Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-04-2018, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
Buddy Murphy wins the Cruiserweight Championship and all is right with the world.
Yeah Buddy is great.
Unread 10-04-2018, 07:14 AM
Super Star

-Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-This Diary can be called the great diary which does not use the TEW as it's base.
-You made history!
-The Shows are top notch!
-All the storylines are top class (Yeah to me)!
-I lik....I love it!!!
Unread 10-04-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyme1234 View Post
-Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-This Diary can be called the great diary which does not use the TEW as it's base.
-You made history!
-The Shows are top notch!
-All the storylines are top class (Yeah to me)!
-I lik....I love it!!!
Thanks. That makes me want to do more!
Unread 10-04-2018, 11:02 PM

Default Monday Night RAW

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

October 8, 2018

Jason Jordan returns
*The camera shows Jason Jordan backstage.*
Jason Jordan: I'm back.
*Baron Corbin walks up to Jason.*
Baron Corbin: You're in match up next.
Jason Jordan: Against who?
Baron Corbin: Braun Strowman. Hahahaha.
*Jason Jordan looks shocked and Baron Corbin walks away.*

(2 mins)

Jason Jordan VS Braun Strowman

(win via Running Powerslam) (15 mins)

Post-match
*Braun Strowman hits multiple running power slams on Jason Jordan.*
Braun Strowman: Nobody likes me when I'm angry. My association with McIntyre and Ziggler is over. I'm doing my own thing.
*Braun Strowman leaves the ring. Chad Gable enters. Braun Strowman attempts a lazy attack and Gable avoids it. Strowman doesn't bother attacking and leaves. Chad Gable checks on Jason Jordan.
Chad Gable: I got betrayed by my tag team partner last week and I need a new partner.
*Chad Gable offers his hand. Jason Jordan grabs his hand and Gable pulls him up. They hug*
Jason Jordan: American Alpha is back!

(5 mins)

CM Punk and Roman Reigns face off.
*Roman Reigns and CM Punk are in the ring*
CM Punk: I know you are all good guys but, I'm going to need that title Roman.
Roman Reigns: You aren't getting s***.
CM Punk: We'll see about that Roman. I need that title because I have a lot of time to make up. I need to save this company. Something that you can't do Roman.
Roman Reigns: I don't like the way you're talking about the WWE. This is my home.
CM Punk: You have a really s***** home then.
Roman Reigns: I don't think so. What is so bad about the WWE?
CM Punk: How do you explain me getting fired on my wedding day?
Roman Reigns: You know I don't like to side with management but you didn't really do what was asked.
CM Punk: You act like you're a hero. But you're not. You're just in it for your own gain. I don't act like a hero. I just want to expose the truth.
*Roman Reigns attempts a spear. Punk avoids it. Roman leaves the ring.*
Roman Reigns: I don't give a f*** what you say all I know is that you aren't getting this.
*Roman holds up his Universal Championship.*

(6 mins)

Natalya Neidhart VS Dana Brooke

(win via Sharpshooter) (4 mins)

Natalya Neidhart promo
Natalya Neidhart: I know Ronda's good. She is a great friend of mine. But Ronda is a competitor and she wants competition. That is what what I'll give her.
*Ronda Rousey walks up to Natalya Neidhart*
Ronda Rousey: Natalya, if its ok, the match for my championship at Evolution will be a triple threat because of Nikki Bella.
Natalya Neidhart: Sure, that's completely fine by me.
Ronda Rousey: Thanks.

(2 mins)

Riott Squad doesn't know where Sarah Logan is
*Baron Corbin is in the ring about to make an announcement, when the remaining members of the Riott Squad come out.*
Ruby Riott: Baron, we don't know where our good friend Sarah Logan is.
Baron Corbin: Look, I have tried contact Bray but I haven't been able to talk to him and I don't think he is here today.
Liv Morgan: We're so worried.
Baron Corbin: I've got a show to run. You're gonna have to talk to someone else about your issues.
*Riott Squad leaves looking extremely worried about their friend.*

(3 mins)

Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush pre-match promo
*Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush are in the ring*
Lio Rush: I heard you weren't on the show. You act dangerous and all that, but you aren't hungry man. Bobby Lashley now that's a guy that is hungry for a fight. That is why Bobby Lashley will win. In the next match Bobby Lashley will be in action and show you how hungry he is.

(2 mins)

Jinder Mahal VS Bobby Lashley

(win via Vertical Suplex) (10 mins)

Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler brawl with The Revival
*Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler are in the ring with The Revival*
Dolph Ziggler: Look you two, why don't we have a few singles matches to prepare for our upcoming match?
Scott Dawson: See that just proves our point. You are singles guys.
Dash Wilder: We aren't. So we won't.
Drew McIntyre: Are you scared of us? I wouldn't blame ye.
Scott Dawson: We are a tag team. What don't you understand?
Drew McIntyre: We're tired of being f****** disrespected.
Dolph Ziggler: We are the champions and you are not. Simple as that.
*Drew McIntyre attempts to hit Dash Wilder with a Claymore Kick, Dash and Dawson counter in to a Shatter Machine*
Dash Wilder: Get out of the ring Dolph before we beat your a**.
*Dolph Ziggler with his hands up walks out of the ring.*
Scott Dawson: That is what the best damn tag team in the world does!

(5 mins)

Finn Balor promo
*Finn Balor comes out not as a demon.*
Finn Balor: Last week, I told the WWE Universe that I was going to show you a real demon. When the demon is frustrated, it is uncontrollable. It is inside of me. I am in control now but I am afraid that I won't be able to control the demon inside of me anymore. But tonight, I am Finn Balor!

(3 mins)

Finn Balor VS Apollo Crews

(win via Coupe De Grace) (12 mins)

Breezango have an announcement
Tyler Breeze: Fandango and I are partners in the Fashion Police department and we have a huge announcement to make.
Fandango: We have a fashion police chief, our leader.
Tyler Breeze: You will meet him very soon.
Fandango: Someone that you know very well.

(2 mins)

Seth Rollins wants two opponents
Seth Rollins: I'm talking to the RAW locker room right now. I need two opponents one for Crown Jewel and one for next week. Because I am a fighting champion.So come out here any potential challengers.
*Apollo Crews comes out*
Apollo Crews: I would like a shot at that title next week.
Seth Rollins: Sure man. Good luck. You're gonna need it.
Apollo Crews: Hey behind you!
Seth Rollins: Wha-
*Seth Rollins turns around and he sees Bobby Roode who hits him with a Glorious DDT.*
Bobby Roode: I will win the title on a pay per view. Bobby Roode needs titles. This company wants Bobby Roode to win titles. It's simply the best for business.
Apollo Crews: That sounds familiar man.
*Triple H music hits and he comes out.*
Triple H: Seth, this is my new boy, Bobby Roode. He is a prototype. You've done some great work with the title Seth. But now it is time to hand it over to the big boys.
Seth Rollins: Just admit it Trips. I'm better than both of you combined. You two belong in wrestling 20 years ago. Things have changed.
Bobby Roode: Things have changed? Then why the hell am I the top star in the WWE?
Seth Rollins: You aren't you fool.
Bobby Roode: I think Triple H deserves the shot next week.
Apollo Crews: What?
Triple H: Nah. Tonight. Let's see how good of a fighting champion you are.
Seth Rollins: You're on b****.
Triple H: Book the match Baron.
*Baron Corbin comes out*
Baron Corbin: Got it sir.

(12 mins)

Kevin Owens promo
Kevin Owens: I'm not booked for a f****** match again! Did you see what I did at Super Show-Down? I tore the house down and I got the W. I am a former Universal Champion for f*** sake. I should be in match tonight. I better get a match next week Baron or you're in for a world of pain.

(2 mins)

Elias performance
This is why I work for the WWE.
*Elias makes it look like he means the crowd.*
I can't find a city that suits my needs. So I travel all over the world. This city is among the worst. It just reminds of why I am working here. Next time we tour here I'm taking my holiday. Now people turn off your mobile phones but most importantly shut your mouths because I'm going to sing you song, even though you don't deserve to hear my voice. Who wants to walk with Elias?
*Elias sings*

(4 mins)

No Way Jose promo
No Way Jose: Next week I'm opening the show. And that's what I am best at. Making the crowd get on their feet. Get the crowd to party. Don't miss it!
*Baron Corbin interrupts*
Baron Corbin: Because Kevin Owens was whining earlier he gets to fight you next week.
No Way Jose: As long as its fiesta I'm happy.
Baron Corbin: Whatever.

(2 mins)

The Revival VS The Ascension

(win via Shatter Machine) (7 mins)

A Moment Of Bliss
Alexa Bliss: The women's division is missed their biggest star, Alexa Bliss. So I'm giving you a moment of Bliss. Ronda, you are the biggest bully and fans don't appreciate UFC imports. When I beat you the crowd will go wild in happiness.

( 1min)

Triple H VS Seth Rollins - Intercontinental Championship Match

(win via Curb Stomp) (17 mins)

Post-match
*Bobby Roode comes out attempting to attack, but The Shield attack him and beat him down. Triple H tries to help but Seth Rollins hits him from behind.*

(3 mins)
Unread 10-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Super Star

I think it's kind of sad that Vince McMahon and 42 writers cant write a show as coherently as a 14 year old. You have a nice sense of character going on.
Unread 10-05-2018, 01:37 AM

Quote:
I think it's kind of sad that Vince McMahon and 42 writers cant write a show as coherently as a 14 year old. You have a nice sense of character going on.
Thanks.
Unread 10-05-2018, 10:47 PM

Default Smackdown Live!

SMACKDOWN LIVE

October 9, 2018

MizTv opens the show
The Miz: I, The Miz got a dramatic win over Daniel Bryan and now I am on may to the WWE Championship.
Daniel Bryan: You clearly cheated Miz. I want a rematch!
The Miz: You want a rematch?
Daniel Bryan: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
The Miz: Well no. I am moving on to bigger and better things.
Daniel Bryan: I have held the world championship more than you.
The Miz: Well that was all in the past. I improved over the years. I have always been awesome but I just keep getting better and better. Now I am far away at the top of the pile. Some people even copy my moves like that family man AJ Styles. What a phoney.
Daniel Bryan: You copied my m-
*AJ Styles' music hits and he comes out.*
AJ Styles: Is this what you wanted Miz?
The Miz: Yes. It is exactly what I wanted. So Daniel you can leave now.
*Daniel attempts to attack The Miz, but AJ Styles gets in-between them. Daniel Bryan leaves.*
Daniel Bryan: I'm only doing this because I respect AJ.
AJ Styles: So you're my challenger, Miz?
The Miz: Yeah.
AJ Styles: You haven't challenged for the world title in a long time. You are definitely not winning my title.
The Miz: How dare you come on my show and disrespect me. The show is over.
AJ Styles: You were just talking trash to Daniel though.
*The Miz packs up the chairs. AJ throws his chair at The Miz and walks away.*

(13 mins)

Pre-match
*The Bar make their entrance and out come Alexander Wolfe, Eric Young, Killian Dain and Nikki Cross for a surprise attack!

(2 mins)

SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain) VS The Bar
(win via Ulster Plantation) (18 mins)

SAnitY
Eric Young: It has taken us a while but slowly we are having an influence on Smackdown. New Day. We want the titles. Soon all of Smackdown will be chaos and SAnitY.
*SAnitY look menacing in the ring.*

(3 mins)

Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch in-ring
*Charlotte Flair is in the ring*
Charlotte Flair: At Super Show-Down I beat that b**** Becky Lynch up! How dare she disrespect a Flair.
*Becky Lynch comes out.*
Becky Lynch: Look Charlotte, I'm sorry. Its not like you haven't gone on an ego trip before. Please forgive me.
Charlotte Flair: I'm a Flair. I don't have to apologise to a dirty Irish b**** like you.
Becky Lynch: Don't make me get in that ring and beat your a** again.
Charlotte Flair: Get in the ring and try.
*Becky Lynch gets in the ring and Charlotte Flair rolls out.*
Charlotte Flair: I'm holding the championship. I don't need to go down to your level.
*They stare each other down for a while, and then out of nowhere Becky Lynch jumps out of the ring beats down Flair. Becky Lynch leaves.*

(5 mins)

Tye Dillinger VS Sin Cara

(win via Tye Breaker) (9 mins)

Post-match
*Straight after getting the 1-2-3, Randy Orton comes out and RKO's Tye Dillinger. Orton exposes the buckle screw. Orton puts Dillinger's finger in there and 'breaks' his finger.

(3 mins)

Shinsuke Nakamura, Paige, R-Truth and Carmella backstage
*Paige walks up to Shinsuke Nakamura.*
Paige: You are doing your open challenge up next.
Shinsuke Nakamura: No one is good enough to challenge me. There is no point.
Paige: Well you're still doing it.
*Shinsuke Nakamura starts doing his taunt and Paige walks away. Shinsuke Nakamura walks up to R-Truth and Carmella.*
R-Truth: Wassup!
Shinsuke Nakamura: I am doing an open challenge.
R-Truth: So what?
Carmella: He wants you to challenge him.
R-Truth: But I gotta pin you to get a title shot, Carmella. And I haven't gotten match with you yet.
Carmella: No he is giving you a United States Championship title shot.
*Shinsuke Nakamura rolls his eyes and walks away and R-Truth and Carmella are still arguing.*

(4 mins)

Shinsuke Nakamura VS R-Truth - United States Championship Match

(win via Kinshasa) (8 mins)

Daniel Bryan comes out post-match
Daniel Bryan: I am a former champion and I believe I deserve a shot at getting my title back.
*Shinsuke clutches his title.*

(2 mins)

Shelton Benjamin promo
Shelton Benjamin: I have no direction. I need to find some direction. I am not as good as I used to be so I need to be smart. I assure the WWE Universe, the gold standard will find some direction.

(2 mins)

The IIconics in-ring promo
Peyton Royce: At Super Show-Down, in our home nation we were being booed!
Billie Kay: I don't know who was in the crowd. Probably a bunch of feral.
Peyton Royce: Oh yeah I saw a lot of them.
Billie Kay: Definitely nobody associated with us.
Peyton Royce: We would have even when they did boo.
Billie Kay: The reason why we did lose was because we were a bit confused about what was going on between Asuka and Naomi.
Peyton Royce: Even though that attack happened after the match we saw it coming.
Billie Kay: And that made us feel sorry for them.
Peyton Royce: And after that, we still are-
Billie Kay and Peyton Royce: Iconic!

(4 mins)

Mandy Rose VS Nikki Cross

(win via The Purge) (6 mins)

Nikki Cross post-match
*Nikki Cross viciously stamps on Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville tries to support her, but Cross beats her down also.*

(2 mins)

Samoa Joe promo
Samoa Joe: Everyone in the WWE Universe knows that I am a killer and that I am dangerous. And even though the first 2 matches with Styles had s*** endings I still should have beaten him. I should have finished him off quicker. I am Samoa Joe! I promise everyone here on Smackdown Live that this kind of thing will never happen again. Everyone knows that I am speaking the truth because you can hear it in my voice. I'm not finished here on Smackdown. Not by a long shot.
*Samoa Joe does his pose.*

(4 mins)

The Bar talk backstage
Cesaro: Look Sheamus, there are few tag teams ahead of us in the chase for the tag titles. So I was thinking we could both be singles guys for a while.
Sheamus: Woi mate?
Cesaro: I haven't won as many titles as you have Sheamus and I want to catch up.
Sheamus: That's alright with me. We are good friends and I'll support you.
Cesaro: Thanks.

(3 mins)

Jeff Hardy in hospital
*Shows the hospital and then the camera zooms in on Jeff's face*
Jeff Hardy: I'm coming for you Randy!

(2 mins)

Andrade "Cien" Almas VS Epico Colon

(win via Hammerlock DDT) (6 mins)

Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega promo
Zelina Vega: Last week Andrade "Cien" Almas was given a good challenge. Now this week he gets some pathetic loser. Andrade wants more. Andrade deserves more.
Andrade "Cien" Almas: MŪrame, soy una estrella!
(Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega do the tranquilo)

(2 mins)

Naomi and The Usos backstage
*Naomi looks nervous backstage.*
Jimmy Uso: Yo Naomi, you aight?
Naomi: I'm just nervous about facing Asuka. She is really dangerous.
Jimmy Uso: You gotta believe. You can do it.
Naomi: Yeah, I can do this.
*Naomi cracks her knuckles and pounds her fists.*
*The Usos walk away and Naomi looks up and sees Asuka staring at her.*
Naomi: AAh. Just leave it for the match!
*Asuka walks away.*

(4 mins)

Asuka VS Naomi

(win via Asuka Lock) (14 mins)

Asuka VS Naomi post-match
*Asuka keeps her in the Asuka Lock until The Usos come out. Asuka takes out the Asuka Lock and smiles.*

(3 mins)
Unread 10-06-2018, 04:32 AM

Default 205 Live

205 Live

October 10, 2018

Drake Maverick opens the show
Drake Maverick: Hello and welcome to 205 Live, where the best cruiserweight compete. There are 3 bigs things to discuss at the start of tonight's show. First off, I would like to congratulate Buddy Murphy on winning the cruiserweight championship in a brilliant match against Cedric Alexander. The next thing is cruiserweight tag team championships. Because of the success of the last cruiserweight championship tournament, I have decided that this one will be a tournament also. I haven't organised the teams so any two cruiserweights on the roster can apply. That brings me to the new roster members. 4 of the 8 were revealed as Rey Mysterio and Team Filthy. The members of Team Filthy are "Filthy" Tom Lawlor, former member of the Vaudevillains Simon Gotch and the "savageweight" Fred Yehi. One of the new roster members will be revealed in 3-2-1
*Ricochet's music hits and he comes out.*
Ricochet: I am so glad to be here on 205 Live. Some may think, Ricochet why would you join this brand because you could've gotten an offer from RAW or Smackdown? Well to push forward this brand you need the best guys and that is what I am going to prove whichever brand I am on. I can't wait to fight with the best cruiserweights in the world.

(5 mins)

Mustafa Ali VS The Brian Kendrick

(win via 054) (11 mins)

Post-match
*After Brian Kendrick loses, Gentleman Jack Gallagher and Drew Gulak leaves abandoning Kendrick. Paul London comes out! Him and Brian Kendrick hug and leave the ring together.*

(2 mins)

Video package "Catch Point"
Catch Point video package with Drew Gulak and Gentleman Jack Gallagher.

(3 mins)

Tag Team Tournament bracket
Drake Maverick: I reveal the tournament bracket.

Team Filthy VS Lucha House Party
Londrick VS Itami & Tozawa
??? VS Daivari & Dar
Catch Point VS Mark Andrews & Pete Dunne

(1 min)

Team Filthy (Tom Lawlor and Fred Yehi) VS Lucha House Party (Kalisto and Gran Metalik)

(win via Koji Clutch) (10 mins)

Team Filthy promo
Tom Lawlor: There are some guys here in the WWE who are former MMA guys. But the difference between me and them is that I am a current star in both sports and that's what makes me and my friends here so good.
Simon Gotch: Some of you may be wondering what I am doing in MMA team, but it is simple. I embraced my MMA background when I left the WWE and I started following Tom Lawlor. It was the best decision I have ever made.

(2 mins)

Cedric Alexander VS Ricochet

(win via Chocolate Rain) (26 mins)

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-06-2018 at 05:02 AM.
Unread 10-08-2018, 05:54 AM

Default Monday Night RAW

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

October 15, 2018

Stephanie McMahon makes Evolution opponents face off
We have a lot of huge matches on Evolution many which have already been announced. But Iíll run down the card anyway. The Mae Young classic final, Kairi Sane VS Shayna Baszler for the NXT womenís championship, the UK womenís champion will be defending here title, a triple threat with Ronda Rousey defending her RAW womenís championship against Nikki Bella and Natalya, Becky Lynch is getting her rematch for the Smackdown womenís championship, Lita vs Mickie James and Alexa Bliss Vs Trish stratus. The three raw matches competitors will be facing off.
*Out comes Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Ronda Rousey and Natalya Neidhart.
Alexa Bliss: Mickie and I are going to win our matches because we are the best duo here on RAW.
Mickie James: I have been around for a long time and I think that Alexa Bliss is much better than Lita or Trish Stratus.
*Trish Stratus and Lita come out.*
Trish Stratus: I used to respect you Mickie. Now that youíre hanging around this girl, Iíve lost that respect.
Alexa Bliss: How dare you say that to the goddess.
Trish Stratus: See who youíre friends with.
Lita: Let me deal with Mickie. Mickie, I am 43 years old and I am still going to put my body on the line to beat you. To prove who really was the best in that time.
Mickie James: I am still a member of the active roster I am pretty sure I can beat you.
Lita: That is because you still have something to prove. I donít.
*Nikki Bella comes out.*
Natalya Neidhart: Why did you attack my friend, Nikki?
Nikki Bella: She was trying to steal my spotlight. I am a greater wrestler than she ever was.
Ronda Rousey. I donít think so. I will break your arm.
*Ronda Rousey stares at Nikki Bella. Nikki Bella looks afraid.*
Nikki Bella: No. No you wonít.
*Lita and Mickie James stare off in the ring. Alexa Bliss and Trish Stratus and Alexa Bliss stare off in the ring. The raw womenís championship match competitors donít stare off because Nikki Bella doesnít come in to ring.*

(16 mins)

No Way Jose and Kevin Owens entrance
*No Way Jose does a very energetic entrance.*
No Way Jose: Letís have a fiest-
*Kevin Owens hits the ring with urgency.*
Kevin Owens: I donít want a fiesta. I want a fight.
No Way Jose: Well I do both.
Kevin Owens: Ok. Letís do it.

(2 mins)

Kevin Owens VS No Way Jose

(win via Pop-Up Powerbomb) (11 mins)

Post match
*Kevin Owens destroys No Way Jose with multiple powerbombs.*

(2 mins)

Riott Squad still searching for Sarah Logan
Ruby Riott: We still have not found Sarah.
Liv Morgan: Bray, where is she?
*Bray Wyatt comes out.*
Bray Wyatt: I donít know where she is. Hahahaha.
*Sarah Logan attacks Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan from behind.*
Bray Wyatt: But I do know where Abigail Wyatt is. Before I a savior failed to save this world from infection and false prophets. I couldnít even do it alone. But now I am with my sister, Abigail. And with some familiar faces.
*Harper and Rowan come out! The Wyatt Family pose over Ruby Riott and Liv Morganís bodies.*

(5 mins)

Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox VS Bray Wyatt & Abigail Wyatt

(win via Kentucky Knee) (9 mins)

Post match
*Bray Wyatt hits a Sister Abigail on Jinder Mahal and Abigail Wyatt hits another Kentucky Knee on Alicia Fox.*

(2 mins)

Triple H and Bobby Roode interrupted by Seth Rollins
Triple H: Bobby Roode is a real superstar. Look how jacked this guy is.
Bobby Roode: When I saw Seth Rollins had won the intercontinental championship I was devastated. A formerly prestigious title that was held five times by my mentor Triple H had been devalued. But I will restore it to its former glory. Thatís what I do.
*Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose come out on motorbikes from both sides.*
Seth Rollins: I canít believe I used to be aligned with you guys. Itís just embarrassing.
Bobby Roode: Itíll be more embarrassing when I beat you.
Seth Rollins: I donít think so. Youíre barely a wrestler. You should be doing menís modelling or some s*** like that. Dean and I, we are real wrestlers.
Bobby Roode: Hey. This is what you call hard. Looks like you put no hard work in.
Seth Rollins: I out hard work in to improving my wrestling skills. I donít think you have ever put any work in to that.
Triple H: Look Seth, I have won way more championships than you and I have a very similar physique to Bobby.
Seth Rollins: You didnít win those titles because of your physique or wrestling skills, you won those titles because you own a sledgehammer!
Bobby Roode: Donít disrespect Hunter like that. He is the one that signed you to NXT.
Seth Rollins: That is because I have a gift when I get in the ri-
*Dean Ambrose hits Bobby Roode with a Dirty Deeds! Triple H backs away.*
Triple H: Baron, the main event will be Roode VS Ambrose.

(7 mins)

Seth Rollins VS Apollo Crews - Intercontinental Championship Match

(win via Curb Stomp) (14 mins)

Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler promo
Dolph Ziggler: We donít care if you donít agree with having singles matches against us. We donít blame you.
Drew McIntyre: We are two of the best on RAW. And that is why we came together. Not just to make an impact, but a lasting impact for a long, long time.
Dolph Ziggler: And we are succeeding. I won the IC championship and we now have the tag titles.
Drew McIntyre: We arenít just going to stop there. And we definitely will not lose to our second challengers.

(2 mins)

CM Punk and Roman Reigns contract signing w/Baron Corbin
*Roman Reigns signs the contract.*
Roman Reigns: Just sign the damn contract Punk.
CM Punk: Why so aggressive? No donít answer that. We are at a contract signing we are meant to flip over the table and brawl. Well, sorry Roman itís me youíre talking about. You are going to listen to me talk about you. I want to tell the strange story about Roman got the Universal Championship. You won the Elimination Chamber fair and square. But when you got to Wrestlemania, Brock Lesnar destroyed you. Out of nowhere you get a rematch. Why? You didnít win any number one contendership matches or anything you just get a rematch after clearly not keeping up with Lesnar. Now you always said that Lesnar didnít deserve the title. But you didnít deserve it either. Another strange moment for me was at Extreme Rules (on July 15) where you lost to Bobby Lashley. The RAW on July 23, there was a number one contendership match against Lashley which you won. First off, why didnít they make your match at Extreme Rules the number one contendership match and second you and Lashley were 1-1. There should have been a rematch.
*Roman Reigns attempts to interrupt.*
No Reigns, Iím not done. At Summerslam, Braun Strowman attempted to cash in his money in the bank. Lesnar stopped that. You won the title by hitting Lesnar with a spear while he was distracted with Strowman. That isnít great triumph. You didnít even prove that you were better than Lesnar. You are not a hero. Iím not saying Iím a hero because Iím not but I am The Best. In the world.
Roman Reigns: I donít care about your stupid little speeches Punk. I will beat you.
CM Punk: As you can see people, Roman Reigns has again got nothing interesting to say.
Roman Reigns: Look Punk Iím not going to beat your a** now, Iíll do it in the match.
*Roman Reigns pretends to walk away but turns around and attempts a spear, but Punk counters it and they brawl. Baron Corbin stops it.*

(8 mins)

Mojo Rawley VS Finn Balor

(win via Coupe De Grace) (8 mins)

Finn Balor promo
*Finn Balor is in his demon form.*
Finn Balor: I was tired with this f****** nice guy loosing every f****** match. Iím here. I will be successful now that I have full control.
*Finn Balor hits multiple Coupe De Graceís on Rawley before refs come out and stop him.*

(3 mins)

Ruby Riott backstage promo w/Liv Morgan
Ruby Riott: I donít what happened to you, but I know for sure that nobody attacks me from behind like that. So I want you in a match next week.

(1 min)

The Boss Ďní hug connection prepare for number one contendership match after Natalya Vs Nikki vs Ronda
Bayley: Wish you luck for the match Sasha.
Sasha Banks: Thanks Bayley. Neither of us have held the title this year and it would be great if I could win and the Legit Boss can do what she does best.
Bayley: You are so gonna win Sasha.
*Bayley and Sasha Banks hug.*

(2 mins)

Sasha Banks VS Nia Jax VS Ember Moon VS Alexa Bliss

(win via Bank Statement) (9 mins)

Bobby Roode Ďglorious entrance

(2 mins)

Dean Ambrose VS Bobby Roode

(win via Glorious DDT, interference from Triple H) (17 mins)
Unread 10-10-2018, 08:50 PM

Default Smackdown Live!

SMACKDOWN LIVE

October 16, 2018

MizTv opens the show
The Miz: Welcome to MizTv today we have a special guest. The WWE Champion AJ Styles!
AJ Styles: Look Miz, I don't want to be on MizTv every week discussing the title. Because this is my title not yours.
The Miz: Don't you worry about that AJ. We won't be doing much talking. Because I made a video.
AJ Styles: About what?
The Miz: About why you have ruined the WWE Championship by being a 'fighting' champion.
AJ Styles: What do you mean? Being a fighting champ-
The Miz: Just watch the video.
*It shows AJ Styles losing on TV all the time including losing to Sami Zayn and others. It ruins the reputation of the title.*
I feel like whenever the title isn't on the line you lose. That's not me. When I get that title I will make it the most relevant title again.
AJ Styles: I don't want to see a world where you hold the most prestigious title in the company. That's why I have some extra motivation to beat you.

(6 mins)

Rusev Day VS SAnitY (Alexander Wolfe and Eric Young)

(win via Showtime Elbow) (16 mins)

Post match
*Alexander Wolfe, Eric Young and Killian Dain celebrate their win and then out of nowhere they attack The New Day on commentary. SAnitY get the upper hand and put the New Day through the announce desk.*

(2 mins)

Breezango introduce the 'fashion police' chief
Tyler Breeze: We moved to RAW because we feel our talents and our police chief will be better here.
Fandango: Last week we promised our chief.
Tyler Breeze: He is coming out now! I won't say his name because I want it to be a suprise! 3-2-1!
*John Morrison! John Morrison comes to the ring after a huge pop!*
Fandango: How is it going chief?
John Morrison: Well right now, I'm just happy to be back. Now I have to ask, who have you actually arrested recently?
Tyler Breeze: Well we arrested Drew Gulak, but that was a while ago.
John Morrison: Well I'll be here every week to help boys, so we will get justice. I've checked this roster and we have a lot of suspects.
*John Morrison and Breezango high five all of the fans and leave.*

(4 mins)

Becky Lynch promo
Becky Lynch: I know I can do it. I have held that championship twice. I know I am good enough to do it again. But this time I am going to do it the right way. At Evolution I will win for the third time. In this next match I will prove myself again.

(2 mins)

Becky Lynch VS Lana

(win via Dis-arm-her) (7 mins)

Post match
*Charlotte Flair walks out with her father, Ric Flair. She looks at Becky and shakes her head. Charlotte Flair and Ric Flair walk away.*

(1 min)

Randy Orton backstage interview
Renee Young: Why do you keep torturing your rivals like you do?
Randy Orton: Because I don't know why the fans like f****** losers and not a real superstar like me. I don't want the fans love though. I want their favourite superstars to be destroyed by me.
*Tye Dillinger surprises Randy Orton from behind and hits him with a low blow! Dillinger kicks Orton and he goes to the ground. Tye Dillinger does the ten taunt in Randy's face. Before Randy can get back up, Tye runs off.*

(4 mins)

Jeff Hardy returns
*Jeff Hardy comes out to his entrance, but he is still clearly hurt. Almas attacks him during his entrance before their match.*

(3 mins)

Jeff Hardy VS Andrade "Cien" Almas

(win via Hammerlock DDT) (15 mins)

The Usos promo
Jey Uso: We've been out of the spotlight for a while after losing our damn tag titles.
Jimmy Uso: We're the best damn tag team here.
Jey Uso: And we will put this tag team division back in to lockdown.
Jimmy Uso: Welcome-
Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso: To the Uso penitentiary!

(3 mins)

The Colon's are interrupted
Primo Colon: Come to Puerto Rico!
*Epico Colon hands out brochures to the crowd but the crowd refuse to take them. John Morrison and Breezango come out.*
John Morrison: After we beat you up next, we are going to put you under arrest for wearing those cheap Hawaiian shirts.
Epico Colon: Hawaiian shirts?
Primo Colon: How dare you!

(3 mins)

Fashion Police (Fandango and John Morrison) VS The Colon's

(win via Starship Pain) (10 mins)

Post match
*Tyler Breeze and Fandango handcuffs Primo Colon and Epico Colon and they take them away along with John Morrison.*
John Morrison: The first two arrests of many. We hope.

(3 mins)

Shelton Benjamin promo
Shelton Benjamin: I still haven't found any direction. But I'm a veteran of this business and I will find direction and I will be booked on these shows. And I will win matches.

(1 min)

Sheamus wishes luck to Cesaro
Sheamus: Oi know that you haven't won as many titles as me in the WWE. So I just want to wish you luck out there.
Cesaro: Thanks. It'll be another title for The Bar.
Sheamus: Yeah both of us.

(3 mins)

Shinsuke Nakamura VS Cesaro - United States Championship Match

(win via Swiss Death) (32 mins)

Cesaro celebration

(2 mins)

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-11-2018 at 02:15 AM.
Unread 10-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Super Star

Okay Sarah Logan as Sister Abigail and John Morrison joining the Fashion Police are all sorts of crazy fun.
Unread 10-11-2018, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Okay Sarah Logan as Sister Abigail and John Morrison joining the Fashion Police are all sorts of crazy fun.
Yeah, I was happy with those two ideas because turning Sarah Logan into Sister Abigail makes an automatically credible woman. John Morrison in the fashion police is a good way to reintroduce him.

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-11-2018 at 03:32 PM.
Unread 10-11-2018, 08:33 PM

Default 205 Live

205 Live

October 17, 2018

Drake Maverick opens the show
Drake Maverick: Tonight, Buddy Murphy our new cruiserweight champion returns to 205 Live. The matches I have booked tonight are Londrick VS Itami and Tozawa and Kenneth Johnson will be taking on Cedric Alexander. There is one more slot so if any of you lads want to organise a match, that is fine by me.

(3 mins)

Kenneth Johnson VS Cedric Alexander

(win via Lumbar Check) (8 mins)

Cedric Alexander promo
Cedric Alexander: It feels good to be winning again after two losses in a row. I’m still very shaken up after losing my title. But I’m going to work my a** off to get my title back.

(2 mins)

Pre match interaction between Hideo Itami and Akira Tozawa
Akira Tozawa: I guess Drake Maverick wanted us to be tag partners again.
Hideo Itami: Just get the job done.

(1 min)

Londrick VS Itami & Tozawa

(win via Tower Of Londrick) (15 mins)

Buddy Murphy promo
Buddy Murphy: I was away last week celebrating with everybody in Australia. It felt great that after I won I knew that everyone in that crowd was behind me. But when I come back here tonight, I still feel like the WWE’s Best Kept Secret. Now that I have this-
*Buddy Murphy holds up the title.*
I will again have to work to make myself a revelant player. I will make this title relevant on my own! So somebody come out here and face me in a non-title shot.
*Noam Dar comes out.*
Noam Dar: Stop yapping ya mouth mate. I’m 25 years old and I have been wrestling for 10 years. I think there are better kept secrets then you around here.
Buddy Murphy: Well it’s definitely not you, you skinny little s***.
Noam Dar: We’ll see about that.

(6 mins)

Noam Dar VS Buddy Murphy

(win via Murphy’s Law) (22 mins)
Unread 10-11-2018, 11:10 PM

Default Crown Jewel

WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS Pt.1

Raul Mendoza VS Andrade “Cien” Almas

(win via Hammerlock DDT) (9 mins)

Andrade “Cien Almas and Zelina Vega do the tranquilo pose

(2 mins)

Shinsuke Nakamura VS Hideo Itami

(win via Kinshasa) (18 mins)

Shelton Benjamin VS Chad Gable

(win via Ankle Lock) (10 mins)

Eric Young Kevin Owens

(win via Pop-Up Powerbomb) (12 mins)

Kofi Kingston VS Gran Metalik

(win via Trouble In Paradise) (17 mins)

Akam VS Jinder Mahal

(win via Khallas) (8 mins)

Finn Balor VS Sheamus

(win via Coupe De Grace) (13 mins)

Killian Dain VS Jordan Devlin

(win via Ulster Plantation) (14 mins)

Last edited by Cheithegung : 10-12-2018 at 01:46 AM.
Unread 10-12-2018, 01:47 AM

Default Crown Jewel

WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS Pt.2

Rusev VS Rezar

(win via The Accolade) (9 mins)

Travis Banks VS Nick Miller

(win via Kiwi Crusher) (6 mins)

No Way Jose VS Samoa Joe

(win via Coquina Clutch) (6 mins)

Ariya Daivari VS Mustafa Ali

(win via 054) (9 mins)

Wolfgang VS Zack Gibson