Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-27-2018, 03:55 PM
Rookie

Main Event Tag Team Match
Ian (DeColt?) & Ant-Man vs Ted Brady & Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance by any means necessary.

Tennessee Williams vs K-Squared

JOJI vs The Grapple Goblin

Electric Dreamer vs A Debuting Wrestler
Unread 08-27-2018, 04:55 PM
Low Minors

Ian (DeColt?) & Ant-Man
vs Ted Brady & Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance

GRAPPLE GOBLIN! Are we getting Vibert in on this?

Never bet against ?????.
Unread 08-28-2018, 01:40 AM
Major League

Ian (DeColt?) & Ant-Man vs Ted Brady & Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance

GRAPPLE GOBLIN!

Unread 08-31-2018, 02:54 AM
Super Star

The Canadian Federation of Wrestling Presents:
Another Wrestling Show
Attendance: 82 (0 Change)
Rating: D

The second ever CFW Wrestling Show continues as the first meant to go on with the same crowd in the same Gym with the same gaggle of gormless nephews and nieces recording on the same camera phones. However, a major difference this time is that we've sprung for a full commentary team!

"good evening, i am jerome turner."

"AN' I'M "HANDSOME" HERB STATELY DADDEH!"

Turner:
"welcome to cfw presents: another wrestling show, boy do we have a humdinger of a show for you tonight."

Stately:
"YA GOT THAT RIGHT, BABBEH, TONIGHT WE GOT OURSELVES A TAG TEAM GRUDGE MATCH WITH IAN "MIGHT BE A DECOLT" DECOLT An' MAN-ANT TAGGIN' UP AGAINST MAH PERSONAL FRIENDS TED BRADY AN' CHUCK DA BUCK DORRANCE! YA NEVER GONNA FORGET THIS NIGHT FOR THE REST OF YA LIIIIIVES!"

Turner:
"yes, and in singles action-"

Stately:
"HANG ON A HOT DOGGIN' MINUTE YA MONOTONE MUNCHKIN, WE GOT COMPANY! WHOOOOA NELLY!"

Ian (DeColt?) and Ant-Man arrive to triumphant fanfare, the duo getting a hero's welcome from the 82 members of the CFW faithful. The two men climb into the ring and wait for the music to quiet down before addressing the masses...

Ian?:
"Thanks everyone, I'm happy to be back even though I can't tell you exactly why I'm here but...y'know coming out here to talk at the start like this? It feels right, feels like I've done something I'm supposed to, y'know? Oh, don't worry about where I've been living, by the way, Manny here's been letting me crash on his couch-"

Ant-Man:
"Yes indeed, the Intrepid Ian with a missing Identity has found a home in my burrow of bravery! What form of honorless hero would I be to not provide home and hearth to a fellow fighter for truth and justice!?"

Ian?:
"Mostly truth on my end. But yeah, he's also been giving me a hand with unraveling who I am and we actually think we can find the answers here. See that Dorrance guy said he and me worked together so I think I can get some clues from hi-"

Voice:
"HERE'S YER ANSWERS WHIPPER SNAPPER!"

CLONK!

Ian falls to the mat in a daze as Ant-Man reacts theatrically.

Ant-Man:
"Egads! What a horrid surprise atta-"

Another Voice:
"Sorry pal."

CLONK!

And down goes Ant-Man, who could have done such a thing!?

Oh right, these jerks.

Ted Brady brandishes a steel chair alongside his similarly armed protege, strutting around the ring and crowing his 'old school' rhetoric (perhaps he meant 90's DaVE?) while Chuck just shrugs like the whole thing is just how stuff goes. Brady eventually grabs the mic.

Brady:
"Ya see, this is work ethic you young punks can understand!? Y'know how hard it was on my back to go all the way to the hardware store to get these here chairs!?"

Chuck:
"Boss ya could've just got them on Amazon-"

Brady:
"Quiet, Chuckster, this is just a preview of what you two losers are gonna get in the main event tonight, so get ready, you're about to get a lesson you'll neeeever forget!"

Brady storms out with Chuck in tow, the babyface regain their senses enough to limp to the back, with such a beating delivered to them do they even have a hope of claiming victory tonight?

Turner:
"what a heartless assault by a pair of no-good-"

Stately:
"HAHA! WHAT A SMACKDOWN, THEY GOT THOSE GOODY GOODIES DOWN ON THAT MAT AND THEY RUBBED THEIR DIRTY STINKIN' FACES IN THEIR OWN BLOOD, WHAT A SHOW, DADDEH!"

Turner:
"i don't think that's how we should look at that situa-"

Voice:
"NOW ALL YA'LL BETTER JUST LISSEN HERE NOW, YA'LL!"

Turner:
"why is everyone here so loud?"

On the heels of the beatdown another man with a mic comes out from the curtain.

"MAH NAME IS BIG BOSS MCGHEE AN' I-!"

The crowd begins laughing at the very small very loud man dressed in biker leathers.

McGhee:
"OHHHH YA'LL THINK THIS HERE IS FUNNY HUH!? YA'LL GONNA LAUGH AT THIS HERE FELLA OUT HERE TALKIN' TO YA'LL OUT HERE, HUH!? WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YEW BECAUSE THAT THERE BEATIN' THERE THEM TWO FELLERS JUST GOT PUT THROUGH AIN'T NOTHIN' COMPARED TO WHAT THIS HERE LITTLE MASKED MORON-"

McGhee gestures at the ring where-

Oh hey, Electric Dreamer's here!

Electric Dreamer has somehow already gotten into the ring. The young luchadora is small but practically towers over McGhee, who scoffs at her as he continues to rant and thankfully someone lowers the volume on his mic before he blows out a speaker.

McGhee:
"-ya'll call ya'llselfs Electric Dreamer!? Well that's fine 'cuz when mah monster gets through with ya you'll be countin' them Electric Sheep on Electric Dreamstreet, ya hear me!? So lemme bring her out, hope ya'll already went to the bathroom 'cuz ya all gonna mess ya'llselves when ya meet mah monster, the horrible, the terrifyin'...DANGEROUS DEBORAH YOUNG!"

Through the curtain comes...

Lord...

The towering Deborah Young steps out to the ring to some knockoff horror movie music, glaring daggers at her smaller opponent as she steps into the ring with McGhee hyping her all the way. The bell sounds!

"Dangerous" Deborah Young VS Electric Dreamer

The crowd are surprisingly into Dreamer despite her apparent role as the lamb to the living slaughter machine that is the amazonian Young, giving the young luchadora all the support she cans as she ducks and divers and tries to survive Young's opening salvo of swinging fists. However, the end to this was never in doubt and when Dreamer was in range of Young's muscular arms, the larger fighter planted her with a Sit-Out Powerbomb that scored her the victory.

In a bout that had decent wrestling but non-existent crowd heat, Deborah Young defeated Electric Dreamer in 1:48 by pinfall with a Sit-Out Powerbomb. E+

As the farce of a match ends we head just outside to the parking lot where someone is just arriving to the show...

"Y'know how hard it is to park a pink cadillac? Ah-uh-huh~!"

Guitar over his shoulder, Tennessee William begins making his way to the gymnasium...

Voice:
"TENNEEEESSSSSEEEEEE!"

William:
"Ah-huh-wuh?"

William turns around to find-

Oh no...

The fan that saved William at the last show is standing behind him, all smiles...all creepy creepy smiles, he approaches the Elvis impersonator.

William:
"Now hold on there, little buddy, I got a match before too long, I gotta go TCB in the CP-Dub so maybe we can wait until after the show's over."

Fan:
"Mr. William I'm very sorry but I'm just such a big fan, I've followed your career for years and I just want you to know if there's anything at all you ever need, I can make it happen."

William:
"Well that's a heckuva thing and definitely not creepy, bubba, how about an autograph, will that send ya home happy?"

Fan:
"Ohmigosh, yes! Here!"

The fan rips off his shirt and thrusts out his chest looking expectant. William grimaces but signs his name on it. The fan squeals in joy and goes running into the gym while William shakes his head.

William:
"Welp, at least he's a fan."

Meanwhile back in the gym we've got another match about to take place!

Grapple Goblin vs JOJI

A strange match by any margin as Grapple Goblin seems to occupy himself with attempting to steal the stuff in JOJI's hair more than wrestle which sees JOJI dominate the match for the most part until Goblin takes a powder to the outside and catches JOJI after a suicide dive with a sneaky low blow! Goblin proceeded to batter him on the outside before tossing him back inside and cutting off a brief comeback by JOJI into a roll up with the tights for a pin! Post-match the Goblin disappeared under the ring with some more of JOJI's hair decoration.

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Grapple Goblin defeated JOJI in 7:01 by pinfall with a handful of tights. E-

Turner:
"a despicable move by the goblin, how can he sleep at ni-"

"Ok everyone you can rest easy, the main event has arrived!"

Turner:
"i can't get a word in edgewise..."

K-Squared struts out from the back with a smug grin on his face, mic in hand.

K-Squared:
"Before K-Squared styles on the fool they've put me against tonight, K-Squared has a special message for the owner of this podunk wannabe federation, Ted Brady. Ted, you cheap piece of garbage you think K-Squared hasn't noticed this promotion doesn't have a belt? You negligent chump, are you senile or are you just scared because you KNOW K-Squared would win that sucker and never let it go? Stop worrying about fake DeColts and get K-Squared a title, pronto or K-Squared will be forced to take drastic measures!"

K-Squared tosses down the mic and poses until he's cut off by the strum of a guitar...

"Ah-uh-huh~"

Tennessee William struts out from backstage and enters the ring, beginning a performance of 'Don't Be Cruel' before K-Squared is just that and rips the earmic right off Tennessee and sliding his guitar out of the ring! What a Kuntz.

K-Squared vs Tennessee William

A hard-hitting clash for such a goofy lead-in, William's southern brawling stylings battling it out with K-Squared's all-around game. The momentum shifts again and again, with K-Squared taking shortcuts to get ahead of William's more energetic straightforward approach. This all comes to a head when K-Squared is sent sprawling from the ring from a big uppercut and looks to take a shortcut with that trusty guitar, sneaking into the ring with it but the threat of the guitar getting destroyed incurs the wrath of-

Oh no not again!

The mysterious fan, who slides into the ring, yanks the guitar away and boots K-Squared in the gut! This saves the instrument but grants the victory to K-Squared by DQ, who bails out of the ring and celebrates like he just won the main event of Supreme Challenge...

In a decent match, K-Squared defeated Tennessee William in 9:53 when Tennessee William was disqualified when Jeremiah Martin ran in and attacked K-Squared. D-

Post match, the fan tries to storm out of the ring after K-Squared but he gets pulled back by William who shows him the guitar and tries to calm him down. Eventually the fanboy comes down from his rage and follows William to the back...

Ian (DeColt?) and Ant-Man vs Ted Brady and Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance

With the setup from the start of the show it seems like this bout is almost a lock for the heel duo, who spend the match isolating Ant-Man and beating the living crap out of him with devious move after devious move straight out of the old school playbook helped along by the easily baited Ian distracting the ref from their skullduggery whenever he's taunted. However, a miscommunication between Brady and Dorrance allows Ant-Man to slip away and make a tag to the angry possible DeColt, who batters both the heels in a flurry of suplexes, slams, and good 'ole fisticuffs that has the fans rocking and Ted Brady taking a spill to the outside.

However, seeing his mentor down and out has a strange effect on Dorrance, who manages to halt Ian's assault with a sudden barrage of athletic high-flying maneuvers that catch the other man offguard. Heretofore Dorrance was merely a carbon copy of his mentor but it seems while the cat is catatonic the mice will soar as Dorrance's berserk blitz has Ian on the ropes and as the audience despairs, a tornado DDT puts Ian on the mat and gives Dorrance the opportunity to go to the top rope, signalling with his hands pointed to the sky...

Until he notices his mentor glaring daggers at him from the ring apron, causing him to sheepishly join his hands together into an axehandle and shout for Ian to get up. This is a foolish move as Dorrance's attempted leaping axehandle nets him on the receiving end of an instinctual DeColt .45 (Superkick) that puts him out long enough for Ian to get the pin while Ant-Man holds off Brady!

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Ian? and Ant-Man defeated Ted Brady and Chuck Dorrance in 12:19 when Ian? defeated Chuck Dorrance by pinfall with an DeColt .45. D

Our victorious duo celebrate with the fans but the game isn't up just yet, Ian decks Ted who takes a tumble to the outside again and stalks after Dorrance who is limping towards the locker room curtain. Ian whirls Dorrance around and shoves a finger in his face.

Ian?:
"Alright you weasel, talk! You said you worked with me!"

Dorrance:
"Work! Present tense! I-I don't get what this is! You're totally like yourself literally every other time I see you, why are you so weird here!?"

Ian?:
"Oh yeah!? Well what am I like when I'm 'normal' then because I don't recall seeing you at all since I got here!"

Dorrance:
"Listen you psycho I-"

CLANG! CLANG!

Double chairshots in quick succession! Dorrance and Ian are down, but who has done this terrible act-

Oh right, this D-Bag, that tracks...

K-Squared:
"K-Squared said he was tired of this farce so let K-Squared make it clear, K-Squared is here to win a title and if he's gotta take out this buncha chumps to get this company on the right track, well then K-Squared's gonna do just that!"

His piece said, that Kuntz storms back to the back and we are left going off the air in tragedy as Ant-Man and Brady attend to their friend and charge respectively...
Unread 08-31-2018, 03:43 AM
Hall of Fame

Ian? is the best gimmick Iíve seen for SO LONG! Awesome show.
Unread 08-31-2018, 06:30 AM
Major League

Your portrayal of Stately has all the wrong parts of Lawler and Flair in and I love you for it (daddeh)
Unread 08-31-2018, 08:39 AM
All Star

I'm more than fine getting every pick wrong in this insanity.
Unread 08-31-2018, 03:12 PM
Low Minors

GRAPPLE GOBLIN (grapple goblin) STEAL HAIR!
Unread 08-31-2018, 03:36 PM
Super Star

A Third Wrestling Show

Main Event Singles Match
Ian (DeColt?) vs K-Squared

Ted Brady & 'The Old School Enforcer' -whoever that is- vs Tennessee Williams & Ant-Man

Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance vs Electric Dreamer

Grapple Goblin vs Cheriel-Uh I Mean- Ariel Breaks

"Dangerous" Deobrah Young vs JOJI
Unread 08-31-2018, 05:05 PM
Super Star

I'll go with Ian for two reasons, overness and I think it makes sense storyline wise, maybe even a DQ
Ted Brady & 'The Old School Enforcer' -whoever that is- vs Tennessee Williams & Ant-Man
gotta give it to the boss, I'm sure Williams' fan will get involved somehow
Yeah, I think it makes sense that "The Buck" wins, he far more over
Guess
DESTROY!
Unread 08-31-2018, 11:20 PM
Phenom

Chuck "The Buck" Dorrance
vs Electric Dreamer

Unread 09-01-2018, 02:57 AM
Hall of Fame

Ian
Tennessee/Ant-Man
Chuck
Goblin
Young
Unread 09-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Low Minors

GOBLIN MUST WIN!
"Dangerous" Deborah Young vs JOJI
Unread 09-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Super Star

"WHADDYA MEAN HE DOESN'T LIVE IN BC!?"

"I mean what I told you, Ted, when you said you wanted Crusher for tonight's show I told you it'd have to be an official contract, you muttered 'just give him a one night' like you didn't hear me and wandered off. I reminded you about it a few days later but you were drunk and throwing darts at the Matty Phatty costume and muttered one night deal again! Now it's game time and we are sans a Crusher because you wouldn't listen!"

Ted grumbled to himself and pulled out a cellphone, "Crap...welp we'll just need another enforcer then..."

"Nobody that big is gonna work with us on that short notice, Gargantuan is with the DeColts-and frankly the less people working for them that know about the Ian gimmick the better-and all the others aren't gonna be able to get here in time..." I looked through my booking notes and shook my head, already trying to think of a replacement or an angle to run to explain the absence...probably Ted being too much of a grouch to actually get a part-

"Yeah, Wayne, it's Ted," Ted growled into his ancient Nokia, "Ted Brady...yeah, the ****ing Monkey Guy, wiseass listen. We're running the Kinneal and we're short a big bastard, you in? Yeah yeah, I'm good for it, still got all that Him Torton's money. Yes there's catering you lardass, now get down here! Fine, goodbye."

I blinked at Ted, "...did you just book-"

"Yes I did, the less said about that geriatric tub of blubber the better..." Ted shook his head, "Whatever your runtime for the tag match was? Half it, then half the half...then half the half of the half and make sure he stays on the apron for most of it."

"And what do I fill that time with exactly?" I asked as he began making his way to chew out some of his nephews that were trying to jury rig one of the turnbuckles with some nylon rope and a carabiner.

"Figure it out, Wiz, that's what I pay ya for, make that magic!" Ted quickly became too busy lightly abusing the offending offspring of some brother-in-law to pay attention to me.

I briefly considered whipping up an age reduction potion but decided against it...

Mammoths were as extinct twenty years ago as they were now.
Unread 09-09-2018, 01:45 AM
Super Star

Another Wrestling Show
Attendance: 81 (-1 Change, Was Dog Sitting That Day)
Rating: D

Music! Check. Nepotism-Centric Workforce! Check. Announce teams at extremes of the loudness scale?

"OH YOU KNOW THAT'S A CHECK DADDEH!"

"who are you talking to-"

Herb Stately:
"HEY HEY HEY AND ANOTHAH HEYYYY CEE-EFF-DUBYA FANS, IT'S HANDSOME HERB STATELY HERE WITH JEROME "THE ANNOUNCER OF DOOM" TURNER FOR ANOTHAH NIGHT OF ACTION BROUGHT TO YA BY TED "DON'T CALL HIM PHATTY" BRADY!"

Turner:
"announcer of wha-?"

Stately:
"SHUT'CHA MONOTONE MOTORMOUTH, TURNER, HERE COMES THE K-MAN!"

"Ok everyone sit down, shut up, and BASK in K-Squared's greatness!"

Accompanied by his knockoff hiphop theme, K-Squared struts to the ring and basks in the ire of the audience before producing a mic.

K-Squared:
"Thank you thank you, now that's what K-Squared calls a Hero's Welcome! You're all too kind to shower K-Squared in your praise for putting an end to that ridiculous feud between the pretender DeColt and that old fogey Brady but please, just wait for when K-Squared ends both their careers, starting with the mock-DeColt's!"

K-Squared's egotistical rant gets cut off when Ian Maybe-DeColt's music hits!

"That's quite enough, you Third-Person Piece of Garbage!"

Storming out from the back with mic in hand, Ian confronts the egotistical Kuntz from outside the ring.

Ian?:
"There's a lot of things I don't know: Who I actually am, why I can do all these moves, how I'm actually employed in this company when the owner wants to get rid of me-BUT there is one thing I do know and it's that you deserve the biggest ass-whipping I could possibly dish out and tonight you're gonna smashed into the ground so hard you're gonna wake up in Australia-A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!"

Ian stops and blinks, seemingly surprised at the last bit, he shakes his head and continues.

Ian?:
"By the time tonight is over, Kuntz, the entire CFW audience-except Steve who is dogsitting today-is gonna celebrate me putting your arrogant ass in its place!"

K-Squared glares.

K-Squared:
"K-Squared's getting sick of your high and mighty attitude, so how about we skip the main event and K-Squared just kicks your ass right now!?"

K-Squared backs off, waving Ian to try and join him in the ring, but as the DeColt moves to slide in, K-Squared retreats out and into the crowd. K-Squared laughs and shouts something about 'Fighting on K-Squared's time' as he takes a side door out of the arena. Ian glares at his future opponent before giving the fans a quick pose and heading to the back to make way for our opening contest.

"Dangerous" Deborah Young vs JOJI

In opening intergender action we saw the high-flying prowess of JOJI tangle with the powerhouse stylings of Deborah Young, who tanked her way through JOJI's opening offense to catch him with a powerslam that cleared the way for Young to pound him with all forms of slam and suplex (most stalling ones) before polishing the Japanese sensation off with her Sit-Out Powerbomb!

In an extremely short match, Deborah Young defeated JOJI in 4:09 by pinfall with a Sit-Out Powerbomb. - E

As Young and Big Boss McGhee celebrate another effortless victory, we cut backstage to find a couple of jerks:

Pictured: Two Jerks

Ted Brady laces up his boots and glares over at his protege, Chuck Dorrance as the two prepare for their respective matches. Dorrance is on his smart phone, looking troubled...

Brady:
"Kid, get yer eyes offa that damn thing and focus, yew got a girl playin' superhero to beat down and I got...well a GUY playin' superhero and an Elvis Impersonator to pound into the dirt!"

Chuck:
"I...I just don't get this...he's here but he's there!"

Brady:
"HEY! FOCUS!"

Chuck looks up.

Chuck:
"But boss-!"

Chuck shakes his head.

Chuck:
"N-nevermind, ok yeah, focusing."

Brady:
"I ain't gonna be there to hold your hand, so ya gotta just rely on what I toldja and slam that wimpy luchadork into the ground!"

Chuck:
"You won't be watching?"

Brady:
"I ain't your daddy, kid, I got my own business to get to, just get out there and do like I taught and you'll be fine! Now if you'll excuse me I gotta make sure my secret weapon's here..."

Brady storms out, leaving Chuck watch him as he goes...

Chuck:
"Yeah...do what you said...right...totally..."

Hearing his music starting up, Chuck quickly puts his phone down and gets going to the ring!

With his mentor nowhere in sight it's like Chuck's a new man, going toe-to-toe with the masked Luchadora with an array of exciting cruiserweight maneuvers that are a far cry from the rest holds and clubbing blows Brady beat into him. High-octane is the name of the game and Dreamer makes a much better showing here than last month, keeping up with Dorrance's newfound vigor but one misstep on her part leads to her falling victim to Chucky's Revenge (Hammerlock DDT) for the pinfall!

In a decent match, Chucky Dorrance defeated Electric Dreamer in 8:18 by pinfall with a Chucky's Revenge. - D-

After both competitors head to the back, a rather poppy music track brings out a newcomer to CFW:

Ariel Breaks!

Clad in a sparkly outfit, the young Ontarian struts out and begins a spirited rendition of 'Life After Love' by Cher, getting the crowd into the performance...except for one...

Nevermind that manic grin, he is miserable.

Hands over his ears, Tennessee William's biggest fan is NOT enjoying Breaks' vocals until she finishes up in the ring and poses for a smattering off applause (and one rather vocal boo from the Fan).

Ariel Breaks vs Grapple Goblin

Sliding out from beneath the ring with his bag o'swag, Grapple Goblin rummaged around inside it to retrieve his own mic and started singing Come On Eileen for some reason before getting distracted by Ariel's shiny outfit and chasing her around the ring for the majority of the match until his inferior cardio caused him to fall victim to a fast roll up by Breaks. ...well that happened.

In an extremely short match, Ariel Breaks defeated The Grapple Goblin in 4:47 by pinfall with a fast rollup. E-

Post match Ariel poses for the fans some more before making her way to the back but is stopped by the music of Tennessee William-

"Ah-Uh-Huh~"

-who comes strutting out with his guitar on his back and a smile across his face, giving Breaks a nod and a grin as he walks past, receiving a wink and a skip in return.

The Fan sees this and his eye twitches a bit, someone's not happy that his idol may be making a connection...

Joining William for the upcoming tag match is Ant-Man, flush with confidence after his victory last week, he poses next to William who goes to pull out his guitar for a concert of his own until-

"OHHHHH NO YOU DON'T, YA ROCKABILLY RIPOFF!"

Ted Brady storms his way out, mic in hand.

Brady:
"I'm sick of the both of ya givin' pro wrestling a bad name, so I'm 'bout to put ya both in your place, ya hear me! And I ain't gonna do it alone, cuz I got me an enforcer now, and he's gonna put a hurt on ya like ya never felt before...yer gonna wish extinction was permanent because here...COMES...MAMMOTH!"

Nobody comes out.

Brady:
"I SAID HERE COMES MAMMOTH!"

Nobody.

Brady:
"GET OUT HERE NOW, YOU LARDY SON OF A-"

"URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPP!"

Turner:
"...oh dear."

Mammoth: He Ate All the Pies

Stepping-no, lumbering-no, oozing out from the back comes the largest most blubberous bum to ever cram himself into an xxxxL T-shirt and jeans so big a family of rats could probably use it as a home. Chicken drumstick in one hand and an extra large soda in the other he sluggishly trods to the ring and stashes his food next to the ring steps that he damned near crushes in his attempt at getting on the ring apron. Showing absolutely no signs of moving from there he glares at Ant-Man and William with malice...or boredom...or hunger...probably hunger.

He's fat, the joke is he's fat.

Ted Brady & Mammoth vs Ant-Man & Tennessee William

The match opens well for the face duo as Ant and William's youth and vigor are more than a match for Brady's curmudgeonly insistence on old-school tactics. Together they wrestle circles, squares, and hexagons around the veteran until the moment both faces, the audience, our announce team, and the wrestling world at large happens. Brady tags in Mammoth and the gigantic man runs a ruddy roughshod over the other tandem, dominating them with body slams, clotheslines, and literally anything that involved him not doing much more than running into them. For all the sixty seconds this lasts until Mammoth tires himself out again, tags in Brady and wanders to the back. Brady quickly dropped an elbow on Ant-Man and ended the destruction in his team's favor (Tennessee William's unconscious body having been carried to the back by an anxious look Biggest Fan).

In an extremely short match, Mammoth and Ted Brady defeated Ant-Man and Tennessee William in 5:27 when Ted Brady defeated Ant-Man by pinfall. D-

Brady and Mammoth (who had retrieved his food in the interim) skulk to the back in time for our grudge match main event:

The animosity here was palpable from the word go, K-Squared bouncing around like a pinball of hatred bashing against the brick was that was the young maybe-DeColt, who responded with power moves that his smaller opponent allowed for. K-Squared, however, didn't just have aerial moves in his arsenal, unleashing a fair few dirty tricks as well to turn the tide of battle in his favor, even sneakily countering the DeColt .45 into a low blow unseen by head official Dace Lavoie! Still, Ian makes the case for himself being a DeColt by kicking out even after this heinous maneuver, fighting back out of it and looking to hit Steve DeColt's famous DeColt Stampede (running powerslam) until it's reversed by K-Squared into a victory roll for the wi-no wait, Ian manages to reverse it himself and HE claims the win!

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Ian? defeated K-Squared in 15:30 by pinfall with a roll up. D

Post-Match K-Squared is up and furious that he's been outwitted by the possible DeColt, but is sent scurrying when Ian brings his fists up, ready to scrap some more. However, on the outside, he finds himself SMASHED in the back by a steel chair! Its wielder?

"HOW'D YA LIKE THAT WHIPPERSNAPPER!?"

Ian makes for the newly appeared Ted Brady but soon finds himself smashed from behind by the most unlikely stealthly assassin of all time!

You'd think he could have heard the tuba that plays whenever he walks...

A Chokeslam later and the embattled DeColt is down and out as Brady slips into the ring and takes out a mic.

Brady:
"You two little good-fer-nothin's think you got what it takes to be a champion!? Well we'll see next month cuz you'n me'n Mammoth here're gonna have a match an' the winners're gonna face each other fer the title in the main event! But that in yer vapes and smoke it!"

Standing tall at the end, Brady poses as Mammoth just sort of waddles off as we have title implications for next month's show. Stay tuned!