Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-02-2018, 07:02 AM

Default Cheithegung's WWE Dynasty

Introduction
Hi I am a 14 year old wrestling fan from Australia. I do not have TEW because first off I have a Mac, I don't have any money for myself and I don't want to tell people I'm a wrestling fan. So instead I'm going to write a dynasty without any limitations of the game (of course I'd rather play the game). The only difference with this is that there will be no ratings unfortunately. I don't know if this thread is going to stay on the website because it isn't an actual dynasty but I hope it does stay up. I obviously know how to play watching youtube and reading dynasties. Also just because I'm 14 that doesn't mean I don't know anything outside of WWE. In fact, most of my favourite wrestlers are not in the WWE.

I will put links to some of my inspiration for my writing:
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=144302

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7uU...ZMqZ4j1ObhTY6Q

The date WWE will start in is today's RAW. Which is October 1, 2018. Some current storylines may continue many will not. I can guarantee Bobby Roode and Chad Gable VS Ascension will not be continuing.

Current Champions
(If anyone can help with editing titles on that would be nice)

Universal Champion-Roman Reigns

Intercontinental Champion-Seth Rollins

RAW Tag Team Champions-Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler

RAW Women's Champion-Ronda Rousey

WWE Champion-AJ Styles

United States Champion-Shinsuke Nakamura

Smackdown Tag Team Champions-New Day

Smackdown Women's Champion-Becky Lynch

Coming up... The first episode of RAW

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-02-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Unread 10-02-2018, 07:18 AM
Super Star

First of all welcome here!

Don't worry about playing the game to write your dynasties, "Ratings" don't matter that much, unless you need a " Dave Meltzer". If the he dynasty has really good elements then it would obviously be to anyone's liking, in fact most of the people don't care if you play the game or not, the only thing that matters is the writing/dynasty/putting up something great.

By the way good luck with the dynasty and have fun!
Unread 10-02-2018, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyme1234 View Post
First of all welcome here!

Don't worry about playing the game to write your dynasties, "Ratings" don't matter that much, unless you need a " Dave Meltzer". If the he dynasty has really good elements then it would obviously be to anyone's liking, in fact most of the people don't care if you play the game or not, the only thing that matters is the writing/dynasty/putting up something great.

By the way good luck with the dynasty and have fun!
Thanks for the kind words. I donít know if you can help me this but Iím having trouble putting images up.
Unread 10-02-2018, 07:24 AM
Super Star

You wanna hit the insert image button on the message keys headboard below the title box and have the image adress to add. For example

Hit this button. Load up a image address, from internet images or if you want something from your PC to show up, you need to host the image on a site like imgur or imgbb. Right click on the image you want to post, choose copy image adress or copy image url, paste it into the insert image box which pops up after selecting the button above and boom. Or if you do [IMG] [IMG] insert the address in between the brackets to get a pic to show up.

Unread 10-02-2018, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyme1234 View Post
You wanna hit the insert image button on the message keys headboard below the title box and have the image adress to add. For example

Hit this button. Load up a image address, from internet images or if you want something from your PC to show up, you need to host the image on a site like imgur or imgbb. Right click on the image you want to post, choose copy image adress or copy image url, paste it into the insert image box which pops up after selecting the button above and boom. Or if you do [IMG] [IMG] insert the address in between the brackets to get a pic to show up.

Thanks. So Iím guessing the picture has to be a link? Is there any possible way for it not to be a link? Sorry for so many questions. Iím new.
Unread 10-02-2018, 07:34 AM
Super Star

No Problems on asking questions, I also had problems when I was new here.

Picture has to be in link, the Site does not happen to be uploading from the PC, so using links are the only option lol.

You can use imgur for free which allows no limits.

Feel free to ask any more question.
Unread 10-02-2018, 10:01 PM
Low Minors

Google "how to use bbcode" and learn how to "code" your posts. That is how you make text bold, italic, underlined, whatever. Eventually you will become quick enough to just type them out and pre-format your posts. That is how people format their posts to make them look the way they do. People make graphics using Adobe Photoshop. Do not expect to get this any time soon if you can't afford TEW. If you want to use pictures, I would still download picture packs and you can still use those.
Unread 10-03-2018, 05:54 AM

Default Monday Night RAW

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

October 1, 2018

Roman Reigns and Baron Corbin in the ring to kick off RAW.
Baron Corbin: Welcome t-
*Vince McMahon's music hits and he comes out*
Vince McMahon: Baron, Roman, we all know what will happen next. You'll organise a tag match. But tonight to get the WWE Universe fired up for Crown Jewel, a returning superstar will be challenging for the Universal Championship.
*Triple H's music hits and he comes out*
Roman Reigns: Vince ya really gonna get this guy to challenge me for the Universal Championship? The biggest match will be over in 5 minutes.
Triple H: I'm a 14 time world champion Roman, and if you think I can't beat you just because of my age you're a fool. I'm the King Of King-
*CM Punk's music hits and he comes out* (biggest pop ever)
*CM Punk waits for the crowd to quiet down* (it takes a while)
CM Punk: I'm back because when I left WWE, I didn't wrestle. I tried to go in to other career opportunities but being honest with myself, I wasn't the best in the world at doing it. THIS WHAT I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT! And when I saw that idiot Vince McMahon announce Triple H as the number one contender, I had to interrupt. Triple H definitely does not deserve a title shot. Oh and Roman I made your career. Along with rest of the Shield.
Roman Reigns: You didn't make sh-
Triple H: Punk. Get out of this ring! You aren't in the WWE anymore.
CM Punk: Sorry to say it Triple H, you aren't the owner of this company. I am on the payroll now and I do have a job here now.
Triple H: Vince was this you?
Vince McMahon: Sorry Hunter. I couldn't resist. The fans really do love this guy.
Triple H: Well you should fire him now! He got his return and now he can leave again.
Vince McMahon: Sorry Hunter but I can't do that.
CM Punk: See Hunter. But that's not all I came out for. CM Punk VS Triple H at Super Show-Down. For the Number One Contendership.
Vince McMahon: I don-
Triple H: You've got your match Punk.
Vince McMahon: Baron-
Baron Corbin: It's a match Vince.
CM Punk: Oh and Vince just because you hired me doesn't mean I think you're a good guy now. You fired me on my f****** wedding day.

(12 mins)

Seth Rollins VS Bobby Lashley - Intercontinental Championship Match (Open Challenge)

(win via Curb Stomp) (16 mins)

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose promo
Seth Rollins: Me and Dean, we heard about the comments you had to say about The Shield. And to say that you made our career is just bs. I am a natural born talent and Dean well he is a loose cannon.
Dean Ambrose: If you face us in the ring you won't know what hit you.
Seth Rollins: A lot has changed since you left.
Dean Ambrose: Now Punk. I want you in the main event. Tonight!

(2 mins)

Roman Reigns Promo
Roman Reigns: Punk, Triple H I don't care who challenges me for my championship. I worked so hard for this title man. Right now this is Roman Reigns time!

(1 min)

Riott Squad promo
Ruby Riott: We are the most dominant group in the whole of the WWE.
Liv Morgan: Yeah!
*Bray Wyatt comes out and takes away Sarah Logan*
*Riott Squad are confused and shocked and are still*

(2 mins)

Baron Corbin books a match
*Baron Corbin walks up to Bobby Roode and Chad Gable backstage*
Baron Corbin: Bobby, Chad you will be facing each other tonight.
Chad Gable: But Baron, we are a tag team!
Baron Corbin: Do you think I give a s***?
Bobby Roode: It's alright Chad it will be a bonding experience.
Chad Gable: Alright, fine.
*Chad Gable gets in the face of Baron Corbin and walks away*

(2 mins)

Chad Gable VS Bobby Roode

(win via Glorious DDT) (10 mins)

After beating Gable, Roode keeps beating down Gable
Bobby Roode: This isn't me Gable. This tag team isn't glorious. So I'm ending it here. You Chad are a loser. And someone like me shouldn't be hanging around guys like you. Have you even won any singles gold in your career? I don't know because I simply don't care. I need to win championships in this company. It will be better for everybody. Especially the WWE!

(3 mins)

Liv Morgan VS Bayley

(win via Bayley to Belly) (6 mins)

Bayley promo
Bayley: I don't know how it will be done against such great competitors like Rousey and Natalya, but I will one day try to get the RAW Women's Championship. And my goal after that, is to hold that title for a long time and never let go. Just like a hug.

(1 min)

Ronda Rousey finds a new challenger
Ronda Rousey: I need someone who is brave enough to challenge for my title. Someone that will really give me a challenge.
Natalya Neidhart: Ronda, I think that I could be that girl. I could give you a friendly challenge for the title.
Ronda Rousey: That will help me prove myself to the fans. Fighting a longtime veteran of the WWE.
Natalya Neidhart: I think it would.

(Natalya Neidhart and Ronda Rouse handshake and hug)

(3 mins)

The Revival VS B-Team

(win via Shatter Machine) (6 mins)

The Revival challenge Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler again
Scott Dawson: There are so many tag teams on RAW that are just absolute jokes.
Dash Wilder: The only credible team here on RAW are The Revival.
Scott Dawson: You know the worst tag teams though Dash?
Dash Wilder: Why don't you tell me Scott?
Scott Dawson: Tag teams that are two singles stars teaming up.
Dash Wilder: What a disgrace.
Scott Dawson: You know Dash, the current RAW Tag Team Champions are two singles stars.
Dash Wilder: It shouldn't be that way. So McIntyre and Ziggler get your a**** out here!
*Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler come out*
Drew McIntyre: If you're such a good tag team why don't you have these titles?
Scott Dawson: Well, we'll get them if we get a match against you two.
Dolph Ziggler: Oh, we'll give you a match. But you should know you won't win.
*McIntyre and Ziggler leave*

(4 mins)

Elias performance
Elias: Elias says turn your mobile phones off and most importantly shut your mouths because Elias is about perform.
*Elias performs*
You know, this city isn't to bad... Not! This is city so dirty and polluted that it actually made me believe that it was a good city. This place is garbage.

(4 mins)

Elias VS Finn Balor

(win via Drift Away) (16 mins)

Finn Balor promo
I shouldn't be losing to that f****** idiot. Next week you will all see a real f****** demon!

(1 min)

Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush interrupt Lesnar and Heyman promo
*Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman are in the ring*
Paul Heyman: Brock Lesnar wants his Universal Championship back. And if-
*Bobby Lashley comes out*
*Bobby Lashley and Brock Lesnar brawl*
*Heyman tries to assist Lesnar, but Lio Rush comes out and takes him out. Then Rush and Lashley double team Lesnar and lay him out*
Lio Rush: Why did we just do that you may be thinking. Well, the man of the hour Lio Rush wants the best for his client, and a great way to do that is to attack one of the most credible superstars on RAW, Brock Lesnar. But that was all in the past. Lashley is stepping up to your spot. Lashley is hungry for a match. Unlike you.

(5 mins)

Dean Ambrose VS CM Punk

(win via GTS) (26mins)

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-05-2018 at 03:03 AM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 06:13 AM
Super Star

Not bad at all.
Unread 10-03-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
Not bad at all.
Thanks.
Unread 10-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Phenom

a good first show. I enjoyed reading it.
Unread 10-03-2018, 07:51 PM

Question Smackdown Live!

SMACKDOWN LIVE

October 2, 2018

Rusev Day?
*Rusev and Aiden English are in the ring*
Aiden English: The WWE Universe are probably wondering why we are in the ring together, Rusev?
Rusev: Me and English are back on good terms!
Aiden English: We didn't want such a great thing like Rusev Day to end over childish arguments such as the argument we were having. We are back together and as strong as ever.
Rusev: Aiden and I are a tag team again, and we want to finally win gold on the best day ever, Rusev Day!
Aiden English: RUSEV DAYYYYYYY...
*Rusev and Aiden English then they leave the ring*

(3 mins)

Andrade "Cien" Almas VS Mustafa Ali

(win via Hammerlock DDT) (17mins)

Zelina Vega promo w/Andrade "Cien" Almas
Zelina Vega: Andrade "Cien" Almas was becoming the directionless superstar in NXT, before I saved him and start managing him. But this time it wasn't his or my fault. It is the general manager Paige's fault. For not giving Andrade "Cien" Almas a chance to show his talents. But now we aren't messing around and we will make our way up without the help of these mindless Smackdown authorities.
Andrade "Cien" Almas: El Ūdolo merece un tŪtulo alrededor de su cintura!

(3 mins)

Randy Orton promo
Randy Orton: I don't understand the WWE Universe.
*Randy Orton pauses and waits for the crowd to stop booing*
You People cheer for a guy who calls himself the "Perfect 10" but every time he comes out for a match he loses in 5 minutes. But everyone knows me. I have been world champion many, many times. I come here every week but there is still no cheers for me. Too late. I don't need your s**** tears. I take more pleasure in beating up your favourite superstars. Just like I did to Jeff Hardy. Who knows when he is coming back.
*Tye Dillinger's music hits and he comes out*
*As soon as he gets in the ring Randy Orton hits him with an RKO and continues the beatdown*
Tye, I thought you could do at least better than that. Do you know how many times people have tried to do that? That kind of s*** doesn't work anymore with me. Do you really want to be in match against someone like me?
*Randy Orton hands Dillinger the mic*
Tye Dillinger: I will still fight you to earn the respect of these fans.
Randy Orton: I have seen your type come and go. I assure everyone here including you, you won't ever beat me.

(7 mins)

Paige talks to Shinsuke Nakamura backstage
Paige: Look Shinsuke, I watched Monday Night RAW last night, and I was impressed with Seth Rollins' Intercontinental Championship open challenge.
Shinsuke Nakamura: So what?
Paige: Well I was thinking you should do it, because it would be nice to see someone defending their title on television. Also because you didn't have an opponent for Hell In A Cell.
Shinsuke Nakamura: It is your fault I did not have an opponent for Hell In A Cell.
Paige: But-
Shinsuke Nakamura: I am an international superstar I am not defending this on TV.
*Paige walks away unimpressed*

(3 mins)

Karl Anderson VS Samoa Joe

(win via Coquina Clutch) (9 mins)

Samoa Joe promo
Samoa Joe: At WWE Super Show-Down that WWE Championship will finale come home with me.
*AJ Styles comes out without theme*
AJ Styles: Says you may have taken me to my limits as a professional wrestler, I am not going to brawl with you again. I will leave my talking for match. That is what I have done for my whole career.
Samoa Joe: Well then why don't you go backstage back to your wife and kids because after our match, you won't be going back home.
*AJ Styles, looking slightly agitated goes backstage*

(3 mins)

The Miz-Daniel Bryan video conference
Daniel Bryan: Miz, you getting sneaky wins over me ends at WWE Super Show-Down.
The Miz: Is that your excuse now Daniel? WWE Universe can't you see this man is delusional!
Daniel Bryan: I'm delusional. Hahahahaha. You are delusional you think you are actually a good in-ring competitor.
The Miz: What? I am a good competitor! You know that if this wasn't a video conference I'd be beating you down right now. That's what I have been doing for our whole rivalry!
Daniel Bryan: No. All you have been doing is running your mouth for our whole rivalry and that's exactly what I expected.
The Miz: See Daniel I always win. Because I taught you everything you know. Because I was your Pro.
Daniel Bryan: Im sick of this sh- *Daniel Bryan turns off the camera*
The Miz: I'm The Miz and I'm AWESOME!

(4 mins)

Asuka VS Carmella

(win via Asuka Lock) (8 mins)

Asuka and Naomi promo
*Asuka and Naomi celebrate in the ring*
Naomi: We are bringing the fight to you IIconics.
Asuka: Nobody is ready for Asuka!

(1 min)

SAnitY introduce Nikki Cross
Eric Young: To help us in our mission to make Smackdown chaotic, we present to you, the twisted sister Nikki Cross!
*Nikki Cross comes out looking intimidating*
Nikki Cross: I'm here to get that women's championship.

(2 mins)

Becky Lynch promo
Becky Lynch: At Summerslam I changed my ways for the better of my career. I decided that instead of Charlotte Flair taking the spotlight away from me again, I was going to be the star. The one that everyone was talking about. I was meant to win that title at Summerslam in a one on one match until Charlotte came along. Ever since I cut Charlotte off, I have been on a hot streak and have finally become the ace of the division again. Now this title is bloody relevant again. *Crowd cheers*
*Charlotte Flair comes out*
*Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair brawl until Flair lays her out with a Spear*
Charlotte Flair: You think you're a good girl Becky, but you're not.
*Becky Lynch crawls over to a corner and has a mic*
Becky Lynch: You have acted like a b**** most of your career because you're just another entitled next generation superstar. Now you're just jealous because it's my time. If you were my friend you would be happy for me.
Charlotte Flair: How about the last time I won th-
Becky Lynch: THAT WAS MY F****** match!
*Charlotte Flair continues to beat down Becky Lynch*

(8 mins)

Paige confirms a trade
Paige: There is a tag team trade that took place that me and Baron Corbin agreed on. Baron Corbin said that they lacked good tag teams, so I decided to send over the Bludgeon Brothers and we receive Slater & Rhyno. Probably not the best deal but-
Heath Slater: Do we get a match I need money to feed my kids.
Rhyno: Yeah, he has kids.
Paige: You're in a match next against The Bar.

(2 mins)

The Bar VS Slater & Rhyno

(win via White Noise/Diving Neckbreaker Combo) (5 mins)

The Bar promo
Sheamus: At Super Show-Down we're gonna to win those tag titles against The New Day.
Cesaro: I assure you we will not lose to a tag team like them aga-
*New Day come out*
Kofi Kingston: What do you mean tag team like them?
Sheamus: What do you idiots get out of here and let the real men, the real foighters talk?
Big E: Yeah well we got these.
*Big E and Xavier Woods hold up the titles*
Cesaro: Well when you face The Bar at Super Show-Down, those titles may as well be handed to us now.
Kofi Kingston: I don't think so.
Big E: Enough of that serious talk, come out here Mr. Bootyworth!
*Mr Bootyworth comes out with pancakes*
Sheamus: Lets get 'em Cesaro!
*Sheamus and Cesaro brawl with The New Day and Mr Bootyworth*
*Sheamus and Cesaro are outnumbered and flee*

(4 mins)

The IIconics promo
Billie Kay: At Super Show-Down in our beloved home nation Australia, we will beat those two disgusting women Naomi and Asuka.
Peyton Royce: The crowd will be cheering us all the way to the win.
Billie Kay: And when we win it will be simply-
Peyton Royce and Billie Kay: Iconic!

(1 min)

Shelton Benjamin VS Rusev

(win via The Accolade) (12 mins)

Rusev and Aiden English promo
Aiden English: That was a good a win tonight on Rusev Day, Rusev.
Rusev: Yeah.
(Rusev and Aiden English high-five)
Aiden English: Look, Rusev I think last time me and you were a team were too cocky. But now the crowd are really behind us and we should roll with it.
Rusev: Yeah. Rusev Day, Rusev Day, Rusev Day.

(2 mins)

Samoa Joe and The Miz VS AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan

(win via Skull-Crushing Finale) (26 mins)

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-03-2018 at 08:03 PM.
Unread 10-03-2018, 10:29 PM

Default 205 Live

205 Live

October 3, 2018

8 new superstars introduced by Drake Maverick
Drake Maverick: I love the action here on 205 Live. But I think there are always things that I can do to make this brand better. So I have signed 8 new superstar cruiserweights who are coming very, very soon. In fact, one of them is here right now. A man that the WWE knows very well: Rey Mysterio!
*Rey Mysterio comes out to a huge pop*
Rey Mysterio: I am glad to be on WWE's new and improved cruiserweight division. I have been in many cruiserweight divs in the past and I am glad to push forward 205 Live.
*Rey Misterio handshakes Drake Maverick and the both leave the ring*

(3 mins)

Mustafa Ali VS Ariya Daivari

(win via 054) (13 mins)

Mustafa Ali promo
Mustafa Ali: I failed 205 Live by losing against Andrade "Cien" Almas. I could've proved how good some of the guys are here on 205 Live. Give me another chance to prove how good 205 Live is. And to prove how good I am.

(2 mins)

Team Filthy video package
Video package showing Team Filthy (Tom Lawlor, Simon Gotch and Fred Yehi) and their MMA background.

(8 mins)

TJP VS Sean Maluta

(win via Knee Bar) (6 mins)

TJP dabs on the crowd

(1 min)

Lio Rush VS Rey Mysterio

(win via Droppin' Da Dime) (25 mins)

Rey Mysterio promo
Rey Mysterio: I may not be in my prime anymore, but I will never back down from a fight and I proved that I still got a bit left in me tonight.
*Rey Mysterio celebrates in the ring*

(2 mins)

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-06-2018 at 03:24 AM.
Unread 10-04-2018, 07:07 AM

Default Super Show-Down

SUPER SHOW-DOWN

October 6, 2018

The Shield VS Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre

(win via Spear) (18 mins)

The Shield promo
Seth Rollins: Did you see that Punk? We just beat 3 top stars hear on RAW?
Dean Ambrose: And if you think you are superior after our match on RAW, you are mistaken.
Roman Reigns: If you beat Triple H, you’re gonna get the biggest a** whooping you have ever seen.
*The Shield stand tall in the ring*

(3 mins)

John Cena and Bobby Lashley VS Kevin Owens and Elias

(win via Pop-Up Powerbomb) (10 mins)

Kevin Owens promo
Kevin Owens: Did you see that? That’s what happens when you put me in a match. I deliver. I’ve had an unsuccessful few months, now I know what to do. What I’ve always done. Fight.

(2 mins)

The Miz VS Daniel Bryan

(win via Skull-Crushing Finale after use of brass knuckles) (22 mins)

Baron Corbin changes six-man tag to ordinary tag team match
*Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott walk up to Baron Corbin backstage*
Ruby Riott: Look, Baron we don’t know where Sarah Logan and we are really worried.
Baron Corbin: I don’t really care what you are feeling, but she is in a match so it is changing to a ordinary tag match. Hey Bella Twins, Rousey get over here.
*Bella Twins and Ronda Rousey walk over to Corbin and the remainding members of the Riott Squad*
Nikki Bella: What’s up?
Baron Corbin: Sarah Logan hasn’t turned up so the match is now a normal tag match. So Brie Bella, you’re out of the match.
Brie Bella: Wha-
Ronda Rousey: It’s alright me and Nikki will get the win.
*Rousey and The Bella’s leave*

(3 mins)

Ronda Rousey and Nikki Bella VS Riott Squad (Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott)

(Nikki Bella abandons Rousey, Rousey wins via Arm-Bar) (7 mins)

Ronda Rousey post-match interview
Renee Young: So how did you feel about Nikki Bella abandoning you?
Ronda Rousey: She is going to tap to the armbar!

(1 min)

New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) VS The Bar - Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match

(win via UpUpDownDown) (15 mins)

IIconics pre-match promo
Peyton Royce: Wow Billie, I was expecting from our home nation.
Billie Kay: Yeah Peyton it is stinky and disgusting here.
Peyton Royce: Now that I think about it, the only good thing about Australia is us, The IIconics.
Billie Kay: We’ll prove it up next.

(2 mins)

Asuka and Naomi VS The IIconics

(win via Asuka Lock) (10 mins)

Post match
*Asuka and Naomi celebrate, until out of nowhere Asuka snaps and puts Naomi in an Asuka Lock. Asuka leaves with a smile*

(2 mins)

Cedric Alexander VS Buddy Murphy - Cruiserweight Championship Match

(win via Murphy’s Law) (24 mins)

Buddy Murphy celebration and promo
Buddy Murphy: I just proved out here tonight that I’m the greatest cruiserweight in 205 Live and the greatest Australian wrestler of all time!

(Receives huge pop from the crowd)

*Drake Maverick comes out*
Drake Maverick: Look Buddy, I’m sorry if I’m interrupting a big moment for you, but I have a huge announcement to make. Due to the expansion of 205 Live recently I thought it would be nice for there to be a new title to win. Tag team championships.
*Drake Maverick unveils the championships*
Tune in to 205 Live to get the full details.
*Drake and Buddy leave*

(4 mins)

CM Punk VS Triple H

(win via GTS) (15 mins)

Charlotte Flair beats down Lynch pre-match

(2 mins)

Becky Lynch VS Charlotte Flair - Smackdown Women’s Championship Match

(win via Natural Selection) (20 mins)

Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch post-Match
*Becky Lynch grabs a mic*
Becky Lynch: Look Charlotte I’m sorry. I went mad.
*Becky Lynch offers a handshake. Charlotte refuses and beats her down.*
Charlotte Flair: This is my title now b****. You’re a loser. I’m a Flair.

(3 mins)

AJ Styles entrance

(2mins)

Samoa Joe entrance (2min)

AJ Styles VS Samoa Joe - WWE Championship Match

(win via Phenomenal Forearm) (37 mins)

AJ Styles promo
AJ Styles: I told you Joe that my actions speaker bigger than my words. Even though I have been faster in my career, I still could’ve gone all night long. Now I’m going home with my family, while you aren’t going to be able to wrestle for a while after that beating.
*AJ Styles’ wife and kids come out and hug him*

(3 mins)

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-06-2018 at 03:24 AM.
Unread 10-04-2018, 07:19 AM
Super Star

Buddy Murphy wins the Cruiserweight Championship and all is right with the world.