Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > Bowl Bound College Football > Bowl Bound College Football Online Leagues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-30-2015, 02:12 PM

Thumbs up SSG. Gotta do it!

If you haven't had a chance to read my plug for the best sim leagues out there in a thread below here it is separately.

If you check out simsportsglobal.com you will be hooked. We started with baseball and are now up to SIX sports including (the reason for this post) Pro Basketball, College basketball, and College football through Grey Dog Software!

You will not meet a better bunch of guys to work with. I have had a blast.

Pro Basketball is about to roll into training camp so it is not too late to probably grab your favorite team. I left the best team (San Antonio ) open for someone else to have fun with.

Also our college hoops season is about to get into conference play and is now caught up to reality as far as the calendar goes.

Also our College Football season is on pace and our playoffs are set for this week.

You gotta check it out! Sign up now. Make 2016 a fun one. I just started this back in the spring and am an addict.

Check out the site and apply. You won't be sorry.

Phil Macioce
SSG GM - Colorado Rockies, Georgia Bulldogs, Calgary Flames, St.Louis Rams, Milwaukee Bukcs, and Pitt Panthers (hoops)
Unread 01-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Rookie

Thanks for the kind words, Phil! I agree that our community is really strong, and we have a great group of guys who've made the experience very fun.