Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-25-2018, 10:55 AM
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
Adam has said numerous times ring announcers shouldn't be included.
And because Adam said it ...

Most mods have ring announcers included for realism purposes. It should be up to the creators if they include certain persons or not.
Unread 02-26-2018, 12:49 PM
Low Minors

Pete Dunne is 11 in the game. According to Wikipedia he didnt have a debut match till 2007

Tommy End seems awfully high on brawling for a 19 year old.

Azrael and Azriael are the same person.

Dustin Rhodes I believe was beginning to go through some sort of drug/alcohol addiction at this time - as was Perry Saturn potentially?

Other than that I'm loving the mod so far keep up the good work!
Unread 02-26-2018, 01:44 PM

Yes, I believe announcers were added to the mod for realism purposes so I'll leave Howard and every other announce in the data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Killian View Post
Pete Dunne is 11 in the game. According to Wikipedia he didnt have a debut match till 2007

Tommy End seems awfully high on brawling for a 19 year old.

Azrael and Azriael are the same person.

Dustin Rhodes I believe was beginning to go through some sort of drug/alcohol addiction at this time - as was Perry Saturn potentially?

Other than that I'm loving the mod so far keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot!

I've changed Pete Dunne's debut date to August 2007.

I've edited Tommy's worker skills and gave him a moveset also made him only available for Europe and British Isles to make it closer to reality.

Azrael is an American worker who debuted in 2000 also known as Mark E. Mark known for the team Lost Boys.

Azriael is an Argentinean worker (I've updated his nationality) also known as Angel Dust in ROH

I've added Drinking, Hard Drug Use and PainKiller Abuse to Dustin (all at 30% for now) and retired Perry Saturn (he retired in mid 2004) and added Hard Drug Abuse at 50% (he already had Steroid and Alcohol abuse) for him since he became homeless and disappeared from the face of the earth due to his addiction.

I've updated the download link with these changes.
Unread 02-26-2018, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift View Post
Best of luck with your mod, my man. You're planning on releasing it here?

Also your help is much appreciated, but I can't take the credit for the mod haha, I've only really updated some of the problems once Lukke_Arthur wasn't able to maintain it anymore, him and That Kryten Guy are the ones that made it a possibility.
It will be here as soon as I'm done with it. It's taking awhile. I'm doing everything (including a pic pack) from scratch. I hope to have it done by the end of the year.

Here's round 2 of updates for you. This is regarding WWE and OVW. Sorry, it's a long one. lol

Stables:
-Randy Orton should not be in Evolution. Evolution turned on him after Summerslam 2004
-Kyo Dai should be inactive. Ryan Sakoda was released in August 2004, and Tajiri was on Raw.
-Rene Dupree should be removed from La Resistance.
-The FBI should be inactive since Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo were released in August 2004
-Thuggin' and Buggin' Ent. should be inactive since Jazz and Rodney Mack were released, and Teddy Long was the SmackDown GM
-Add JBL's Cabinet with JBL, Doug and Danny Basham, Orlando Jordan, and Joy Giovanni
-Add Team Angle with Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak

Tag Teams
-La Résistance (Sylvain and Conway) should be active
-Tajiri and Rhyno should be a Tag Team. They tagged together until Eugene got injured and Tajiri joined William Regal.
-Booker T and Eddie Guerrero should be a Tag Team. They were facing RVD and Mysterio for the belts at this time.
Note: The Tag Team division was a mess at this point.

Workers:
-Bill Demott should be a Trainer in OVW. He left his Velocity Announcing position December 11th 2004
-Billy Kidman should be injured with a Broken Orbital Bone. If I remember corrdctly it happened at the tail end of 2004
-Bubba and D-Von should be in OVW. They were sent down at the end of 2004 because creative had nothing for them.
-Charlie Haas shouldn't have Miss Jackie as his manager. He left her at Armageddon.
-Chris Jericho should have 9 months left on his contract (He left for 2 years in August 2005)
-Christian should have 12 months left on his Contract (He left November 1st 2005, but 11 months isn't an option.)
-Christopher Nowinski was gone from WWE, retired from wrestling, and working on his CTE research
-Daniel Puder should have a Simmering Tension relationship with Kurt Angle
-Dave Finlay should be a trainer in OVW, or a Road Agent in WWE (your choice) He didn't return to the ring until 2006
-Heidenreich should get a pop boost. He was feuding with The Undertaker at this time.
-Ivory should have 9 months left on her contract (It ran out in August)
-Joy Giovanni was managing The Bashams, Orlando Jordan, and JBL
-Kenzo Suzuki should have a pop boost. He was feuding with John Cena over the US Title
-Khosrow Daivari was just Daivari at this point
-Lance Cade was in OVW until August 2005
-Luther Reigns should have a bit of a pop boost. He was part of major storylines beside Kurt Angle. Midcarder or so
-Mark Henry's injury length should be cut down to 10 months. He was in OVW in October, and back in WWE in December
-Molly Holly should have 3 months left on her contract. It ran out in April 2005
-Ted DiBiase Sr should be a Road Agent
-Tomko should have a pop boost. Midcard level. He was Christian's Muscle, and just before this he was alligned with Trish

OVW
-Lance Storm was a trainer in OVW until May
-Chad Wicks should be Chad Tolland, and in a Tag Team with Tank Tolland as The Tolland Cousins or The Blonde Bombers (They went by both)
-Chris Cage should be under a development deal
-Danny Gimondo should be under a development deal as Danny Inferno
-Johnny Jeter and Matt Cappotelli should be an active Tag Team called The Thrillseekers
-Antonio Thomas and Romeo Roselli should be in an active Tag Team called The Heartbreakers
-Joey Matthews and Johnny Nitro should be an active Tag Team as MNM. MNM should be the OVW Tag Team Champions
-Tough Enough should be an inactive Tag Team
-Chet Jablonski should be under a Development Deal as Chet the Jet
-DJ Gabriel should be renamed Steve Lewington
-Cliff Compton should be added under a development deal
-Seven should be renamed to Vengence
-Vengence and Blueprint should be an active Tag Team

Add Jason and Johnny Riggs

Jason Riggs
Male
American (Nevada)
Debut 2/2000
Born 9/1980
Blood relitave Johnny Riggs
Development Deal

Johnny Riggs
Male
American (Nevada)
Debut 4/2000
Born 5/1983
Blood Relitave Jason Riggs
Development Deal

-Robbie Dawber should be added to OVW under a PPA deal
-Rob Begley should be added to OVW under a PPA deal as Vik Dalishus
-Kenny Bolin should be added to OVW under a PPA deal, and head a Stable called Bolin Services
-Add Da Beast and Mike Mondo to Bolin Services, and make Kenny Bolin their manager

Following people you can add. They were active in OVW (ppa deals) throughout 2005. I'd say make them with Jobber stats.

Joey Knight
Male
Canadian
Debut in 1997
Cant find a DOB
Dating Beth Phoenix
Blood Relitave of Robin Knightwing

Robin Knightwing
Male
Canadian
Debut in 1997
Cant find DOB
Blood Relitave of Joey Knight
Tag Team with Joey Knight The All-Knighters managed by Beth Phoenix

Robert Fury
Male
American (South Carolina)
Debut in 2002
Cant find DOB

Jerry Penders as Bam Bam Panders
Male
American (Pennsylvania)
Debut in 2003
Can't find DOB

Russell Simpson
Male
American (Texas)
Debut in 2000
Can't find DOB

Forgot one, sorry:

Add Percy Pringle to WWE as Paul Bearer as a Road Agent. He was a booker until April 11th, was released, and resigned in June.

Last edited by Matbarsays : 02-26-2018 at 04:41 PM.
Unread 02-27-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matbarsays View Post
-
Once again, thank you so much for your help.

The database has been updated with all these changes, the pic pack also has an update for all the workers added in the 2.0.3 version plus updated pics for Heidenreich and John Cena because theirs were just too low quality.

Heidenreich is now an Upper-Midcarder and Tomko is a Midcarder, I also added Steve Romero to the database as the Velocity announcer.

For those reading, the new version can be found here.
Unread 02-27-2018, 02:54 PM

Just a few more. I'm almost done, I promise. lol

-Earl and Dave Hebner should be with WWE. They were fired in July 2005 for selling counterfit merch
-John Laurinaitis should be with WWE. He was the VP of Talent Relations at this point
-Amy Weber was still with WWE managing Big Show until No Way Out
-Mike Knox should be in UPW
-Add Synn to OVW PPA and make her the manager of Blueprint and Vengence
-Add Angel Williams to a development deal in OVW
-Add Chris Mordetzsky to WWE as Chris Masters. He was on the main roster doing the House Show Jobber circut

-Add Incognito to an open deal with AAA
-Johnny Curtis had a knee injury and was out all of 2005
-Add Paul Birchill to FWA
-Add Sheamus to ASW
-Add Claudio Castagnoli to Chikara
-Add Kota Ibushi to DDT?

-Ray Traylor passed away September 22 2004

-Matt Anoa'i is a duplicate of Kimo
Unread 02-27-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matbarsays View Post
-
Please, keep 'em coming, haha. All added and I also updated Ibushi's gimmicks and moveset plus added him as a PPA deal to NJPW per cagematch.net. The new WWE workers also have their pictures in the Update 1 of the pic pack, I hope to have TNA done tomorrow.

You can find the database here
Unread 02-28-2018, 03:50 AM
Living Legend

Masato Yoshino seems to be missing.

I'd also add Good Chemistry for him and Naruki Doi as tag partners. Both are excellent workers, but together they're even better.

Mistico needs added. Astro Boy II might just need his name changed to Mistico?

There was an Astro Boy in CMLL at the time, but it was Mistico's brother who eventually becomes Argos.

Last edited by Jaysin : 02-28-2018 at 03:56 AM.
Unread 02-28-2018, 07:06 AM
Low Minors

Timothy Thatcher also seems pretty high on the ol' grappling skills
Unread 02-28-2018, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
Masato Yoshino seems to be missing.

I'd also add Good Chemistry for him and Naruki Doi as tag partners. Both are excellent workers, but together they're even better.

Mistico needs added. Astro Boy II might just need his name changed to Mistico?

There was an Astro Boy in CMLL at the time, but it was Mistico's brother who eventually becomes Argos.
Much appreciated! All added and updated.

I also added Anthony W. Mori who was missing from the database and created Italian Connection in DragonGate with Mori, Milano Collection AT and YOSSINO (Masato Yoshino).

Astro Boy II has been changed to Místico and his brother, Argos has now been added as Astro Boy II.

Quote:
Timothy Thatcher also seems pretty high on the ol' grappling skills
Just checked and you're completely right, haha. I gave him a big downgrade, I'll leave the screenshots here before updating the database to see if I exaggerated in his downgrade or if it's fine (I'm not too familiar with him). He also apparently didn't have his first match until April of 2006, so should I change him to Yet-To-Debut worker or is that not that big of a deal?

Last edited by Shift : 02-28-2018 at 07:58 AM.
Unread 02-28-2018, 08:26 AM
Low Minors

Perhaps it would make sense.

Also I could be wrong, he may be under another name, but I can't find Chuck Taylor in the database.
Unread 02-28-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Perhaps it would make sense.

Also I could be wrong, he may be under another name, but I can't find Chuck Taylor in the database.
Yup, seems like he was missing. He has been added and Timothy Thatcher's stats and debut date have been updated. Thanks!
Unread 02-28-2018, 11:49 AM
Low Minors

Is there a KY pic pack that works with this?
Unread 02-28-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcyd View Post
Is there a KY pic pack that works with this?
The one on the front page under pictures and data should work with this one but the pictures are not all from 2005 (most are from 2007 onwards) and some are not assigned, it's also missing some workers notably in the Japanese scene.
Unread 02-28-2018, 12:07 PM
Living Legend

Shinya Makabe changed his ring name to Togi Makabe in 2004. I'd also bump his Menace up. Dude is far too scary to be saddled with 21 Menace.

I'd also give him a slight star quality boost as he ends up becoming a pretty decent sized name.

Maybe add Toryumon Mexico? That's where Ultimo Dragon and his trainees(Hajime Ohara and Kazuchika Okada off the top of my head) were working at the time. Speaking of Ohara, he seems to be missing as well.