder before Cena's current Holder...

i looking forward to playing this mod, as one of m favourute years in wrestling went to multiple shows, meet Shane McMahon backstage who was not with company at the time, bumped into Eddie Guerrero in Hotel, but never got a photo with him, months later he passed one thing i regret, easily one of the best years in WWE history, cant wait to get stuck in and play this mod...
Unread 08-07-2019, 01:09 PM

New Release

Hey everyone, this Mod has been dormant for quite some time since I've had computer issues (meaning I had lost all progress on an updated database and the pic pack) and some issues of my own.

This is a small update just to fix some of the bugs that have been reported in this thread in the past months.

What's been done:

Title Lineages have been updated (still working on the IC one as it's a mess to find all of them in the Editor)
Fox Sports Net (FSN) has been added with its TNA Impact TV Contract
TNA Stables have been updated. Most of them have been made Inactive as all of them disbanded in 2004 or earlier.
Kings of Wrestling (Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) has been added as the stable was still active until early 2005 before it became Planet Jarrett
Cassidy Reilly (Babyface - Underdog) and Dustin Rhodes (Babyface - NGN) have been added to TNA.

Download:

Database
Mirror

FSN Logo (goes in TEW16/Pictures/2005/Broadcasters under the name "Fox_Sports_US" [no quotes])

Moving forward

I plan on updating this more frequently moving forward as well as continue working on the picture pack, which will take some time. I hope to have the TNA portion of it done by tomorrow at the latest.

Popularity is also still a problem (especially in WWE) making the game easy and with ridiculous ratings right from the off. This is tricky to balance and needs constant updating, I'm open to suggestions and tips on who should be less or more popular.

Some of you may prefer the (in my view) unrealistic popularity though which means I'll have two versions of the database moving forward.

One will leave the popularity as it is now (unless some extreme cases need fixing), the other will try to get the popularity down to realistic levels making it an harder game.

The Japanese scene is also still a work in progress as well the Joshi scene which I'm unfortunately very ignorant to. If any of you would like to help, I'd appreciate it.

As always, any bug reports are welcome and thanks for reading. Enjoy!

Last edited by Shift : 08-07-2019 at 01:14 PM.
Unread 08-08-2019, 08:35 AM

Hey, this mod interest me a lot but the most recents links are dead. It is 2.0 I think

(sorry if you don't understand everything, I'm French )
Unread 08-08-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrcthethrill View Post
Hey, this mod interest me a lot but the most recents links are dead. It is 2.0 I think

(sorry if you don't understand everything, I'm French )
Can you recheck these links? You only need the latest update which was released yesterday. Unfortunately I can't edit the front post as I'm not the one that created the thread.

Download:

Database
Mirror

You can find the pic pack here, but unfortunately it is not finished yet and some companies/belts/events might not have the appropriate picture linked to it.

Picture Pack
Unread 08-08-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
Can you recheck these links? You only need the latest update which was released yesterday. Unfortunately I can't edit the front post as I'm not the one that created the thread.

Download:

Database
Mirror

You can find the pic pack here, but unfortunately it is not finished yet and some companies/belts/events might not have the appropriate picture linked to it.

Picture Pack
Thank you very much and sorry if I'm a little bit stupid
Unread 08-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Low Minors

Default great work

great work....hats off to you for work....
Unread 08-08-2019, 04:49 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
New Release

Hey everyone, this Mod has been dormant for quite some time since I've had computer issues (meaning I had lost all progress on an updated database and the pic pack) and some issues of my own.

This is a small update just to fix some of the bugs that have been reported in this thread in the past months.

What's been done:

Title Lineages have been updated (still working on the IC one as it's a mess to find all of them in the Editor)
Fox Sports Net (FSN) has been added with its TNA Impact TV Contract
TNA Stables have been updated. Most of them have been made Inactive as all of them disbanded in 2004 or earlier.
Kings of Wrestling (Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) has been added as the stable was still active until early 2005 before it became Planet Jarrett
Cassidy Reilly (Babyface - Underdog) and Dustin Rhodes (Babyface - NGN) have been added to TNA.

Download:

Database
Mirror

FSN Logo (goes in TEW16/Pictures/2005/Broadcasters under the name "Fox_Sports_US" [no quotes])

Moving forward

I plan on updating this more frequently moving forward as well as continue working on the picture pack, which will take some time. I hope to have the TNA portion of it done by tomorrow at the latest.

Popularity is also still a problem (especially in WWE) making the game easy and with ridiculous ratings right from the off. This is tricky to balance and needs constant updating, I'm open to suggestions and tips on who should be less or more popular.

Some of you may prefer the (in my view) unrealistic popularity though which means I'll have two versions of the database moving forward.

One will leave the popularity as it is now (unless some extreme cases need fixing), the other will try to get the popularity down to realistic levels making it an harder game.

The Japanese scene is also still a work in progress as well the Joshi scene which I'm unfortunately very ignorant to. If any of you would like to help, I'd appreciate it.

As always, any bug reports are welcome and thanks for reading. Enjoy!
I still think youre the best.