Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #601  
Unread 07-16-2017, 06:04 PM
Ravo Ravo is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 56
Default

What's going on in my game? Well, I'm running a Bellator save,
but apparently NSAC allowed and sanctioned this fight...







cerrone won, in 1 minute, by armbar, lmao
Reply With Quote
  #602  
Unread 07-17-2017, 03:16 AM
Blackman's Avatar
Blackman Blackman is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belgium
Posts: 4,146
Default

Got back into my save after a short break and my 3 booked cards got decapitated in one week's time. Sometimes you can get unlucky with those injuries but I still think it's realistic given how often it happens irl.

Plus: gameplaywise it's great as it incites you to be creative. Should be able to turn them off completely though for that 'arcade' experience.
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Unread 07-17-2017, 03:55 AM
daltaine daltaine is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
Got back into my save after a short break and my 3 booked cards got decapitated in one week's time. Sometimes you can get unlucky with those injuries but I still think it's realistic given how often it happens irl.

Plus: gameplaywise it's great as it incites you to be creative. Should be able to turn them off completely though for that 'arcade' experience.
Was it the number of injuries or just that it was all at the top of the card?

I try set 2 or 3 more matches than i intend to run so when injuries come it is not so bad.
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Unread 07-21-2017, 12:50 AM
reign reign is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 36
Default

My bellator save is in his second year. But having a crisis in the heavyweight divison. Fedor who's on a winning streak won't fight Brock for the belt as it's a step up in competition. So nelson v struve will be number one contender. Even tho brocks beat them both. All former ufc fighters are champions.

Mcdonald beat dantas
Swanson beat pitbull
Jim miller beat chandler
Rory beat Lima
Moussai beat cravalho
Bader beat Davis again to retain
Brock beat nelson
Reply With Quote
  #605  
Unread 07-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Blackman's Avatar
Blackman Blackman is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belgium
Posts: 4,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltaine View Post
Was it the number of injuries or just that it was all at the top of the card?

I try set 2 or 3 more matches than i intend to run so when injuries come it is not so bad.
I've learned to do that as well. It was the head of the cards unfortunately. Luckily the game isn't too strict with replacement fights so I got to reschedule.
Reply With Quote
  #606  
Unread 07-22-2017, 08:09 PM
Rebby's Avatar
Rebby Rebby is offline
Phenom
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 547
Default

I dunno if a patch did it or I just get unlucky, but it does feel like injuries happen a lot more often lately. I've always played with injury setting on high, but it feels like the rate has increased in the time I took time off WMMA.
Reply With Quote
  #607  
Unread 07-22-2017, 11:20 PM
GUINNC's Avatar
GUINNC GUINNC is offline
Low Minors
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebby View Post
I dunno if a patch did it or I just get unlucky, but it does feel like injuries happen a lot more often lately. I've always played with injury setting on high, but it feels like the rate has increased in the time I took time off WMMA.
Yeah, I'm seeing it as well. In the last six months of game time, I've had six fighters go down with 1-2 year injuries. Ridiculous. There needs to be a medical tab like in TEW to have guys get surgery and only when surgery goes wrong should a guy be out more than 12-16 months. These two year injuries are ruining my game honestly.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Array [all_times_are_gmt_x_time_now_is_y]


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.