Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-07-2018, 03:52 AM
Minor League

Martel123 3/5
Theheel 2/5
WilburTrey 2/5
CobheadJake 4/5
MisterRomanini 4/5
batsnumbereleven 2/5

Congrats to CobheadJake and MisterRomanini, with 4/5 predictions correct! Nobody got the Eddie Peak freakout loss, but it was hard to call.

I'll update the totals after each show. Prize after this month's PPV: pick a gimmick for a guy on the roster.

Quote:
I have just finished watching our first show of the new era, and I could not be more impressed. All of the luchadors who performed did excellently. I think that we have proven that we can present an in-ring product whose like cannot be seen anywhere in the United States. I have to say that I did not find Freddy Huggins’ performance as good as I had hoped it would be, but he should improve as he gets used to the structure of this new era.

Quote:
I walked into the locker room immediately after the show finished. I told everyone that I thought their work was extremely good. I pointed to Eddie Peak and told all of the young workers to look at him, because he understands how to sell a character. In lucha libre, there are no gimmicks. I have to say that I strongly resent that concept—a gimmick is just that, a lifeless trick. No. A character is what we need—a really good way to sell the differences between each of our many luchadors, while allowing each man his moment to shine in his own way. In Mexico, the masks allow many different kinds of men to embody many different kinds of characters. Without the mask, it is a different problem. I want everyone in the locker room to understand that Edward Alexander Peak is a perfect example of what it means to live your character.

Quote:
I also announced some changes that will be taking place in the locker room. We have always arranged transit and hotels and provided catering, but we will also be adding a masseuse. There will also be a dress code—it’s important for all luchadors to appear like boxers before a fight when they’re not in the ring. We have also created separate locker rooms for rudos and tecnicos, as well as booking different hotels for people on opposite sides of the war between good and evil. It doesn’t make a lot of sense if two characters are having brutal fights and then the men who play them are going out for tacos together after the show. Rudos and tecnicos who interact in a friendly way outside of a professional context will be fined each time they do it.

As of yesterday, FANTASMA Promociones is officially open! Señor Cage and Señor Chadwick have officially launched the company, and the first show is expected to take place sometime next week. We have made several contract offers to various young men from around the country and abroad. One of those, of course, is my nephew Marcos. I look forward to seeing what he, and the other men we bring in, can do for us. I have asked many of my friends in the lucha libre business in Mexico to recommend other young men for FANTASMA as well.

My church is expanding by the day.

Next week's episode of Total Wrestling will be the first that I have booked entirely on my own. I am excited to see how our luchadors perform with a different mindset guiding our plans.

Until next week, mi diario.

Main Event, TCW World Heavyweight Championship : Aaron “Ace” Andrews (c) vs. “The Kosher Colossus” Rocky Golden

The Canadian Animals vs. Love Rush vs. The Elite

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed w/??? (c) vs. ???

Eddie Peak and The Behemoths vs. Darryl Devine and The New Wave

Best-of-7 Series Match 2—“The Big Dog” Wolf Hawkins vs. Joshua Taylor

(OOC: Bonus points for each ??? predicted correctly.)

Last edited by w4lru5 : 03-11-2018 at 06:32 AM.
Unread 03-07-2018, 09:59 AM
All Star

I really really like Manuel's general demeanor and the feel of his personal insights, like memoirs almost. Super cool seeing heritage coming into your portrayal of Rocky, too (I love that man)—makes his character feel more personalised and real.

I'm following along. Great to see another take on my favourite promotion. =)
Unread 03-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Major League

Main Event, TCW World Heavyweight Championship : Aaron “Ace” Andrews (c) vs. “The Kosher Colossus” Rocky Golden
I would think that you keep the title on the heel until some sort of rivalry has really been built up that needs a big showdown on PPV

If Freddy needs to improve, his best bet is to do it by winning, at least as part of a tag team...

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed w/??? Kristen Pearce (c) vs. ??? James Hernandez

Challengers needed for the tag titles. Peak's character can presumably develop further here

Keeping fans invested in Taylor's chances, plus it gives Hawkins something specific to rail against in his next promo
Unread 03-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Super Star

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed w/Mya Catalan (c) vs. Benny Benson

Unread 03-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Low Minors

ain Event, TCW World Heavyweight Championship : Aaron “Ace” Andrews (c) vs. “The Kosher Colossus” Rocky Golden

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed w/Mya Catalan (c) vs. Benny Benson

Unread 03-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Trask View Post
I really really like Manuel's general demeanor and the feel of his personal insights, like memoirs almost. Super cool seeing heritage coming into your portrayal of Rocky, too (I love that man)—makes his character feel more personalised and real.

I'm following along. Great to see another take on my favourite promotion. =)
I'm glad that you like Manuel! That's the goal--to make him a compelling main character.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Recap
by Mickey Silver, totalextremewrestling.com

Tonight’s Total Wrestling is live from the Theater of Dreams in Olympia, Washington. The first thing I noticed as a viewer was the new third face at the announcer’s desk—it’s ex-SWF man Peter Michaels! Last week's show was fine, but the legendary chemistry between Jason Azaria and Kyle Rhodes seemed to be fading a little bit. Last week was a solid B--nothing amazing, nothing too awful; about what you expect from a weekly show.

It's 7:00! On to this week's broadcast.

Quote:
Michaels welcomes us to the show in the lead spot, with Jason Azaria taking a pretty clear back seat. That doesn’t seem to sit well with the old commentary team, and Michaels and Kyle Rhodes already don’t seem to click well at the desk. I’ll keep you updated on how that looks for the rest of the show.

Quote:
The show starts with the usual pyro and intro video, then we cut backstage, where World Heavyweight Champion Aaron “Ace” Andrews is standing backstage next to a very attractive young woman in tight-fitting journalist garb. A name card pops up on screen introducing her as Haley Blackwell, the new “Chief Information Associate” of TCW. She asks Triple A about his statement that Golden doesn’t understand what it means to be the top of TCW. Andrews replies that he meant it—he’s going to be at the top of a wrestling world that believes in good guys and bad guys when he knows there’s no such thing.

“I have this stupid belt. Now, I declare war on TCW. I declare war on all the guys who think that pandering to useless fans is the way to get ahead. I declare war on anyone who believes in arbitrary moral codes. I declare war on anyone who wants this idiotic belt around his waist. I declare war on anyone who won’t admit that Triple A is the Prophet of Wrestling.

You want a title shot, Rocky? Try to take this ridiculous belt from me. Win the war. Prove you’ll do whatever it takes. I’ll see you tonight.”

Andrews walks off, the title haphazardly dragging behind him.

w/

Quote:
Back in the ring, the announcers tell us that tonight’s show will open with the second match of the best-of-seven series between Wolf Hawkins and Josh Taylor. Michaels adds that the winner has “a really good case” to be the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Rhodes was going to say something, but he’s cut off by Michaels’ comment. He looks irritated.

Hawkins comes out first this time, accompanied by a gorgeous young woman in a cut-off “Big Dog Wrestling” t-shirt. The TotalTron introduces her as simply “Heather.” Taylor is out second with a bandage on his cheek, selling the brass knucks from last week. The match is just as back-and-forth as the last one. Taylor starts on offense, but a big running knee from Hawkins turns the tide at around the ten-minute mark. Taylor kicks out at two and a half. Several minutes of back-and-forth action later, Taylor gets Hawkins in a Butterfly Lock. Wolf starts to tap—he gets a foot on the ropes!

Taylor releases the hold, as he should, and Hawkins responds with a low blow, then gets up and rolls to the outside. Taylor goes after him and hits a big dropkick off the apron. Hawkins fights off an attempt to get him back in the ring, then Heather tosses him something. He hits Taylor with the brass knuckles again! This time, Ray Johnson sees it, but Hawkins walks out as he calls for the bell. Josh Taylor appears to be out cold against the ring steps, but he’s awarded the DQ win anyway.

We cut to commercial as Taylor’s music plays with “The New Tradition” slumped against the ring steps.
WINNER: Josh Taylor (DQ); Series tied 1-1

Quote:
Back from commercial, Troy Tornado is walking with Floyd Goldworthy backstage. They appear to be in the throes of a whispered discussion. As they pass the tecnico dressing room, Mighty Mo comes out, this week clad in a bright pink cape, mask, trunks and wrist guards with a "Mightiest Hero" t-shirt. Mo approaches the pair, then speaks to Goldworthy.

"I saved you last week! You can't keep talking to villains, or I might not be there to save you next time! Troy Tornado is rude and he cheats! I think you shouldn't spend time with him!"

Tornado, needless to say, doesn't seem to like that much. He shoves the Mighty One, but Mo just tells him that wasn't nice and walks off--though not before telling Goldworthy to save himself when Troy turns on him.

Quote:
We return from the commercial break to Darryl Devine and The New Wave already in the ring. The lights go green, Titan’s music hits, and “IT’S FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDING TIME!” comes over the speakers.

The announcers recap what happened with Eddie Peak’s walking out last week as “The Land-Shark” sprints to the ring ahead of The Behemoths. The Devine/New Wave team get in only a little offense early until Guide manages to isolate Titan in the ring. A Guided Missile on the big man leads to a near-fall, but Peak runs in and pulls Guide off at two and a half. They trade punches for a minute or so before Peak shoots the military man a smile and tells Guide to hit him. “The Land-Shark” simply stands there taking punches for the next minute or so with a huge grin on his face, then suddenly Irish whips Guide into the corner. Outside the ring, Scout is being double-teamed by The Behemoths; luckily for The New Wave, Devine is there for the tag and comes into the ring—only for Peak to meet him with a huge boot. “The Land-Shark” picks “The Ultimate Underdog” up for the PME.

“END! IT!”

The Peak Match Ender hits, but again Eddie doesn’t go for the pin. He hits the move again. And again. And a fourth time, screaming “END IT!” the whole time. After five PMEs, even The Behemoths, who dragged Guide out of the ring, are starting to look uncomfortable. Finally, after the sixth PME, Ray Johnson calls the match off.

Suddenly, Peak bursts out laughing. For the second week in a row, he hops the ringside wall and walks out through the audience, cackling the whole way.
WINNER: Eddie Peak & The Behemoths (stoppage)

Quote:
Marc Speed comes to the ramp with the International Championship around his waist and a microphone in his hand. “Ladies and gentlemen,” he says, “The Most Interesting Man in Wrestling—MARC SPEED!”

The crowd is silent, then eventually starts booing. The “Speed is Boring!” chants rock the Theater of Dreams. An angry-looking Speed beckons to someone backstage and the gorgeous Dharma Gregg walks out from behind the curtain in a “Marc Speed: Wrestling’s Most Compelling Champion” t-shirt. She gets cheers, but the crowd doesn’t react to Speed at all. It seems like they’re trying to make a point to the pervasively boring International Champion. Speed says that Gregg is on a one-week trial and is gone if she keeps getting cheered instead of him. The pair head to the ring under the cloud of the jeers and the “Marc Speed: Boring as My Sex Life” sign in the front row. Despite what the crowd might want, we get to see who answers his open challenge.

w/

Quote:
It’s Dazzling Dave Diamond, out in his rhinestone-studded cowboy hat and boots to David Allan Coe’s “Longhaired Redneck.” The “Triple-Trouble Cowboy” gets in some good offense after the bell, much to the crowd’s delight, but Speed pretty quickly slows the brawler down. After several minutes of rather boring rest holds and MMA-style striking work, Speed hits a big dropkick and puts DDD down with the crowd getting increasingly restless. Somehow, Diamond kicks out at two.

As Dharma asks referee Ray Johnson whether the Most Interesting Man in Wrestling really needs a full three count, Speed kicks Diamond in his cowboy jewels! He drops like a rock. Speed spins around and slaps on the Cross Armbreaker for the submission win. The crowd looks disgusted as Speed celebrates. We cut to commercial as 10,000 people simultaneously chant, “Speed is boring!” with an irate Speed screaming, “Stop that! I'm interesting! I’M INTERESTING!” Even Dharma Gregg is yawning at ringside. Yet again, Speed plugs his ears as he runs to the back.
WINNER: Marc Speed

Quote:
Backstage, a furious-looking Josh Taylor is standing next to Haley Blackwell. She asks him about his thoughts on Hawkins’ attempt to cheat. Taylor says he’s not angry, just disappointed. He says that Hawkins isn’t a bad guy—he just let Tommy Cornell’s focus on him go to his head.

“I came up in Japan, where any respect you get has to be earned, not gifted. I have so much respect for the man Wolf Hawkins could be, but there’s not a lot I can do about the man he is now. I guess I’ll just keep working, training and trying to be the best Josh Taylor I can be every week.”

Blackwell thanks Taylor for his time and we cut to commercial.

Quote:
We come back from commercial with The Elite already in the ring. Giant Tana and “Flying” Jimmy Foxx come to the ring accompanied by Danny Fonzarelli. Apparently, they now have a tag team name—Love Rush. They dance with the fans, pass out Hershey’s Kisses (labelled “Love Chunks”) and give cheesy children’s Valentines cards to all the women in the front row. The Canadian Animals are out next, and Freddy Huggins looks utterly unamused by Love Rush’s antics.

The match starts with Foxx, Nate Johnson and Edd Stone, but Stone and Huggins keep trading places whenever it looks like one of the other teams are getting a head of steam. After Tana tags in, Stone low-blows Foxx on the outside, prompting the big man to go try to save his partner. As Love Rush double-team Stone, Huggins, who looks unconcerned about his partner’s welfare, clotheslines Johnson off the apron, then demolishes legal man Eddie Chandler with a Huggins Kiss [OOC: Skull-Crushing Finale] before completely unnecessarily grabbing the tights as he rolls Chandler up for the three.
WINNER: The Canadian Animals'

Quote:
Backstage, Ricky Dale Johnson is talking to Haley Blackwell. RDJ says that it's a damn shame that Jay Chord is denying his legacy. He understands that Chord wants to prove himself, but being trained by Rip Chord is nothing to be ashamed of and would give anyone an advantage.

Suddenly, Chord walks up.

He says that RDJ is too old and washed-up. "Nobody cares about my dad's generation anymore. Or yours. I'm the cleanser that's washing the old era into this company. Anyone old, tired and boring--watch out. The Legend Killer is coming for you."

Chord walks off as RDJ apologizes to Haley for the interview being ruined.

Quote:
A promo video begins to play. We’re in the South Harlem housing projects. A muscular black man in a do-rag, wifebeater and New York Knicks basketball shorts is sitting on a bench drinking from a Red Bull can and watching a group of teenagers play basketball. A group of gangbanger-looking guys come by and start hassling the kids. The man gets up, adjusts his do-rag, and walks to the basketball court. He calmly sets his Red Bull down.

“You should leave.”

“Sorry, Leroy. We’ll get out of here.”

All but one man go. He makes the mistake of getting in the face of the newly-named Leroy. Leroy punches the guy, who drops, then walks over to the kids, fingers something in his waistband and threateningly holds out his hand. They fill it with $20 bills, and he picks up his Red Bull and walks off.

Quote:
Commercial break.

w/

Quote:
It’s time for the main event! Rocky Golden is set to finally get his rematch for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship! Golden, as the challenger, is out first, his “Golden Dreams” theme blaring over the speakers. He's accompanied by a beautiful young woman with a matching black tank top and several piercings, who the TotalTron tells us is "Addie Alexander".

They greet the fans as Golden walks down the ramp, where he stops for a second to say hi to a kid with a “Kosher Colossus” sign. Andrews is, well, pretty much the opposite. He storms down the ramp, paying no attention to the crowd or the belt, which he tosses on the floor as he slides under the ropes. He glares at Golden as they square off in the ring. Somehow, Ray Johnson keeps them apart until the bell rings. At first, Golden is on the offensive, but Andrews rolls out of the ring every time it appears he could be in serious trouble.

About ten minutes in, Andrews gets up a head of steam, clotheslines Golden over the top, and hits The Prophecy onto the floor. Triple A pulls the big man back in and goes for the pin, but Golden kicks out at two and a half.

They brawl again, Andrews’ stronger technical game proving a good match for “The Kosher Colossus” and his superior strength. Even so, Golden manages to hit the Rocky Road at the 18-minute mark. Somehow, Andrews kicks out at two! Golden picks him up for the Hebrew Hammer—it hits! The crowd’s anticipation starts to grow at the thought of their favorite Total Superstar winning back the World Heavyweight Championship. Golden goes for the pin, but Andrews has a foot on the ropes! Golden has to break the pinfall, and Andrews again rolls to the outside. This time, Rocky follows him, but an instinctive body drop from Triple A sends a running Golden into the ring steps. Both men are down. It’s Golden who’s up first, and he rolls into the ring as Andrews rises and slides under the bottom rope as well. They meet in the middle and trade punches. A low blow from Triple A! He follows up with a clothesline, then picks up the much larger Golden for the Twisted Future! The spinning package piledriver hits perfectly. Andrews climbs on top to pin—what’s this?

There’s a huge man sprinting to the ring, wearing a “Russian National Team” hoodie and jeans! He picks up Andrews—POWERBOMB!!!!!!!!!!!

The mystery man scoops up the downed Golden as well—powerbomb on top of Andrews! Ray Johnson has no choice but to call for the bell and wave this one off as the crowd make their displeasure clear.

WINNER: No contest (interference)

Quote:
The mystery man rips off his hoodie to reveal himself. It’s Marat Khoklov! He goes and gets a table from under the ring, slides it under the ropes, and then grabs a second one. He sets up the first, then the second on top of it, then picks up Golden again. RUSSIAN LEGEND POWERBOMB through both tables! Kyle Rhodes is freaking out, but the other two announcers are dead silent. Golden is unmoving amongst the wreckage. Addie Alexander has backed away most of the way up the ramp.

Khoklov scoops Andrews up, puts him over his shoulder and walks out of the ring. He rips apart the announcer’s table with a barely-moving Andrews under his arm, then climbs on top of it.

“Oh my god! There’s no way. He can’t do this!” Michaels finally breaks his silence.

But Khoklov does do it.

He hits Andrews’ own finisher, the spinning package piledriver called Twisted Future, dropping the champion on his head through the table.

He drags an unmoving Andrews back to the ring and unceremoniously tosses him over the top rope. Triple A lands next to a still-unconscious Golden on the canvas.

Khoklov picks up the title belt, lays it across Andrews and Golden’s bodies, and puts his foot on their chests.

We fade to black with the “Russian Nightmare” standing over the two broken bodies in the ring.[/quote]

SHOW GRADE:

RESULTS:

Main Event, TCW World Heavyweight Championship : Aaron “Ace” Andrews (c) vs. “The Kosher Colossus” Rocky Golden (no contest)

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed w/Dharma Gregg (c) vs. Dazzling Dave Diamond

Best-of-7 Series Match 2—“The Big Dog” Wolf Hawkins vs. Joshua Taylor (DQ; series tied 1-1)

Last edited by w4lru5 : 03-13-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Unread 03-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Minor League

Wilburtrey 2/5 (4/10)
MrRomanini 3/5 (7/10)
batsnumbereleven 3/5 (5/10)

Thank you so much to everyone who predicted. What do you guys think of the format of my shows so far? Anything that needs to change?

Quote:
Our second show of the new era has ended. I must say that I am not happy with the professionalism level of our announcing team—Señor Rhodes made his opinion of having to work with a new announcer very clear. I told him that I’d like him to work at FANTASMA for a while to train our next generation on microphone skills. Señor Azaria, a very good friend of his, came to my office with him in support. He was rather unhappy about the demotion, but I have asked for a new color commentator who does not mind working with Señor Michaels and Señor Azaria. I think that the fans will rather like the man I have decided to bring in. In addition, I was disappointed with the interview Señor Taylor gave about Señor Hawkins. He did not sound like a fighter who truly cared about his fight—instead, despite being allowed to write his script himself, he had the air of being a character and not truly believing what he said. I sent him to Señor Peak for lessons.

Quote:
On the brighter side, our new interviewer did a fantastic job. Haley Buck, working for us as Haley Blackwell, has been working on small independent shows for a short while. In addition to being a stunning young woman, she is also quite good on the microphone. When she interviews our luchadors, she sounds like a genuine journalist—very impressive! I was also quite happy with the reception of the video I wrote for Sayeed Ali (who will work for us as “Leroy Sayeed,” simply a different part of his real name, Leroy Ali-Sayeed. It is important to me to build stars of many races, from many cultures, and hopefully Señor Ali-Sayeed is part of the beginning of that. My nephew Raúl is going to be joining us as well, working under the mask I created that day so long ago.

Quote:
I visited the Los Angeles Central Library this past week, looking for a place where I could sit quietly and get some work done. It is a gorgeous building in the middle of downtown, with murals and amazing architecture. The number of books! There is even a small museum with a display about the history of the city I now call my home. It has grown rather a lot from a pueblo of only a few families. Apparently, the railroad is what made Los Angeles the city it is today.

Based on the history of the city, I think that it is important for us to move in a more ethnically diverse direction with our roster. For many years, Los Angeles was the most restricted city in the United States in terms of where people could buy property based on their race and religion. Señor Golden has expressed that he is comfortable with more overt expressions of his Jewish heritage—important to me because of the extensive Jewish history of the city of Los Angeles. I want to find a top African-American star, a Latino star (maybe Raul can fill this role for us) and an Asian star who can appeal to the enormous Japanese population in my new city. We have made offers to many young men of many different ethnicities and from many different countries, with the hope that FANTASMA (and eventually TCW) can provide a home for them.

The library is one of my favorite places that I have visited. I cannot wait to go back.

We will make this city a beacon of lucha libre for the world.

Main Event, Best-of-7 Series Match 3—Joshua Taylor and Sammy Bach vs. Wolf Hawkins and Bryan Vessey (series tied 1-1)

Jay Chord vs. Giant Tana

Freddy Huggins and The Behemoths vs. Benny Benson and The New Wave

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed (c) w/??? vs. ???

Rocky Golden and Mighty Mo vs. Eddie Peak and Troy Tornado

Unread 03-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Super Star

Main Event, Best-of-7 Series Match 3—Joshua Taylor and Sammy Bach vs. Wolf Hawkins and Bryan Vessey (series tied 1-1)

Jay Chord vs. Giant Tana

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed (c) w/Venus Angeletti vs. Jimmy Foxx

Unread 03-11-2018, 05:47 AM
Super Star

BTW some pictures were removed on the first page.
Unread 03-11-2018, 06:32 AM
Minor League

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRomanini View Post
BTW some pictures were removed on the first page.
Good catch, bro. Thanks! They're fixed.
Unread 03-11-2018, 11:15 AM
Banned

Joshua Taylor and Sammy Bach vs. Wolf Hawkins and Bryan Vessey (series tied 1-1)

Jay Chord vs. Giant Tana

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed (c) w/Venus Angeletti vs. Chance Fortune

Unread 03-12-2018, 05:46 AM
Minor League

I want to say thank you again to Southside Hitmen for all the TCW graphics (s)he's been making recently, and especially for agreeing to do a couple custom event logos for this diary.

The show will go up tomorrow evening Japan time.

Thanks for reading.
Unread 03-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Low Minors

Joshua Taylor and Sammy Bach vs. Wolf Hawkins and Bryan Vessey (series tied 1-1)

Jay Chord vs. Giant Tana

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed (c) w/Venus Angeletti vs. Chance Fortune

I love the story and flow, I wouldn't change anything from my perspective keep up the good work.
Unread 03-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Major League

Time for Hawkins to take the lead again and give Taylor something to chase

Jay Chord vs. Giant Tana
Chord has had promo time. Tana hasn't. Tana's not really been pushed since about 1996, and he shouldn't be starting now...

Some re-building needed for the New Wave

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed (c) w/Lisa Bowenvs. Nate Johnson

More character building for Eddie Peak - plus Tornado needs an initial victory over Mo
Unread 03-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Phenom

Looks like I missed a show in there somewhere last week. Let's see if I can make up some predictions to catch up.

Jay Chord vs. Giant Tana

International Championship Open Challenge: Marc Speed (c) W/Lisa Bowen vs. Chance Fortune