Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-14-2019, 05:38 AM

Default Pop-up when booking title matches, but no winner is selected.

I find it game-breaking when a title changes hands unintentionally. I hope we could do something about this.
Unread 08-14-2019, 12:18 PM
Low Minors

This makes me wonder, what would the gameplay reason to not pick a winner in any match? Is it just a self-imposed challenge people do to add some unpredictability.
Unread 08-14-2019, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydCross View Post
This makes me wonder, what would the gameplay reason to not pick a winner in any match? Is it just a self-imposed challenge people do to add some unpredictability.
Usually, it is because i forgot, there are so many match notes to put, and so many matches to book and sometimes you just go autopilot. I do it intentionally sometimes when I like both the fighters and also when doing a tournament style booking, though in most cases the one with the better push wins.

So many saves of mine have been ruined by this.
Unread 08-15-2019, 10:40 AM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqpl View Post
Usually, it is because i forgot, there are so many match notes to put, and so many matches to book and sometimes you just go autopilot. I do it intentionally sometimes when I like both the fighters and also when doing a tournament style booking, though in most cases the one with the better push wins.

So many saves of mine have been ruined by this.
If you're booking a tournament, wouldn't not knowing the winner be extremely likely to break it, since the next round is already booked?

If you exit the same during the show, it loads back before you hit Run Show.
Unread 08-15-2019, 10:43 AM
Low Minors

Also, what I'm getting overall is that maybe winner should be a separate field from road agent notes and either be required or have the person the AI is would pick get blown in by default.
Unread 08-20-2019, 02:30 AM

Might be a nice QoL feature to have the run show button turn yellow and for a note to be added to the analysis section if matches on the card haven't had a winner added, which could be turned on and off in the user preferences section.