Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Grey Dog Software Think Tank > Future Game Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Low Minors

Default Comic Book HERO 2

With WMMA5 out ...and the original CBH game great idea...couldn't we have a game mixed with TEW/EMMA fighting system with a comic book tweak type style. I think if done right could be a big overhaul with comic style features added could bring back a great idea for a game and would be amazing.

Dying for another comic book game ...just done differently from what CBH was executed.

Sorry for the small and intelliagble writing for a computer game ...using my cell phone atm aND it's horrible to write out ideas on.
Unread 07-28-2019, 03:26 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devine_Limits View Post
With WMMA5 out ...and the original CBH game great idea...couldn't we have a game mixed with TEW/EMMA fighting system with a comic book tweak type style. I think if done right could be a big overhaul with comic style features added could bring back a great idea for a game and would be amazing.

Dying for another comic book game ...just done differently from what CBH was executed.

Sorry for the small and intelliagble writing for a computer game ...using my cell phone atm aND it's horrible to write out ideas on.
If this was on Facebook I'd click the like button, then I'd create like 20 new profiles just so I could keep clicking the like button. CBH was and still is an awesome game and I'd love to see CBH 2. Adam responded to a post I made about that a while back and basically said there wasn't much chance of him doing part 2 though. I hope he changes his mind. I like CBH as much as TEW.
Unread 08-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionfreak View Post
If this was on Facebook I'd click the like button, then I'd create like 20 new profiles just so I could keep clicking the like button. CBH was and still is an awesome game and I'd love to see CBH 2. Adam responded to a post I made about that a while back and basically said there wasn't much chance of him doing part 2 though. I hope he changes his mind. I like CBH as much as TEW.
Second this.. it's hard for me to put out there but the real world immersion in TEW mixed with wmma fighting mechanics, obviously tweaks into the comic book fighting attributes could make for an interesting game ... instead of being one hero / villain .. being like the master or god like control over the whole comic book world.. could be interesting I think... might be as hard to do as it is to break it down at the moment lol.

I can picture it just can't fully explain it ffs ...with built in storyarcs with an open world concept take on It..

Ya I'm just rambling now.. bUT CBH2 would be awesome as adam knows what worked in the first and didn't in the second .. and In my honest opinion Adam I'd the best in this game genre period. I think if he tried another shot at it .. he'd kill it 💯
Unread 08-07-2019, 01:17 AM

+1 a CBh2.
Unread 08-14-2019, 09:53 AM
All Star

I'd much rather see a WMMA 6 first. Not now, as WMMA5 is still thoroughly re-playable, but eventually. Maybe after TEW 2020's initial rush for patches and fixes was concluded he could dab into the the MMA world again. CBH2 could be fun, but only if it did not interfere with a possible return of WMMA, in my opinion. But as far as I remember, I think it was stated the likelihood of both WMMA or the CBH series returning was low or none at all. A shame indeed. One can always hope that plans change.

I do hope however there is something in store in the short term after work on TEW 2020 is concluded.