Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-29-2017, 05:58 AM
Rookie

Whatever you all would like to see in-game I guess. I still have characters in the Database without renders but with bio. The amount of tools and resource at my disposal are quite good. All of my characters right now are Genesis 2 model figures though. Ill prolly stick with 3Delight rendering since I really like the playful colors. Iray looks kinda realistic.
Unread 04-29-2017, 06:55 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computica View Post
Whatever you all would like to see in-game I guess. I still have characters in the Database without renders but with bio. The amount of tools and resource at my disposal are quite good. All of my characters right now are Genesis 2 model figures though. Ill prolly stick with 3Delight rendering since I really like the playful colors. Iray looks kinda realistic.
Personally I'm happy for whatever fighters you come up with. I can use any males between the weight classes of featherweight- heavyweight in my save. A bit low on US fighters and Brazilians
Unread 05-03-2017, 05:32 AM
Rookie

I just uploaded the new Database and Pictures. The new pictures database will take a little while luckily I made sure to delete the Thumbnails DB which would of added a extra 100 MB to an already 462 MB file. I wanted to add it as a patch but I made a lot of fixes removed more duplicates, old images, and added a lot more logos for teams.
Unread 05-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Minor League

When i click the links in opening post it says that the file is either moved/ removed or set to private so i can't download it
Unread 05-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince123 View Post
When i click the links in opening post it says that the file is either moved/ removed or set to private so i can't download it
Sorry I forgot to upload the new links. Ill do that now.

EDIT:
OK they should work. I do belive that I may have to make a new database and import the old one. There may be some errors from the old engine bugs that carried over after patching. I had a crash when clicking the achievements button for one of my new characters. So I may go thru everything in the database and sort things out this time starting with a fresh database then importing which might be a lot cleaner instead of starting with the latest default database.

Last edited by Computica : 05-03-2017 at 08:46 PM.
Unread 05-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Minor League

A little while back you said you were going to update the mod when you got your computer fixed. What exactly were you going to add? I feel like the only thing missing is a few renders that haven't been put in the mod yet. I don't feel like there is a much to change. The reason why I am bringing this up was that I wanted to edit the mod to start the game at the beginning of ALPHA1/GAMMA and was wondering what changes you planned on making so I could make those changes myself into my game. If you don't mind would you mind me posting my mod in this thread when I am done?
Unread 05-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Rookie

Really the only thing I would do is add missing bios and renders for characters. I still need to build a actual desktop pc so I can do renders much more quickly. Other than that I'll just add new characters to the game which come during the mid to late game. Any mods feel free to post up it doesn't matter, you can even use the characters I put up.

Only thing that is actually missing are the belt images and free renders which I have yet to sort out for duplicates.
Unread 05-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul View Post
A little while back you said you were going to update the mod when you got your computer fixed. What exactly were you going to add? I feel like the only thing missing is a few renders that haven't been put in the mod yet. I don't feel like there is a much to change. The reason why I am bringing this up was that I wanted to edit the mod to start the game at the beginning of ALPHA1/GAMMA and was wondering what changes you planned on making so I could make those changes myself into my game. If you don't mind would you mind me posting my mod in this thread when I am done?
Judoku1819 has a Dawn of WMMA file which starts before GAMMA and ALPHA-1 open if that's what you're after
Unread 05-06-2017, 12:40 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsoccerpro View Post
Judoku1819 has a Dawn of WMMA file which starts before GAMMA and ALPHA-1 open if that's what you're after
Thanks for letting me know about this, but I couldn't find a link for the mod in the mod thread.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...=529489&page=3
Unread 05-06-2017, 04:46 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul View Post
Thanks for letting me know about this, but I couldn't find a link for the mod in the mod thread.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...=529489&page=3
PM him
Unread 05-07-2017, 05:38 AM
Rookie

Can't download the latest file - getting the following error

Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Unread 05-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsoccerpro View Post
Can't download the latest file - getting the following error

Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Yeah that is temporary.
Unread 05-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computica View Post
Yeah that is temporary.
makes sense
Unread 07-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Rookie

Where am i putting this folder to get it to work. I put it in the database folder but i can't get it to give me the option to load it in the game. What am i doing wrong. I followed Adam's walk through but it's not working.

Any help would be nice.
Unread 07-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatechfan24 View Post
Where am i putting this folder to get it to work. I put it in the database folder but i can't get it to give me the option to load it in the game. What am i doing wrong. I followed Adam's walk through but it's not working.

Any help would be nice.
Did you make a "SaveGames" folder. It can be empty. The access file needs to be in the mod folder.