Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-04-2018, 02:59 AM
Hall of Fame

Big news backstage, as we sign road agent Eric Tyler!

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 2 Oct 2018

Pre-show

Kate Lilly debuts in style, getting the fans behind her as she takes the ever-popular Fuyuko Higa to the limit in a non-title match. Higa Green Driver ends it, but this is one we definitely will consider on a main show sooner or later. (C)

Also non-title, Jake Idol beats the debuting El Ladron with a Reality Check. (C-)

Chet Chavez and a generic masked guy beat the Aces of Mayhem, Chetinator on Youngblood. (D+)

Main

In trios tourney action, Super Ninja, Acid II and Amazing Fire Fly beat El Mitico Jr, Bradley Blaze and Rapido. Great opener, with Acid Rain Bomb on El Mitico finishing a spectacular spotfest, but worrying news post-match as it's revealed AFF bruised his kidney. (C+)

Talia Quinzel and Danielle Sweetheart go to a 30 minute time limit draw in a very good bout, which neither can take control of, although we see plenty of nearfalls. More bad news though; Danielle bruises her buttocks after a really mistimed landing from a moonsault. (C-)

In trios tourney, El Jaguar, Yellow Flash and Masked Cougar beat Cobras and CLM, Spillane falling victim to the Jaguar Suplex. (C+)

Frankie Perez is out, and is looking for revenge on his younger brother. (C-)

Tigre Salvaje Jr pulls off possibly the greatest carry job of the year as he drags Waylon Walls to an incredible tables match for the Xtreme title, retaining the belt after a somersault plancha through a table. (B-)

Aldous Blackfriar is out, slowly applauding Tigre. "You think you're Xtreme, though, champion? My disciple Ash Campbell is more Xtreme than you could ever be."

Air Attack Weasel beats Simon Waves, who looks badly off the pace, with an Air Attack Ace. (D+)

Kip Keenan is out and tells Weasel he's another of the CZCW veterans who's been unfairly overlooked - so Jake Idol, sympathising with him, is ready to give him a title shot! AAW, somewhat shocked, accepts. (D)

Higa pulls off the second greatest carry job of the year as Natalie DiMarco basically refuses to do anything in her title shot, yet the Japanese star somehow STILL carries her to a watchable bout before hitting the Higa Green Driver. Backstage area are furious at the challenger here, as am I. (C)

C overall.
Unread 10-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 3 Oct 2018

Lily Snyder gets a stern warning for nearly starting a fight with Jana Marie Bowen; JMB thinks I'm too soft, as does Maria Guest.

Pre-show

Jonnie Perez teams with Matt Murdoch to beat El Ladron and Swipe Romero. (D+)

Rose and Lilly beat JMB and Velvet Suarez. Crowd are really behind Rose, making her debut, and her partner Kate Lilly who had such a great first outing last week against Higa. (D)

In a fantastic four-way tag, Blaze and Rapido beat Architect/Smooth, Cobras, El Mitico Jr/El Jaguar. Architect jobs to Blaze's DDT; unfortunately, Spillane takes a back injury after Austin Smooth screws up a simple spinning powerslam. (C)

Main show

In a hardcore match, Aldous Blackfriar and American Flash open things up with a successful tag title defense against Super Ninja and Acid II, who are great when they can pull off their flashy maneuvres but struggle once Blackfriar and Flash work over their legs with weapons. (D+)

Post-match, Blackfriar says that The Hardcore Alliance, as he's now calling himself and his followers, will be defending the titles solely in hardcore matches! (D-)

Sweetheart and Quinzel go to ANOTHER 30-minute time limit draw, with plenty of kickouts at 2. Quinzel is perhaps looking slightly more likely to win, but they push each other to the limit. (C)

"I want this so badly," Talia tells Danielle. "How does this sound? Step aside and let me go at Higa in November. If I win, you get a shot in December. If I lose, I won't challenge for the title again until 2018; one less person in the title mix." Danielle nods. "You want it that badly, go for it, babe. But get ready to bring your A game to beat me in December." The two embrace briefly. (C+)

Mimic, Chet Chavez, and Simon Waves beat Air Attack Weasel and the Aces of Mayhem fairly quickly when Chet beats Ace with the Chetinator. This is arguably an upset, with Weasel about to challenge for the CZCW Championship, although the commentators point out that Keenan's invitation to him seemed to make little sense give he's been on a bad run in 2016. The winners here are on 2 wins so far in the tourney, as are their next opponents The Hardcore Alliance - whoever wins that seems to be in pole position to win the group. (C-)

In a pre-recorded segment, Frankie Perez tells his brother Jonnie that he'll wish he'd never made him mad. "Remember when we wrestled as kids, Jonnie. This time, you can't go crying to Mommy when I kick your ass." (D)

Maria Guest annihilates DiMarco in a brutal squash, making her tap out to the figure four. Yes, I'm annoyed that DiMarco almost sabotaged last week's main. (E)

Claire Winters calls out Fuyuko Higa, who the commentary team tell us has apparently accepted Talia's challenge. "Three times against Jaime Quine? Twice against Talia Quinzel? How about me, Fuyuko? When are you going to give ME a title shot?" Brit and Higa come out. Higa says something, which Brit translates. "How about TONIGHT, Claire?" And we have a main event. (C)

Donnie J, Elliott Thomas and Ricky DeColt beat Tigre Salvaje Jr and Notorious. Donnie J is still injured and barely gets in the ring here, but DeColt and Thomas are able to isolate Rivera before a DeColt 45 finishes. (C-)

Donnie J, post-match, swears he'll be fully fit for his contest with Matt Murdoch. (B+)

In an awesome all out main which will go down as our best women's match since the division was restarted, Higa retains against Winters, ducking the Heel Kick and hitting the Higa Green Driver. (B)

Post-match, Higa offers a handshake to Winters, who ignores it and rolls to the outside. Brit gets in the ring and the two celebrate together. (C+)

B- overall.
Unread 10-06-2018, 02:08 AM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 4 Oct 2018

Pre-show

Lilly and Rose get a huge victory, defeating Britney Hollywood and Fuyuko Higa when Brit falls victim to the Lilly Launch Pad. The losing pair have teamed together a fair few times, but have nowhere near the experience as a duo that the established team do, and it shows here. Unfortunately, Rose strains her wrist during the match. (C)

Jeremie Courtnie - who's going to be working dark matches for a while as he slims down to a weight more suited to the Zone - teams with Ricky DeColt to defeat Austin Smooth/Swipe Romero and the Aces of Mayhem. Big news here is that the winning team show excellent chemistry here. (C-)

Main show

Awesome trios tourney match gets things off to a great start, as Cougar, Jaguar and Yellow Flash beat Rapido, Blaze and El Mitico Jr. Flash Hurricane Armbar makes Mitico tap out. (C+)

Matt Murdoch and Jonnie Perez team to beat Notorious, in a surprisingly good match. Fox Hunter beats Barrera. This is a brutal brawl, with Notorious's general style fitting well with the new attitude shown by Murdoch and Perez. Unfortunately, it gets TOO brutal at one point, Rivera tearing his pectoral. (C)

Post-match, shocking moment as Murdoch offers Barrera his hand, telling the man who turned down the chance to become the Fox Cub "You were right. Screw the masks." Carlos accepts the handshake.

In the second trios match of the night, Walls, Bullseye and Keenan beat Malloy, CLM and the debuting Cheetah Boy - brought in to sub for the injured Storm Spillane. CB looks off the pace here, but Keenan wrestles much of the match against CLM and Malloy and the trio put together an impressive bout. Lariat on Marvel Malloy from Keenan wins it. (C)

Jonnie Perez tells his brother "I don't CARE what our family think of me any more. I just want to show them I'm the better brother." (C-)

Ash Campbell pulls off a shock victory, defeating Elliot Thomas via roll-up after taking a beating for much of the match due to being too slow to keep up with Thomas. (D+)

The man who'll face Campbell in 2 days' time, Tigre Salvaje, beats Campbell's associate/cult leader/whatever you want to call it Aldous Blackfriar in a non-title hardcore match. Blackfriar looks disinterested in going for the win for much of this bout, instead clearly trying to soften up the champion for his follower. Somehow, Tigre comes back from a number of tough shots to the midsection with a baseball bat, and hits the Salvaje Suplex for the win. (C)

Donnie J tells Matt Murdoch he's going to BEAT some sense into him if that's what it takes. (B+)

Talia Quinzel beats Jaime Quine with a Spinal Trauma in an excellent bout. Quinzel looks superb here - could her upcoming second shot at Fuyuko Higa finally end the Japanese woman's long reign as women's champion? (C+)

Speaking of Higa, she and Britney Hollywood, her interpreter, come out to applaud the win by Talia. The pair bow to each other respectfully to end the show. (C)

C+ overall.
Unread 10-06-2018, 03:04 AM
Hall of Fame

CZCW Showdown at Sundown Monday Week 1 November

Talia Quinzel gets another chance to take Fuyuko Higa's Women's title in what's sure to be an excellent main event. Since coming just short last month at Hardcore Halloween, Talia has huge victories over Claire Winters and Jaime Quine, along with 2 30-minute time limit draws with Danielle Sweetheart. To persuade Sweetheart to step out of the way and let her have this shot, Quinzel made her two promises - if she takes the title, Danielle gets a shot in December. If she doesn't, Talia won't challenge against until 2018.

The COTT title is also up for grabs, as tag team partners collide. This month should be a tag title month in the COTT rotation, but Super Ninja has requested and been granted the chance to swap months, as he claims that he will be busy in December winning the trios titles. He's also said the only man in CZCW who deserves a shot is one of the men who's teaming with him in the tournament, Acid II.

In CZCW Championship action, Jake Idol will take on Air Attack Weasel, who has offered a shot by Kip Keenan. The match-up is something of a surprise given AAW's poor record this year, but could he change things around and get the gold?

Tigre Salvaje Jr's claim to be the most extreme man in CZCW is starting to look less and less like a boast and more and more like the unvarnished truth. 7 defences and counting since regaining his title from Amazing Fire Fly at the first attempt, and he constantly steals the show. But after a brutal non-title match with Aldous Blackfriar 2 days ago, can he hold onto the belt against Blackfriar's disciple Ash Campbell in a ladder match?

And in the final of our 5 title matches, Bradley Blaze and Rapido get the chance to regain their tag titles against Blackfriar and American Flash. But Blackfriar has announced that ALL of the pairing's defences will be in hardcore bouts, and the former champions looked anything but comfortable at Hardcore Halloween in that sort of fight.

And outside of title action, we have two huge grudge matches. Matt Murdoch and Donnie J will collide, with Donnie swearing he'll beat some sense into the man who is synonymous with the Zone, but the former Fox Mask looking a long way from sanity at the moment. And just as unhinged is Jonnie Perez, who finally returned from a long injury and is straight into a family feud with older brother Frankie, who he claims received more sympathy when they were both on the sidelines. Frankie says that it's because he was really suffering, accusing Jonnie off just sitting on his ass exaggerating because he knew he couldn't hack it in the Zone.

And Danielle Sweetheart takes on Jaime Quine. The pair have teamed up a few times over the last few months, but prior to that Danielle came up short against Jaime three times in one vs one action. Jaime has struggled somewhat recently, though, while Danielle has looked great, particularly in pushing Talia Quinzel to two 30-minute time limit draws.

Showdown at Sundown prediction key

Coastal Zone Women's title match: Fuyuko Higa (c) vs Talia Quinzel
COTT Title match: Super Ninja (c) vs Acid II
Coastal Zone Championship match: Jake Idol (c) vs Air Attack Weasel
Danielle Sweetheart vs Jaime Quine
Donnie J vs Matt Murdoch
Frankie Perez vs Jonnie Perez
Coastal Zone Tag title hardcore match: Aldous Blackfriar/American Flash (c) vs Bradley Blaze/Rapido
Coastal Zone Xtreme title ladder match: Tigre Salvaje Jr (c) vs Ash Campbell
Unread 10-06-2018, 08:18 PM
Phenom

Called it last month and was wrong, but I think it is for sure happening this month.
Can't see a storyline reason for a title swap here either
WBB clearly gave AAW the shot because he's been doing so bad lately, but I'm interested to see where it goes from there.
Sweetheart is definitely being positioned in that upper tier of women, as Quine's time is done here I think as anything more than a gatekeeper
Donnie J vs Matt Murdoch
I don't see Jonnie beating Frankie, and I don't see both of the "bad guys" losing
I don't think Jonnie is at Frankie's level yet
Coastal Zone Tag title hardcore match: Aldous Blackfriar/American Flash (c) vs Bradley Blaze/Rapido
Don't think Blackfriar/Flash lose in their first rematch defense
Campbell has been pretty uninspiring in his matches while Salvaje Jr has been lights out
Unread 10-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Minor League

It is time to move the belt over and let Higa build up the rest of the ladies with great non-title matches.

The pairing will show respect post-match, but Ninja shouldn't pass the title to Acid II.

Idol gets the win. The Idol title run has been interesting, but I figure he is holding the water until Murdoch or Donnie J come calling.

Sweetheart put in yeoman's work in her matches with Quinzel. This positions her as the next challenger.

Donnie J vs Matt Murdoch
Not sure if it is clean, but heels took the first match. Donnie gets revenge, but we have the rubber match coming.

Jonnie is a solid worker, but Frankie can be the top dog (or give the top dog a helluva match). Let him get the win here.

Not dropping the belts at the first asking...

I think Blackfriar's group is becoming quite impressive, and letting them have another belt (albeit midcard) will build the group up more.
Unread 10-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Hall of Fame

CZCW Showdown at Sundown Mon Wk 1 Oct 2018

Pre show

El Jaguar and Cheetah Boy kick things off by beating Swipe Romero and the Architect. (D)

Maria Guest and Claire Winters beat JMB and Natalie DiMarco, Figure Four by Guest forcing DiMarco to tap out. (D)

Amazing Fire Fly, Simon Waves and Chet Chavez beat Jeremiah Moose, Rayne Man and me when Chet Chavez defeated Jeremiah Moose by pinfall with a Chetinator. (C-)

Kip Keenan, Waylon Walls and Bullseye beat Austin Smooth, Copperhead and El Ladron via Keenan lariat on Smooth. (D+)

Main show

Tigre Salvaje Jr retains his Xtreme title in a fast paced ladder match vs Ash Campbell; he sells his beatdown from Saturday night's match with Blackfriar but is just too good for Ash. (C+)

Blackfriar and Flash's hardcore brawling proves too much for Blaze and Rapido, in particular Flash's willingness to put his body on the line. He hurls himself off the top rope to the outside to put both of the challengers through a table, allowing Blackfriar to drag Blaze into the ring and hit the Batwing. (C)

The Perez brothers put on a superb match here, Frankie putting his younger brother over and making him look like a real star. Story they tell is that Frankie won't go to the extremes Jonnie will, and it's that which costs him, as Jonnie blasts him with brass knuckles after a ref bump, allowing the less experienced man to get the win. (B-)

Backstage, Fuyuko Higa - via Britney translating - says she respects Talia, but just like last month, she will prove too good for the challenger. (C-)

In a short match - mainly due to Donnie's injury - Matt Murdoch and Donnie J go back and forth for five minutes, before Murdoch says 'screw this' and blasts Donnie with a chair shot to the head in full view of the ref, knocking him out but drawing the DQ. (C)

Danielle Sweetheart beats Jaime Quine via Super Kick in a solid bout, although Jaime unfortunately injures her bicep. (C+)

Donnie - still holding his head after that chair shot, and looking both irate and distressed - screams that this isn't over between him and Murdoch. (B+)

Jake Idol beats AAW in a surprisingly good match, given Weasel's poor record this year. Reality Check finishes it. (C+)

Talia is backstage, ready for her match. She says that Fuyuko Higa has been an incredible champion, but her reign ends TONIGHT. (C)

Ninja Strike from Super Ninja ends a great spotfest between him and Acid II, retaining the COTT World Heavyweight title. These two look great and while Ninja tires towards the end - he defended the title against Rayne Man in MAW just a few nights ago - they really give it their all. Lots of two and three quarter counts, some fantastic high spots, and a post-match handshake between the partners. (B-)

Talia Quinzel does the unthinkable and FINALLY ends the months long reign of Fuyuko Higa as Women's champion, hitting the Spinal Trauma on the 20 minute mark for the win. Quinzel starts hot, hitting some big moves, but Fuyuko as usual gets stronger as the match go on. However, Higa Green Driver attempts are evaded or reversed three times - Talia's got the move scouted out too well, and the champion just doesn't seem to have a backup plan. One false move, and the Spinal Trauma comes out of nowhere. (C+)

B- overall.

John 6/8
Jay 6/8

As always, thanks for predicting and commenting, both!
Unread 10-09-2018, 05:05 PM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 1 Nov 2018

Pre-show

Super Ninja and Acid II beat Swipe Romero and Jules Night. Night, a Piledriver graduate we just signed on a short term deal, has a great submission machine gimmick which goes over well as he works Acid's right leg, and potentially has a strong future here. (C-)

Britney Hollywood and Fuyuko beat Velvet Suarez and Lily Snyder here. This is raised up by Fuyuko, but dragged down by the losing pair - Brit, who still claims she's retired, looks better than either. In addition, they just don't wrestle well as a team. (C-)

Main show

Talia beats Lauren Easter non-title in a good match which mostly showcases her power moves. (C)

Matt and Jonnie say that it's time to move on from Donnie and Frankie, and challenge We Break Bodies to a hardcore match next big show. (D+)

In trios tourney action, Donnie, Ricky and Elliot beat AAW and the Aces of Mayhem, Donnie pinning Ace after Death on Miami Beach. (C)

Donnie challenges Matt for next show, only to be interrupted by the returning Al Coleman! "Don't you listen to anyone other than yourself? Sounds like he's already got plans. Anyway, if you want someone to wrestle, I'm right here. After all your talk about breaking one of my bones, you get all up in Murdoch's face because he actually did it? Far as I'm concerned, me and him are quits, but you? You're a lousy stinking hypocrite." (C+)

In more trios tourney action, the surprisingly successful team of Chet Chavez, Simon Waves and Mimic continue their good run, beating Blackfriar, Campbell and Flash when Waves rolls Campbell. (D+)

Brit and Fuyuko announce that the Japanese star's cashing in her rematch clause next month - and since Danielle was already promised a shot, it'll be a 3-way match for Talia Quinzel's title! (D+)

Maria Guest and Claire Winters beat JMB and Natalie DiMarco, DiMarco once again tapping out to Guest's Figure Four. This is slightly better than the dark match the quartet had on Monday, although like that it's mainly the Winters show. (D+)

Matt and Jonnie beat me and El Mitico Jr when I get pinned after a Fox Hunter. This would be better without me, to be honest, but at least I can eat the pinfall. (C)

In an awesome main, Tigre Salvaje Jr defends his Xtreme title against Amazing Fire Fly in a ladder match. These two always turn it on for us and tonight's no exception, Salvaje hitting a top rope Salvaje Suplex to put AFF down and climb to retrieve the belt. This is the best match of the year so far for us. (B)

B- overall.

You know when you have someone lined up to be your main star for the next year or two, get behind them with a super push, and then TCW swoop in and steal them?

Dammit, this DOES feel like Welcome To The Coastal Zone.
Unread 10-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 2 Nov 2018

Pre-show

Jake beats Rayne Man in a non-title match. (C)

Fuyuko and Brit team to beat Velvet and Lauren, Brit's Hollywood Hills getting the pinfall over Velvet. (C)

Main show

Brit announces that Tigre Salvaje will, sadly, be leaving soon to head to TCW and as a result he will be defending the Xtreme title TONIGHT - and to find a challenger, we're having a 20 man hardcore battle royal right now! (C-)

Most of our male midcarders and lower carders feature here, with Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Chet Chavez and Simon Waves making it to the final four. Blaze has been on fire all match and eliminates 7 people, but it's Fire Fly who ends up getting one last shot at Salvaje after Waves and Chet eliminate Bradley but go over the top rope charging at the luchador, who slips to the mat and pulls the rope down. (C)

Kip Keenan announces that he's found a tough opponent for Jake Idol next month, by special request of the champion. (C-)

Higa destroys Lily Snyder in a super quick match, hitting the Higa Green Driver, then screams that she wants another opponent right here. (C-)

The call's answered by Maria Guest, who pushes Fuyuko much more, nearly getting the figure four on twice, but can't quite get the win. She falls victim to another HGD. (C)

The main isn't as good as these two normally manage, but it's still a darn good match up. Tigre Salvaje retains, putting AFF through a table before climbing the ladder. (C+)

Tigre Salvaje calls out Donnie J. "You're tight with the board of directors, hombre? Tell them I'm taking this belt with me when I go, because there's NO ONE in the Zone as extreme as me. (B)

C+ overall.
Unread 10-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Rookie

Still loving this diary. You've done well to not be wrecked by poaching.
Unread 10-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
Still loving this diary. You've done well to not be wrecked by poaching.
Thanks, really appreciate the comment!

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 3 Nov 2018

Pre-show

Courtney and DeColt beat Rayne Man and Cheetah Boy, DeColt 45 over Rayne Man. (C-)

Maria Guest beat Debbie Rose, Lily Snyder and Lauren Easter, making Easter tap to the figure 4. (D+)

Main show

Britney announces that the Xtreme title HAS left CZCW with Tigre Salvaje! Its replacement - the CZCW Sprint title. The belt will be defended EVERY show, in 10 minute time limit matches. If a singles Sprint title match goes to a time limit draw, the challenger will be guaranteed a rematch within a month. The new champion will be crowned in a few weeks time, and tonight and next week will see 2 four-way matches on each show to qualify for the title match. (C+)

In trios tourney action, Bradley Blaze, Rapido and El Mítico Jr defeated Bullseye, Kip Keenan and Waylon Walls, Dallas Drop from Blaze on Walls. (C)

Huge moment here, as the ring goes dark, and a familiar music plays - and when the lights come on, standing in the ring is John 'Nemesis' Campbell! Mic in hand, Campbell addresses his son Ash. "Hey, kid. I heard you were whining about being overlooked last week. You want to know why you weren't in the Xtreme battle royal? It’s because you’re extreme alright - an extreme loser! You haven’t done anything to deserve yet another chance at a shot.

Oh, I can see you’re confused. I mean, you’ve done nothing your whole damn career, so why are people caring now?

It’s because I saw you here in the Zone, drinking Aldous Blackfriar’s Kool Aid, and it woke me up. And I told the Board of Directors here, that kid who got in here on the strength of being my son? As far as I’m concerned, he’s no longer my son. And I told people in every fed in America, I don’t want nothing to do with Ash Campbell. So kid, the days of dropping my name, saying ‘do you KNOW who my daddy is’, to get a contract here, a title match there - they’re over. Enjoy fending for yourself for once.” (C)

In a Sprint title qualifier, Simon Waves beat Aldous Blackfriar, Carlos Barrera and Zach Rudge, making Barrera tap to a Boston crab. (C-)

Post-match, Rudge talks to Donnie J, saying that he wants Bullseye next month anyway, in revenge for what We Break Bodies did to Foxy to set him off on the weird path he's currently on.. (B-)

In the other Sprint title qualifier, Air Attack Weasel beat American Flash, Jonnie Perez and Chet Chavez, pinning American Flash with an Air Attack Ace. (C)

Ash Campbell and Aldous Blackfriar make their way out. Campbell has a mic.
“Earlier tonight, the mighty Nemesis graced the Zone with his presence. And he called me out, saying I’d been playing on our family ties to advance my career.”

Ash shakes his head.

“You know why I kept telling everyone you were my daddy, old man? Not to get contracts. Not to advance my career. But because I was PROUD. I was the son of a legend.”

He paces up and down as he speaks.

“And then after you accused me of drinking Aldous’s Kool Aid, I started thinking. And I came to a conclusion. Yeah, I drank the Kool Aid. But it wasn’t Aldous’s.”

The pacing gets faster.

“It was YOURS, old man. I drank the Kool Aid, just like a bunch of fans did, when I thought that being the son of a washed up has been who could never cut it in the SWF was anything to be proud of. Yeah, yeah, you dominated DAVE. That’s because DAVE was a joke! DAVE was where people went if they weren’t good enough for the big leagues, and they weren’t tough enough for the REAL hardcore feds. DAVE tried to be everything, and it ended up a big fat nothing. Sure, you won the war, with Vibert’s money, but look what good it did you. You still ended up out of business. And now you’re trying to recreate DAVE, and forgive me, DADDY, but it sure don’t look like that’s going too well, because people laugh at your new playtoy fed even more than they did at DAVE.”

He stops.

“So, you want me to stop acknowledging you’re my father? Gladly. But when I’m a more successful wrestler than you ever were, and you’re struggling to find the money for a nursing home, because ever since 1997 you never worked for a fed who could pay you a half-decent amount- don’t expect me to pay the bills!”

Throwing down the mic, he storms off. (D+)

Danielle Sweetheart beat Claire Winters in a good match, super kicking her for the pin. (C+)

Donnie J says that he'll show Coleman up for the has-been he is in 2 weeks time. (B+)

Donnie J and California Love Machine beat me and The Architect in a quick squash, acting as a Donnie showcase. Death on Miami Beach by him pins me. (C-)

In the match which will decide group A of the trios tournament - both teams are on 3 wins out of 3 - Super Ninja, Acid II and Amazing Fire Fly beat Masked Cougar, El Jaguar and Yellow Flash. Great spotfest, with Acid II's Acid Rain Bomb getting him the pin over El Jaguar. (B-)

B- overall.

Last edited by Jaded : 10-13-2018 at 01:35 AM.
Unread 10-13-2018, 09:12 PM
Hall of Fame

CZCW The Next Wave, Sat Week 4 Nov 2018

Pre-show

Al Coleman and a generic masked guy beat Austin Smooth and Copperhead, masked guy pinning Smooth. (C-)

Maria Guest and Claire Winters beat Lily Snyder and Lauren Easter, Easter tapping to Guest's Figure Four. (C-)

Main show

Simon Waves, Chet Chavez and Mimic pull off the huge upset in a wild spotfest, beating Donnie J, Ricky DeColt and Elliot Thomas via Chetinator on Thomas. This earns them a place in the trios tournament final. (C+)

Kip Keenan accepts Rudge's challenge to Bullseye. (D+)

Yellow Flash qualifies for the Sprint title match, beating Rapido, Bullseye and CLM when Rapido taps to the Flash Hurricane Armbar. (C)

Jake Idol says he's asked NOT to know who the challenger is on Monday night; he can beat anybody. (C-)

Fox Mask and Jonnie Perez beat AAW and El Mitico Jr via Fox Hunter on EMJ. (C+)

In trios tourney action, Aldous Blackfriar, Ash Campbell and American Flash beat Carlos Barrera and the 4C tag champs Nathaniel Ca$ino and Eric Blackley (Subbing for injured Miguel Rivera and no longer with us Tigre Salvaje Jr) in a quick squash to showcase Campbell. (D+)

Nemesis comes down, accepting the challenge for Monday night. (D)

Talia Quinzel beats Debbie Rose in a decent non-title bout, hitting Spinal Trauma for the pin. (C-)

Fuyuko and Brit applaud the champ, but say that Higa will regain the belt in 2 days' time. (C-)

Bradley Blaze qualifies for the Sprint title match, beating Keenan, AFF and El Jaguar after a Dallas Drop on El Jaguar. (C+)

Donnie cuts an intense backstage promo saying he'll get revenge on Coleman on Foxy's behalf, despite all his issues with Fox Mask. (He notably DOESN'T refer to him as Matt Murdoch here.) (B+)

C+ overall.

$108,000 profit.
Unread 10-14-2018, 03:48 AM
Hall of Fame

Christmas Cage Chaos Preview Mon Week 1 December 2016

In not one but two massive cage matches, we have great title action at the top of the card! Talia Quinzel defends the title she won last month against the woman she beat, Fuyuko Higa - a dominant champion for so long - and Danielle Sweetheart, who took Quinzel to the limit in two 30-minute time limit draws just before she won the belt. Prior to that, we see the final of the first annual Trios tournament, as Chet Chavez, Mimic and Simon Waves try to continue their fairytale rise going up against Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly, and Super Ninja, the tournament's most high-octane team.

Waves will have the chance to win two titles - in addition to that match, he faces Bradley Blaze, Air Attack Weasel and Yellow Flash in a 4-way for the newly created Sprint title! And in more title action, the Coastal Zone Championship will be defended, as Jake Idol goes up against a mystery opponent, picked by Idol's stable leader Kip Keenan.

We have a tag team title bout too, as newly crowned COTT champions The Old School Principals come to the Zone for the first time, to defend against El Jaguar and Masked Cougar! Coastal Zone tag champions American Flash and Aldous Blackfriar will not defend, however - they're teaming with stablemate Ash Campbell to take on the IPW team of Stanley Axis and the Mexican Hardcore Killers, brought to the Zone by John 'Nemesis' Campbell who's disowned his son, claiming he's been trading on the family name to gain opportunities for his entire career and it needs to stop now!

And in fall-out from Fox Mask's injury and decision to unmask, former friend Donnie J takes on Al Coleman, who caused the injury, Zach Rudge - who idolises the former Fox Mask - goes up against Bullseye, of the We Break Bodies stable who Coleman was previously aligned with, and Matt Murdoch himself teams with Jonnie Perez to take on WBB's Kip Keenan and Waylon Walls - the latter of whom put Perez out for several months. Lots of chances for revenge here!

Christmas Cage Chaos Prediction Key

Coastal Zone Women's title cage match: Talia Quinzel (c) vs Danielle Sweetheart vs Fuyuko Higa
Coastal Zone Trios title tournament final cage match: Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly and Super Ninja vs Chet Chavez, Mimic and Simon Waves
Coastal Zone Championship match: Jake Idol vs ???
Ash Campbell, American Flash and Aldous Blackfriar vs E-Z, Sanchez Villano and Stanley Axis
Coastal Zone Sprint title match: Air Attack Weasel vs Bradley Blaze vs Simon Waves vs Yellow Flash
Hardcore match: Jonnie Perez and Matt Murdoch vs Kip Keenan and Waylon Walls
COTT Tag Titles: Old School Principals (c) vs El Jaguar/Masked Cougar
Bullseye vs Zach Rudge
Al Coleman vs Donnie J
Unread 10-15-2018, 11:10 AM
Minor League

Coastal Zone Women's title cage match: Talia Quinzel (c) vs Danielle Sweetheart vs Fuyuko Higa
I think Sweetheart is here to eat the pin.

Coastal Zone Trios title tournament final cage match: Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly and Super Ninja vs Chet Chavez, Mimic and Simon Waves
Surprised by the last teams, but I think you needed bigger names fighting elsewhere on the card. The Masked Avengers get the win here.

Coastal Zone Championship match: Jake Idol (c) vs ???
Let's make it a big swap as Idol drops the belt. Perhaps Frankie Perez gets his shot and brings the belt back towards the main storylines.

Ash Campbell, American Flash and Aldous Blackfriar vs E-Z, Sanchez Villano and Stanley Axis
Don't think your guys lose to some one-off group brought from IPW.

Coastal Zone Sprint title match: Air Attack Weasel vs Bradley Blaze vs Simon Waves vs Yellow Flash
This is a toss-up, but I went with AAW since he's been a good soldier. He can help carry it to start before someone brings it into a main story arc.

Either Keenan has gained tremendous popularity, or this is to give Murdoch and Perez a win.

I will always pick your guys in this match, although that has bit me in the ass more than it has paid off. But I am a slow learner.

Bullseye vs Zach Rudge
Rudge must be going somewhere since he won the Mask Challenge, so this is a good win to move him up the card.

Al Coleman vs Donnie J
Donnie has been on a bad run results-wise, so getting a win here moves him back into the picture. Is he on time decline yet?
Unread 10-20-2018, 02:39 PM
Phenom

Was on vacation for a week so I am glad I didn't get to miss predicting a show!

Quinzel being champ is great, and I hope she continues to keep the belt
While AcidII/AFF/Ninja are objectively better at this stage in their careers, this is the chance for the young rooks to get a huge win and cement themselves as main players in the Zone. They can use the win so much more, so I give it to them here.
Coastal Zone Championship match: Jake Idol vs ???
Idol keeps taking out softballs as he waits for the big feuds to inevitably suck him in
The IPW trio winning gives them a case for a hardcore tag title shot, but I don't think they are good or over enough to hang
AAW seems to be relegated to curtain jerker, Waves is doing double duty and Blaze has had his chance to shine, so Flash gets the win to start with the new title.
Gives Perez/Murdoch a chance to get their revenge on WBB, showing off their vicious side
El Jaguar's whole arc with Tigre Salvaje has been that he is never good enough to get that big win, and I think that continues here.
Bullseye vs Zach Rudge
Rudge has come along well so I think he gets a big win tonight
Al Coleman vs Donnie J
It's Donnie J, I don't see him losing yet