Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-27-2018, 06:05 AM
Low Minors

Hi I just caught up with the show, this is my first time predicting, hope I don't suck.

Main Event Singles Match
CWF National Championship On The Line
Ian (DeColt?) (c) VS A Mystery Opponent!

Jeremiah Martin & Tennessee William vs Ted Brady & Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance

K-Squared vs Ariel Breaks

The Grapple Goblin vs A Newcomer!

Deborah Young vs Electric Dreamer

Ant-Man vs Mammoth
Unread 10-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Super Star

Hello all, just letting you know this isn't dead, just went through a tough spell at work but after participating in a draft I'm feeling reinvigorated and ready to write some more so expect new results soon.
Unread 10-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Super Star

BREAKING NEWS FROM TEW.COM

JOHN "NEMESIS" CAMPBELL DEAD, AGED 57

Breaking news from Los Angeles as IPW Booker and Hardcore Wrestling Legend John "Nemesis" Campbell was found deceased in his Apartment at 12:45 AM after neighbors heard him acting erratically earlier in the evening. Early reports are indicating that an overdose on some form of narcotic was the cause despite the extremely large scale reports all over the LA Area of local individuals attempting to claim the 'Bounty' placed on Mr. Campbell by longtime rival and ex-business partner Winston "Brother Grimm" Boe in his hit single 'Nemesis 187 that [Expletive], I want that [Expletive]'s head, I'll pay you literally five million stacks if you [Expletive] [Expletive] that [Expletive]!'

More news as this develops.

"...that a song title or a paragraph?"

"Bet it's less annoying to hear some jackass holler that at a bar than Freebird."

"DO HO HO HO HO!"

"...hell was that, Wiz?"

"Were we not doing a Statler and Waldorf thing there?"

"We ain't in the COTT yet, ya dumbass."
Unread 10-30-2018, 06:14 PM
Super Star

Apologies about all these delays, holiday season's been driving me up the wall, I'm going to get back on this as soon as I possibly can.
Unread 10-31-2018, 05:32 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pteroid View Post
Apologies about all these delays, holiday season's been driving me up the wall, I'm going to get back on this as soon as I possibly can.
Good to know. Your flair for comedy is always a joy to read. Hope all is well.
Unread 10-31-2018, 11:52 AM
Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_RaideR View Post
Good to know. Your flair for comedy is always a joy to read. Hope all is well.
Eh, retail, you know how it is
Unread 10-31-2018, 11:54 AM
Low Minors

can't wait for your return!
Unread 11-01-2018, 03:10 AM
Major League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pteroid View Post
Eh, retail, you know how it is
That explains so much, actually
Unread 11-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Super Star

CFW Presents:
A 90 Minute Wrestling Show
Attendance: 83 (No Change)

"hello and welcome to another cfw wrestling show, i am jerome turner here with my broadcast colleague herb stately...huh, i actually got through an entire sentence. it is a miracle."

"*cough cough* I GOT A SORE DADDEH! *Cough cough cough*"

Turner:
"oh dear, however will the fans cope?"

Stately:
"*cough cough* JUST DO YA GADDANG ASMR SCHTICK DADDEH, I'LL BE FINE! *cough*

As our commentary duo bicker back and forth the music for our National Champion:

Ian (DeColt?)!

Plays and out he comes, all smiles as he holds up the CFW CWF National Title to cheers on his way to the ring. Stepping in he produces a mic and begins to address the crowd.

Ian?:
"Man, I gotta tell you guys it feels good to have this belt. No, not good, it feels right that I have this. Maybe that's part of being a DeColt, having a belt. I mean I heard George DeColt-my dad?- had this belt so that's cool...wait, if that guy's my dad why don't I just call him and ask-?"

Voice:
"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!"

Ian's psychological breakthrough is sadly cutoff by the arrival of someone nobody wants to see.

Ted Brady

Brady storms out from the back with hatred in his eyes and malice in his heart, he rants into a microphone.

Brady:
"YOU DIRTY NO GOOD DECOLT I SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER THAN TO EVEN LET YOU SNIFF THAT GOLD LET ALONE WIN IT!"

Ian?:
"Oh good, you again, look I'm really done playing your weird 'Back In My Day' game, ok? Can you just go apply a headlock or something, I was onto a breakthrough here."

Brady:
"BREAKTHROUGH!? BREAKTHROUGH!? OH DON'T YOU WORRY, I GOT SOMEONE TO BREAK THROUGH YOU!"

WHAM!

As is sadly the custom nowadays, Ian is attacked from behind by an unknown assailant in a hoodie and jeans. The hulking brute throws his hood back to reveal:

OH **** IT'S LARRY WOOD!

Brady lets out a hearty laugh as it's clear who's challenging for the National title now. Wood roars out abuse to the crowd as he poses with the championship over the downed maybe-DeColt until Brady shepherds him to the back, once again confident that he can destroy the golden thorn in his side...

Mammoth vs Ant-Man

Our opening contest saw the superheroic Ant-Man take on the superheavyweight Mammoth. The match is a shocking rout for Ant-Man who nimbly dodges the clubbing offense of Mammoth until the big man manages to punch himself out so-to-speak and left him wide open for an impressive scoopslam from the surprisingly strong Ant-Man and a follow up with the Antidote (Lionsault) for the pin and the win.

In an extremely short match, Ant-Man defeated Mammoth in 3:54 by pinfall with an Antidote. - D-

As soon as the first competitors leave ringside (one slower and more...blubberously than the other) we're suddenly beholden to a far more unwelcome sight.

"Dangerous" Deborah Young!

The most dangerous competitor in all of CFW steps out from the back, conspicuously without her manager Bossman McGhee. With a glare, she motions to her side and from her shadow steps...

This Guy!

A well-dressed young black man with a swagger in his stride and a smirk on his face. He produces a microphone and addresses the crowd.

Man:
"Helloooooo BC, how ya doin' tonight? Actually nah, don't answer that, I just realized I couldn't give two half pounds of monkey crap how some toothless yokels in this open sewer of a province's thinkin'!"

The crowd, naturally, boos this scathing insult to their home.

Man:
"Boo all ya like, y'know I'm right. Now here's the rub boys'n girls, McGhee's out, and yours truly, Ezekiel Zachariah Streetz, EZ to my lessers which I can assure all of you are! But I'm guidin' the most Dangerous lady in all of wrestling to heights such a tiny little runt like McGhee couldn't hope to bring her to! Tonight we're gonna have my girl here close accounts with that pipsqueak flippy flopper Electric Dreamer when Debby puts her on dream street once and for all and that's a fact!"

EZ Streetz throws the mic down and gestures to Deborah, who flexes to even more boos as the duo make their way into the ring to await Dreamer's entrance.

Electric Dreamer vs "Dangerous" Deborah Young

Dreamer burst out of the locker room like a house of fire and immediately went after Deborah with a barrage of high-octane aerial maneuvers halted only when EZ Streetz on the outside tripped her up as she bounced off the ropes. From there, Deborah took the time to slam, bomb, and suplex Dreamer around the ring in a show of true domination that defied the crowd's attempts to rally the plucky young luchadora. However, overconfidence on Young's part proved an almost fatal mistake as an attempted use of an alley-oop into the corner saw Dreamer land on the top rope and nail Young with a moonsault for a nearfall directly after. Dreamer quickly went to build up a head of steam and had the big woman reeling with her high-velocity lucha stylings but everyone soon found themselves distracted by streets hollering and shouting to the back!

Oh christ, another one!?

Another large musclewoman stormed out from the back, getting on the ring apron and distracting Head Official Dace LaVoie while-

Do jacked ladies just grow on trees!?

Yet another Amazon storms the ring and clobbers Dreamer with a clothesline, putting the boots to her before picking her up and tossing her into the waiting arms of Deborah Young who slams Dreamer down with a thunderous Sit-Out Powerbomb! Both of the interlopers back off, leaving a confused Dace no choice but to count the dirty pinfall for a tainted win for Young (not that she minds).

In a decent match, Deborah Young defeated Electric Dreamer in 6:02 by pinfall with a Sit-Out Powerbomb following interference from Glorious Gloria. During the match we also had Juliette King run in and attack Dreamer. - D-

Post-match the two mystery women run back into the ring and begin assaulting Dreamer along with Young as Streetz struts and preens around the ring, regaining his microphone in time for the trio to SMASH Dreamer into the mat with a triple-powerbomb!

Streetz:
"My oh my my my, y'all see that? My girls are somethin' else huh? Now lemme lay this out for all the slow-folk of BC. These two fine femme fatales here are named Juliette King and Glorious Gloria and along with my main squeeze Deborah here, they are the Order of Diana and my personal Amazon hit squad ya hear? CFW, ya'll on notice, cuz soon as ya'll get more than one bit of gold, we gonna have it allllll~! C'mon ladies, let's let the janitors spatula that stain offa the mat, hahaaaa~"

Streetz walks his way to the back with his newfound stable of amazons stepping behind him. Dreamer for the second time in as many months has to be helped to the back.

Ariel Breaks vs K-Squared

K-Squared had fallen quite a ways from his previous heights as a title contender but he'd be damned if he was going to lose to a Cher impersonator, though Ariel certainly gave him a run for his money. Aerial (not Ariel) maneuvers dazzled the audience as both competitors tried to outwrestle the other with springboards and moonsaults and topes (oh my!) that caused them both to crash to the mat again and again. Ultimately K-Squared shows his true and quite dirty colors by raking Breaks' face and downing her with a brainbuster and following it up with the a Special K for the pin!

In a decent match, K-Squared defeated Ariel Breaks in 12:08 by pinfall with a Special K. - D-

After the match K-Squared went to grab a mic and address the crowd...until deciding against it and simply throwing the microphone down and giving Breaks a spiteful stomp and storming to the back, Ariel stumbling after him shortly after.

A few moments later our fun times are interrupted by everyone's favorite mischief monster:

Grapple Goblin!

Here he comes, the tubby terror, running around the ring, pillaging the merch stand, spilling fans' popcorn, the fiend! He rolls into the ring and flails his bag of ill-gotten swag around like a madman, cackling horrifically until.

"HOWDY KIDS!"

Turner:
"SWEET JESUS WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE THING!?"

Stately:
"*cough* Hey you actually had passion, daddeh-*cough cough*"

Carrying one of the most diabolically ugly puppets known to man, the young fellow introduced as Garry The Entertainer parades around the ring having the terrifying simian slap hands with everyone at ringside before rolling into the ring to face off with the Goblin who goes for a staredown...with the monkey. The monkey responds in kind. The narrator questions his sanity. The referee dings the bell!

Garry The Entertainer vs The Grapple Goblin

Wait why's it say Garry's in this match? Grapple Goblin spent most of it trying to wrestle that stupid puppet while Garry hung out in a corner making small talk with the fans. Referee Dace LaVoie kept trying to explain to Goblin his actual opponent was the puppeteer not the puppet but Goblin would hear none of it and it left Dace no choice but to join Garry in the corner and commentate on the match with him. Eventually Goblin grows tired of 'Chain Wrestling' with the monkey and tries to shoot it into the ropes...this goes about as well as you could expect as it just flops onto the mat. Goblin looks around, hands on hips, shaking his head disapprovingly before Garry steps in and tries to placate Goblin by explaining the monkey's tired and offering to take the irish whip in his place. Goblin nods enthusiastically before shooting Garry into the ropes and set up a back body drop only to have have Garry flip over into a sunset flip attempt! Goblin flails his arms, trying to keep his balance until Garry's yanking pulls Goblin's tights down to reveal a pair of purple polka dot boxers and take out Goblin's balance to complete the move and get him the pin!

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Garry The Entertainer defeated The Grapple Goblin in 7:34 by pinfall with a Pants Pull Sunset Flip. - E

Post-'match', Garry goes to claim his monkey and wave its hand to the crowd as his other grabs a mic.

Garry:
"Howdy kids, my name's Garry, and this is my best buddy Charles!"

Garry flaps the mouth of his puppet pulling off a bit of ventriloquism.

Charles:
"You can call me Charlie! Gee, Garry, it sure is cold up in Canada!"

Garry:
"That's right, Charlie, as a matter of fact Canada is home to-"

Voice:
"WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

Playtime's over...

Storming out from the back come Ted Brady and Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance who look less than happy with the new arrival.

Brady:
"Does this look like Sesame Street to you, kid!? No, this is a wrestling ring, MY wrestling ring! There ain't no room in it for some scrub off the street and his creepy ass puppet now get outta here!"

Garry and Charlie look at each other.

Charlie:
"Whaddya think, Garry?"

Garry:
"I dunno, Charlie, I think we better do what he says!"

Charlie:
"Y'know some people say people and chimps like me have a common ancestor and y'know...lookin' at him I see the resemblance."

Brady:
"GEEEEET OOOOUUUUUTTTTT!"

Garry and Charlie bail as Brady charges into the ring with Chuck following after him. Garry and his chimpy chum share a shrug to the audience as they make tracks to the back. The camera following them to the back where we see a strange scene...

Tennessee William (Lookin' good)

William:
"Come on, little mama, speak to me!"

William is patting the hand of-

Ariel Breaks

-who is lying on a bench in the back looking worse for wear after her battle with K-Squared while nearby-

Jeremiah Martin

-walks back and forth, hands on hips.

Martin:
"Come on, Tennessee, we have a match to win, you can't spend all night looking over that-"

William looks up at Martin, face disapproving, Martin puts up his hands.

Martin:
"Wonderfully nice young lady."

William:
"Look Jerry-"

Martin:
"Jeremiah."

William:
"I know you're my fan and my partner but sometimes you gotta care about people more than just matches, ya get me?"

Martin:
"Yeah, yeah I get you..."

Ariel reaches up to pat William's shoulder.

Ariel:
"I'll be fine, Rocker, go get 'em..."

William nods and stands up, nodding at Jeremiah and walking to the curtain. Jeremiah looks after him and then down at Ariel with a scowl before charging off after his idol.

Tennessee William & Jeremiah Martin vs Ted Brady and Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance

A match of two mentors and their wayward proteges went about as well as you could expect for the more seasoned members of each tandem as Martin was obsessed with gaining the attention and affection of William while Ted Brady was obsessed with making Dorrance didn't even think about heading up to his most hated of ropes: The top one. Needless to say actual in-ring action took a backseat to the dramas coming to a head in both tandems until a Dorrance, in open rebellion against Brady, did a suicide dive to William on the floor, leaving Brady to shout abuse at his student from inside the ring. Jeremiah quickly tries to capitalize with a schoolboy rollup but soon found himself sat upon and Brady holding onto the ropes for a dirty victory for the 'traditional' duo. Brady wasted no time in getting his hand raised while shouting vulgarities at Dorrance, who stood up and stormed out, their team apparently strained if not broken entirely.

In a decent match, Ted Brady and Chucky Dorrance defeated Tennessee William and Jeremiah Martin in 14:40 when Ted Brady defeated Jeremiah Martin by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. - E+

With both teams leaving ringside it was time for our main event...

CFW CWF NATIONAL TITLE MATCH

Ian (DeColt?) VS Larry Wood

Larry Wood made his entrance like a rabid sasquatch, storming around ringside, threatening fans with chairs, bashing various objects against the ringposts and generally acting like Grapple Goblin's older scarier brother. His menace was only impeded when Ian ran out from the back (tossing his belt to Dace LaVoie in the process) and tackled him into a brawl in the crowd! The two men traded fists but the far bigger Wood quickly took the advantage, pounding Ian all around the ringside area before executing a piledriver on the outside that had the fans shrieking in terror and despair! Wood, sensing a swift victory, tossed Ian inside and made the cover but found he could only get a nearfall off the champion even as he tried multiple times! This seemed to make Wood all the angrier as he hauled Ian up and bashed on his back with clubbing blows before shooting him into the ropes, but his spinebuster attempt was thwarted by Ian sliding between his legs and ramming a knee into the small of his back, sending the big man stumbling into the ropes and into a DeColt .45 (Superkick) on his way back!

Ian pounced on the bigman for a pin but was thrown off bodily at two, almost hitting Dace with the landing. Ian wouldn't be denied however, smacking Wood with another .45 as he stood up and quickly trying the DeColt Stampede (Running Powerslam), but Wood proved to heavy and Ian was rewarded for his attempts to slam the big man with a headbutt that sent him to the mat! Wood proceeded to beat and batter Ian, clubbing and slamming and splashing the champion but all of his pin attempts were for naught as Ian would NOT stay down. Sensing the need to end thing, Wood hauled the champion up and shot him into the ropes going for his patented Big Foot (Yakuza Kick)-

But Ian dodged and sweeped Larry's leg out from under him, causing the big man to crash to the mat! Ian quickly went for the move that won him the title, crossing Larry's legs and locking in the End of Days (Sharpshooter)! Larry howled and shouted, beating on the mat and trying to power his way to the ropes but the champ would not be denied, dragging the giant sasquatch to the center of the ring again and again until finally the big man slammed his meaty palm onto the mat in agony, tapping out and giving Ian the win and his first title defense!

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Ian? defeated Larry Wood in 11:47 by submission with an End of Days. Ian? makes defence number 1 of his CWF National Championship title. - D-

Post match, groggy and battered, Ian lifted his National title and grabbed a mic.

Ian?:
"Ted Brady, you scumbag, I know I'm never gonna get the answers I want about who I am while you're dogging me! So send all the Enforcers you want to try and take this belt away from me, it's never gonna happen and I won't stop until I take you down once and for all!"

Ian then threw the mic down and basked in the adoration of the fans as the show went off the air.

Last edited by Pteroid : 11-24-2018 at 03:49 AM.
Unread 11-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Major League

Unread 11-06-2018, 12:52 PM
Super Star

POP!

The (discount) champagne bottle spurted its bubbly contents out as a cheer went up in the locker room. Glasses clinked and laughs were had as the party picked up its stride in celebration of our latest and greatest show.

I, meanwhile, was in the office with Ted, making some very important calls...

"Ok the deal with Buchinsky's in," Ted grunted, "We present ourselves as a package deal to the Confederation. You get Winner to play ball?"

I nodded, "Once I noted that three Canadian companies in the alliance would give all of us a bit more say politically he jumped at the chance."

"Just like we thought," Brady nodded, "With all three of us in cahoots it'll keep us from getting into any wars like those hosers down in California."

"And you got a line on the new roster members?" I asked.

"Yep, the SOTBPW-Christ that's a mouthful-castoff and the kid are getting contracts as we speak."

I exhaled and nodded, leaning back in my chair, "Ted...are we actually pulling this off?"

"Pulling what off?" Ted asked.

"When you had me join you on this you made it sound like it'd be a bit of fun to burn through some extra cash before you hung your boots up, but now we're brokering a Canadian bloc of the COTT," I looked over at him, "Are we actually gonna make a go of this?"

Don't sound so enthusiastic, Wiz," Ted grumbled, "But yeah, I think we are gonna make a go of this."

"I'll see about getting us another veteran to take on Ian," I pulled out my phone again.

"Start with Vessey, he's the one running the old folks home," Ted stood up and made for the door, "I meanwhile am not leaving until I get me some of that champagne I bought. ALRIGHT YA UNGRATEFUL BRATS, BOSS MAN COMIN' THROUGH!"

I rolled my eyes as another cheer went up from the locker room, going to dial the numbers I'd gotten from the COTT rolodex...
Unread 11-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Super Star

CFW Presents: A COTT Wrestling Show

Ian (DeColt?) vs An Old School Enforcer

Ant-Man vs K-Squared

Ted Brady & Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance vs JOJI & Kid Fantastic (Debut!)

Garry The Entertainer vs Jeremiah Martin

Tennessee William vs "Dangerous" Deborah Young

MAW's Heartbreak Express vs The Order of Diana
Unread 11-07-2018, 12:51 AM
Low Minors

Ant-Man vs K-Squared

Tennessee William] vs "Dangerous" Deborah Young

Unread 11-07-2018, 04:27 AM
Major League

Only a DeColt can beat a DeColt!

Ant-Man vs K-Squared
Ant-Man fan here, like what you've done with the superhero gimmick too

Tension builds, but the eventual breakup doesn't happen here. Not while against these opponents.

Grapple Goblin with the distraction as he shows up for the rematch against the puppet #CalledIt

Martin's not around, William falls to Debbie and her manager

Support your Female Freakbeasts
Unread 11-14-2018, 09:29 AM
Minor League

I'd be disappointed if Monster Ishimura doesn't join the Order of Diana too. I'd been contemplating putting together a trio of monster females in my own game, except my planned stable was going to involve Deborah, King and Ishimura instead of Gloria.

Good to see Larry Wood. I was kind of disappointed that he's only limited to Canada in 2016 since he's always one of my favourites, and I almost always try to push him to the main event.

Ant-Man vs K-Squared