Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 > Total Extreme Wrestling 2016 Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1771  
Unread 06-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Morti's Avatar
Morti Morti is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 608
Default

Alts Request
Worker(s): Rocky Golden
Requested Change(s): Gold face paint

I am creating a gimmick for Golden called "The Gold Standard" and want him to have a different look for that.

Including the original render so it doesn't have to be looked up! ^^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rocky Golden.jpg (16.3 KB, 18 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1772  
Unread 06-20-2019, 08:25 AM
Ash Styles's Avatar
Ash Styles Ash Styles is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 173
Default

Alts Request
Worker(s): Ernest Youngman
Requested Change(s): Millitary Cap and Millitary style jacket







I'd like a more millitary looking Ernest so the cap and jacket alongside his glasses I think would look cool. Sorry if the example images are large but I couldn't see a way to make them smaller.
Reply With Quote
  #1773  
Unread 06-28-2019, 03:10 PM
ATN90's Avatar
ATN90 ATN90 is offline
Minor League
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 345
Default

Has anyone done The Super Crusher alt for Bas Hagen? If there isn't, could somebody so one? Something similar to The Super Destroyer and The Masked Superstar.
Reply With Quote
  #1774  
Unread 07-19-2019, 03:40 AM
flat_doughnut's Avatar
flat_doughnut flat_doughnut is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 265
Default

I have a group called The Hive in KANZEN - featuring Worker Bee, Queen Bee, Yak-Killer Hornet (Japanese cousin) and Plan Bee.

Does anyone have a Bee mask image I could use? And perhaps a variety of colours for the others? Ideally in a CHIKARA Colony style.

I expect we'll eventually see a rival faction lead by Honey Bee arrive in KANZEN. The B-Hive will hopefully feature Bee Aggressive, Justin Bee-ber, Mumble Bee and Bee-casso, so if there are a host of masks I could maybe use - that would be good.

Snob Bee, Shab Bee, WannaBee and Vitamin Bee could be Tecnico or Rudo in the future - but I don't expect they will be involved in the Hive wars.
Reply With Quote
  #1775  
Unread 07-24-2019, 03:45 AM
flat_doughnut's Avatar
flat_doughnut flat_doughnut is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 265
Default

Would someone be able to make the worker in the mask below have black skin please?



https://i745.photobucket.com/albums/...ople/CV321.jpg

Taken from the aja_nyc photobucket.
Reply With Quote
  #1776  
Unread 07-24-2019, 05:49 AM
Morti's Avatar
Morti Morti is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 608
Default

Hey! Could someone put a flashy Ric Flair esque robe on this Randy Bumfhole render?



Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #1777  
Unread 08-07-2019, 05:32 AM
Stevens150's Avatar
Stevens150 Stevens150 is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti View Post
Hey! Could someone put a flashy Ric Flair esque robe on this Randy Bumfhole render?



Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Tried my hand at working this out with a few different colors if you still want this alt made:

Reply With Quote
  #1778  
Unread 08-07-2019, 01:21 PM
Asaemon's Avatar
Asaemon Asaemon is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Home of Pro Wrestling
Posts: 3,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_doughnut View Post
Would someone be able to make the worker in the mask below have black skin please?



https://i745.photobucket.com/albums/...ople/CV321.jpg

Taken from the aja_nyc photobucket.
Reply With Quote
  #1779  
Unread 08-07-2019, 01:32 PM
Asaemon's Avatar
Asaemon Asaemon is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Home of Pro Wrestling
Posts: 3,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_doughnut View Post
I have a group called The Hive in KANZEN - featuring Worker Bee, Queen Bee, Yak-Killer Hornet (Japanese cousin) and Plan Bee.

Does anyone have a Bee mask image I could use? And perhaps a variety of colours for the others? Ideally in a CHIKARA Colony style.

I expect we'll eventually see a rival faction lead by Honey Bee arrive in KANZEN. The B-Hive will hopefully feature Bee Aggressive, Justin Bee-ber, Mumble Bee and Bee-casso, so if there are a host of masks I could maybe use - that would be good.

Snob Bee, Shab Bee, WannaBee and Vitamin Bee could be Tecnico or Rudo in the future - but I don't expect they will be involved in the Hive wars.


Don't remember who made this one. It's a Remmy Honeyman alt.
Reply With Quote
  #1780  
Unread 08-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Morti's Avatar
Morti Morti is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Oslo, Norway
Posts: 608
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens150 View Post
Tried my hand at working this out with a few different colors if you still want this alt made:

That's great! Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #1781  
Unread 08-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Zeel1 Zeel1 is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 710
Default

Do their exist any CZCW Women's and Trios title renders? Not having any luck finding them. If not, I'd really appreciate if they could be made.
Reply With Quote
  #1782  
Unread 08-11-2019, 11:21 PM
FlippantFox FlippantFox is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 20
Default

Is there an SWF world heavyweight title in the style of the current WWE championship?
Reply With Quote
  #1783  
Unread 08-11-2019, 11:24 PM
Munit Munit is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippantFox View Post
Is there an SWF world heavyweight title in the style of the current WWE championship?
I will link it tomorrow. I know someone here did post it before.
Reply With Quote
  #1784  
Unread 08-12-2019, 12:06 AM
PhenomenalPat's Avatar
PhenomenalPat PhenomenalPat is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippantFox View Post
Is there an SWF world heavyweight title in the style of the current WWE championship?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
I will link it tomorrow. I know someone here did post it before.
MJStark's Belt thread.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=522314

Just scroll down.
Reply With Quote
  #1785  
Unread 08-14-2019, 06:26 AM
FlippantFox FlippantFox is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munit View Post
I will link it tomorrow. I know someone here did post it before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalPat View Post
MJStark's Belt thread.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum...d.php?t=522314

Just scroll down.
Thanks to you both!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.