Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 5 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-13-2019, 07:38 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicheezestick View Post

I couldn't remember what pictures I had made since the last update so here's the whole picture file with the updated pictures. I'll make sure to start making an extra folder for when I make new cuts. http://www.mediafire.com/file/xfybxb...RWFPP.zip/file
Yep this is perfect, thank you!
Unread 09-22-2019, 03:24 PM
Minor League

I've been stuck playing fantasy mods or old school mods as the pic packs were never really to my liking for the modern day mods with the champions always holding the belts in the pictures and a ton of outdated workers.. Tags original cuts were amazing (and im not taking a dig at anyone here I just have my own preference).. however your pick pack is amazing! I remember playing WMMA years ago on Bellator wishing I had better pictures and more martial artist's to fill my roster and ive been satisfied. Your cuts are amazing and the work put in this mod is amazing too. Thank you to everyone for all the hard work over the years.
Unread 09-25-2019, 01:48 PM
Low Minors

I have some more notes about fighter retirements and some skill changes for the next update if the modders are interested
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:45 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
I've been stuck playing fantasy mods or old school mods as the pic packs were never really to my liking for the modern day mods with the champions always holding the belts in the pictures and a ton of outdated workers.. Tags original cuts were amazing (and im not taking a dig at anyone here I just have my own preference).. however your pick pack is amazing! I remember playing WMMA years ago on Bellator wishing I had better pictures and more martial artist's to fill my roster and ive been satisfied. Your cuts are amazing and the work put in this mod is amazing too. Thank you to everyone for all the hard work over the years.
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsilv0 View Post
I have some more notes about fighter retirements and some skill changes for the next update if the modders are interested
Feel free to post any changes that need to be made.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:53 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Feel free to post any changes that need to be made.
Here are my notes, all are UFC related:

Jon Jones should get the known recreational drug and poor masking traits. As well as either known PED user or suspected PED user

The following fighters are no longer with the UFC, I put in parenthesis where they are now if I knew:

BJ Penn (?), Clay Collard (?), Cole Miller (could be retired, but UFC cut him), David Branch (?), Frankie Perez (ROC), Tiago Dos Santos (ACA)

The following fighters have USADA suspensions or injuries not reflected in the mod and are still in the UFC:

Anderson Silva, CB Dollaway, Francisco Rivera

The following fighters are either confirmed retired or considered retired due to inactivity:

Augusto Montano, Maximo Blanco, Pascall Krauss, Tony Sims

Matt Brown needs to be reactivated as he is fighting Ben Saunders in December.

Mark O'Madsen is going by Mark Madsen now and was signed by the UFC and debuting tomorrow in the co-main event.
Unread 10-03-2019, 10:16 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsilv0 View Post
Here are my notes, all are UFC related:

Jon Jones should get the known recreational drug and poor masking traits. As well as either known PED user or suspected PED user

The following fighters are no longer with the UFC, I put in parenthesis where they are now if I knew:

BJ Penn (?), Clay Collard (?), Cole Miller (could be retired, but UFC cut him), David Branch (?), Frankie Perez (ROC), Tiago Dos Santos (ACA)

The following fighters have USADA suspensions or injuries not reflected in the mod and are still in the UFC:

Anderson Silva, CB Dollaway, Francisco Rivera

The following fighters are either confirmed retired or considered retired due to inactivity:

Augusto Montano, Maximo Blanco, Pascall Krauss, Tony Sims

Matt Brown needs to be reactivated as he is fighting Ben Saunders in December.

Mark O'Madsen is going by Mark Madsen now and was signed by the UFC and debuting tomorrow in the co-main event.
Thanks! I'll be sure to get those in.

The reason Jones doesn't have any PED or drug issues in the game is because I think it's more realistic for him not to have them as he will probably never be suspended by the UFC again in real life but if I were to add those to his attributes he would be suspended in the game. I'm just trying to make it as realistic as possible.
Unread 10-04-2019, 05:25 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks! I'll be sure to get those in.

The reason Jones doesn't have any PED or drug issues in the game is because I think it's more realistic for him not to have them as he will probably never be suspended by the UFC again in real life but if I were to add those to his attributes he would be suspended in the game. I'm just trying to make it as realistic as possible.
UFC doesn't suspend PED users, USADA does. And why would he not be suspended again? If they catch him again he'll be suspended again.
Unread 10-04-2019, 11:59 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia Negra View Post
UFC doesn't suspend PED users, USADA does. And why would he not be suspended again? If they catch him again he'll be suspended again.
Iím aware USADA suspends the fighters but they also work for UFC and if the UFC doesnít want him to be suspended, then he wonít be suspended and they clearly do not want him to be suspended given what weíve seen go down this past year.

Iím going to keep it the way it is because I believe it is more realistic but if you disagree you can always change it in your own game.
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Rookie

fair enough, keep up the good work btw
Unread 10-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia Negra View Post
fair enough, keep up the good work btw
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Unread 10-16-2019, 12:01 PM

could you add FEN in the next patch?

great work btw
Unread 10-17-2019, 07:26 AM
Low Minors

FEN? Are you from Poland? I have a private version of this mod.
It contains a lot of new fighters from the Polish market, including FEN.
The database is current as at 30.09.20
Unread 10-17-2019, 01:13 PM
Low Minors

One more note, Amir Aliakbari is no longer with the UFC as his profile lists him as a former fighter and he is listed as a competitor in BRAVE's Openweight GP