Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-06-2018, 07:26 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lions View Post
You mean Waylon hired some goons and had Frankie ambushed in Japan, right? Some easy storytelling there.
I like your thought processes. More on that to follow in a future show.

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 2 Feb

Pre-show

J-Ro and Danielle Sweetheart win a four-way tag match, beating Gemmei Oonishi/Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder/Natalie DiMarco and Electric Dreamer/Simony Sentinel when Danielle's super kick downs Dreamer. J-Ro debuts an awesome spot in which she counters a superplex attempt into a top rope powerbomb. (D)

Al Coleman and Kip Keenan beat Reggie Bishop/Stuntman (a terrible team) and Tennessee William/Cip Conduit. (D-)

Fox Mask, Super Ninja, and Diablo Duvak beat Copperhead, Aldous Blackfriar and Zack Rudge in a match where Fox Mask barely steps in the ring, again selling the arm injury. Blackfriar as a cult leader and Copperhead as his acolyte have great crowd reactions. Duvak's head kick on Copperhead gives his team the win. (D-)

In a dire match, Notorious beat Jonah Pilgrim/Miller Fforde and Drop Kix/Cheech Kong, Barrera's Drop Off defeating Pilgrim. (E+)

Main show

Masked Cougar beats Quentin Queen, American Flash and El Mitico Jr. Queen is having an off night, and drags the match down a little, but it's still very very good. He eats the pinfall after a Cougar Pounce. (C-)

Britney Hollywood and Fuyuko Higa come down to the ring together. Translating for the Japanese star, Britney says that Fuyuko knows there's a number one contender's match next week for the women's title, but she's requesting NOT to be entered into it - because she's heard that J-Ro will be taking a break from CZCW soon, and she wants to face her one-on-one in March before she goes! Rodriguez comes out and, smiling, accepts. (D)

In a surprisingly good Xtreme title match, carried by Amazing Fire Fly, Waylon Walls retains his belt vs Fire Fly, Architect, Simon Waves and Rapido. End comes when The Architect looks to have a Boston Crab locked onto Walls, only for Kip Keenan to take advantage of the referee being distracted by the other three brawling and to slide into the ring and attack The Architect, powerbombing him and pulling Walls on top. The commentators are FURIOUS here, loudly exclaiming that this kind of thing doesn't happen in the Zone! (D+)

The American Cobras win a three-way vs myself and Air Attack Weasel, and Going Coastal. In a change from every other Cobras/Coastal clash, the four of them actually team up at the start to attack me and AAW so they can get on with fighting each other. Eventually, Malloy's Cobra Strike beats CLM. (C-)

Waylon Walls gives a backstage interview. "Beating Jonnie Perez so bad I don't think he'll ever come back? Yeah, that's XTREME. Having the brains to get an insurance policy like Kip Keenan? Also XTREME." (D-)

Fuyuko Higa beats Claire Winters with a Higa Green Driver and WOW, anything Higa touches is gold. (C-)

Masked Cougar gives an interview calling out Walls. "I don't have a problem with you putting my friend Jonnie Perez through a table - there's a tradition in the Zone that you go as far as you need to, within the rules, to win. But there's also a tradition that after the match you respect your opponent, and to BOAST about hospitalising him? Or to do what you did earlier, and get someone to sneak attack an opponent because you can't win fairly? That's not XTREME. That's being a damn coward." Given this is basically Frankie Perez's script hastily rewritten when he was shelved for seven months, Cougar nails it. (C-)

Rich and Famous beat the Wild Cats in a match that exceeds my expectations significantly; Jordan and Idol are looking damn good these days. Cash In by Jordan on Jaguar stops the former champions from regaining the belt. (C-)

OUCH. Main event is overshadowed by nearly ALL of the previous matches, Donnie can't go all out for quarter of an hour and the pair of he and Sparrow just don't work well together. The champ retains with Death on Miami Beach, but this is a poor main event. (D+)

D+ overall again.

Post-show, California Love Machine suggests I should let Keenan loose on a mic soon. Super Ninja reminds me he's getting old and tired, so can't work too much. (Old and tired enough to actually put someone over? I won't hold my breath...)
Unread 08-07-2018, 04:01 AM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 3 Feb

Pre-show

Going Coastal win a three-way, beating Copperhead/Blackfriar and Freedom Eagle/Bradley Blaze. BOTH members of the winning team look poor here; this is not a good way to open the show. (D-)

Fuyuko Higa, J-Ro and Jaime Quine team to beat Claire Winters, Ariel Breaks and the debuting Maria Guest, whose bubbly babyface character gets a lot of cheers. Having said that, the crowd are still happy to chant "Higa's gonna kill you" at her when she's in the ring with the Japanese star. Quine takes the pinfall over the debutant with the KO Kick. (D+)

Main show

Donnie J kicks things off with a killer promo. "I've tried to be the best champion I can be, and to take on as many challenges as I can. Now, it's my turn to make a challenge. Nicolas Lopes, I hear you're going to be joining us for a night. So how about you bring that COTT gold belt, I'll bring this one, and we'll go title vs title?" (B)

Kip Keenan and Rich and Famous beat Rapido, El Mitico Jr and Quentin Queen. Idol's Reality Check on Queen gets the victory. (D+)

The big story, though, is post-match, as Keenan scoops up the former TCW trainee and hits him with a vicious powerbomb off the apron through a ringside table. Even Rich and Famous, no strangers to rule-breaking, are looking less than happy here, while the Guru is devastated to see the man he brought in a few weeks ago lying motionless. Waylon Walls comes out, though, to applaud, while he's accompanied by a man familiar to long-term wrestling fans - Travis Century! (E)

In the number 1 contenders' match for the Women's title, Danielle Sweetheart defeats Lily Snyder and Natalie DiMarco, superkicking DiMarco. Joanne Rodriguez, commentating, puts over how honoured she is that Fuyuko Higa turned down the chance to compete in this match to take her on one-on-one in just over a week's time, but says she's sure Higa will be in the title hunt soon. (D-)

Diablo Duvek comes out and begs Cliff Anderson for another chance to get on the roster. "I came second in the battle royal, and second in the fan voting. And I didn't get two chances, unlike nearly everyone else who had a four-way match as well as that battle royal." Cliff says he'll consider the request. (D)

Al Coleman and Bullseye beat me and Chet Chavez, Coleman making Chet tap to the ankle brace. (D)

Post-match, Coleman heads backstage where he finds interviewer Britney Hollywood. "Hey, you have this new gig as an interviewer. I want an interview RIGHT NOW." She starts to respond, but he interrupts her.

"Ask me how it feels to sit around, cooling my heels, because this federation doesn't recognise talent when it sees it, while Fox Mask gets more title shots in a month than I have matches, and even when he's injured, he still gets booked."

She obediently repeats the question. "IT FEELS LIKE A CROCK OF ," he screams. "Fox Mask, get in the ring with me and I will BREAK your goddamn arm." Coleman is looking irate, and towers over a scared-looking Britney, but there's a huge crowd pop as Fuyuko Higa walks out of the dressing room and walks over to the two, staring down Coleman. Coleman glowers, then walks off, only to bump into Donnie J. "Hey," the champ says, "Weird that you're calling Foxy out on the ONE DAY he's not here." Coleman ignores him, and walks off. (D+)

Carlos Barrera beats the Architect and American Flash, hitting Curb Your Enthusiasm on Flash. The Notorious member is not looking good here. (D+)

Travis Century brings out Keenan and Walls to formally introduce himself as their new representative. "Just to show Donnie J that he's not the only fighting champion around here, Waylon Walls is calling out the Wild Cats!" El Jaguar and Tigre Salvaje Jr come out, but before a triple threat can start, Century shakes his head. "You two, mano y mano. Winner takes on Waylon RIGHT AWAY." (D-)

Tigre Salvaje Jr wins the clash of the Wild Cats, with a Salvaje Suplex, in a fun sprint. (C-)

Post-match, the two clasp hands and El Jaguar gets ready to support his tag partner in the title shot, only for Century to shake his head and talk to the referee. The ref shrugs, and sends El Jaguar to the back, as Century smugly holds up a pair of managers' licenses - the commentators explain that it looks like he and Keenan have them, and are allowed to be present, whereas Jaguar doesn't. This is a wild brawl, with Walls throwing everything at Salvaje but the crowd firmly behind the masked man. The end comes when the ref is distracted by Century, allowing Keenan to climb in the ring and target Salvaje - only for Masked Cougar to come out of the crowd, and leap into the ring! Cougar Pounce on Keenan sends both men to the outside! Salvaje grabs Walls, Salvaje Suplex! The ref turns around, and we have a new Xtreme champion! (D+)

Walls, Century, and Keenan are besides themselves, and it looks like they're about to attack Cougar and Salvaje, but El Jaguar runs out for the save and there's a stand-off. (E+)

In a match with tag teams selected by fan votes, Amazing Fire Fly and Super Ninja find themselves paired up again. Their opponents are Air Attack Weasel/Simon Waves, and Donnie J/Zach Rudge. While the masked duo clearly still don't like each other, we see some sweet double-teams, and they look surprisingly good together. In the end, they take home the victory, Ninja Strike on Waves for the win. (C-)

C- overall. Who needs Fox Mask anyway?!
Unread 08-08-2018, 06:46 AM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 4 Feb

Pre-show

Al Coleman beats Hawkeye Calhoun via armbar. (D)

Aldous Blackfriar, Copperhead and Matt Sparrow team to defeat Mosher, Jonah Pilgrim and Bradley Blaze. Blackfriar's Batwing beats Mosher. (D-)

Main show

Foxy and Amazing Fire Fly are sent out there to pop the crowd, and to show what Foxy can do now he's not selling the arm injury as much. They absolutely deliver in one of our best matches of the year, Fox Hunter getting Mask the win. (C)

J-Ro comes down and asks for Higa and Britney to join her. She explains that in all her years as a top star in CZCW womens' division, she never got a chance to main event, and she really doesn't want that to happen to Higa - so she's asking Cliff Anderson to let them team together in tonight's main, since Donnie J has the night off! Cliff agrees. (D+)

Fox Mask officially accepts Coleman's challenge for Monday night. (C-)

The Wild Cats beat me and Rapido in a short match, Jaguar Suplex on me getting the win. I should probably think about retiring soon. (D+)

Post-match, the Cats embrace, before El Jaguar says that he enjoyed last week's match so much that on Monday, they should do it again - in a ladder match, for the Xtreme title Tigre just won! Tigre accepts. (D)

Danielle Sweetheart and Natalie DiMarco beat the debuting Nami Genda (here on an excursion from her native Japan) and Ariel Breaks, Sweetheart's Super Kick pinning Genda. (D-)

Al Coleman teams with Rich and Famous to defeat El Mitico Jr and Flash Sparrow, Coleman's armbar making Mitico tap out. (C-)

Post-match, Coleman sneeringly tells Fox Mask that HE will be facing the armbar in 2 nights' time. (D-)

In a decent main, Higa and J-Ro show great chemistry and good teamwork to beat Claire Winters and Lily Snyder. Higa Green Driver takes care of Winters. (C-)

We end up with a video segment to promote Donnie J vs Nicolas Lopes. (D+)

C- overall.

2nd in the regional battle, thankfully losing to fellow alliance members AAA. More worryingly, lost $30,000 this month. Oops. It's a good job J-Ro's not in too many of our plans for a while...

Last edited by Jaded : 08-08-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Unread 08-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Hall of Fame

CZCW Uprising Preview

In a title vs title bout, Donnie J will put his Coastal Zone Championship up against Nicolas Lopes's COTT World Heavyweight title!

Al Coleman will go head to head with a legend of the Zone, Fox Mask! Coleman is bitter over his recent lack of appearances, and has sworn he'll break the arm which Fox Mask injured against Donnie J at Vendetta, in revenge for the spotlight being given to the popular masked man so much.

Jaime Quine will defend her women's title against Danielle Sweetheart.

Waylon Walls will fight against Masked Cougar, who's out for revenge on behalf of his friend Jonnie Perez. But we've had word that while Kip Keenan and Travis Century are in the corner of Walls, ANYONE who enters the ringside area without a manager's license will lose their CZCW contract!

Also in the women's division, Fuyuko Higa will get her wish, and take on the legend Joanne Rodriguez one-on-one!

In an elimination match for the number 1 contendership to the Coastal Zone Championship title, four men will collide! Air Attack Weasel, Matt Sparrow, Super Ninja and Amazing Fire Fly. Fire Fly is the fastest rising star in CZCW at the moment, it's fair to say, and all eyes will be on he and Super Ninja, who've had problems with each other but have also done surprisingly well as partners, taking Donnie J and Matt Sparrow to the limit and then defeating Donnie/Zach Rudge and AAW/Simon Waves in a three-way.

Rich and Famous will take on hand-picked opponents in a tag-title match. The duo have said that both of their opponents are former tag team champions in the Zone, leading to lots of speculation. (If you're trying to guess who they could be, full list of wrestlers that applies to - Going Coastal, American Cobras, Flash Sparrow, Mikey James, Frankie Perez, Marc Speed, Al Coleman, Insane Machine, Citizen X, Flying Jimmy Foxx, Snap Dragon, Gilberts, Donnie J, Jimmy P, Primal Rage.

The Wild Cats will go head to head, as El Jaguar challenges friend and partner Tigre Salvaje Jr in a ladder match!

And in a match for a Coastal Contract, Diablo Duvak, Aldous Blackfriar, Copperhead, Cip Conduit and Stuntman will collide!

Prediction Key

Fuyuko Higa vs Joanne Rodriguez

Coastal Contract match: Aldous Blackfriar vs Cip Conduit vs Copperhead vs Diablo Duvak vs Stuntman

Xtreme title ladder match: Tigre Salvaje Jr (c) vs El Jaguar

Tag title match: Rich and Famous (c) vs ???/???
Bonus: Who are the mystery challengers?

Elimination match for number 1 contendership to Coastal Zone Championship: Air Attack Weasel vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Matt Sparrow vs Super Ninja

Masked Cougar vs Waylon Walls

Women's title match: Danielle Sweetheart vs Jaime Quine (c)

Al Coleman vs Fox Mask

CZCW Championship vs COTT World Championship: Donnie J (CZCW champion) vs Nicolas Lopes (COTT champion)

It'll be a few days until the show itself is posted, would love to see predictions!

Last edited by Jaded : 08-08-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Unread 08-08-2018, 08:00 AM
Super Star

Coastal Contract match: Aldous Blackfriar vs Cip Conduit vs Copperhead vs Diablo Duvak vs Stuntman

Elimination match for number 1 contendership to Coastal Zone Championship: Air Attack Weasel vs Amazing Fire Fly vs Matt Sparrow vs Super Ninja

Masked Cougar
vs Waylon Walls

Al Coleman vs Fox Mask

CZCW Championship vs COTT World Championship: Donnie J (CZCW champion) vs Nicolas Lopes (COTT champion)

Last edited by Rhyme1234 : 08-08-2018 at 10:14 AM.
Unread 08-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Hall of Fame

One correction, sorry - Quine is women’s champion, not Danielle. Will edit when at a PC.
Unread 08-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Phenom

Give the rub to the person who is actually on your roster

I think Aldous is the "usual suspect" in this match, but I think Duvak is a better fit for the Coastal Zone

Anything could happen in this match from teasing a break up, a jealous interfering team, or just a friendly bout. I think it's more likely the title doesn't get hot-shot, though

Easy pick would be one of the established teams that isn't booked on this show. I'm going to go with the out-there pick, and choose two former tag champs who don't team together, but are big Zone names and one is possibly out of his contract at this point: Remmy Skye and Flying Jimmy Foxx

You being a not spiteful person, I think you give Super Ninja a last shot at the top title before he officially works his way down the card

Man Walls is one of the few guys you have in a fairly important story, I don't see him beating Cougar unless Cougar was poached. I'll say Cougar wins via DQ when his "managers" get involved so he can keep his heat

Quine vs Higa will probably be your best match in the Zone at the time of it happening

Al Coleman vs Fox Mask
I think there is a real fear of losing the "zone" stars to the poachers in the next coming months, but from what I've seen Fox Match usually sticks around a while. If he needs to fill that veteran void at the top, 2 back to back big losses might be a little hard to recover from

Could swerve it here but Donnie J is looking to be your face for a while

On the last show that was posted, did El Mitico Jr wrestle Fox Mask in the opener AND lose the trios match to Rich and Famous and Coleman?
Unread 08-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Major League

Bonus: Hmmm.......... Tyrone Gray and Nate DeMarcus

Al Coleman vs Fox Mask

Unread 08-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lions View Post
On the last show that was posted, did El Mitico Jr wrestle Fox Mask in the opener AND lose the trios match to Rich and Famous and Coleman?
Oops, nice spot. It was Amazing Fire Fly who jobbed to Foxy in the opener; have edited now.

Thanks for the predictions so far everyone.
Unread 08-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Hall of Fame

CZCW Uprising Monday Week 1 March

Pre-show

American Cobras beat Jonah Pilgrim/Bradley Braze. (D)

Notorious - with Miguel Rivera off his game - beat Freedom Eagle and Hawkeye Calhoun. (E+)

Bullseye, and a mysterious masked man, beat Mercutio Sleep and El Mitico Jr. Bullseye changes to a biker gimmick, which goes down really well. On the negative side, Mercutio Sleep breaks his wrist. (D)

Claire Winters and Lily Snyder beat Maribel Mercado and Maria Guest. (D-)

I give myself a rare pinfall victory, teaming with American Flash, Zach Rudge, Simon Waves and Rapido to beat The Architect, Drop Kix, Mosher, Chet Chavez and Leftie Wilkes. (D)

Main show

J-Ro cuts a promo, telling the fans how honoured she was to main event a few days ago, but saying she's just as honoured to be opening up here against the best young female talent in the world today. (C-)

Higa beats J-Ro in an fantastic back and forth match, with a ton of near-falls for both women before the Higa Green Driver gets the victory. (C-)

Post-match, Britney Hollywood raises Higo's hand and the two high-five before departing the ring, pointing to J-Ro and encouraging her to make the most of her last night here. Rodriguez applauds the fans, as on the outside Higa yells something into the camera - which Brit translates as "Beat that, boys!" J-Ro rolls out, and the three embrace each other before walking backstage. (D-)

Aldous Blackfriar beats Copperhead, Diablo Duvak, Stuntman and Cip Conduit to earn a contract, Copperhead taking out Duvak on Blackfriar's orders with a clothesline which sends both men over the top rope, allowing Blackfriar to hit his Batwing on Stuntman. (D-)

Tigre Salvaje Jr defends his Xtreme title against El Jaguar in a very impressive ladder match, full of great aerial moves, and wrestled in the spirit of a friendly rivalry. (C-)

Rich and Famous introduce their challengers, calling for the American Cobras and Going Coastal to come out. The fans get excited at the thought of a three-way, but Jackpot Jordan shakes his head. "Whoa, whoa. We couldn't decide who best deserved the shot out of these WONDERFUL tag teams, so we figured we'd give it to one member of each of you. Up to you who it is, boys." Rich and Famous smirk, as the other four men start frantically discussing who should fight. (D+)

It looks for a while as if R & F's plan has backfired; Storm Spillane and California Love Machine have never teamed before, but you don't wrestle against someone dozens of times without getting a decent sense of what they're going to do. Also, the long rivalry between these two teams has always been about who's the best of the best, rather than a blood feud, and the two men isolate Jordan and make quick tags to keep him well away from his partner. It's a classic heel technique which eventually changes the course of the match, Idol blasting Love Machine from behind as he runs the ropes and then double-teaming him with Jordan. As the referee stops Storm from charging in, Jake manages to pull Jackpot over to make the tag, and takes control from there, eventually getting the win with a piledriver. Excellent bout, though, one of the best of the year for us. (C)

A video hypes up the title vs title match between Nicolas Lopez and Donnie J. (D+)

In a number one contender's elimination match, Super Ninja and Amazing Fire Fly put aside their differences to show off some flashy double team moves, Ninja pinning Matt Sparrow after a Doomsday Device and Fire Fly hitting an incredible move on Air Attack Weasel with Ninja flapjacking the luchador high into the air, and AFF getting a 540 splash to knock the wind out of Air Attack Weasel and eliminate him. Post-move, the two shake hands - only for Ninja to drag the youngster into a vicious head kick. With the Mexican reeling, Ninja Strike finishes. (C)

Waylon Walls is off his game, but Masked Cougar still carries him to a very watchable match. These two go at it hard, with Cougar needing all of his pace and agility to avoid being hit by too many of the big man's bombs. The end comes as Kip Keenan tries to interfere, only for Diablo Duvak to dive out of the crowd and land that huge head kick to put him down. With Walls distracted, Cougar Pounce finishes things. (C-)

Post-match, Walls attacks Cougar again, while Century and a recovered Keenan blast Diablo. Century powerbomb from the apron to the outside finishes the segment, leaving the commentators horrified. (E+)

Jaime Quine successfully defends against Danielle Sweetheart in a very good match which goes back and forth, until the KO Kick wins it. (C-)

Fox Mask starts his match against Al Coleman looking good, hitting a couple of high-flying maneuvres for two and a half counts, but Coleman fights back into it, relentlessly working over the right arm injured a month ago as Foxy crashed to the outside. Eventually, he manages to win control of the right, and a Fox Mask comeback is aborted as he tries to climb up top only for his arm to fail him, causing him to let go of the rope and slip down. Coleman is back in control from then on, and locks on a vicious armlock, demanding the Zone favourite quits. With the fans chanting his name, Fox Mask refuses to do so - only to pass out through the pain. The referee calls this one as over, and announces Coleman as the winner - but Coleman isn't satisfied, and refuses to let go of the hold! The man in the stripes changes his mind, calling Fox Mask the winner via DQ. (C-)

Going Coastal charge out to make the save, and help Foxy backstage by Going Coastal. (E+)

Donnie J goes to a double-count out with Nicolas Lopez, meaning both men retain their belts, after a Donnie plancha wipes them both out on the outside. I always think the title match should go on last, but in hindsight, booking this after the Fox Mask injury angle perhaps wasn't the brightest idea; the crowd seem too stunned to get into it. (C-)

D+ overall.

Predictions

John Lions 7/9
Historian 4/9
Unread 08-13-2018, 02:57 AM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Saturday Week 1 March

Fox Mask takes Bullseye under his wing as a protege.

Pre-show

Higa beats Danielle Sweetheart in our longest match of the year so far, going just under half an hour. (C-)

Kip Keenan squashes Fearless Blue. (D-)

Flash and Cougar team to beat Copperhead and Hawkeye. (D+)

Two masked men beat Mosher and Preston Fuller. (D)

Main show

We kick off with the first in a round robin series of solo matches between Cobras, Going Coastal and Rich and Famous. Announcers explain that if both members of the Cobras or Coastal win, they get a tag shot; if both members of R & F win then the two other teams are out of contention for the next six months. Malloy gets a Marvel Breaker to beat CLM in a good opener. (C-)

Fox Mask cuts a promo, saying that Coleman may have broken his arm, but he will NEVER break his spirit. As soon as he's back from injury, he'll get revenge. (C-)

Chet Chavez beats Zach Rudge, with Foxy joining the commentary team. (E+)

Frankie-Boy beats Jackpot Jordan with the Dirt Nap. (C-)

Century, Walls and Keenan swagger out. Walls may have lost at Uprising, Century points out, but it's Diablo Duvak who's the guy currently recovering in hospital. Why? Because "We... break... bodies." (D-)

Keenan and Walls (who's having a poor night) team up to go against El Mitico and Rapido. Quick win for Century's men, Keenan with the MMA hold on Rapido. (D+)

Jaime Quine beats Natalie DiMarco with a KO Kick, carrying her to a decent bout. (D+)

Post-match, Fuyuko Higa comes out with Britney Hollywood. She stares at Quine and makes the 'belt' motion, saying something as she does so. Brit goes to translate, but Jaime stops her. "I can guess what that means, Brit. Fuyuko, you got it." (D-)

Jake Idol and Storm Spillane have good chemistry, and pull off one of the best matches seen all year in the Zone. Idol gets a Reality Check for the win, meaning all three teams have got a win apiece so nobody gets any reward.

Flash Sparrow beat me and Masked Cougar, who don't work well together as a team. I eat the pinfall from a Sparrow Hawk. (C-)

Air Attack Weasel takes on Amazing Fire Fly in the main event. Weasel gets the win with an Air Attack Ace. Fire Fly is off his game and is STILL awesome here. (C-)

C- overall. (Without Donnie J, without Fox Mask wrestling on the main show, and with Perez still injured. Who needs 'aces'?)
Unread 08-14-2018, 05:53 AM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Saturday Week 2 March

I play a practical joke on Matt Sparrow, who's annoyed by it. On the plus side, Tigre Salvaje Jr finds it hilarious.

Pre-show

Tigre Salvaje and two masked men beat Hawkeye Calhoun, The Architect and Preston Fuller. (D+)

Claire Winters and Emma May beat Bizarro and Maria Guest. Bizarro's super-strange evil clown gimmick goes down well with our fans. (D-)

Two more debutants, Sarah Taylor and Eve Runcord, lose to Jaime Quine and Britney Hollywood. Neither impress, sadly. (D-)

Main show

Things get off to a great start with Fuyuko Higa winning a five-way against Lily Snyder, Natalie DiMarco, Danielle Sweetheart and Ariel Breaks. Higa Green Driver on DiMarco does it. (C-)

Masked Cougar finds Bullseye, who's lying on the floor backstage injured. "They did it..." Bullseye gasps out. "Walls and Keenan and Century." (E+)

Next match should be Chet Chavez and Bullseye vs Rich and Famous non-title, but with Bullseye injured it becomes a handicap. The champs make short work of Chavez. (D+)

Post-match, Rich and Famous make a challenge for Spring Break Bash - Cobras vs Going Coastal, winners get a title shot RIGHT THERE.

Donnie J cuts a promo to build up his match against Super Ninja. (B)

In tag action, we see a preview of that upcoming main event as Donnie teams with Simon Waves to take on Ninja and Amazing Fire Fly. Ninja and AFF still aren't getting on, but nail some great double team moves, and eventually Ninja beats Simon Waves with a Ninja Strike. (C)

Masked Cougar swears that the Walls/Keenan/Century alliance's brutal attacks WILL be stopped. (C-)

Donnie J joins the commentary team for the main event, saying he wants to be out here in case Century's men try to get involved. However, no sign of any interference, as Air Attack Weasel and Masked Cougar beat Flash Sparrow with a Cougar Pounce on Flash. (C)

C overall, best show of the year!
Unread 08-14-2018, 11:02 AM
Hall of Fame

Big news between the second and third shows of the month, as it's announced that EVERYONE currently fit and on the roster except for current champion Donnie J and number 1 challenger Super Ninja will have the chance to gain a spot in the main event of May's Welcome To The Coastal Zone! Over the next few weeks, there'll be six multiman matches, with the winners facing off in three one on one matches in week 2 of April, followed by a triple threat in Week 4 of April. The overall winner will take on either Donnie J or Super Ninja in a ladder match, just two days later, at the biggest show of the Zone's year, Welcome To The Coastal Zone!

I thought people might like a chance to predict this:

First round

Match 1 Air Attack Weasel vs Al Coleman vs The Architect vs Simon Waves

Match 2 El Jaguar vs Masked Cougar vs Jackpot Jordan vs Tigre Salvaje Jr

Match 3 Carlos Barrera vs Kip Keenan vs Matt Sparrow vs Zach Rudge

Match 4 Aldous Blackfriar vs Chet Chavez vs Jake Idol vs Rapido vs Storm Spillane

Match 5 Amazing Fire Fly vs American Flash vs Bullseye vs Frankie-Boy Fernandes vs Marvel Malloy vs Masked Avatar

Match 6 California Love Machine vs El Mitico Jr vs Miguel Rivera vs Waylon Walls

Semi-finals

Winner of match 1 vs winner of match 2

Winner of match 3 vs winner of match 4

Winner of match 5 vs winner of match 6

Final

Triple threat between winners of three semi-finals
Unread 08-14-2018, 02:15 PM
Phenom

First round

Didn't he just break Fox Mask's arm? Him losing here would be rough

Tag guys are too occupied with #justtagthings

Sparrow is the smart pick but Keenan, as a part of Waylon's crew, could use the win to legitimize them as more then just midcard meanies

Match 4 Aldous Blackfriar vs Chet Chavez vs Jake Idol vs Rapido vs Storm Spillane
Can't see Aldous getting the win here but he would be my pick if I had more confidence in him

Match 5 Amazing Fire Fly vs American Flash vs Bullseye vs Frankie-Boy Fernandes vs Marvel Malloy vs Masked Avatar
Fire Fly has been given chance after chance at the top of the card and he has been THRIVING. This tournament is great for him

Match 6 California Love Machine vs El Mitico Jr vs Miguel Rivera vs Waylon Walls
Going with another wild pick here, for reasons similar to above

Semi-finals

Al Coleman vs Masked Cougar
Coleman would be a good shout but Cougar is so good

Kip Keenan vs Storm Spillane
Going to keep up the wild card streak and say Kip makes it to the final triple threat

Amazing Fire Fly vs Waylon Walls
Walls in-ring isn't there yet

Final

Masked Cougar vs Kip Keenan vs Amazing Fire Fly
Could see Fire Fly getting the win with Cougar/Kip/Waylon being entangled with each other, but I think you give Cougar a shot at the champ while you still have them both
Unread 08-15-2018, 10:54 AM
Minor League

First Round
Injury or not, he gets the win.

Cougar has the inside run to a title shot.

Sparrow is a tough out, but I think Keenan gets help.

Wild card for me. Idol is a solid soldier that can get a shot here.

AFF looks like the real deal. Almost went Malloy though since I'm a fan...

Walls gets through with the help of his friends.

Semi-finals
Al Coleman (Winner of match 1) vs Masked Cougar (Winner of match 2)
Coleman did hurt Fox... But he really should lose here to a streaking Cougar.

Kip Keenan (Winner of match 3) vs Jake Idol (Winner of match 4)
Keenan is hot now, and I think getting him to the final is a good result.

Amazing Fire-Fly (Winner of match 5) vs Waylon Walls (Winner of match 6)
I think Walls goes out to botched interference or Cougar stopping the interference.

Final
Masked Cougar vs Kip Keenan vs Amazing Fire-Fly
The Walls/Century battle envelopes Keenan and Cougar, leaving AFF to get the quick roll up win.