Grey Dog Software

Go Back   Grey Dog Software > GDS Central > World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-16-2017, 06:04 PM
Rookie

What's going on in my game? Well, I'm running a Bellator save,
but apparently NSAC allowed and sanctioned this fight...

cerrone won, in 1 minute, by armbar, lmao
Unread 07-17-2017, 03:16 AM
Hall of Fame

Got back into my save after a short break and my 3 booked cards got decapitated in one week's time. Sometimes you can get unlucky with those injuries but I still think it's realistic given how often it happens irl.

Plus: gameplaywise it's great as it incites you to be creative. Should be able to turn them off completely though for that 'arcade' experience.
Unread 07-17-2017, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
Got back into my save after a short break and my 3 booked cards got decapitated in one week's time. Sometimes you can get unlucky with those injuries but I still think it's realistic given how often it happens irl.

Plus: gameplaywise it's great as it incites you to be creative. Should be able to turn them off completely though for that 'arcade' experience.
Was it the number of injuries or just that it was all at the top of the card?

I try set 2 or 3 more matches than i intend to run so when injuries come it is not so bad.
Unread 07-21-2017, 12:50 AM

My bellator save is in his second year. But having a crisis in the heavyweight divison. Fedor who's on a winning streak won't fight Brock for the belt as it's a step up in competition. So nelson v struve will be number one contender. Even tho brocks beat them both. All former ufc fighters are champions.

Mcdonald beat dantas
Swanson beat pitbull
Jim miller beat chandler
Rory beat Lima
Moussai beat cravalho
Bader beat Davis again to retain
Brock beat nelson
Unread 07-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltaine View Post
Was it the number of injuries or just that it was all at the top of the card?

I try set 2 or 3 more matches than i intend to run so when injuries come it is not so bad.
I've learned to do that as well. It was the head of the cards unfortunately. Luckily the game isn't too strict with replacement fights so I got to reschedule.
Unread 07-22-2017, 08:09 PM
Phenom

I dunno if a patch did it or I just get unlucky, but it does feel like injuries happen a lot more often lately. I've always played with injury setting on high, but it feels like the rate has increased in the time I took time off WMMA.
Unread 07-22-2017, 11:20 PM
Low Minors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebby View Post
I dunno if a patch did it or I just get unlucky, but it does feel like injuries happen a lot more often lately. I've always played with injury setting on high, but it feels like the rate has increased in the time I took time off WMMA.
Yeah, I'm seeing it as well. In the last six months of game time, I've had six fighters go down with 1-2 year injuries. Ridiculous. There needs to be a medical tab like in TEW to have guys get surgery and only when surgery goes wrong should a guy be out more than 12-16 months. These two year injuries are ruining my game honestly.