Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-11-2017, 02:02 AM

Default Pictures not displaying

I have all the folders correctly named in the picture folder and they're matched up to the characters in game, using the correct picture folder for the database and even tried using the mass edit option to make it there name but still it doesn't work at all.. Feeling very frustrated. Thanks.
Unread 07-11-2017, 02:37 AM
GDS Developer

1 - As per the pinned thread, you need to state what version of the game you are using. It's written in the taskbar on the opening screen.

2 - You would need to say what database you are using.

3 - Please clarify whether this is affecting one database or all databases. i.e. if you play the default data does that work?

4 - Are you able to see and assign the pictures via the editor? I mean directly, not via Mass Edit.

5- Did you create the picture folder using the editor as normal, or have you manually installed it. Your line about "I have all the folders correctly named in the picture folder" has set alarm bells ringing as I'm not sure why this would even be brought up under normal circumstances and is definitely making me think that this is likely to be an installation problem.